(Warmachine/Hordes) Turnir - Sigil (nedelja 20. jun)

Obaveštenja o najnovijim turnirima u Zmaju i prijateljskim klubovima.
Ko, jel' ja?

(Warmachine/Hordes) Turnir - Sigil (nedelja 20. jun)

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Nedelja, 20. jun u 13h (početak prve partije).

Možete se prijaviti ovde, putem telefona (011/32 83 950) ili lično.

3 partije, 35 poena i 2 liste.

(Trajanje jedne partije je ograničeno na sat i po)

Scenario 1 – Outflank, Outfight, Outlast

Special Rules

Summary: Players attempt to take control of two circular zones on the centerline of the table.

Mark two points on the centerline of the table, one 16˝ from the western table edge and one 16˝ from the

eastern table edge. These points mark zones that are 8˝ diameter circles centered on the corresponding point.

At the end of each player’s turn, starting on the second player’s second turn, both players earn 1 control point

per zone they control. A player controls a zone if he has one or more models within it while none of his

opponent’s models are within it. For a unit to control a zone, all models in the unit that are still in play must be

within the same zone. For a solo to control a zone, it must have an army point cost of 1 or more. (For solos that

are purchased in multiples, divide the cost of the solos by the number purchased to see if they are worth at

least 1 point each.)

Ignore inert warjacks, wild warbeasts, and fleeing models when checking for control or tiebreaker conditions;

these models cannot control a zone and do not prevent an opponent from claiming control.

Victory Conditions

The first player to earn at least 3 control points and have more control points than his opponent immediately

wins the match.

If time runs out before a player has won the match via scenario or assassination victory, break the tie as

outlined in “Victory & Tiebreakers.” For the secondary tiebreaker, count only the army points’ worth of models

within the two control zones.

Scenario 2 – Capture the Flag

Special Rules

Summary: Players attempt to control a flag on the opponent’s side of the board.

Each player owns one flag (40 mm base) centered 16˝ from his respective table edge. Center one player’s flag 20˝ from

the western table edge and the other player’s flag 20˝ from the eastern table edge.

A model cannot end its activation on a flag, but models can move across it without penalty, as long as the model has

enough movement to move completely past it.

A slammed or thrown model does not stop if it is slammed or thrown across a flag. However, if there is not enough space

on the other side of the flag to place its base, the model is placed in base contact with the flag stand as if it were an

obstruction. Flags cannot be targeted and do not block line of sight.

At the end of each player’s turn, starting on the second player’s second turn, a player earns 1 control point when he

controls his opponent’s flag. A player controls a flag if he has one or more models B2B with the flag and his opponent has

no models within 3˝ of that flag.

* If the model is a unit, all models in the unit remaining in play must also be within 3” of the flag

* If the model is a solo, it must also have an army point cost of 1 or more to control the flag

Ignore inert warjacks, wild warbeasts, and fleeing models when checking for control or tiebreaker conditions; these

models cannot control a flag and also do not prevent an opponent from claiming control.

Victory Conditions

The first player to earn 2 control points, and have more control points than his opponent, immediately wins the match.

If time runs out before a player has won the match via scenario or assassination victory, then break the tie as outlined in

“Victory & Tiebreakers.” For the secondary tiebreaker, count only the army points’ worth of models within 3˝ of the

opponent’s flag.

Scenario 3 – Kill Box

Special Rules

Summary: Players attempt to bring their warcaster(s) or warlock(s) forward while attempting to

assassinate their opponent’s warcaster(s) or warlock(s).

Mark a 24˝ square centered on the table parallel to the board edges. This is the kill box.

Victory Conditions

At the end of each player’s own turn, starting on the first player’s second turn, a player loses the match if he

ends his own turn with any friendly warcaster or warlock not within the kill box.

If time runs out before a player has won the match via scenario or assassination victory, break the tie using

only the assassination and secondary tiebreaker rules outlined in “Victory & Tiebreakers.” For the secondary

tiebreaker, count only the army points’ worth of models within the kill box.

Vidimo se.
Pavlik Vladansson

Re: (Warmachine/Hordes) Turnir - Sigil (nedelja 20. jun)

Post by Pavlik Vladansson »

Jej, turnir :D
Tu sam :)
Fiat iustitia et pereunt mundi.
Knight

Post by Knight »

Zvuci ql! vidimo se :)
BoltaFodda

Post by BoltaFodda »

Tu sam.

Koja Hordes pravila koristimo? Ona od 29. januara ili ima novijih?
I myself am a self-proclaimed expert, if I do say so myself.
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Poslednji update za Hordes je izasao u martu.

Dolazim i ja.
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Ocekujemo pun kapacitet te vas stoga molim da dodjete na vreme, odnosno pola sata ranije.

Hvala.
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Ete i mene
Izgubio je sve ko nije razumeo da je pobeda bila nesto drugo
http://offgridttgamers.blogspot.rs/
stari blog http://waxerspasttime.wordpress.com/
Faldang

Post by Faldang »

Kako lepo reče Steva:
Knight wrote:Danas je bio odlican dan za igranje Warmachine-a! :)
Posle svih onih zanimljivih partija, stanje je bilo ovako:

1. Djordje (3/3/50)
2. Miroslav (2/2/53)
3. Richard (2/2/19)
4. Dejan (2/0/43)
5. Urosh (1/2/63)
6. Steva (1/0/59)
7. Pavle (1/0/22)
8. Dalibor (0/0/40)

Zahvaljujemo se svim učesnicima, kao i posetiocima koji privučeni mirisom krvi i vatre zabasali da vide šta se dešava. Naravno, čestitke idu pobedniku.

Return to “Turniri i dešavanja: Bez paljenja kartica i prevrtanja stolova od 2003.”