Dominion

Poruke vezane za ostale igre koje su zastupljene u klubu Zmaj.

Moderators: žubor, mladjano bugarce, Zekina banda

Megabaja
Baja

Dominion

Post by Megabaja »

Igrao sam Dominion od Rio grande games-a, jako je dobar, nelinearan... ma ekstra...
jel igrao jos neko i kakva su mu iskustva?
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Dzon Vejn

Re: Dominion

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Koliko partija si odigrao? Ako je nesto puno, kakav je repeat value? Gledao sam ga ja na BGG, cak je i na mojoj wish listi ;).
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Minja

Post by Minja »

Ja ga imam, odigrao sam nekih 10-tak partija sa drugarima iz kraja, i jako je dobar. Jedina mana mu je sto od 10 izvucenih karata, ima jedno 2-3 jako potrebne, 3-4 potrebne, a nekoliko njih gotovo nikad i ne uzimamo. Ipak, svaka partija je za sebe, i prilicno je zanimljivo...
Arrogance, my friend, arrogance! :-)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

To za "good, bad and useless" karte sam znao, nego me bas interesuje ovo sto sam pitao. Znaci da li posle recimo 5 partija bude manje zanimljivo od 1., da li posle 10 bude manje zanimljivo od 5, itd. ?
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

ne bude manje zanimljivo, ali je drugacije kada ljudi imaju taktiku od pocetka, ako mene pitas ne postoje beskorisne karte, samo treba naci taktiku sa njima.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Igrali smo Seaside ekspanziju... ekstra je. dodaje dosta razlicitih pristupa igri bez mnogo izmena pravila... dominion kicks ass.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Return to “Ostale igre & Razno”