III Hobby Store Warhammer 40k tournament 1.-2.maj.

Obaveštenja o najnovijim turnirima u Zmaju i prijateljskim klubovima.
Mrzimsvee

III Hobby Store Warhammer 40k tournament 1.-2.maj.

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ovim putem zelim da vas obavestim da ce III Hobby Store 40k turnir biti odrzan 1.-2.maja u prostorijama Vojnog muzeja na Kalemegdanu.
Za sad mogu reci da ce se igrati u 1750pts, 6 bitaka.

http://klubzmaj.org/download/hobbystore ... nament.doc
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Re: III Hobby Store Warhammer 40k tournament 1.-2.maj.

Post by Telion »

6. partija..? Odlicno! :D
Prijavljujem se.. Nemanja Jovicic-SM;Ultramarines (4th Company)
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Još jedna prijava sa još Ultramarinaca... 3'rd Company

Dejan Milinović
Image Image
Ridji

Post by Ridji »

Prijavljujem se i ja-tiranidi(hive fleet Kraken)
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Prijava
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Prijava

Petar Jovanovic - Necrons
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Prijava
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
BoltaFodda

Post by BoltaFodda »

Prijava
I myself am a self-proclaimed expert, if I do say so myself.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Prijava za mene i Nikolu.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dorian

Post by Dorian »

Prijava
"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."

Woody Allen

---
http://dorianm.deviantart.com/
milosh

Post by milosh »

prijavljujem se
stalker
High Seas Commander
High Seas Commander

Post by stalker »

prijava
Bolje missat vino nego beton! - mudrost jednog neznanog dalmtinskog strucnjaka
VicTheTrader

Post by VicTheTrader »

Prijava, ultramarines 2nd company.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout. - parody of the litany of command

Hurry up before we all come to our senses! - King Julien
prokleti zabagovani forum

Post by prokleti zabagovani forum »

Prijava.
Ovo znaci rat!
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Prijava.
eFTy

Post by eFTy »

Howdy! Some of us from Bucharest, Romania, are considering taking part in the tournament, though we cannot make any commitment yet.

A few questions, though: what version of Blood Angels Codex are you allowing in the tournament - the old White Dwarf version or the new one coming out in April 2010?

How do you treat conversions for the point of WYSIWYG (specifically for the army painting TP) ?

Can a player use the rules on one army with the models of another (like Ultramarines models using Codex: Space Wolves rules or Dark Angel models using Codex: Space Marines rules) ?

Could you give us a few more details about lodging? I've found this list of hostels but have no idea which would be best in terms of location, price and conditions.
http://www.tob.co.yu/eng/index.php?opti ... Itemid=701
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

eFTy wrote:Howdy! Some of us from Bucharest, Romania, are considering taking part in the tournament, though we cannot make any commitment yet.

A few questions, though: what version of Blood Angels Codex are you allowing in the tournament - the old White Dwarf version or the new one coming out in April 2010?

How do you treat conversions for the point of WYSIWYG (specifically for the army painting TP) ?

Can a player use the rules on one army with the models of another (like Ultramarines models using Codex: Space Wolves rules or Dark Angel models using Codex: Space Marines rules) ?

Could you give us a few more details about lodging? I've found this list of hostels but have no idea which would be best in terms of location, price and conditions.
http://www.tob.co.yu/eng/index.php?opti ... Itemid=701
Let’s see:
1. New codex will be used.
2. If you are not sure about your model/s you can sand picture to the following e-mail:[email protected]
3. I can recommend: afterr no1, backpackers lounge,captain, crossroad Belgrade,hostel 360,manga,star hostel, three black cats. Those hostels are near Kalemegdan Fort, and price range from 9euros-20euros.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
eFTy

Post by eFTy »

Thanks for the answers & recommendations. The question still stands though on the different marine codices being used interchangeably with their normally associated miniatures/paint schemes, (can marines painted like Ultramarines use Space Wolves rules).

Cheers!
Last edited by eFTy on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Sorry, I forgot that.
You can use other chapters as codex chapter marines, but you can’t use codex chapter marines as other non-codex marines.

"Yes...yes."

eFTy

Post by eFTy »

So just to clarify - ultramarines can't use space wolves rules, but dark angels can use Codex: Space Marines rules, right?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Yes.

"Yes...yes."

shukaku

Post by shukaku »

prijava
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Za sad ovako:

1.Nemanja Jovicic - SM
2.Dejan Milinovic - SM
3.Marko Rajacic - Tyranids
4.Bojan Kavedzic - Witch Hunters
5.Petar Jovanovic - Necrons
6.Predrag Vasiljevic - Tyranids
7.Uros Marijanovic - Tyranids
8.Nikola Nikolic - Imperial Guard
9.Nenad Nikolic - CSM
10.Dorian Mogos - CSM
11.Milos Nikolic - Space Ork
12.Vlado - Eldar
13.Vic - SM
14.Ognjan Kolarevic - Tau Empire
15.Zerg - Tyranids
16.Vedran Pelivanovic - Space Wolves or Dark Angels
17.Damjan - Space Ork
18.Nikola Antic - Imperial Guard
19.Nebojsa Stojcev - Space Ork
20.Staljin - Black Templars
21.Mladen Markovic - Eldar
22.Luka Dragacevic - SM
23.Rastko - CSM
24.Klemen - Space Wolves (SLO)
25.Bojan - Imperial Guard (SLO)
26.Shunka - CSM
27.Nikola Radojcic - SM
28.Martin Skec - SM( Ums agram, Zagreb)
29.Blake - Imperial Guard

"Yes...yes."

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

E ne znam da li je nekom bitno, ali nije iskljuceno da cu ja voditi nesto drugo, ofarbano, za slucaj da ne pofarbam dovoljno haotika do turnira ;) (demon hunters, black templars, demons ili codex SM; necrone jos nemam u dovoljnom broju, a ni oni nisu ofarbani).
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Naravno da nije vazno, nego cisto onako da vidimo kojih armija ima i tako to...

"Yes...yes."

BoltaFodda

Post by BoltaFodda »

Moze li neki lokalni FAQ za Tiranide? U novom codexu ima puno nejasnoca, a zvanicnog GW FAQa ni od korova...
I myself am a self-proclaimed expert, if I do say so myself.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Jos ne. Pricekacemo jos malo na zavanicni FAQ. Ako ne bude izasao do 20 aprila, postavi sva pitanja na 40k delu foruma i bice razjasnjena.

"Yes...yes."

Rover

Post by Rover »

prijava
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Igram Tiranide ako roba stigne u neko dogledno vreme pre turnira. Alternativa: BA.
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Prijava, ako bude gotova arheoloska kompanija igram Salamandere ako ne snacicu se za drugu vojsku.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Stole

Post by Stole »

Prijava - Orks
Dorian

Post by Dorian »

Prijava i za Staljinove Templare.
"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."

Woody Allen

---
http://dorianm.deviantart.com/
Ridji

Post by Ridji »

Prijava za Mladena Markovica-eldar
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Evo i ja da se prijavim sa space marines najverovatnije
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
slayer king

Post by slayer king »

prijava
opsidiannight wrote:Čitaj moje postove, šećeru.
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

Prijava. CSM verovatno.
Dawngreeter wrote:ima i toga
rekurzivno glupilo
90% svega je sranje, a to ukljucuje i preostalih 10%
Spackledgoat

Post by Spackledgoat »

Hey, my name is Blake, and I'm planning on coming in from Bucharest to play. Looking at what you have here, I assume we're supposed to give name and army, so:
Blake, Imperial Guard

Also, what's the reasoning behind no allies? Seems to be tourny standard everywhere to allow witch and d.hunters allies and for those armies to take their marine and guard allies. Why the choice to keep it ally free?
Spackledgoat

Post by Spackledgoat »

Also, I wanted to ask what Faq's you'd be using? (Just judges, judges + GW, INAT, etc) Are there any particular area specific house rules or unusual interpretations of rules I should know about that will be enforced?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

No particular reason whatsoever.
Judges + GW FAQ. There are no special House Rules.
What is unusual interpretations of rules???

"Yes...yes."

Spackledgoat

Post by Spackledgoat »

Oh, just some gaming communities have those little things they do, or ways they interpret things. Never hurts to ask

Return to “Turniri i dešavanja: Bez paljenja kartica i prevrtanja stolova od 2003.”