X WFB Belgrade Tournament 09.-10.11.2013.

Obaveštenja o najnovijim turnirima u Zmaju i prijateljskim klubovima.
Mrzimsvee

X WFB Belgrade Tournament 09.-10.11.2013.

Post by Mrzimsvee »

"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
teclis

Re: X WFB Belgrade Tournament 23-24.11.2013

Post by teclis »

Aj da zapljunem pre Čede :mrgreen:

prijava!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Prijave se mogu izvesti samo na jedan način:
putem emaila sa sve army listom.

Hvala.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
kgkid

Post by kgkid »

Da li se igra otvorenim ili zatvorenim listama? :D
kuliraj dete, zivot je pred tobom.
Snotling

Post by Snotling »

teclis wrote:Aj da zapljunem pre Čede :mrgreen:

prijava!
Mrzimsvee wrote:Prijave se mogu izvesti samo na jedan način:

Hvala.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

kgkid wrote:Da li se igra otvorenim ili zatvorenim listama? :D
Otvorenim.

"Yes...yes."

Jagos

Post by Jagos »

teclis wrote:Aj da zapljunem pre Čede :mrgreen:

prijava!
A ne, ne, ne, ja sam se davno zapljunuo pre sviju! :)
Mrzimsvee

Re: X WFB Belgrade Tournament 09.-10.11.2013.

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Važno obaveštenje.
Datum održavanja turnira je pomeren na 09.-10.11.2013.
Kao i mesto održavanja što je Mikser House u sklopu gameing festivala.

Izvinjavam se zbog ovoga ali nemamo drugog izbora.

"Yes...yes."

Snotling

Post by Snotling »

do kada onda moraju da se predaju liste?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

1. Nemanja Konstantinovic - Bretonnia
2. Cedomir Paunovic - Orcs & Goblins
3. Nebojsa Hadzimusic - Orcs & Goblins
4. Djordje Ratkovic - Tomb Kings
5. Jagos Uskokovic - Vampire Counts
6. Vladimir Ivanovic - High Elves
7. Milos Nikolic - Empire
8. Stevan Pupavac - Vampire Counts
9. Dragomir Dopudja - Bretonnia
10. Dimitrije Stevanovic - Daemons of Chaos
11. Aleksandar Vilotic - Vampire Counts
12. Vukan Truc - Dwarfs
13. Filip Stojkovic - Vampire Counts
14. Josip Jakic - High Elves
15. Mitar Stajić - High Elves
16. Rastislav Vuković - Vampire Counts
17. Milos Nikolic - Lizardmen
18. Slobodan Ivanovic - Lizardmen

"Yes...yes."

vladamex

Post by vladamex »

Prijava poslata na PM :)
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

:twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
milos

Post by milos »

Mrzimsvee wrote: 8. Stevan Pupovac - Vampire Counts
PupAvac, je prezime.
Monsterman

Post by Monsterman »

Racunajte i na mene 99% (da ne bude manjak ljudi), samo da se smislim sa listom :)
No one leaves...the Monsterican Dream
Myth

Post by Myth »

Ako ne bude dovoljno ljudi, stavi me na listu.
Mitar Stajic - High Elves
sstorm

Post by sstorm »

Prijava, LM
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

sstorm wrote:Prijava, LM
Mrzimsvee wrote:Prijave se mogu izvesti samo na jedan način:
Image Image
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ajd da se prijavim pod znakom pitanja jos uvek.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Pošto su liste otvorene da li to znači da će biti javno objavljene pre turnira i da li moramo unapred da se odlučimo za magijski lore i da ga upišemo u listu.
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

jorgurt hlebozvak

Post by jorgurt hlebozvak »

Mogu li se praviti izmene i listi i do kada?
orks rules!!! Osim kad to nije slučaj.
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Moze, do ponedeljka. :)
(izmenjenu listu isto saljes na onaj mail)
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Jagos

Post by Jagos »

No 1 wrote:Pošto su liste otvorene da li to znači da će biti javno objavljene pre turnira i da li moramo unapred da se odlučimo za magijski lore i da ga upišemo u listu.
Posto se igra po ETC-u, mora unapred da se odluci za magijski lor i da se upise u listu, koliko ja znam.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

1. Nemanja Konstantinovic - Bretonnia
2. Cedomir Paunovic - Orcs & Goblins
3. Nebojsa Hadzimusic - Orcs & Goblins
4. Djordje Ratkovic - Tomb Kings
5. Jagos Uskokovic - Vampire Counts
6. Vladimir Ivanovic - High Elves
7. Milos Nikolic - Empire
8. Stevan Pupavac - Vampire Counts
9. Dragomir Dopudja - Bretonnia
10. Dimitrije Stevanovic - Daemons of Chaos
11. Aleksandar Vilotic - Vampire Counts
12. Vukan Truc - Dwarfs
13. Filip Stojkovic - Vampire Counts
14. Josip Jakic - High Elves
15. Mitar Stajić - High Elves
16. Rastislav Vuković - Vampire Counts
17. Milos Nikolic - Lizardmen
18. Slobodan Ivanovic - Lizardmen
19. Ognjan Kolarevic - Wood Elves
20. Darko Stojanovic - Dwarfs
21. Andrija Serfeze - Skaven
22. Bogdan Obradovic - Warriors of Chaos
23. Mladen Jovic - Ogre Kingdoms
24. Miljan Otovic - Beastmen
25. Predrag Urosevic - Empire
26. Uros Ivanovic - Dark Elves
27. Nikola Nikolic - Vampire Counts
28. Nenad Nikolic - Empire

"Yes...yes."

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Sta ovo tacno znaci:

"No duplicate non-signature spells (not including bound spells) and max 2 Spirit Leech (Signature spells are spells you can swap other spells to)."

posto, koliko ja znam, i inace ne mozes da imas 2 ista spella (osim ako nisu neki bound spellovi u pitanju)?
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Mislim da se odnosi da ne mozes da imas 2 Mage-a sa Fireball-ovima...ili tako nesto. :D
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Monsterman

Post by Monsterman »

Mozda se odnosi na ona ludila koja kazu "ova karakondzula kastuje tu i tu magiju", pa ne mozes da imas i karakondzulu i maga sa tom magijom (tipa ne moze i war altar sa banishmentom i mag sa banishmentom)? :S
No one leaves...the Monsterican Dream
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

To sto si naveo moze - jer je war alter bound spell. Zato me i buni. Magovi i inace nisu mogli da imaju 2 fireballa (osim ako nisu signature spell).

Bas mi je potpuno nejasno na sta se odnosi???

Glory to Arstotzka!
vladamex

Post by vladamex »

Pretpostavljam da se ovo odnosi na iteme kao sto je bivsi "Seerstaff of Saphery" koji su imali HE koji omogucava magu da direktno izabere spell bez da rola kockicu na loru. Ovo je omogucavalo cuveni Banishment spam (sa HE knigom iz 7. edicije) koji je imao 2 banishmenta u listi.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ah da - verovatno je to onda.

Glory to Arstotzka!
kgkid

Post by kgkid »

Roster poslat.
kuliraj dete, zivot je pred tobom.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

E ljudi, sa kakvim listama dolazite? Imam sastavljenu jednu nenormalnu i jednu funny listu. Pa da znam sta da saljem? Da li se igrate u takmicarskom duhu ili u duhu igre na ovom turniru?

Glory to Arstotzka!
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Ja sa zanimljivom... Koju cu da posaljem veceras jer sam do sada zaboravio :D
vladamex

Post by vladamex »

Dzon Vejn wrote:E ljudi, sa kakvim listama dolazite? Imam sastavljenu jednu nenormalnu i jednu funny listu. Pa da znam sta da saljem? Da li se igrate u takmicarskom duhu ili u duhu igre na ovom turniru?
To je pitanje od milion dolara :) -> verovatno ce biti i nekih ljudi sa ekstremno hardcore listama, ali ocekujem da ce vecina ljudi probati da sastavi nesto sto im se svidja i za sta imaju modele, dakle ne ocekujem ultra hardcore turnir.

Moje licno misljenje (kada sam pravio svoju listu) je sledece: izbacio sam par stvari iz svoje liste za koje mislim da su over-the-top (Banner of the World Dragon, Lore of Shadow/Death, 4th Bolt Thrower, horde of WL/PG, ...) i poveo sam jednu MMU-style all comers listu za koju ocekujem da moze da manje/vise parira vecini "normalnih listi" (listi koje nisu ultra hardcore ili potpuno all-in u jednom smeru: shooty/monster mash/lore of death spam/...).

Imam par ajtema koje volim, i poveo sam "jace" jedinice (nemam sea gardu, shadow warriore i dragon mage-a kao u ligi) ali ocekujem da bi me neka hardcore ETC lista komotno pregazila, narocito ako ima lore of death spam.

(ako nekog interesuje lista - posaljite PM, nije problem)

Ovo je moje misljenje, a neka svako povede sta zeli. Naravno, obzirom da je zabava u prvom planu, i da je pola turnira VC/DoC/TK, ako bi neko poveo ultra-hardcore light council listu da hard-counteruje ceo turnir, to bi bilo bas bez veze :)

V.
Jagos

Post by Jagos »

Ima po jedan TK i DoC, mada je tacno da ima dosta vempira. E, sad, kad bi znali kao sto ja znam kakva je Kirganova lista, svi bi takodje izvodili drugarske armije.

Zabava je u prvom planu, pa bi Nenade bilo lepo da izvedes funny listu. Eto, meni bi bilo lepo.
Yogurt

Post by Yogurt »

I ja dolazim. Verovatno sa Vampirima!

Šaljem listu uskoro.
teclis

Post by teclis »

Jagos wrote:Ima po jedan TK i DoC, mada je tacno da ima dosta vempira. E, sad, kad bi znali kao sto ja znam kakva je Kirganova lista, svi bi takodje izvodili drugarske armije.

Zabava je u prvom planu, pa bi Nenade bilo lepo da izvedes funny listu. Eto, meni bi bilo lepo.
Jbg kad me se plashe ja se rachunam ko 5 Tomb Kingova :D
Jagos

Post by Jagos »

Da li me zezas :)

Ovde sam mislio na Bogdana, ti se Djordje racunas kao pet komada, tome nema prigovora :)
teclis

Post by teclis »

Jagos wrote:Da li me zezas :)

Ovde sam mislio na Bogdana, ti se Djordje racunas kao pet komada, tome nema prigovora :)
BOgdan bi najradije doshao ssa Troll armijom, if you know what I mean :wink:
jorgurt hlebozvak

Post by jorgurt hlebozvak »

Poslao sam nešto izmenjenu listu. Sada je tačno 2500 poena.
orks rules!!! Osim kad to nije slučaj.

Return to “Turniri i dešavanja: Bez paljenja kartica i prevrtanja stolova od 2003.”