Serbian WM/H Masters 4th Qualifier & Final - Dates Confirmed

Moderators: TheSerbianRaven, Rick, Dzon Vejn

Rick

Serbian WM/H Masters 4th Qualifier & Final - Dates Confirmed

Post by Rick »

The 4th WM/H Masters Series qualifier will take place on Saturday November 7th at Klub Zmaj. The full rules pack & entry sheet will be released in about a month.

The final will be on December 5th also at Zmaj - all those that have qualified please put that date in your diaries. As it stands if Miroslav or Nemanja J can't make the final - Luka comes in as a replacement. If Nikica or Ota can't make the final Nenad Nikolic comes in as the replacement and if Shunka or Djordje B can't attend then Boris Djurovic comes in.
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
Nemanja

Re: Serbian WM/H Masters 4th Qualifier & Final - Dates Confirmed

Post by Nemanja »

Prijava za 7. Novembar
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Prijava kako bi bio siguran ucesnik :D
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
kleop

Post by kleop »

Prijava za 07. Novembar Boris - Khador.
kleop
Mikaan

Post by Mikaan »

Prijava
arborsomniorum

Post by arborsomniorum »

Prijave>
Stefan / Cryx
Nikola / Menoth
Nenad / Cygnar
stefaz

Post by stefaz »

Ala ste poranili.
Prijava.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Prijava.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Rick

Post by Rick »

Woah - steady on there ladies - there will be a thread for the 4th qualifier in a couple of weeks - I just wanted to get dates confirmed.
Should I put the thread up now so people can sign up?
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Pie chart is only answer.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Rick

Post by Rick »

Patience. Graphically spherical representations of data will be forth-coming.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

graph.jpg
graph.jpg (7.91 KiB) Viewed 2483 times
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
takasunmc

Post by takasunmc »

Prijava Nemanja Cryx, a sta drugo ;)

Return to “Warmachine i Hordes”