1 x Crusader II, 2 x Crusader III
Weapon
3 x Grant
Weapon
3 x Grant
Support
3 x Universal Carrier
Support
Motor platoon (4 x MG, 3 x AT rifle, 1 x l.mortar)
Air Support
Limited Hurricane IID
Bathory

Re: UK Light Armoured Squadron Africa

Post by Bathory »

Доџи на пакао (pak4o) :twisted: :twisted:
Chempress

Post by Chempress »

i meni se svidja bas light armoured! :D
pak40 je bespotreban kad i pak38 moze sve da ih razguzi! :D
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

E 7 tenkova u 1 grupi vec ima smisla... izgleda da je i BF odlucio da proda neke figurice :?...

Jos samo kad bi uradio kraci pregled promena koje uticu na UK rifle infantry... :oops:
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Duc d' Elchingen

Post by Duc d' Elchingen »

Dzon Vejn wrote:E 7 tenkova u 1 grupi vec ima smisla... izgleda da je i BF odlucio da proda neke figurice :?...

Jos samo kad bi uradio kraci pregled promena koje uticu na UK rifle infantry... :oops:
ista ova liste mogla je i po staroj Africi
identična
čak je bila i jača po startoj knjizi
Duc d' Elchingen

Bathory wrote:Доџи на пакао (pak4o) :twisted: :twisted:
Crusader II CS
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Moguce, mada ja nisam nesto primetio negde u staroj africi da moze 4 tenka u HQ... moguce da je bila greska u AB ili da ja jednostavno nisam video.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Duc d' Elchingen

Dzon Vejn wrote:Moguce, mada ja nisam nesto primetio negde u staroj africi da moze 4 tenka u HQ... moguce da je bila greska u AB ili da ja jednostavno nisam video.
ovo drugo
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Nego...

Glory to Arstotzka!
Duc d' Elchingen

Dzon Vejn wrote:Nego...
uf ajde uradiću nešto
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

O bože, pa čemu Vam služe torenti i e-mule? :-({|=
"This time, next year, we'll be millionaires!"
Duc d' Elchingen

Rifle company Afrika
postoje Engleska, Škotska, Australijska, Indijska, Novozelandska i Južnoafrička četa
mora da ima 3 Rifle platoon
ne može da ima PIAT samo l mortare i AT puške
Sticky bombs jeftinije, 10 poena za ceo vod
3" minobacači moraju bar 4 cevke
2pdr moraju 4 cevke, 6pdr mogu 2 ili 4
Matilde Scorpion se kupuju tako što kupiš 2 voda tenkova u slučaju Engleza to su ili Matilde ili Valentine i onda jedan od ta dva proglasiš sa Matilda Scorpion
kao što sam rekao ranije one ne mogu da rade Assault
ostale stvari su manje više iste kao što su i bile s tim da nema za ovu listu Čerčila ili Šermana
Novozelanđani mogu da vode lake (Stuart, Crusader) ili teške (Grant, Šerman) tenkove ali ne mogu Matilde i Valentine
Duc d' Elchingen

Rifle company Tunis
Englezi CT,Škoti CT, Garda CT i Indijci FV

Isto 3 Rifle voda obavezno
nema PIAT-a osim u HQ vodu ali onda nema opcija da se uzima AT puška za Rifle vod
6pdr mogu da imaju 6 cevki
tenkovi za podršku mogu da budu samo Čerčili
ostatak je manje više isti

Slično je i za Italiju
osnovna razlika na sva tri bojišta je više obaveznih Rifle vodova, manje PIAT-a veća ograničenja po pitanju tenkova
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

U jebote, to je opsasan upgrade za NZ trupe :D... prvo ti pojeftine sticky, a onda ti daju i stuarte... i jos ako su popravili pravilo za Uphama, pa sada kosta 50 poena umesto 80.... :D

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mikaan

Post by Mikaan »

Evo jedne talijanske liste koja bi mogla da ima veoma zanimljiv okrsaj sa UK LIght Armoured :evil: :

Carri
HQ 1 x M14/41
+ warrior Tenente Luigi Pascucci

CP1 4 x M14/41
CP2 3 x M14/41
CP1 3 x M14/41

SP1 Carro Commando + 4 x Semovente 75/18
SP2 4 x 100/17 artillery
SP3 5 x L6/40 Light tank

Limited Air

Return to “Flames of War”