GW Porudzbina

Obaveštenja, predlozi i pitanja o radu kluba Zmaj.

Moderators: stalker, lord warrior

Mrzimsvee

Re: GW Porudzbina

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledece:

KOB: KNIGHTS OF THE REALM ON FOOT 65e
KINGDOM/BRETONNIA: KNIGHTS OF THE REALM 50e
HORUS HERESY: SOLAR AUXILIA DICE 32.5e
HORUS HERESY: SOLAR AUXILIA BATTLE GROUP 170e
TKK: TOMB KING ON NECROLITH BONE DRAGON 105e
TOMB KINGS OF KHEMRI: SKELETON WARRIORS 62.5e
TOMB KINGS OF KHEMRI: SKELETON HORSEMEN 50e
TOMB KINGS OF KHEMRI: SKELETON CHARIOTS 62.5e
WHITE DWARF 498 (MAR-24) (ENGLISH) 999rsd

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

AGE OF SIGMAR: SHADOW OF THE CRONE (ENG) 40e
CALLIS & TOLL: SAVIOURS OF CINDERFALL 60e
SPEARHEAD: CITIES OF SIGMAR 110e
SPEARHEAD: FLESH-EATER COURTS 110e
DAUGHTERS/KHAINE: KRETHUSA'S CRONEHOST 80e
SPEARHEAD: STORMCAST ETERNALS 110e
CALLIS AND TOLL (HB) 25e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
9.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

T'AU EMPIRE: ARMY SET (ENGLISH) 175e
WHU: RIVALS OF THE MIRRORED CITY (ENG) 80e
WHU: RIMELOCKED RELICS (ENGLISH) 22e
NECROMUNDA: DELAQUE GANG TACTICS CARDS 15e
ZONE MORTALIS GANG TACTICS CARDS 15e
NEC: DELAQUE VEHICLE GANG TACTICS CARDS 15e
WHU: ZONDARA'S GRAVEBREAKERS (ENG) 34e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

RENEGADES: LORD OF EXCESS (ROYAL HB) 25e
ARCANE JOURNAL: ORC & GOBLIN TRIBES 23e
HORUS HERESY: THE BATTLE FOR BETA-GARMON 45e
HORUS HERESY: SOLAR AUXILIA DRACOSAN 70e
SOLAR AUXILIA LEMAN RUSS STRIKE TANK 55e
HH: SOLAR AUXILIA LASRIFLE SECTION 60e
SOLAR AUXILIA: TACTICAL COMMAND SECTION 25e
HH: SOLAR AUXILIA AETHON HEAVY SENTINEL 45e
SOLAR AUXILIA: VELETARIS STORM SECTION 45e
HORUS HERESY: SOLAR AUXILIA MALCADOR 70e
SOLAR AUXILIA LEMAN RUSS ASSAULT TANK 55e
ORC & GOBLIN TRIBES: ORC BOSSES 34e
ORC & GOBLIN TRIBES: ORC BOYZ MOB 62.5e
THE OLD WORLD: ORC & GOBLIN TRIBES DICE 34e
BATTALION: ORC & GOBLIN TRIBES 135e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ovenedelje izlazi sledece:

LEGIONS IMPERIALIS:WARHOUND SCOUT TITANS 45e
WARBRINGER NEMESIS TITAN W/QUAKE CANNON 70e
L/IMP: WARMASTER HEAVY BATTLE TITAN 140e
L/IMP: DIRE WOLF HEAVY SCOUT TITANS 45e
WARHAMMER UNDERWORLDS: WINTERMAW (ENG) 85e
LEGIONS IMPERIALIS: LEGION DROP PODS 30e
L/I: LAND RAIDER PROTEUS SQUADRON 30e
L/I: SOLAR AUXILIA BASILISKS/MEDUSAS 30e
L/IMP: WARHOUND TITANS WITH URSUS CLAWS 45e
LEGIONS IMPERIALIS: ARVUS LIGHTERS 30e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.png
2.jpg
1.png

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

KILL TEAM: NIGHTMARE (ENGLISH) 110e
DEATHWORLDER (PB) 13.5e
SHADOW OF THE EIGHTH (PB) 13.5e
WARCRY: PYRE & FLOOD (ENGLISH) 105e
WARCRY: WILDERCORPS HUNTERS 50e
WARCRY: GORGER MAWPACK 50e
BLOOD BOWL: GNOME PITCH & DUGOUTS 42.5e
BLOOD BOWL: GNOME TEAM 40e
BLOOD BOWL: GNOME TREEMAN 33e
BLOOD BOWL: GNOME TEAM DICE 15.75e
BLOOD BOWL: GNOME TEAM CARDS 24e
BLOOD BOWL: SPIKE! JOURNAL 17 13e
WHITE DWARF 499 (APR-24) (ENGLISH) 99rsd

Pisite sta Vas zanim.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

CODEX: ORKS (HB) (ENGLISH) 45e
DATASHEET CARDS: ORKS (ENG) 25e
WARHAMMER 40000: ORKS DICE 23e
ORKS: BATTLEFORCE: STOMPA BOYZ 170e
COMBAT PATROL: ORKS 125e
CODEX: ADEPTUS CUSTODES (ENG) 45e
DATASHEET CARDS: ADEPTUS CUSTODES (ENG) 25e
WARHAMMER 40000: ADEPTUS CUSTODES DICE 23e
A/CUSTODES B/FORCE: AURIC CHAMPIONS 170e
COMBAT PATROL: ADEPTUS CUSTODES 125e
CHILDREN OF TECLIS (PB) 13.5e
THE DEAD KINGDOM (HB) 25e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

SLAVES TO DARKNESS DARKOATH ARMY SET ENG 155e
KINGDOM/BRETONNIA: LORD ON ROYAL PEGASUS 55e
KINGDOM OF BRETONNIA: MEN-AT-ARMS 62.5e
KINGDOM OF BRETONNIA: PEASANT BOWMEN 62.5e
O&G: ORC BOYZ & ORC ARRER BOYZ MOBS 62.5e
ORC & GOBLIN TRIBES: ORC BOAR BOYZ MOB 50e
ORC & GOBLIN TRIBES: ORC BOAR CHARIOTS 62.5e
ORC & GOBLIN TRIBES: GOBLIN MOB 62.5e
O&G TRIBES: GOBLIN WOLF RIDER MOB 50e
ORC & GOBLIN TRIBES: NIGHT GOBLIN MOB 62.5e
ORC & GOBLIN TRIBES: GOBLIN SHAMAN 22e
ORC & GOBLIN TRIBES: BLACK ORC MOB 62.5e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
16.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

CODEX: T'AU EMPIRE (ENGLISH) 45e
DATASHEET CARDS: T'AU EMPIRE (ENG) 25e
WARHAMMER 40000: T'AU EMPIRE DICE 23e
T'AU EMPIRE: KROOT CARNIVORE SQUAD 42.5e
T'AU EMPIRE: KROOTOX RAMPAGERS 50e
T'AU EMPIRE: KROOTOX RIDER 35e
T'AU EMPIRE: KROOT WAR SHAPER 30e
T'AU EMPIRE: KROOT FLESH SHAPER 27e
T'AU EMPIRE: KROOT TRAIL SHAPER 27e
T'AU EMPIRE: KROOT HOUNDS 32.5e
T'AU EMPIRE: KROOT LONE-SPEAR 42.5e
COMBAT PATROL: T'AU EMPIRE 125e
YNDRASTA: THE CELESTIAL SPEAR (PB) 11.5e
WAR FOR THE MORTAL REALMS (PB OMNIBUS) 20e
SOLAR AUXILIA: BASILISK/MEDUSA 55e
SOLAR AUXILIA: HERMES SENTINEL SQUADRON 55e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
16.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Klub Zmaj”