(Valhala) Uprising 01-02.03.2014.

Obaveštenja o najnovijim turnirima u Zmaju i prijateljskim klubovima.
Severian

(Valhala) Uprising 01-02.03.2014.

Post by Severian »

U Biznis centru Novosadskog sajma se održava još jedan regionalni turnir na kojem učestvuju igrači iz zemalja u regionu. Istovrmeno će se održati turir u MtG, prezentacije i igranje brojnih društvenih igara... Dobrodošli ste da nas posetite i da provedemo još jedan vikend u druženju i igranju igara.

Rulespack:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FKp0 ... sp=sharing
Archibald Redoak, Grand Trabbar of Waukeen, Overgold of Eninok, Financial Minister of Bothwelian Duchy
www.valhala.eu
igor
Mental midžit

Re: (Valhala) Uprising 01-02.03.2014.

Post by igor »

Idemo :)
Dimco

Post by Dimco »

Pitanje za organizatora, jel su patuljci po novoj knjizi ili po staroj? I ako su po novoj predpostavljam da neće biti comp-ovani?
Severian

Post by Severian »

Po staroj. Nova je suviše nova...
Archibald Redoak, Grand Trabbar of Waukeen, Overgold of Eninok, Financial Minister of Bothwelian Duchy
www.valhala.eu
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Dolazi se :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Hajde ljudi, ko sve ide? Reprezentativci i weekend warriori javite se. :)
Moff_Tarkin

Post by Moff_Tarkin »

Ja dolazim kao i svake godine ali ne verujem da cu igrati , cisto u posetu onda :)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Danas sam pricao sa Otom. Dolazimo Nikola, Ota i ja.

Poslacemo registracije uskoro.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
kgkid

Post by kgkid »

Dolazi i ekipa il' dve iz KG.
kuliraj dete, zivot je pred tobom.
teclis

Post by teclis »

ja dolazim naravno :)
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Moze konacan spisak prijavljenih sa armijama? Hvala :)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Posto nisam bio siguran ko se gde prijavio i gde je zvanicna prijava, a gde nije, poslao sam Vladi prijavu za tim Weekend Warriors (Nikola, Ota, Igor i ja). Kako pise u dokumentu, dovoljno je samo da posaljem imena, sto sam i uradio.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

A armiske liste? Meni je to trazeno. :) :)
Mada moguce da sam samo to ja u pitanju.. :D
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

U dokumentu ne pise da treba armijska lista. Ako treba, poslacemo i to.

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “Turniri i dešavanja: Bez paljenja kartica i prevrtanja stolova od 2003.”