Battlefoam Popust tokom novembra

Moderator: Mago

Faldang

Battlefoam Popust tokom novembra

Post by Faldang »

U periodu od 9. do 19. novembra vam nudimo popuste na BattleFoam robu. Svi koji u ovom periodu poruče bilo koji Battlefoam proizvod dobijaju 25% popusta na te proizvode. Kao i obično, možete poručiti bilo šta sa BattleFoam sajta osim Custom trejeva. :)

Ako imate bilo kakvih pitanja, kontaktirajte nas :)

http://grenadier.rs/vesti/121-battlefoa ... u-novembru
Dzon Vejn

Re: Battlefoam Popust tokom novembra

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Da li je moguce poruciti 3.5" pluck battle foam za PACK 720 torbu (15.5 x 12) i po kojoj ceni ako da?
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Faldang

Post by Faldang »

Dzon Vejn wrote:Da li je moguce poruciti 3.5" pluck battle foam za PACK 720 torbu (15.5 x 12) i po kojoj ceni ako da?
Može, 3,5 inčni bi bio 3060 din. On fiksno ima kvadrate od 25mm.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

I na to onda ide 25% off?
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Faldang

Post by Faldang »

Dzon Vejn wrote:I na to onda ide 25% off?
Da :D Dug dan pa sam malo manje uman nego što bi valjalo. :D

Dakle sa popustom bi bio 2295 dinara
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ok, ok, znaci funta x 170, pa minus 25% :). Taj od 3.5" uzimam sigurno, a javim da li mi jos sta treba pored toga.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Faldang

Post by Faldang »

Dzon Vejn wrote:Ok, ok, znaci funta x 170, pa minus 25% :).
Eto, još malo pa vam ne trebam više, sve znate O:)

Upisan ovaj 3.5 inčni, javi slobodno ako još nešto budeš hteo.
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

ja bih narucio ovaj ako moze

(Space Marines) 2 Land Raider 1 Drop Pod 4 Rhino Foam Tray (SM05BFL-4)
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
Faldang

Post by Faldang »

joggy wrote:ja bih narucio ovaj ako moze

(Space Marines) 2 Land Raider 1 Drop Pod 4 Rhino Foam Tray (SM05BFL-4)
Sve može.... :)

Upisan na spisak. Realni rok za ovu porudžbinu, sticajem okolnosti ističe sutra popodne, tako da ako se neko dvoumi, sad je vreme za odluku :)

Return to “Grenadier Games”