ASUS Gaming Festival - Settler of Catan

Moderator: Moderators

žubor

ASUS Gaming Festival - Settler of Catan

Post by žubor »

ASUS Gaming Festival

Interesantna informacija je da (bar meni kad citam izmedju redova) ispada da Dexy Co uvozi i prodaje Settlers of Catan? DA li je ovo prva "ozbiljnija" igra koja ce biti objavljena na Srpskom?

edit: da,da Settlers na Srpskom :-) http://www.dexy.co.rs/code/navigate.asp?Id=106
B.
Dzon Vejn

Re: ASUS Gaming Festival - Settler of Catan

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Mene tu samo brine nacin poslovanja DEXY CO. Primera radi, oni su zvanicni uvoznici za Revell, ali probaj da nadjes neku kutiju iz istorijskih perioda ;). Imaju nesto malo WW2, i to mislim da je samo ono sto je zaostalo. Znaci ono sto se ne prodaje masovno, automatski izbacuju sa lagera.

A u svakom slucaju, za razvoj boardgaminga, super je da imamo neku kompaniju koja ce se baviti ovakvim stvarima.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
žubor

Post by žubor »

Cena Katana sa Srpskom je rsd 2.999.-
B.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Cek to je cak i jeftinije nego inace?
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
žubor

Post by žubor »

Ja sam Catan vidjao u Austriji za € 19.99.-
Ali realno, nasa cena je super :) i vec sam ga narucio od zene za Novu Godinu :)
B
P.S. Dno dna, imam 39 godina a zena mi poklon kupuje u Dexy Co-u :)

Return to “Ostale igre & Razno”