Trazim protivnika.

Sve vezano za ovaj board game.

Moderator: Moderators

Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Re: Trazim protivnika.

Post by Pendargon »

E, Beta, hoces danas od 1?
Ja sam na klinici, i umrla mi je baterija, pa odgovori na forum :-D
ImageImageImageImageImage
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

I grupa:

2.kolo

Vladimir vs Homer
Dobrivoje vs Rancic
Shumka vs Boca
Rista vs Milan
Damjan vs Stole

II grupa:

1.kolo

Luka vs Curlin - pozurite

2.kolo

Ljiga vs Djura
Shilja vs Pera
Mrx vs Slovic
Beta vs Dule K.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Pendargon wrote:E, Beta, hoces danas od 1?
Nista danas, mogu sutra od 14h.
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Homer

Post by Homer »

Kako mogu kontaktirati Vladimira?

Ako hoce moze on mene na 064/274-08-35
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Homer wrote:Kako mogu kontaktirati Vladimira?
064/555-1385
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

bojan wrote:
Pendargon wrote:E, Beta, hoces danas od 1?
Nista danas, mogu sutra od 14h.
ne mogu ja sutra... aj cujemo se.
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Pendargon wrote:...ne mogu ja sutra... aj cujemo se.
Sreda?
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Ajmo ljudi prvo kolo bar da odradimo :roll: :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

2-1 za betu i 5-4 u casualtijima za betu... u krvavoj, krvavoj utakmici koja se u jednom momentu igrala 6 na 4 igraca... :-D
shilja

Post by shilja »

Ajde Pero, reci kad mozes. Meni radni dan od 17 odgovara. A i verovatno ceo vikend.
"There are times when destiny calls forth a people and demands an action. Now is the time. We are the people. This is our action. Charge!"
"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I would not have as long as I can remember."
orome pancevo

Post by orome pancevo »

Jel moze Rancicev br, posto se izgleda ne pojavljuje na forumu?
audaces fortuna iuvat
Shunka wrote:Upravo sam se setio da sam ja mod ovde!
Aman bre ljudi ne preterujte u zajebavanju coveka!
Nindza

Post by Nindza »

064/ 28-3456-0
Bio sam u Crnoj Gori pa nisam proveravao forum
Moze sto se mene tice ponedeljak?
orome pancevo

Post by orome pancevo »

Moze ponedeljak.
Oko 1-2?
audaces fortuna iuvat
Nindza

Post by Nindza »

dogovoreno, kucam ti nedelju da potvrdimo
Last edited by Nindza on Wed May 26, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Pendargon wrote:...koja se u jednom momentu igrala 6 na 4 igraca... :-D
5 na 3 zapravo.
Ko ovo nije video ne zna sta je BB tekma. A sve je pocelo kada je mene prodao Wizard...
CYNIC, n.
Razz

Post by Razz »

Shiljo u guzvi sam do kraja nedelje selim se pa kad ti odgovara sledece nedelje,ako ni je problem?
Vodka! That's a child's drink, why am I drinking this stupid drink, oh and why am I on a traffic island?
shilja

Post by shilja »

Nemoj utorak. Ti si na potezu :mrgreen:
"There are times when destiny calls forth a people and demands an action. Now is the time. We are the people. This is our action. Charge!"
"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I would not have as long as I can remember."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

I grupa:

2.kolo

Vladimir vs Homer
Dobrivoje vs Rancic
Shumka vs Boca
Damjan vs Stole

II grupa:

1.kolo

Curlin vs Luka valjda danas ili sutra ako ne odigraju cao

2.kolo

Shilja vs Pera
Mrx vs Slovic

"Yes...yes."

Rover

Post by Rover »

razz kaze petak..... i nema net, i ne zna kad cje ga dobiti.....
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
shilja

Post by shilja »

Znaci petak od 17. Ok.
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Mrx i ja rokamo danas u pola šest.
"This time, next year, we'll be millionaires!"
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Jesu li odigrail Luka i Curlin?
Luka..javi mi se sto pre da odigramo 2. kolo.. :wink:

Edit: Luka..ako mozes..dodji ranije u petak pre FRP-a da odigramo..ako mozes...
Last edited by Telion on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Curline kako stojis sa sredom :twisted:

opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Ljiga javi se, moji patrljci čeznu za tvojim nabreklim telom.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

I grupa:

2.kolo

Dobrivoje vs Rancic
Shunka vs Boca

3.kolo

Homer vs Iguman
Antic vs Damjan
Stole vs Vladimir

II grupa:

2.kolo

Shilja vs Pera petak
Luka vs Nemanja
Kirgan vs Curlin

3.kolo

Slovic vs Ljiga
Beta vs Djura 2:3p

"Yes...yes."

Gats

Post by Gats »

Kolko vidim dosta su te tukli u protekle 2 partije slovicu da vidimo dal ces ti da budes nabrekao od batina posle partije :)
Man takes up the sword to protect the small injuries that burdened his heart, on a distant day beyond his memories man wields the sword to die with a smile on his face, on a distant day beyond his dreams.
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Vazda su moji patrljci nabrekli, što od miline što od rakije i piva.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Shunka Shunka i ja igramo u cetvrtak, cekam samo da mi javi u koje vreme.
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Millenium

Post by Millenium »

E to moram da vidim verujem da ce biti epski ruski grom napada svemirsku ninja kornjacu ko ce pobediti!
Goal i have no goal Fraulein i just want eternal war "Major Montana Max"

"Après moi, le déluge"
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Boca nije nindža kornjača, on je njihov antagonista.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

I grupa:

2.kolo

Dobrivoje vs Rancic Nedelja 12h

3.kolo

Homer vs Iguman
Antic vs Damjan
Stole vs Vladimir
Milan vs Shunka

II grupa:

2.kolo

Shilja vs Pera petak
Luka vs Nemanja petak
Kirgan vs Curlin nedelja?

3.kolo

Slovic vs Ljiga 1:2
Beta vs Djura 2:3p

"Yes...yes."

orome pancevo

Post by orome pancevo »

Mrzimsvee wrote:I grupa:

2.kolo

Dobrivoje vs Rancic ???
Igramo u nedelju od 12.
audaces fortuna iuvat
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Beta vs. Slovic danas oko pola pet.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

I grupa:

2.kolo

Rancic vs Dobrivoje sutra u 12h

3.kolo

Homer vs Iguman
Milan vs Shumka
Antic vs Damjan
Stole vs Vladimir

II grupa:

2.kolo

Kirgan vs Curlin sutra???

3.kolo

Dule K. vs Luka
Pera vs Mrx

"Yes...yes."

Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

Luka, kad mozes partiju?
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Najverovatnije Curlin i ja u Utorak :roll: :twisted:

RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Posle utorka tad mi je ispit
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Dobrivoje, ti kad god da si slobodan javi da odigramo nasu.
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Nindza

Post by Nindza »

Dobrivoje vs Rancic 0-1 ; (0-2)cas
Dwarf vs Orc

P.S. kocka je cudo :wink:
Rover

Post by Rover »

Anticu, kad mozesh u toku nedelje, u podnevnim chasovima??(oko 12-1-2)
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"

Return to “Blood Bowl”