- Da, slažem se da liste treba objaviti nakon što istekne rok za slanje
81%
- Ne, liste treba da ostanu nepoznate do početka turnira
19%

Total votes: 21

milosh

Re: Warmachine & HORDES Masters Qualifier II - 18. april 2015

Post by milosh »

Ja sam cekao sto sam duze mogao ne bih li uspeo da uredim privatne obaveze tako da ne moram da otkazem ucesce, ali se danas ispostavilo da to nije moguce pa cu zbog toga morati da se odjavim :(
Rick

Post by Rick »

milosh wrote:Ja sam cekao sto sam duze mogao ne bih li uspeo da uredim privatne obaveze tako da ne moram da otkazem ucesce, ali se danas ispostavilo da to nije moguce pa cu zbog toga morati da se odjavim :(
Do you realise what you've done to the whole pie-chart dynamic?
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Maybe it will get proper values now? I mean come on - our everblight player is not bigger than Ota or me :grin: for sure.

edit: intentionally failiing to mention skorne player :whistle:
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Da li to znaci da cemo napraviti grafik pod imenom Average player size?
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Rick ^ this sounds as a challenge? :whistle:
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Rick

Post by Rick »

Uros has confirmed he is Everblight this month and so we are Legion, literally.
And no broken trolls in the event \:D/
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Remember in every fat gamer - there's a thin gamer trying to get out.

On April 18th that'll be Nemanja.
TheSerbianRaven

Post by TheSerbianRaven »

Rick wrote:Uros has confirmed he is Everblight this month and so we are Legion, literally.
And no broken trolls in the event \:D/
A legion of legions. Isn't that 1 legillion?

Also, make pies, not pie charts! Cancellations and alterations of the tournament roster can invalidate pie charts, but I assure you they can't affect the validity and relevance of an actual pie! :mrgreen:
Eiryss, Eiryss, Eiryss kako to zvuci, covece! Ali najbolje je sto ce Kreos ubiti tu Eiryss. Ubice je nezno, ali snazno! Da, to nije onaj Kreos sto je sebe proglasio za jadnika, ne ovo je novi Kreos, epski Kreos, super-grand-exemplar Kreos, kralj zena.
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Pravila vezana za upotrebu proxy modela su postala malo fleksibilnija - postoje specifični slučajevi gde upotreba nekog proxy/zamenskog modela ne remeti praćenje igre. Pošaljite mi PP sa obrazloženjem šta želite da koristite i umesto čega - igrači kojima se odobri upotreba ovih proksija mogu da ih koriste na turniru.
Rick

Post by Rick »

oooh
so I can play my new archangel?

Although to be fair it is more of a conversion than a proxy.
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Ok, now I want my whole army to look like this!
Rick

Post by Rick »

To get serious for a moment. Please note the new terrain rules for SR2015. Linear obstacles and obstacles are now declared restricted terrain. This means that they cannot be placed within 5" of a flag or objective, within a zone or within 5" of each other. Unrestricted terrain such as forests, hills, shallow water and rough terrain can be placed in zones or within 5" of flags and objectives.
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Does that also count for magically or otherwise created linear obstaces, like Gortens wall, for instance?
ImageImageImageImageImage
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Ne, taj teren nije obuhvacen ovim pravilima: "These rules apply only to terrain placed during table setup, not to terrain templates placed by models during the game or granted by Theme Force benefits".
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Ja se izvinjavam, ali sam danas obavešten da u subotu 18-og imam posla sa nekim iostrancima u preduzeću, tako da sa žaljenjem moram da se odjavim sa turnira...

Ipak, posao bi trebalo da bude završen oko 1, pola 2, tako da se nadam da ću biti u klubu do 2, pola 3, tako da ako neko bude sprečen da dođe na turnir, a igra mu se WarmaHordes, tu sam...
Image Image
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Pomenuli smo majice na jednoj od prethodnih strana - evo ih:
Attachments
WP_20150407_21_00_19_Pro.jpg
WP_20150407_20_56_04_Pro.jpg
Rick

Post by Rick »

PainBringer wrote:Ne, taj teren nije obuhvacen ovim pravilima: "These rules apply only to terrain placed during table setup, not to terrain templates placed by models during the game or granted by Theme Force benefits".
Although I think the ruling does state by implication that Janissa Stonetide is now an illegal model and cannot be played in 2015.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

I guess that Moshar's stone pillars are an example of things that need not follow this rule?

Glory to Arstotzka!
Rick

Post by Rick »

Of course.
Using those pillars to deny access to zones is one of Mohsar's main tactics
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Rick wrote:
PainBringer wrote:Ne, taj teren nije obuhvacen ovim pravilima: "These rules apply only to terrain placed during table setup, not to terrain templates placed by models during the game or granted by Theme Force benefits".
Although I think the ruling does state by implication that Janissa Stonetide is now an illegal model and cannot be played in 2015.
But in 2016, Janissa Will become solo with FA:U. Guys from PP decided she is not strong enough.
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Ne zaboravite da je rok za slanje vaših listi sreda, 15. april. U slučaju da ste već odlučili šta ćete igrati, možete poslati vaše liste već sada. U prvoj poruci teme o turniru nalazi se ažuran spisak igrača, u kojem će biti naznačeno koji igrači su poslali liste. Sve liste će biti objavljene u temi posvećenoj turniru 16. aprila.
Ukoliko su vam potrebna uputstva vezana za format liste, pogledajte informacije u prvoj poruci teme o turniru ili mi pošaljite poruku.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

E samo jos jedno pitanje u vezi farbanja - da li je isto obavezno?

Glory to Arstotzka!
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Ne, naravno. Nema nikakvih restrikcija po pitanju farbanja.
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Prijava - Menoth
ImageImageImageImageImage
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

On deli kolacice, a onda deci popravlja zube.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

U steamroller 2015 pravilima ima 8 scenarija,a mi igramo 5 (mozda 4). Na prvom postu nisam nasao koji su scenariji u pitanju? Ili sam samo slep? :)

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ipak sam samo slep :)

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Poslao sam liste.

Ukoliko neko ima Gallows Grove viska, nek me se seti za turnir. Ukoliko isti ne stigne, igracu bez njega jednostavno.

Glory to Arstotzka!
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Ažurirana lista učesnika.
Arborsomniourum i Boltafodda nisu navieli koji objective su izabrali za svaku listu!!
arborsomniorum

Post by arborsomniorum »

Drugari, imamo jednog pocetnika koji bi dosao na turnir. On bi igrao sa Cygnarom, a posto mi cygnar figura imamo samo u tragovima, onda pitanje bi li neko posudio pocetniku malo cygnara? Ovo je nesto sto fali>
-Squire*
-Defender*
Arcane Tempest Gunmage Pistoleers + UA*
-Hunter*
-tri boomhowler grunta*
-Gorman di Wulfe*

Ako imate bilo sta za njega, mnogo sam zahvalan na pomoci, onda Novi Sad dolazi sa 4icom!
Hvala unapred!
arborsomniorum

Post by arborsomniorum »

Ok, prijavljujem Nenada za turnir. Nenad NS igrace Cygnar!
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Danas je poslednji dan za prijavljivanje listi. Rok za slanje je ponoć. Imajte na umu da će igrači koji ne pošalju liste biti penalizovani gubitkom prve partije, kao što je napomenuto u informacijama vezanim za turnir.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ako nas dodje do 16 igramo samo 4 partije, jel?

Glory to Arstotzka!
Rick

Post by Rick »

Dzon Vejn wrote:Ako nas dodje do 16 igramo samo 4 partije, jel?
Yes. From what I understand if there is a clear winner after 4 rounds then we will play only 4 rounds anyway and the runner-up will be decided on SOS.
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Rick wrote:
Dzon Vejn wrote:Ako nas dodje do 16 igramo samo 4 partije, jel?
Yes. From what I understand if there is a clear winner after 4 rounds then we will play only 4 rounds anyway and the runner-up will be decided on SOS.
Da, upravo tako. Za sada, niko od 22 igraca nije odustao (tacnije, nije poslao obavestenje o odustajanju) - tako da nas ceka dug I zabavan dan. Ocekujem da neke partije budu spektakularne.
Last edited by PainBringer on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Igraci od kojih se ocekuje da posalju liste ili dopune:
- Ratgod/Luka (dopuna liste)
- Shunka (nije poslao listu)
- Nikica (nije poslao listu)
- Ota (nije poslao listu)
- Nenad NS (nije poslao listu - ako nema pristup forumu, neka neko iz NS posalje listu u njegovo ime!)
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Liste ce biti objavljene vecras/sutra ujutru. Takodje, odredjeni su i parovi za prvu rundu, koji ce biti objavljeni nakon sto svi istekne rok za slanje listi.
arborsomniorum

Post by arborsomniorum »

Poslate liste za Nenada NS. Ako nesto ne valja, posto necu vise gledati net, bacite sms na 063654324! Vidimo se na turniru!
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Svi su poslali liste. Uskoro stizu parovi prve runde I kompletan spisak listi.
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

PAROVI ZA PRVU RUNDU:

Rick vs. Joggy (Legion vs. Skorne)
Dejan vs. Arborsomniorum (Menoth vs. Cryx)
RatGod(Luka) vs. Uros (Khador vs. Legion)
Dzon Vejn vs. Bjelajac (Orboros vs. Retribution)
Stef vs. Nemanja K. (Khador vs. Mercs)
Moma vs. Nenad (NS) (Menoth vs. Cygnar)
Nikica vs. The Serbian Raven (Cryx vs. Menoth)
Boris vs. Petar (Khador vs. Cygnar)
Mikaan vs. Dalibor (Mercs vs. Convergence)
Shunka vs. Shizuo Takashu (Nemanja) (Mercs vs. Cryx)
Ota vs. Dule (Pendargon) (Orboros vs. Menoth)

ARMIJSKE LISTE

ARBORSOMNIORUM:

Iron Lich Asphyxious (*6pts)
* Helldiver (3pts)
* Nightwretch (4pts)
* Skarlock Thrall (2pts)
Bane Knights (Leader and 5 Grunts) (6pts)
Bane Thralls (Leader and 5 Grunts) (5pts)
Bile Thralls (Leader and 5 Grunts) (5pts)
Mechanithralls (Leader and 9 Grunts) (5pts)
Necrosurgeon & 3 Stitch Thralls (2pts)
Darragh Wrathe (4pts)
Gorman di Wulfe, Rogue Alchemist (2pts)
Ogrun Bokur (3pts)

Lich Lord Terminus (*4pts)
* Cankerworm (5pts)
* Skarlock Thrall (2pts)
Bane Knights (Leader and 5 Grunts) (6pts)
Bane Thralls (Leader and 5 Grunts) (5pts)
* 1 Brute Thrall (1pts)
The Withershadow Combine (5pts)
Pistol Wraith (3pts)

-----------------------------------------------
BJELAJAC:

Ravyn, Eternal Light (*6pts)
* Griffon (4pts)
* Phoenix (10pts)
Dawnguard Invictors (Leader and 5 Grunts) (6pts)
* Dawnguard Invictor Officer & Standard (2pts)
Lady Aiyana & Master Holt (4pts)
Mage Hunter Strikeforce (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
* Mage Hunter Commander (2pts)
Arcanist (1pts)
Mage Hunter Assassin (2pts)

Adeptis Rahn Shyeel (*6pts)
* Phoenix (10pts)
* Sphinx (7pts)
House Shyeel Battle Mages (Leader and 5 Grunts) (5pts)
Houseguard Halberdiers (Leader and 9 Grunts) (7pts)
Arcanist (1pts)
Fane Knight Skeryth Issyen (5pts)
Houseguard Thane (2pts)

DALIBOR:

Iron Mother Directrix & Exponent Servitors (*4pts)
* Assimilator (8pts)
* Assimilator (8pts)
* Monitor (8pts)
Optifex Directive (Leader and 2 Grunts) (2pts)
Perforators (Leader and 4 Grunts) (9pts)
Accretion Servitors (1pts)
Enigma Foundry (3pts)

Forge Master Syntherion (*6pts)
* Assimilator (8pts)
* Cipher (9pts)
* Monitor (8pts)
Obstructors (Leader and 5 Grunts) (4pts)
Perforators (Leader and 4 Grunts) (9pts)
Enigma Foundry (3pts)

DEJAN:

Grand Exemplar Kreoss (*6pts)
* Crusader (6pts)
* Hierophant (2pts)
Daughters of the Flame (Leader and 5 Grunts) (5pts)
Exemplar Bastions (Leader and 4 Grunts) (8pts)
Exemplar Cinerators (Leader and 2 Grunts) (5pts)
Knights Exemplar (Leader and 5 Grunts) (5pts)
Eiryss, Mage Hunter of Ios (3pts)
Knight Exemplar Seneschal (3pts)

Harbinger of Menoth (*5pts)
* Reckoner (8pts)
* Hierophant (2pts)
Exemplar Cinerators (Leader and 2 Grunts) (5pts)
Exemplar Vengers (Leader and 2 Grunts) (7pts)
High Exemplar Gravus (5pts)
High Paladin Dartan Vilmon (3pts)
Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord (2pts)

DZON VEJN (NENAD NIKOLIC):

Kromac the Ravenous (*4pts)
* Feral Warpwolf (9pts)
* Gnarlhorn Satyr (8pts)
* Warpwolf Stalker (10pts)
Shifting Stones (2pts)
* Stone keeper (1pts)
Tharn Wolfriders (Leader and 2 Grunts) (6pts)
Druid Wilder (2pts)
Gallows Grove (1pts)

Krueger the Stormwrath (*5pts)
* Gnarlhorn Satyr (8pts)
* Woldwarden (9pts)
Druids of Orboros (Leader and 5 Grunts) (7pts)
Shifting Stones (2pts)
* Stone keeper (1pts)
Druid Wilder (2pts)
Gallows Grove (1pts)

JOGGY (NIKOLA NIKOLIC):

Supreme Aptimus Zaal & Kovaas (*5pts)
* Basilisk Drake (4pts)
* Basilisk Krea (4pts)
* Cyclops Shaman (5pts)
* Aptimus Marketh (3pts)
Praetorian Karax (Leader and 5 Grunts) (4pts)
Praetorian Swordsmen (Leader and 9 Grunts) (6pts)
Ancestral Guardian (3pts)
Ancestral Guardian (3pts)
Extoler Soulward (2pts)
Extoler Soulward (2pts)
Hakaar the Destroyer (4pts)

Supreme Archdomina Makeda (*5pts)
* Cyclops Brute (5pts)
* Molik Karn (11pts)
* Titan Gladiator (8pts)
Paingiver Beast Handlers (Leader and 3 Grunts) (2pts)
Praetorian Swordsmen (Leader and 9 Grunts) (6pts)
Praetorian Swordsmen (Leader and 5 Grunts) (4pts)
Tyrant Commander & Standard Bearer (3pts)

NEMANJA K.:

Magnus the Traitor (*6pts)
* Renegade (6pts)
* Renegade (6pts)
* Nomad (6pts)
* Nomad (6pts)
Cylena Raefyll & Nyss Hunters (Cylena and 9 Grunts) (10pts)
Master Gunner Dougal MacNaile (2pts)

Captain Damiano (*6pts)
* Rocinante (9pts)
Alexia Ciannor & the Risen (Alexia and 9 Risen Grunts) (5pts)
Kayazy Eliminators (Leader and Grunt) (3pts)
Steelhead Halberdiers (Leader and 9 Grunts) (6pts)
Steelhead Heavy Cavalry (Leader and 4 Grunts) (10pts)
Eiryss, Angel of Retribution (3pts)
Ogrun Bokur (3pts)

NIKICA (RESURRECTION):

Warwitch Deneghra (*5pts) - Fuel cache
* Nightwretch (4pts)
* Nightwretch (4pts)
* Skarlock Thrall (2pts)
Bloat Thrall (2pts)
Necrotech | Machine Wraith (1pts) (cekam da neko javi da li ima ovog MW)
Pistol Wraith (3pts)
Pistol Wraith (3pts)
Warwitch Siren (2pts)

Lich Lord Terminus (*4pts)
* Cankerworm (5pts)
* Skarlock Thrall (2pts)
Bane Thralls (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
* Bane Thrall Officer & Standard (3pts)
The Withershadow Combine (5pts)
Darragh Wrathe (4pts)
Madelyn Corbeau, Ordic Courtesan (2pts)
Necrotech & 1 Scrap Thrall (1pts)
Warwitch Siren (2pts)

KLEOP (BORIS):

Forward Kommander Sorscha (*6pts)
* Juggernaut (7pts)
* Kodiak (8pts) Bonded with Sorcha
* War dog (1pts)
Great Bears of Gallowswood (5pts)
Winter Guard Infantry (Leader and 9 Grunts) (6pts)
* Winter Guard Infantry Officer & Standard (2pts)
* 3 Winter Guard Infantry Rocketeers (3pts)
Kovnik Jozef Grigorovich (2pts)
Manhunter (2pts)

Kommander Sorscha (*5pts)
* Behemoth (13pts)
* Sylys Wyshnalyrr, the Seeker (2pts)
Herne & Jonne (3pts)
Widowmakers (Leader and 3 Grunts) (4pts)
Winter Guard Infantry (Leader and 5 Grunts) (4pts)
* 3 Winter Guard Infantry Rocketeers (3pts)
Kell Bailoch (2pts)

LUKA (RATGOD):

Vladimir, The Dark Prince (*5pts)
* Behemoth (13pts)
Doom Reavers (Leader and 5 Grunts) (6pts)
* Greylord Escort (2pts)
Winter Guard Infantry (Leader and 9 Grunts) (6pts)
* 2 Winter Guard Infantry Rocketeers (2pts)
Kovnik Jozef Grigorovich (2pts)

Kommander Zoktavir, The Butcher Unleashed (*4pts)
* Spriggan (10pts)
* War dog (1pts)
Greygore Boomhowler & Co. (Boomhowler and 9 Grunts) (9pts)
Ogrun Bokur (3pts)

MIKAAN:

Magnus the Traitor (*6pts) - objective: Bunker
* Renegade (5pts)
* Renegade (5pts)
* Nomad (6pts)
Greygore Boomhowler & Co. (Boomhowler and 5 Grunts) (6pts)
Idrian Skirmishers (Leader and 5 Grunts) (6pts)
* Idrian Skirmishers Chieftain & Guide (3pts)
Steelhead Halberdiers (Leader and 5 Grunts) (4pts)
Steelhead Heavy Cavalry (Leader and 2 Grunts) (6pts)

Gorten Grundback (*7pts)
* Grundback Blaster (3pts)
* Ghordson Driller (6pts)
Arcane Tempest Gun Mages (Leader and 5 Grunts) (6pts)
* Arcane Tempest Gun Mage Officer (2pts)
* * Mule (8pts)
Precursor Knights (Leader and 5 Grunts) (5pts)
Press Gangers (Leader and 9 Grunts) (6pts)
First Mate Hawk (2pts)

MOMA (Bathory):

Vice Scrutator Vindictus (*6pts)
* Devout (5pts)
* Reckoner (8pts)
Choir of Menoth (Leader and 3 Grunts) (2pts)
Holy Zealots (Leader and 9 Grunts) (6pts)
* Holy Zealot Monolith Bearer (2pts)
Nicia, Tear of Vengeance (3pts)
The Covenant of Menoth (2pts)
The Wrack (3 wracks) (1pts)

Harbinger of Menoth (*5pts)
* Devout (5pts)
* Reckoner (8pts)
* Hierophant (2pts)
High Paladin Dartan Vilmon (3pts)
Paladin of the Order of the Wall (2pts)
The Wrack (3 wracks) (1pts)
Vassal of Menoth (2pts)
Vassal of Menoth (2pts)

NENAD (NS):

Lieutenant Allister Caine (*6pts)
* Defender (9pts)
* Squire (2pts)
* * Hunter (6pts)
Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team (4pts)
Gun Mage Captain Adept (2pts)
Journeyman Warcaster (3pts)
* Charger (4pts)

Commander Coleman Stryker (*6pts)
* Lancer (6pts)
* Centurion (9pts)
Greygore Boomhowler & Co. (Boomhowler and 9 Grunts) (9pts)
Gun Mage Captain Adept (2pts)
* Ironclad (7pts)
Ogrun Bokur (3pts)

OTA:

Morvahna the Dawnshadow (*5pts)
* Gorax (4pts)
Shifting Stones (2pts)
Tharn Ravagers (Leader and 5 Grunts) (9pts)
* Tharn Ravager Chieftain (2pts)
Warpborn Skinwalkers (Leader and 4 Grunts) (8pts)
* Warpborn Alpha (3pts)
Gallows Grove (1pts)
Gallows Grove (1pts)

Kaya the Moonhunter & Laris (*3pts)
* Gorax (4pts)
* Feral Warpwolf (9pts)
* Pureblood Warpwolf (9pts)
Shifting Stones (2pts)
* Stone keeper (1pts)
Druid Wilder (2pts)
War Wolf (1pts)

PENDARGON (DULE):

High Exemplar Kreoss (*5pts)
* Redeemer (6pts)
* Reckoner (8pts)
* Vanquisher (8pts)
Temple Flameguard (Leader and 9 Grunts) (6pts)
* Temple Flameguard Officer & Standard (2pts)
Visgoth Juviah Rhoven & 2 Honor Guard (4pts)
Vassal of Menoth (2pts)

Feora, Protector of the Flame (*6pts)
* Redeemer (6pts)
* Reckoner (8pts)
* Vanquisher (8pts)
Temple Flameguard (Leader and 9 Grunts) (6pts)
* Temple Flameguard Officer & Standard (2pts)
Saxon Orrik (2pts)
Vassal of Menoth (2pts)

PETAR:

Captain Victoria Haley (*5pts)
* Lancer (6pts)
* Stormwall (19pts)
* Squire (2pts)

Captain Allister Caine (*5pts)
* Thunderhead (12pts)
* Squire (2pts)
* * Hunter (6pts)
Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team (4pts)
Rangers (5pts)
Reinholdt, Gobber Speculator (1pts)
Taryn di la Rovissi (2pts)

RICK:

Thagrosh, Prophet of Everblight (*5pts)
* Harrier (2pts)
* Shredder (2pts)
* Carnivean (11pts)
* Scythean (9pts)
Blighted Ogrun Warspears (Leader and 4 Grunts) (8pts)
* Warspear Chieftan (2pts)
Strider Deathstalker (2pts)
Strider Deathstalker (2pts)
The Forsaken (2pts)

Saeryn, Omen of Everblight (*5pts)
* Shredder (2pts)
* Angelius (9pts)
* Angelius (9pts)
* Zuriel (10pts)
Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew (Leader and 1 Grunt) (1pts)
Blighted Nyss Sorceress and Hellion (4pts)
1 Spell Martyr (1pts)
Succubus (2pts)
The Forsaken (2pts)

SHIZUO TAKASHU (NEMANJA):

Asphyxious the Hellbringer (*4pts)
* Deathripper (4pts)
Bane Thralls (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
* Bane Thrall Officer & Standard (3pts)
Satyxis Blood Witches (Leader and 5 Grunts) (4pts)
* Satyxis Blood Hag (2pts)
Satyxis Raiders (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
* Satyxis Raider Sea Witch (2pts)
Satyxis Raider Captain (2pts)
Saxon Orrik (2pts)
Warwitch Siren (2pts)

Skarre, Queen of the Broken Coast (*6pts) T2
* Kraken (19pts)
* Satyxis Raider Sea Witch (0pts)
* Satyxis Raider Sea Witch (2pts)

SHUNKA:

Gorten Grundback (*7pts)
* Ghordson Earthbreaker (19pts)
Thor Steinhammer (2pts)

Captain Damiano (*6pts)
* Mule (8pts)
Steelhead Halberdiers (Leader and 9 Grunts) (6pts)
Steelhead Riflemen (Leader and 9 Grunts) (9pts)
Gastone Crosse (3pts)
* Vanguard (4pts)
Reinholdt, Gobber Speculator (1pts)

STEF:

Kommander Strakhov (*6pts)
* Spriggan (10pts)
* Sylys Wyshnalyrr, the Seeker (2pts)
Iron Fang Uhlans (Leader and 2 Grunts) (7pts)
Kovnik Andrei Malakov (3pts)
* Conquest (19pts)

Kommander Zoktavir, The Butcher Unleashed (*4pts)
* Kodiak (8pts)
* War dog (1pts)
Doom Reavers (Leader and 5 Grunts) (6pts)
Iron Fang Pikemen (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
* Black Dragon Officer & Standard (2pts)
Iron Fang Kovnik (2pts)
Ogrun Bokur (3pts)

THE SERBIAN RAVEN:

High Exemplar Kreoss (*5pts)
* Redeemer (6pts)
* Reckoner (8pts)
* Vanquisher (8pts)
Deliverers (Leader and 5 Grunts) (5pts)
Visgoth Juviah Rhoven & 2 Honor Guard (4pts)
Taryn di la Rovissi (2pts)
Vassal of Menoth (2pts)

Grand Exemplar Kreoss (*6pts)
* Crusader (6pts)
Daughters of the Flame (Leader and 5 Grunts) (5pts)
Exemplar Errants (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
* Exemplar Errant Officer & Standard Bearer (2pts)
Allegiant of the Order of the Fist (2pts)
Allegiant of the Order of the Fist (2pts)
Exemplar Errant Seneschal (2pts)
Knight Exemplar Seneschal (3pts)
Reclaimer (2pts)

UROS:

Epic Absylonia, Daughter of Everblight (*5pts)
* Naga Nightlurker (5pts)
* Carnivean (11pts)
* Ravagore (10pts)
* Ravagore (10pts)
Succubus (2pts)
The Forsaken (2pts)

Lylyth, Reckoning of Everblight (*5pts)
* Naga Nightlurker (5pts)
* Shredder (2pts)
* Angelius (9pts)
* Zuriel (10pts)
Blackfrost Shard (5pts)
3 Spell Martyrs (3pts)
Succubus (2pts)
The Forsaken (2pts)
The Forsaken (2pts)
Last edited by PainBringer on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “Warmachine i Hordes”