The 5th Element

Moderator: Moderators

FGSerbia

The 5th Element

Post by FGSerbia »

Warmachine: Legends (out this summer) is going to bring about new Warcasters, new solos, new Epic Warcasters and introduce a new 5th (ahem, what about mercs?) faction!!
So the question is what is the 5th Faction?
Currently betting is as follows;
2:1 Cyriss Cultists
3:1 Iosian Elves
5:1 Rhul Dwarves
25:1 Orgoth invaders

The rumour mill is split on whether Legends will actually have any stats for the newbies or if they are going to follow on later. There is also a popular call to address the 2 pimples currently blemishing Privateer Press' adolescent face. 1 - will the new faction tackle the 'Infantrymachine' issue and 2 - will it be the faction to bring Warmachine and Hordes closer?
With this need for balance in mind maybe the 2 first models should be Warcaster Anakin Skywalker and his Epic Incarnation Dark Vadar?

Whatever happens, the Iron Kingdoms is suddenly about to get a lot more dangerous. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Methinks that it's already been confirmed that new force of warmachine will be Ios and it's elves. But, since we all hate elvs ( :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ), i would be more than happy to see some midget love from Rhul. Otherwise, good ol' Goreshade will have to come back to his rightful throne in Ios, and go all-out medieval on their babies again :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ImageImageImageImageImage
TheSerbianRaven

Post by TheSerbianRaven »

Judging from the Ocupied Llael news, it's probably gonna be Iosans. Even though a faction of Eiryses seems scary, I would prefer it to the Orgoth, the near-demonic beings that forced humans to make the first warjacks in order to overthrow them. Not to mention the king-sized soulcages that they left in the Thornwood.
Also, they're mentioning "character jacks", unique variants of old chasis (Prime/Escalation?) modified to work with specific casters.
Also, units are probably gonna take a back seat. The new casters are mostly jackbuddies, as are the solos. The only "odd-one-out" seems to be Khador. So far they have epic Irusk, who is and always has been a trooper, and Yuri, a Kosite/Manhunter solo.
xclub

Post by xclub »

I ja mislim da ce biti elfovi. Na temi na nasem forumu sam to rekao...

Ima mnogo gej(m)era koji vole elfove...

No ako nastave sa glupim skulptom, nece se bas proslaviti prodajom
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

xclub wrote:...No ako nastave sa glupim skulptom, nece se bas proslaviti prodajom
A o cemu ti to?
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

ma mnogo gej(m)era koji vole elfove...
da pitam sto i betak... a o cemu ti to...???
TheSerbianRaven

Dobro, PP barem ima originalne elfove. Nisu sekaperse po Rivendelskom sablonu, nego rastrkana plemena placenih ubica, ili mutiranih nakaza. Prilicno bad-ass elfovi.

Doduse, ako oce da prave elf frakciju, morace da poboljsaju skulptove. Pogledaj kakav je recimo book art za Nyss Huntere, a nasta lice figure.Jaaaakoooo velika razlika. Doduse, ne znam da li ima Ios lfova osim Eiryss, pa jos mogu da otpisu one osrednje modele kao Nyssove. Mozda je nova promo Eiryss bas dizajnirana da se uklopi u nove "zemljake"?
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

TheSerbianRaven wrote:Doduse, ako oce da prave elf frakciju, morace da poboljsaju skulptove.
Zapravo, ne. Nikoga nije briga da li ce se novi elfovi tebi svideti, pa sve ako bi ih i kupio.

Ja sam kupio neke epski ruzne modele, pa nisam zazalio.
Ova igra ne opstaje zbog lepih figura.
Sto takodje ne znaci da lepih figura u njoj nema.
Dawngreeter wrote:ima i toga
rekurzivno glupilo
90% svega je sranje, a to ukljucuje i preostalih 10%
Rover

Post by Rover »

u njoj ima jako lepih figura :D

nego...i ja neshto mislim da cje to biti elfovi....zbog alyane...mada bi ja najvishe voleo ogryne oni su skroz kul
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
TheSerbianRaven

Shunka wrote:
TheSerbianRaven wrote:Doduse, ako oce da prave elf frakciju, morace da poboljsaju skulptove.
Zapravo, ne. Nikoga nije briga da li ce se novi elfovi tebi svideti, pa sve ako bi ih i kupio.
Au, provalio si me. Ja sam bio ubedjen da nece izaci elfovi ako se meni ne budu svidjali. :roll:
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

Tako je sunak. Evo recimo ja 8O . Meni su figurice uglavnom ruzne (za razliku od confronta gde su mi bile krajnje ogavne, tako da ipak nisam mogo to da drzim u rukama), pa ih opet skupljam.
Opredelio sam se za frakciju koja ima najmanje ruznih figura, doduse ima cak i nekih lepih, i mogu da pregrmim da gledam ljigavog debelog rusa (molim da ne flejmujete, moje licno misljenje je u pitanju) na drugom kraju stola kako ubija sve sto dodje dovoljno blizu.
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Meni se recimo Menoth bas svidja, Orboros mi je isto bas lep, a ostale frakcije imaju tu i tamo po neku lepu figuru.

To me svakako ne sprecava da igram igru sa super pravilima...
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
mladjano bugarce

Post by mladjano bugarce »

Kao everblight igrac koji poseduje sve doticne figure moj komentar bi bio: nis jahaci irvasa - lepe figure, inkubi - odlicni. nis garda - lepe figure, nis swordmeni - ruznjikave figure, forsaken - odlicna figura, elfovski carobnjaci - dve vestice i nindza su osrednje figure, cica strelac je lepa figura.

Slozio bi se sa jogijem i dzonom da ovu igru definitivno ne guraju prvenstveno figure(mada se meni vecina istih prilicno svidja) vec ogroman broj mogucnosti koji pravila igre pruzaju.
ImageImage
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

Meni se vecina figura undeada jako dopada, hence ih i igram. Bane knighovi, deathjack, goreshade, bloat, pistol wraithovi.... svi su mi na najvisem standardu. Naravno, postoje i ruznjikave, kao bile thrallovi, skarlock...
Ali pravila, i ono sto niko nije pomenuo, dinamika
(nemoguce je igrati stticnu listu, kao gunline ili nesto), guraju wm
TheSerbianRaven

To jeste, uvek bolje prodju igre koje se oslanjaju vise na dobra pravila nego na dobre figure.
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

... i mogu da pregrmim da gledam ljigavog debelog rusa na drugom kraju stola ...
samo pojasni - mislis na butchera ili sunku?
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
xclub

Post by xclub »

A koja je razika izmedju njih dvojice...

No offence sunka...
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Butcher drzi sekiru a Sunka tanjir :lol:

edit: dokazni materijal :lol:

Butcher: http://www.privateerpress.com/WARMACHIN ... ure&id=106

Sunka: http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh24 ... G_4911.jpg
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
mladjano bugarce

Post by mladjano bugarce »

:lol:
ImageImage

Return to “Warmachine i Hordes”