Klub Zmaj Summer Tournament

Sve vezano za ovaj tabletop wargame.

Moderators: Telion, Hypodermic

Koje misije zelite da igrate na Summer Tournament-u?

Malestorm of War misije iz BRB
53%
Misije koje su kombinacija Eternal i Malestorm of War (igrali smo ih na turniru u aprilu)
47%

Total votes: 15

Telion
Commissar Weasel

Klub Zmaj Summer Tournament

Post by Telion »

Drugari, vreme je za jos jedan Warhammer 40.000 turnir u organizaciji kluba "Zmaj"!
Turnir ce se odrzati sredinom avgusta u prostorijma kluba (Budimska 10a) i trajace dva dana! :grin:
Ucesce je 300 dinara, 500 za one koji nisu clanovi kluba.
Igrace se ukupno cetiri runde, po dve svakog dana, koje ce trajati po tri sata.
Da ne duzimo mnogo, slede generalne informacije:
++BASIC RULES++
• Armies will consist of 1850 points or less.
• Players MUST use the same army list throughout the tournament.
• New codices, supplements, campaign supplements and White Dwarf updates that are released after August 1st, 2015
will not be allowed in this event.
•"Everything goes!"- There are NO restrictions regarding a number of the Detachments that may be used in one army.
• You MUST specify which Detachment is your Primary Detachment.
• Codex specific Detachments from Codices are ALLOWED.
• You may ally together codices (supplements) with the same parent book, but not a book with itself. (example: Tau
Empire can be allied with Farsight Enclaves, or Black Legion can be allied with Chaos Space Marines)
• Fortifications will use the updated rules presented in "Stronghold Assault".
• Lords of War Units from "Escalation" and codices/army books are ALLOWED.
• Formations are ALLOWED.
• Other Dataslates are allowed in this event. (except for APOCALYPSE Dataslates)
• Forge World units, army lists and rules that have "Warhammer 40.000 approved" stamp are allowed.
• Apocalypse units, army lists and rules are NOT ALLOWED.
• Forge World units, army lists and rules that have "Experimental Rules" stamp are NOT ALLOWED.
• Forge World army lists and material from the "Horus Heresy" books WILL NOT be allowed in this event; however
players may still use these Forge World models to represent a unit(s) in their army.
• The Warhammer 40,000 7th Edition Rules and all relevant Games Workshop Errata and FAQs will be used. In the case
of a conflict between a printed version of a Codex and a Digital version the most recent update or FAQ will take
precedence.
• The latest ETC 2015 Errata and FAQ may be used to resolve additional rules disputes.
• Each player should bring a total of SIX (6) tactical markers based on 40mm circular bases. They have no effects on the
game other than to mark a point on the battlefield.
• Each player should bring a Warhammer 40,000 rulebook and the codex (or codices) represented in their army and all
materials needed to play a game/report the results - including dice, measuring devices, templates, tactical objective
cards and a writing implement.
• A separate printed army list is required for the judges and for your opponents (minimum of 2 copies required).

++MISSIONS++

Mission No 1. MAELSTROM OF WAR: THE SPOILS OF WAR
Mission No 2. MAELSTROM OF WAR: TACTICAL ESCALATION
Mission No 3. MAELSTROM OF WAR: CONTACT LOST
Mission No 4. MAELSTROM OF WAR: CLEANSE AND CONTROL

• Mysterious Objectives will not be used in missions.

++SCORING SYSTEM++
• Victory points scored by each player are accumulated from Malestorm of War Objectives (Tactical Objective Cards). An exception is that a "wiping-out" player receives 20 game points, while a "wiped-out" opponent gets 0 game points.

+GAME POINTS (0-80 TP)+
• At the end of each game players should calculate the amount of Victory Points (VP) they scored in this round, subtract VP earned by their opponent and consult the chart below:
VP Difference:
0 / 10-10
1-2 / 11-9
3-4 / 12-8
5-6 / 13-7
7-8 / 14-6
9-10 / 15-5
11-12 / 16-4
13-14 / 17-3
15-16 / 18-2
17-18 / 19-2
19+ / 20-0
TIEBREAKER: VP's scored by player will be used as tiebreaker.

+SPORTSMANSHIP POINTS (0-8 (+2) TP) AND FAVORITE OPPONENT VOTE+
• After each qualifier game, you will be required to evaluate your opponent’s sportsmanship. Secretly, choose one of the
following marks:
-Perfectly Decent Game of Warhammer. This should encompass a majority of your marks. This covers most normal
games of Warhammer. Your opponent was relatively sporting, came prepared to play and put forth a good effort to
amicably resolve rules disputes. Average marks are worth two (2) Sportsmanship points.
-Just A Terribly Awful Game! While difficult to describe, these games are bound to happen. Reserved for the worst of the
worst, you should only ‘award’ this mark in the direst of circumstances. This mark should be an evaluative negative on
your opponent’s sportsmanship only and should NEVER be a reflection on the final results of the game. Negative marks
are worth zero (0) Sportsmanship points. Multiple negative marks can possibly result in disqualification. Giving large
number of these marks may lead to penalty. (look "Refereeing")
• Favorite Opponent Voting: After the 5th game, in tandem with the results for that game, players will have an
opportunity to vote for their Favorite Opponent of the tournament. This vote should be awarded to the player that best
exemplifies the Warhammer 40K hobby and provided a truly enjoyable game. This vote is mandatory and will be part of
your final results sheet. Your favorite opponent will receive +2 TP in addition to his other Sportsmanship points earned
during tournament.

+ARMY APPEARANCE POINTS (0-20 TP)+
• +3 Gaming accessories
The player has all gaming accessories needed (army list, codices, tape measure, dices, templates, objective markers, pen,
paper)
• +8 Painted
The forces are painted. All models have at least three colors painted onto them. (EXCLUDING UNDERCOAT)
• +3 Fully Painted
The forces are FULLY painted. All models in the army are completly painted. (INCLUDING SHADES AND HIGHLIGHTS)
• +3 Based
All bases of the miniatures are painted and textured in some manner. The baseline for texture is flock as a minimum.
Black edges are acceptable, providing the tops are textured and painted.
• +3 Squad markings
All models have had unit details and associated Iconography added to them. Each unit is clearly distinguishable from
others by the use of these markings. In armies or units that do not use formal iconography, the unit is distinguishable by
some other clear marking, such as tattoos, skin striping, uniformly painted trappings or base scenery.

+FINAL SCORE+
• Winner of the tournament will be the person who manages to collect the most TP from these three categories:
1. FOUR GAME ROUNDS 0-80 TP
2. SPORTSMANSHIP POINTS 0-8(+2) TP
3. ARMY APPEARANCE POINTS 0-20 TP
• TOTAL OF 0-108 TP
Raspored:
Subota, 15.8.
Okupljanje: 11h-12h
Prva bitka: 12h-15h
Pauza za rucak: 15h-16h
Druga bitka: 16h-19h

Nedelja, 16.8.
Okupljanje: 11h-12h
Treca bitka: 12h-15h
Pauza za rucak: 15h-16h
Cetvrta bitka: 16h-19h
Dodela nagrada: 19.30h

Prijavljeni:
1. Predrag Urosevic
2. Milan Popovic
3. Dusan Vasic
4. Predrag Vasiljevic
5. Dejan Milinovic
6. Petar Jovanovic
7. Igor Uzelac
8. Djordje Sutic
9. Nikola Nikolic
10. Rastislav Vukovic
11. Miroslav Poznic
12. Dimitrije Stevanovic
13. Miljan Otovic
14. Nemanja Jovicic
15. Nemanja Dojkic
16. Nikola Radojcic
17. Milos Djurovic
18. Miljenko Jurjevic
19. Nemanja Zebeljan

PITANJE ZA IGRACE - pogledati poll
(molimo igrace da ne menjaju svoju odluku neposredno pred turnir, kao i da ne glasaju oni koji ne planiraju da se prijavljuju)

P.S. Ukoliko Vas jos nesto zanima, pitajte me na PM.
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
RatGod
Strvinar

Re: Klub Zmaj Summer Tournament

Post by RatGod »

S obzirom da mislim da treba da stoji za sta je ko glasao, cisto da se ne bi desilo da glasa neko ko ne igra, evo ja sam glasao za kombinovane.
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

ja glasao za one lasicine isto :)
...pa i nisi bas najbolji...
Ridcully

Post by Ridcully »

Malestorm of War :commissar:
Image Image
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Da li ovo da racunam i kao vase (ne)zvanicne prijave? :grin:
P.S. "Samo svoju sliku ljubim", i ja sam glasao za kombinovane, ali, who cares, igracu se po kojim god! :commissar:
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

ne racunas, jer smo svi kliknuli, ali ako necemo doci na turnir onda da znas po kojim da se igra :D Takodje i ja cu se igrati po bilo kojim ali su mi zanimljivije mesovite liste ^_^
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Nekako sam pre shvatanja da ce ljudi koji su kliknuli na bilo koju opciju doci na turnir cak i ako ne bude po njihovom ;)

(glasao za maelstrom, ali igracu po bilo kom)
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Meni je svejedno, pošto ćeš da mi računaš rezultat kako god igrali... :) :) :)
Image Image
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Glasao za Maelstrom of War, licna preferenca.
Bitno je da se igra, i da se turnir odrzi. :)
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Drugari, turnir se pomera za jednu nedelju, tako da ce biti odrzan 15. i 16. avgusta.

Hvala na razumevanju.
stefaz

Post by stefaz »

Cisto da znate da je 22. avgusta turnir u Novom Sadu u ratmasinama. Mozda ima onih koji bi igrali i jedno i drugo.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Hvala Stef.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Glasao za kombinovane (bile su okej misije sa proslog turnira).
Nego jel i ovde idu prijave ili?
Spremam fun listu sa crisis suits, tenkovima, piranama i dronovima!!! ;)
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

\:D/ i ja spremam fun listu :D bas bih voleo da igramo jedan protiv drugog bambi :cthulhu:
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Prijavljeni:

1. Lasica
2. Silikonko
3. Bambi
4. Milinovic
5. Boca
6. Dule SW
7. Pera Nekron
8. Luka
9. Sutic
10. ?

(potencijalni: Joggy)
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

racunajte me
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

ja cu se truditi da dodjem ali ne mogu da garantujem
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

Rastko? :grin:
Akooll

Post by Akooll »

Jos treba da vidim sa vremenom ali mislim da cu moci :)
Pacowar

Post by Pacowar »

Izuzetno ću se potruditi da učestvujem! Moram da probam jednu interesantnu listu od 2500 poena.
No 1

Post by No 1 »

I ja.
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

Akooll

Post by Akooll »

Hocu i ja. Odvojio sam vikend za ovo pa da vidimo opet.
Bufla

Post by Bufla »

Posto sam slobodan tog vikenda od posla (sto je pravo cudo samo za sebe)
smatram da je to znak da treba da se prijavim
tako da racunajte i na mene
"Yea, though I walk through the 'Valley of the Shadow of Death'. I shall fear no evil. For it is I, that is the evilest bastard in the valley. My gun and my bayonet, they comfort me. I fear no one, I let them fear me. My fighting spirit runneth over!" - Anonymous
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

OBAVESTENJE ZA IGRACE

Vezano za misije koje ce se igrati na turniru:
1. Ako ima neko ko nije glasao (a po broju prijavljenjih i broju glasova vidim da ima), neka glasa za odredjeni set misija. Imate vremena do subote, 8.8., zakljucno sa tim celim danom. U nedelju ce ovde biti obavestenje koje misije se igraju i bice editovan prvi post sa bodovanjem, kako bi igraci makar nedelju dana pred turnir znali koje misije cemo igrati.
2. Kombinovane misije imaju -1 glas, posto se Luka nece pojaviti na turniru, a glasao je za tu opciju (ako se ne varam).

Vezano za army liste:
1.Nece se predavati/slati pre turnira, tako da se potrudite da budu legalne. Kao i uvek, na licu mesta ce ih proveriti nas sudija, Dule.

UPDATE-ovan je prvi post.
(Misije koje cemo igrati, sistem bodovanja i dodat je spisak prijavljenih igraca- radi preglednosti)

Vidimo se sledeceg vikenda!
:commissar:
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Drugari vidimo se sutra, ne zaboravite da ponesete sve sto vam je potrebno za igranje i "prvu pomoc".
Okupljanje je sutra od 11h, a pocinjemo u 12h.

:commissar:
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Drugari, super je bio turnir, nadam se da su se svi zabavili!
Hvala svima koji su dosli i da pokusamo na zimu da se okupimo u jos vecem broju!

Ovde ostaviti svoje utiske sa turnira. :commissar:
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Što da čekamo zimu?
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Bilo je odlicno :) Iskreno mogli bi i pre decembra jedan ovak turnir, super je ovo sa 18-20 ljudi u klubu, ne mora da se drnda za druge prostorije osim ako ne uspemo da privucemo 30+ ljudi sto bi bilo isto super :)
Ridcully

Post by Ridcully »

Drago mi je da smo se okupili u većem broju, vidi se da smo se uželeli bacanja kockica. :mrgreen:

Super je ispao format sa po dve partije u dva dana, igralo se bez pritiska i tenzije.

Predpostavljam da će do zimskog turnira sigurno biti bar neki mini turnir, a što se tiče zimskog turnira nadam se da će nas biti još više nego prošle godine. :)
Image Image
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

ja sam za jos neki turnir sto pre bilo je bas zanimljivo :D
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Posto vidim da ste svi zainteresovani za dalje turnire, mislim da ne bi bilo lose da, na topic-u "Mini 40K turniri u klubu Zmaj", malo prodiskutujemo o mogucim terminima za odrzavanje istih, ne bi li pokusali da se usaglasimo kada ljudima najvise odgovara, pa da probamo opet da se okupimo u ovom broju.
Naravno, krajem godine mozete ocekivati sledeci "veliki" turnir, kao i prosle godine. :)

Return to “Warhammer 40k: Živ je Slaneš, umro nije”