Star Wars the force unleashed

Moderator: Moderators

Dzon Vejn

Star Wars the force unleashed

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Last edited by Dzon Vejn on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dawngreeter

Re: Star Wars the force unleased

Post by Dawngreeter »

Khm. UnleasHed. ;)

O samoj igri, pa... to je kao esencija svake Star Wars fantazije ikada.
Is it bright where you are? Have the people changed? Does it make you happy?
Slartibartfast

Re: Star Wars the force unleased

Post by Slartibartfast »

Deluje kao nalozena glupost?
Star Wars fantazija je biti Luke u borbi na mostu koristeci Wiimote.
Meditations of evolution increasingly vaster: of the moon invisible in incipient lunation, approaching perigee: ...of the procession of equinoxes: ...of the parallax or parallactic drift of socalled fixed stars, in reality evermoving from immeasurably remote eons to infinitely remote futures in comparison with which the years, threescore and ten, of alloted human life formed a parenthesis of infinitesimal brevity.

-Excerpt of meditations during demonstrations of various constellations; Ulysses
Gassalasca Jape

Re: Star Wars the force unleashed

Post by Gassalasca Jape »

^Ako ti neces da pises Nitendu ja bogami ocu.

Elem, kad bi ovo izlazilo za PC svakako bih ga oberucke nabavio, ovako - meh.
Dawngreeter wrote:
U ovoj prici Evropa je kao drugi Isus Hrist. Zrtvovala se za grehe Sovjeta.
Shark

Re: Star Wars the force unleashed

Post by Shark »

bitje josh bolje kada izadje ona dobudzhotina za Wiimote sa kojom tje josh bolje pratiti shta ti radish ... long story short: realniji i verodostojniji potezi.
The mark of my divinity shalt scar thy DNA!
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start.

Return to “Kompjuterske igre”