VI Hobby Store Warhammer Tournament 14.-15.11.2009

Obaveštenja o najnovijim turnirima u Zmaju i prijateljskim klubovima.
Mrzimsvee

VI Hobby Store Warhammer Tournament 14.-15.11.2009

Post by Mrzimsvee »

"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
kgkid

Re: VI Hobby Store Warhammer Tournament 14.-15.11.2009

Post by kgkid »

bez zelje da otvaram diskusiju o samim pravilima, ima nekoliko nedoslednosti u tekstu:

1. Strategy points - na pocetku se kaze da ce da se skupljaju, posle se vise ne pojavljuju (da li je to generalship, o kome kasnije ima reci?)

2. pise da se o pobedi i porazu odlucuje na osnovu pravila, ali TP nisu po knjizi. mozda ne bi bilo zgoreg da se preciznije i eksplicitnije odrede kategorije.
kuliraj dete, zivot je pred tobom.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

kgkid wrote:bez zelje da otvaram diskusiju o samim pravilima, ima nekoliko nedoslednosti u tekstu:

1. Strategy points - na pocetku se kaze da ce da se skupljaju, posle se vise ne pojavljuju (da li je to generalship, o kome kasnije ima reci?)

2. pise da se o pobedi i porazu odlucuje na osnovu pravila, ali TP nisu po knjizi. mozda ne bi bilo zgoreg da se preciznije i eksplicitnije odrede kategorije.
1. Citaj malo bolje
2. Da, u knjizi postoji margina pobede ili si pobedio ili si izgubio ili je nereseno. Sad da li je to minor,major ili masakr nema veze. U osnovnoj knjizi ne postoje ni margine 10-10, 13-7, 17-3, 20-0 pa ovakva pitanja nisi postavljao. :wink:
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Luka_Pancevo

Post by Luka_Pancevo »

Apsolutno sam odusevljen pravilima, svaka cast! \:D/
Bice ovo jedan zanimljiv turnir :)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

1. Petar Rasic - Vampire Counts
2. Cedomir Paunovic - Orcs & Goblins
3. Marko Rajacic - Dark elf
4. Mladja - Dwarf
5. Nikola Nikolic - Empire
6. Djordje Sutic - Vampire Counts
7. Milos Nikolic - Lizardmen
8. Metodi Markov - Warriors of Chaos
9. Momcilo Markovic - Dark Elf
10. Nenad Nikolic - ???
11. Livada Ivan - Dwarf
12. Misa Trajkovic - Vampire Counts
13. Nikola Suzic - Empire
14. Nemanja Pencic - High Elf
15. Darko Jusufovic - Wood Elf
16. Uros Marjanovic - Lizardmen
17. Ognjan Kolarevic - High Elf
18. Jagos Uskokovic - Vampire Counts
19. Bojan Kavedzic - Warriors of Chaos
20. Josip Jakic - High Elf
21. Nikola Radojcic - Orcs & Goblins

"Yes...yes."

BaGer

Post by BaGer »

chaos dwarfs nisu dozvoljeni za turnir jel da?
Al su super ovi Izvori Magije, em nisu plagijat, em su bolji od originala!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ne.

"Yes...yes."

Devoted of Slaanesh

Post by Devoted of Slaanesh »

Metodi Markov - Sofia, Bulgaria Mortal Chaos \:D/
Bathory

Post by Bathory »

Momcilo Markovic-Dark elves
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ne znam jos koja armija, ako to nije problem?
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
milosh

Post by milosh »

Dzon Vejn wrote:Ne znam jos koja armija, ako to nije problem?
Koliko ja znam to do sada nije bio problem
Livada Ivan

Post by Livada Ivan »

Livada - Patuljci

Najverovatnije dolazim.
"Ko radi vredi"
Severian

Post by Severian »

Ja sam nezvanično čuo da armije ne moraju biti ofarbane. Jel može to i zvanično da se potvrdi ovde? ja ću se potruditi da dođem. Samo da iskukam slobodan vikend.
Archibald Redoak, Grand Trabbar of Waukeen, Overgold of Eninok, Financial Minister of Bothwelian Duchy
www.valhala.eu
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Od koga si to cuo ako nije tajna?

"Yes...yes."

red storm

Post by red storm »

Ljudi ja se nadam da stizem, ako me ne srede neke obaveze na poslu!

Nikola Suzic-Empire
Highborn of Ulthuan

Post by Highborn of Ulthuan »

Nemanja Pencic-High Elves
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Bojan Kavedzic - Warriors of Chaos
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
FEANOR

Post by FEANOR »

Darko Jusufović - Wood Elves

Da li WE imaju dodatnu šumu u svim bitkama ili samo u pitched battlu?
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently"... Friedrich Nietzsche, genius of mankind
BoltaFodda

Post by BoltaFodda »

Uros Marjanovic - Lizardmen
I myself am a self-proclaimed expert, if I do say so myself.
prokleti zabagovani forum

Post by prokleti zabagovani forum »

Ognjan Kolarevic - High Elves
Ovo znaci rat!
Jagos

Post by Jagos »

Jagoš Uskoković - Vampire Counts
Joske

Post by Joske »

Josip Jakić - High Elves
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

1. Petar Rasic - Vampire Counts
2. Cedomir Paunovic - Orcs & Goblins
3. Marko Rajacic - Dark elf
4. Mladja - Dwarf
5. Nikola Nikolic - Empire
6. Djordje Sutic - Vampire Counts
7. Milos Nikolic - Lizardmen
8. Metodi Markov - Warriors of Chaos
9. Momcilo Markovic - Dark Elf
10. Nenad Nikolic - ???
11. Livada Ivan - Dwarf
12. Misa Trajkovic - Vampire Counts
13. Nikola Suzic - Empire
14. Nemanja Pencic - High Elf
15. Darko Jusufovic - Wood Elf
16. Uros Marjanovic - Lizardmen
17. Ognjan Kolarevic - High Elf
18. Jagos Uskokovic - Vampire Counts
19. Bojan Kavedzic - Warriors of Chaos
20. Josip Jakic - High Elf
21. Nikola Radojcic - Orcs & Goblins
22. Асен - High Elves
23. Ричард - Orks and Goblins
24. Йордан - Dark Elves
25. Predrag Urošević - Dwarf
26. Bogdan Urošević - ???
27. Andrija Šerfeze - Warriors of Chaos
28. Пешо - Warriors of Chaos
29. Aleksandar Vilotic Kirgan - Ogre Kingdoms
30. Boris Radujko - Wood Elves
31. Dragomir Dopuđa - Bretonnia
32. Mladen Jović - Warriors of Chaos
33. Nikola Ulemek - ???
34. Mirko Katanic - ???
35. Nikola Misic - Hgih elf

"Yes...yes."

Devoted of Slaanesh

Асен - High Elves
Ричард - Orks and Goblins
Йордан - Dark Elves
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Predrag Urošević - Dwarf
Bogdan Urošević - ???
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

red storm

Post by red storm »

Andrija Šerfeze - Chaos
Chamil

Post by Chamil »

Ja cu da se roknem.
Sve sam ofarbao i spremio i kupio knjigu i napravio army listu i uzasno se napalio i...14og mi je slava...
Kakvo naglo hladjenje...
Chamilov FAQ:
"Kako da smrsam hraneci se u kafani?"
Jedite chorbu i shopsku. Trenirajte 6 sati dnevno.

Chaplain umire samo na 1 a kocka ima 6 strana.Pa ti vidi...
Moj novi blog=> http://logaritam.rs/
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

Ne dozvoli da te hriscanstvo sputava.
Devoted of Slaanesh

Пешо - Mortal Chaos
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Samo da dodam da nije potrebno imati ofarbane figure, dovaljan je undercoat.

"Yes...yes."

Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

I ja Ogri najverovatnije 8) :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
Iskusinjo

Post by Iskusinjo »

Boris Radujko - Wood Elves,
Dragomir Dopuđa - Bretonnia,
Mladen Jović - Warriors of Chaos.
st1v xtr1m

Post by st1v xtr1m »

Mrzimsvee wrote:Samo da dodam da nije potrebno imati ofarbane figure, dovaljan je undercoat.
Pa sto ne kazes :lol:

Dolazi nas barem 7 iz Hrvatske, prijave cemo poslat ovaj tjedan 8)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ne znam da li je prosledjen mail za prijavu momcima iz Madjarske, ali koliko se secam, u NS je Khornegor pricao da sledeci put hoce da dodje i u BG... valjda bi doslo i par njih...
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Pa prosledi :roll: 8) :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Pa da nisam izgubio mail ja bih prosledio... ovo je vise bilo pitanje za organizatore iz BG i poznavaoce tih ljudi iz NS ;)

Glory to Arstotzka!
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

a koliki je maksimalan broj ucesnika?
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
BaGer

Post by BaGer »

Nikola Ulemek - ???
Mirko Katanic - ???
Al su super ovi Izvori Magije, em nisu plagijat, em su bolji od originala!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Megabaja wrote:a koliki je maksimalan broj ucesnika?
sad bih to i trebao da naglasim posto se blizimo toj cifri. 46 je max br. ucesnika.

"Yes...yes."

gotmong

Post by gotmong »

Nikola Misic-Hgih elf

Return to “Turniri i dešavanja: Bez paljenja kartica i prevrtanja stolova od 2003.”