Rasprava o WH40K ETC u nacelu

Moderators: Telion, Hypodermic, Mrzimsvee

deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Re: Rasprava o WH40K ETC u nacelu

Post by deka »

Ja, jes da ne igram za reprezentaciju, ali piši me za jedno 30 kom...
Image Image
Ota

Post by Ota »

Meni isto 30 kom.
Djenrale uzalud te traze,
cuvaju te sve bozije straze.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Meni 20.
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Ridji

Post by Ridji »

Moze i meni 20 kom.
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Meni moze 30 komada
Awakened

Post by Awakened »

A da umesto grba na sestici stoji stilizovan penis, ili "up yours" 8-)
Severian

Post by Severian »

Oko 200 komada ako sam dobro sabrao.
Archibald Redoak, Grand Trabbar of Waukeen, Overgold of Eninok, Financial Minister of Bothwelian Duchy
www.valhala.eu
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

I ja bi 10.
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Odluceno je konacno 4h i 30 min za uparivanje i svaku partiju , i novi codex ELDAR NECE BITI DOZVOLJEN ! ! !
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

znaci spremte svoje eldrade :)
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
Ota

Post by Ota »

Kod mene Eldrad spreman i krece polako pesma:

"Sprem' se spremi Eldrade,
silna ce borba da bude...

...zagrmi Farsajt vojvoda,
bacaj Prescince Eldrade..."
Djenrale uzalud te traze,
cuvaju te sve bozije straze.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

:applause: \:D/
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

30 timova za ETC 40k ove godine :

1 Australia
2 Belarus
3 Belgium
4 Croatia
5 Czech
6 Denmark
7 England
8 Finland
9 France
10 Germany
11 Greece
12 Iceland
13 Ireland
14 Italy
15 Malta
16 N. Ireland
17 Norway
18 Poland
19 Romania
20 Russia
21 Scotland
22 Serbia
23 Spain
24 Switzerland
25 Ukraine
26 USA
27 Wales
28 Slovenia
29 Sweden
30 Netherlands
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nice. :applause:
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Tu je Malta, nece te biti poslednji to je sigurno.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Da, njih Dzoni redovno pere kad ide na Maltu. :wink:

"Yes...yes."

Severian

Post by Severian »

Norveška i Malta traže po jednog igrača... Ako ima zainteresovanihpogledajte na forumu :

http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=19
Archibald Redoak, Grand Trabbar of Waukeen, Overgold of Eninok, Financial Minister of Bothwelian Duchy
www.valhala.eu
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Sledeci korak u pripremama bi trebalo da bude sledece. Naime sad se predpostavlja da su liste podesene ( a i ako nisu jbg to nam je sto nam je ), tako da bi sad svaki clan tima trebalo da zakazuje partije a suprotni clan ( koji je izazvan) da vodi svoju rasu ali da uzima listu reprezentacije po izboru izazivaca i tako vezbamo upravo protiv drugih reprezentacija - ovde molim izazvane da pristupe ovome kao da su njihove liste da prouce i razmisle pre pocetka partije ( jer nije bas poenta da samo guraju cike napred, nego da pomognu saigracu da savladaju i shvate nacin rada odredjenih modela i listi) ! ! !
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Ja sam poceo od pocetka da pravim tabelu sta mi odgovara i kako i kad sad malo detaljnije proucava mi i nemamo tako lose liste ako pazljivo igramo ( uradio prvih 7 reprezentacija) najnezgodniji meni kao reprezentacija ukrajna,irska i ceska.
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Ljudi moju listu znate (ili mozete finalnu verziju da vidite ovde) sta mislite da li mogu da igram protiv eldar seer bike counsila ( koji je u kombinaciji sa ili DE ili Tau)?

Probacu naravno ali ja znam da oni imaju 2+ cover rerollable ali ja imam zmaja, ok sa magijama imam problem da ih castujem ali imam i re roll jednog d6 pa onda u tim partijama bi furao moj screamer star da ima ward 3+ to je bez da castujem magiju ( dok ne ubijem sa zmajem taj counsil ( a meni se cini da on sa obliteratorima, deep strike pa flameri moze to da uradi)?

Gledajuci i praveci ovu moju tabelu cini mi se da sa vecini listi mogu barem draw, tj da pojasnim : liste koje mi ne odgovaraju su 2+ vendete,2+ stormravena,2+ helldrake-a, i naravno eldari i 4+ night s. e sad Necroni koji imaju NS ja mogu da im oborim bar pola dok mi ubiju warlorda, plus sve one wraithove, a sve ostale liste koje mi ne prijaju to rade jer mi ubiju trupe lako cak i ako dolazim iz rezerve, ali i one same imaju malo trupa 2+ helldrake-a imaju 3 trupe, 2+ storm ravena isto, garda pa dobro njih ubiju screameri sa casterima magijama, da li delite ovo misljenje i samim tim ja igram protiv ovih na 10-10 +-2 boda.

Eldari su ono sto moram da izbegavam ali previse poena kostaju i te liste nemaju AA tako da mislim da im zmaj pravi veliki problem i tu bi se krio sa Kairosom dok god mogu a pokusavao da se otarasim ostatka sa DP u melee-u i sa obliteratorima iz daljine?

P.S. Sami Necroni dosta pate jer nemaju zastitu od magije tako da mislim da i ako mi ubije letace ( a nije bas lako, pogotovu ako bude dosta terena), imam ove na zemlji sto mu prave problem.
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Ja cu prvi na eldar warlock council.
Moze da ima 2+ cover reroll/3+ save reroll. Za obe stvari imam resenje uvek, a da ne kazem sto mu stopiram magiju. Ako spadne na 4++ reroll, super - kofa govana resavo to.
Mislim da ti treba da izbegavas tu listu, jer trebas da ides na sto vise poena sa tom tvojom listom.
A ako ti je to bas los match-up, nema problema.

Po meni ovo sto sam video meni najveci problem pravi CSM sa 2x3 obliteratora i 2xcurke.
On postavi obliteratore na suprotne krajeve, ja ih ne mogu IK sa blast, meni brzo mogu da poskidaju riptide/broadside. Onda kada udju curke imam problem - dal sam isao da ubijem obliteratore pa izgubio nesto. A gde je tu demon princ koji mi je ispred armije u 2 potezu..

Ovo sve ostalo - osim mirror vs tau/nesto gde se svodi na first turn i kockice, po meni mogu uzimati draw/+.
Ridji

Post by Ridji »

Mene unistavaju tau i liste sa puno aviona i puno pucanja velikog dometa.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Po prioritetima slozeno:

1. Ne trebam da budem uparen sa ultra shooty tau listom
2. Ne trebam da budem uparen sa puno IG / nekron i slicnih aviona, koji imaju vecu snagu. Manji broj CSM / dark eldar / slicnih letaca mislim da mogu da prezivim bolje nego ostali u timu (posto nemamo AA listu...).
3. Ultra poison dark eldar mi nikako ne odgovara.
4. Specificni ultra shooty Wolf bi mogao da mi ne lezi skroz (3 jedinice devastatora, 3 rune priesta sa RR, puno melti, jos ako imaju neke gadne shooty allies...).
5. Puno otrova u listi je problematicno, tu se onda bacaju neke kocke, sto po mene nije dobro. Tu ako lord ne baci dobro, najebao sam.

Mada mislim da je najbolje da sednemo svi zajedno, prelistamo svi zajedno sve liste, i svako kaze za sebe: ovo mi odgovara - ovo mi ne odgovara.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

ovako to treba da se uradi do etc-a:
svako treba da napravi tabelu za svaku zemlju, i u njoj da upise redom od 1 do 8 koje mu liste odgovaraju (pod 1 lista koja mu najvise lezi, pod 8 najmanje)
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

daj nikola napravi spreasheet za excel ili google...
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Malo statistike

Dark angels/imperial guards 1
Blood Angels 1
Chaos space marines/Orks 1
Dark Angels/Blood Angels 1
Imperial guards 1
Imperial guards/Dark Angels 1
Imperial guards/orks 1
Imperial guards/TAU 1
Necrons/Chaos space marines 1
Necrons/Grey knights 1
Necrons/Imperial guards 1
Necrons/Orks 1
Necrons/TAU 1
ORKS/Eldar 1
Orks/Necrons 1
Sister of batle 1
Space marines 1
Space wolfs/Space marines 1
TAU/Dark angels 1
Blood angels/Space wolfs 2
Chaos Space Marines/Imperial guards 2
Grey knights/sisters of batle 2
Grey knights/Tau 2
Orks 2
Orks/TAU 2
Space marines/Imperial guards 2
Space marines/Tau 2
Grey knights/Imperial guard 3
Imperial guards/Grey knights 3
Orks/Chaos space marines 3
TAU/Space marines 3
Chaos space marines/Chaos daemons 4
Dark Eldar 4
Imperial guards/Chaos space marines 4
Space wolfs 4
Space Wolfs/imperial guard 4
Imperial guards 5
Dark Angels/Imperial guards 5
Chaos space marines 6
Dark Angels 6
Grey Knights/Necron 6
Dark Eldar/Eldar 7
Eldar/TAU 7
Chaos daemons/chaos space marines 8
Imperial guards/Space wolfs 8
TAU/Eldar 9
Grey knights 11
Chaos daemons 12
TAU 12
Chaos space marines/Necron 14
Tyranids 20
Necrons 21

The total of 52 combinations (have not looked at mirror combinations)
19 combinations only 1 time
Severian

Post by Severian »

Ajde molim Vas da neko ovo pročita i ako vidite da ima nešto sporno da mi kažete da mogu eventualno da ispeglam pre nego što ode u štampu :)

ESC Warhammer 40K Rulespack

6th edition WH40K
1850 pts Armies
Standard Force Organization Chart
Special/Unique characters may be used without any additional restrictions
Armies have to be fully painted and based and be WYSIWYG
First round pairings random, then matched by swiss system
Battles have max 3 hours
Battles will take place on 72"x 48" tables
Official language of the tournament is English. As such, English version of army books and rulebook take priority over other versions
Each player must have all codices and rules they're using, army roster, dices, measure tape and templates.
All official FAQ and ETC Rules Clarifications are in use and need to be brought to the table by the players.
Death From The Skies compendium and it's rules-updates will be used at the ETC, but not the dogfighting rules.
White Dwarf official updates may be used during the tournament.
The new Eldar Codex (due out in June) will NOT be used.
Allowed Fortifications: Bastion, Aegis Defense Line, Skyshield Landing Pad

The date for the Tournament are: 7-8 August 2013

Official ETC FAQ will be in use:
http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic ... 3&t=112013

Scoring:

Game points scored by each player are cumulated from Mission scoring and Victory points scoring (VPs). An exception is that a tabling player gets 20 game points, a tabled player get 0 game points.

4.1.2.1 Missions (up to 17 Game points)

Each player count their mission points, subtract the opponent's mission points and consult the table bellow:
Difference +0 / -0 Battle points 10 / 10
Difference 1 or 2 / -1 or -2 Battle points 11 / 9
Difference 3 or 4 / -3 or -4 Battle points 12 / 8
Difference 5 or 6 / -5 or -6 Battle points 13 / 7
Difference 7 or 8 / -7 or -8 Battle points 14 / 6
Difference 9 or 10 / -9 or -10 Battle points 15 / 5
Difference 11 or 12 / -11 or -12 Battle points 16 / 4
Difference 13 or more / -13 or less Battle points 17 / 3

Apart from the missions points specified in the missions (which translate into game points in the terms of this rulespack), when you achieve First Blood, Slay The Warlord or Linebreaker you get +1 game points (as in Rulebook). It's the same for Warlord traits like Legendary Fighter or The Hunt.

For example in the Big Guns Never Tire mission you control 2 objectives and your opponent none. You got Linebreaker and the opponent First blood and also Linebreaker. You killed two of their heavy support units.
You got 6 +1+2 = 9 game points. The opponent got 0+1+1+0=2 game points. The difference is +7 / -7 so you get 14 game points and the opponent 6.

4.1.2.2 Difference Of Victory Points (up to 3 Game Points)

Each player counts the points of destroyed or half strength enemy units, subtracts their own and then consult the table below.

Units destroyed
At the end of the game every unit that has been destroyed is worth an amount of Vicotry Points (VPs) equal to its points cost (including the cost of all its extra wargear, vehicle upgrades, etc). Units that end the game falling back or off the battlefield count as destroyed.

Units at half strength
At the end of the game every enemy surviving unit that has lost half of its initial models or more is worth an amount of VPs equal to half its points cost (including the cost of all its extra wargear, vehicle upgrades, etc), rounded down.
In the case of units that start the game as a single model (independent characters, monstrous creatures, etc), they are worth half their points cost in VPs if they have lost half or more of the Wounds on their profile.
In the case of units of 1 vehicle, they are worth half their points cost in VPs if they have lost half or more of its Hull points. In squadrons count each vehicle as a separate unit just for the Old Victory Point System.

VP dif ---- Winner -- Loser
0-350 -------- +0 ------- +0
351-700 ----- +1 ------- -1
701-1050 ---- +2 ------- -2
1051+ -------- +3 ------- -3

4.3 Missions :

Unless specified, the rules are the same as the Rulebook missions. So in Big Guns Never Tire, heavy support units are scoring units and each player receives 1 game Point for each enemy heavy support unit that has been completely destroyed.

MISSION 1
BIG GUNS NEVER TIRE - 5 Objectives (3 game points each, maximum difference by controling objectives: 12 game points)
DEPLOYMENT – SPEARHEAD (5th ed)

MISSION 2
CRUSADE 4 objectives (2 game points each, maximum difference by controling objectives: 6 game points) & PURGE THE ALIEN (+1 game point per unit destroyed more than the opponent, up to a maximum of + 6 game points)
DEPLOYMENT - VANGUARD STRIKE

MISSION 3
THE THE EMPEROR'S WILL (4 game points each objective) & CRUSADE 1 objective in the middle of the board (4 game points)
DEPLOYMENT - DAWN OF WAR

MISSION 4
THE RELIC (6 game points) & CRUSADE 2 objectives (3 game points each) placed at least at 12” from the Relic
DEPLOYMENT - DAWN OF WAR

MISSION 5
THE SCOURING - Each player places three markers 6 "from the edge, 12" from each other worth 1, 2 and 3 points (point values noted in secret by the player deploying them). Then before rolling to take the initiative you need to give your opponent the value of individual markers
DEPLOYMENT - VANGUARD STRIKE

MISSION 6
CRUSADE 2 objectives (3 game points each) placed in the middle of the unoccupied quarters & PURGE THE ALIEN (+1 game point per unit destroyed more than the opponent, up to a maximum of +6 game points)
DEPLOYMENT – SPEARHEAD (quarters as in 5th ed)

5.2 List format template

Army lists are to be submitted in the following approved format (Use plaintext-format, readable in forum posts) :

PLAYER : (firstname, nickname, secondname)
ARMY PRIMARY DETACHMENT DESCRIPTION : (codex used, ...)
ARMY ALLIED DETACHMENT DESCRIPTION : (codex used, ...)

PRIMARY DETACHMENT:
HQ1 - Warlord : (codex entry name, detailed cost of every options & wargear and their multiplier if any, transport reference number if relevant) [(point total without transport)pts]
HQ2 : (idem supra...)
Elite1 : (...)
Elite2 : (...)
Elite 3 : (...)
Troop 1 : (...)
Troop 2 : (...)
Troop 3 : (...)
Troop 4 : (...)
Troop 5 : (...)
Troop 6 : (...)
FA1: (...)
FA2: (...)
FA3: (...)
HS1: (...)
HS2: (...)
HS3: (...)
Transport1 : (codex entry name, detailed cost of every options & wargear and their multiplier if any, unit transported) [(point total)pts]
Transport2 : (idem supra...)
TransportX : (...)
(don't forget to delete unused entries)
PRIMARY TOTAL [(point total)pts]

ALLIED DETACHMENT:
HQ1 : (codex entry name, detailed cost of every options & wargear and their multiplier if any, transport reference number if relevant) [(point total without transport)pts]
Elite1 : (...)
Troop 1 : (...)
Troop 2 : (...)
FA1: (...)
HS1: (...)
Transport1 : (codex entry name, detailed cost of every options & wargear and their multiplier if any, unit transported) [(point total)pts]
Transport2 : (idem supra...)
TransportX : (...)
(don't forget to delete unused entries)
ALLIED TOTAL [(point total)pts]

ARMY TOTAL [(point total)pts]

List submission deadline: July 23rd
www.valhala.eu
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

zasad:

ne kaze se: "dices" nego "dice" ~ kockice, od "die" ~ kockica
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Ipak nema Nemesis pravila !
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

sto je i bilo logicno inace je onaj drugi u ogromnoj prednosti
Severian

Post by Severian »

Blago vama, vi znate protiv koga igrate prvi krug:

For the third year now, chairman Tom and myself have met and proceeded to draw the pairings for round 1. Here we go :

Finland vs Wales
Russia vs Scotland
USA vs Czech Republic
Ireland vs Latvia
Italy vs Denmark
France vs Malta
Slovenia vs Germany
Romania vs Switzerland
Iceland vs Greece
Northern Ireland vs Belgium
Poland vs Ukraine
Spain vs England
Norway vs Belarus
Serbia vs Sweden

A quick comment...
Some interesting games to watch right from the start based on countries historical rankings, like with :
Spain vs England
Italy vs Denmark

While some historically smaller countries will have some tough nuts to crack from the start :
Serbia vs Sweden
USA vs Czech Republic
Slovenia vs Germany

Time to start the friendly banter I guess guys ;)
www.valhala.eu
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Pisu mi kapiteni drugih timova, kao da obratimo paznju da Otina lista ne radi ( tj da farsajt ne moze da skace po tabli preko warlord trait-a), i nude nam da promenimo tu listu, a ja im odgovaram da znamo i oni u cudu :D

Nemaju predstavu sta ih ceka,kakav igrac iza liste a i sta ista radi, cini mi se da nas bas potcenjuju 8-)

Priblizava se vreme da im dokazemo suprotno :twisted:
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Armies have to be fully painted/based and be WYSIWYG OBRATITE PAZNJU, ja idalje mislim da mogu tri boje neki detalj i postolja.
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Lepo je objasnjeno kako se radi uparivanje, po mom misljenju za pocetak najbolje je da:

Ota bude Champion, a Nenad onaj koji se prvi stavlja na slepo.

S obzirom da Sutic, Igor, Nikola i ja imam specificne stvari za neke liste ( ovo je po mom misljenju naravno). Koga nisam naveo, nisam iz razloga sto nemam pojma protiv cega mogu a protiv cega ne da igraju.
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Using differentiating colour marks
on the side of the base provides a default
objective criteria for referee decision in
differentiating units and detachments.

9.6 Hallucination cannot force the use of Smash or
force weapons, and does not affect swooping /
gliding status.

4.2 You cannot run a unit if any of the models in
the unit are not able to run. You can turbo boost
models with the turbo boost special rule regardless
of other models in the unit as long as you maintain
unit coherency

21. The skyshield top level is assimilated to the top
level of a ruin where any unit including Vehices and
Monstruous creatures can go up and down as they
please respecting the 3 inch additional distance and
the relevant terrain checks required to make the
climb. FMC in gliding mode, Skimmers, jump units,Jet pack units and Jetbikes ignore as usual the 3
inch addition to climb up but have to take tests to
land on the top if the skyshield is shielded. Flyers
bases can be placed on it respecting the flyers rules. The ground level of the skyshield is
considered open terrain but not targetable by
barrage weapons.

Smash attacks can never be invoked when suffering
from mindshackle's effects.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ako sam ja dobro razumeo ovo - bike ne moze da trci zajedno sa spawns of chaos, ali moze da turbo boostuje iako oni ne mogu?
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Momci - kako napreduje farbanje? Nadam se da ste svi obojeni u 3 boje?

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “ETC 2014 40K”