VII Hobby Store Warhammer Tournament 06.-07.11.2010.

Obaveštenja o najnovijim turnirima u Zmaju i prijateljskim klubovima.
Mrzimsvee

Re: VII Hobby Store Warhammer Tournament 06.-07.11.2010.

Post by Mrzimsvee »

I ja mislim ali........
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Devoted of Slaanesh

Post by Devoted of Slaanesh »

Najalost Deliiski pada :(
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Prijave:

1. No1 - ???
2. Mladen Jovic - High Elves
3. Uros Marijanovic - ???
4. Jagos - Vampire Counts
5. Nikola Nikolic - ???
6. Nenad Nikolic - ???
7. Dimitrije - Empire
8. Josip jakic - High Elves
9. Moma - Dark Elves
10.Bojan Kavedzic - Warriors of Chaos
11.Marko Rajacic - Dark Elves
12.Ognjan Kolarevic - High Elves
13.Milos Nikolic - Lizardmen
14.Milan Ravlic - Vampir Counts
15.Petar Jovanovic - Tomb Kings
16.Cedomir Paunovic - Orcs and Goblins
17.Vukan Truc - Dwarfs
18.Nikola Radojcic - Skaven
19.Andrija Šerfeze - Warriors of Chaos
20.Aleksandar Vilotic Kirgan - Ogre Kingdoms
21.Nikola Antic - Empire
22.Milos Nikolic - Vampire Counts
23.Marijan Floigl - Skaven
24.Luka Dragacevic - Skaven
25.Djordje Sutic - ???
26.Maksim Karanovic- Wood Elves
27.Mirko Katanic - High Elves
28.Dopuđa Dragomir - Bretonnia
29.Darko Jusufović - Wood Elves
30.Darko Stojanovic - Dwarfs
31.Miljan Grubanovic - Dark Elves
32.Nikola Suzić - Empire
33.Методи - ???
34.Марин - High Elves
35.Ричард - Orkz
36.Жоро ???
37.Budza - Orcs and Goblins
38.Teklis - Tomb Kings
39.Nemanja Pencic - High elves
40.Stefan Petrovic - Dwarfs
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Monsterman

Post by Monsterman »

Znam da je malo bljak pitanje, ali da li ce opet biti dozvoljene samo undercoatovane figure?
No one leaves...the Monsterican Dream
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Hoce.

"Yes...yes."

kokoska

Post by kokoska »

a neko sitno prxovanje tipa obicni skinkovi umesto kameleona?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Mozda ako bi ih oboijo drugacije ili nesto slicno.

"Yes...yes."

milosh

Post by milosh »

Auuuu, pa koji djavo onda ja farbam kameleone :)
No 1

Post by No 1 »

A za himeru može li da posluži grifon.
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Pa ne bas.....

"Yes...yes."

No 1

Post by No 1 »

Šta bi moglo da bude rešenje?
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

Prijava-Imperija
..we have purpose
-----------------------
ako pobedish u olimpijadi za retardirane ,to ne menja cinjenicu da si i dalje... :commisar:
teclis

Post by teclis »

do kad mora najkasnije da se prijavi?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Do kraja meseca.

"Yes...yes."

JTFCUP

Post by JTFCUP »

"Misic Nikola - High Elves" - otkazujem ucesce
teclis

Post by teclis »

prijava, tomb kings
do kad da listu posaljem?
milosh

Post by milosh »

Doneseš je na dan turnira ;)
Highborn of Ulthuan

Post by Highborn of Ulthuan »

Prijava:Nemanja Pencic-High elves;Stefan Petrovic_Dwarfs
SRBENDA

Post by SRBENDA »

Prvi put otkazujem ucesce jebiga, docicu da vas gledam i ako treba logisitcka podrska.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Prijave:

1. No1 - ???
3. Uros Marijanovic - Lizardmen
5. Nikola Nikolic - ???
6. Nenad Nikolic - ???
7. Dimitrije - Empire
9. Moma - Dark Elves
17.Vukan Truc - Dwarfs
21.Nikola Antic - Empire
23.Nemanja Pencic - High elves
25.Djordje Sutic - ???
29.Stefan Petrovic - Dwarfs
32.Nikola Suzić - Empire
33.Методи - High Elves
34.Марин - High Elves
35.Ричард - Orkz
36.Жоро ???
38.Teklis - Tomb Kings

"Yes...yes."

FEANOR

Post by FEANOR »

Nažalost, moram da otkažem učešće :(
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently"... Friedrich Nietzsche, genius of mankind
Floigl

Post by Floigl »

Otkazujem ucesce, iz licnih razloga ne zelim da ucestvujem na ovom turniru
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Prijave:

1. No1 - ???
3. Uros Marijanovic - Lizardmen
5. Nikola Nikolic - ???
6. Nenad Nikolic - ???
7. Dimitrije - Empire
9. Moma - Dark Elves
17.Vukan Truc - Dwarfs
21.Nikola Antic - Empire
23.Nemanja Pencic - High elves
25.Djordje Sutic - ???
29.Stefan Petrovic - Dwarfs
32.Nikola Suzić - Empire
33.Методи - High Elves
34.Марин - High Elves
35.Ричард - Orkz
36.Жоро ???
38.Teklis - Tomb Kings

"Yes...yes."

VIlin

Post by VIlin »

prijavljujem se
Stefan Relic-wood elfs XD
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Mislim da cu ovaj put, na svoju zalost, i ako se ne varam po prvi put, morati da se pridruzim Kulturno Umetnickom Drustvu "Ispaljivaci" :oops: . Sorry.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
SRBENDA

Post by SRBENDA »

Bicu na raspologanju subotu popodne kada zavrsim sa poslom i celu nedelju, tako ako bude trebalo nesto u vezi organizacije oko turnira tu sam, evo moj mob pa mi javite ako treba nesto 064/6653312
Hypnotoad

Post by Hypnotoad »

ja sam tek sad dosao do interneta (konacno) i hteo bih da zamolim organizatora da se naknadno prijavim za turnir. Ivan Boškov - Lizardmen
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Prijavljen si.

"Yes...yes."

teclis

Post by teclis »

cekaj, 2 puta se igra down attack?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Da.

"Yes...yes."

teclis

Post by teclis »

da li se u minimum 3 jedinice koje mora da ima svaka armija racunaju masine i monsteri, ili samo infantry jedinice?
ja imam 2 bloka kostura i 2 skorpiona, jel legalno ovo?
milosh

Post by milosh »

jeste
BaGer

Post by BaGer »

ja necu moci da ucestvujem, ali umesto mene ce Nikola Ulemek sa dark elfovima
Al su super ovi Izvori Magije, em nisu plagijat, em su bolji od originala!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ok.

"Yes...yes."

Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

Svaka cast na organizaciji i celokupnom turniru :)))
stvarno je bilo odlicno(doduse malo naporno,ali vredelo je)
..we have purpose
-----------------------
ako pobedish u olimpijadi za retardirane ,to ne menja cinjenicu da si i dalje... :commisar:
teclis

Post by teclis »

sve sto je reko dellamorte i svaka cast petoplasiranim igracima ubogih armija :applause:
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Falaaaaaaaaaa :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
Iskusinjo

Post by Iskusinjo »

Turnir je bio vrlo dobar, kafana ove godine pun pogodak! Hvala svim mojim protivnicima, a narocito Luku Pacovu, na prijatnim partijama. :)

Vidimo se u Novom Sadu ili mozda ranije. :wink:
Millenium

Post by Millenium »

Super Turnir svaka cast Duletu i Mojsiju na organizaciji Beti i Milanu (i svima koji su im pomogli) na divnim terenima i svim divnim ucesnicima na fer partijama i lepoj atmosferi (i specijalna nagrada je stvarno kul \:D/ )
Goal i have no goal Fraulein i just want eternal war "Major Montana Max"

"Après moi, le déluge"
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Molio bih vas da vase utiske postujete na sekciji za Warhammer - utisci sa VII HS turnira.

Hvala.

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Turniri i dešavanja: Bez paljenja kartica i prevrtanja stolova od 2003.”