Trazim protivnika.

Sve vezano za ovaj board game.

Moderator: Moderators

shilja

Re: Trazim protivnika.

Post by shilja »

Ok, nek je onda sreda od 17
"There are times when destiny calls forth a people and demands an action. Now is the time. We are the people. This is our action. Charge!"
"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I would not have as long as I can remember."
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

I naravno do 20h zavrsavate :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

A možda i ne :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Image Image
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Igrali su RvsV 2:1 :twisted:

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

I grupa:

4.kolo

Rista vs Shunka

5.kolo

Damjan vs Dobrivoje
Vladimir vs Rancic

II grupa:

4.kolo

Ljiga vs Curlin
Shilja vs Nemanja sreda 17h
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Shilja vs ja 1:2..poveo Shilja u prvom poluvremenu,ja izjednacio na pocetku drugog..i onda on u svom 7 baci duple lobanje i padne sa igracem do onog sa loptom..ja u svom osmom udarim loptara na 2..oborim, pokupim loptu i dam pobedonosni gol..
Vukodlak koji je igrao je uradio sve..dao 2 gola i napravio 2 cas... :D
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Nindza

Post by Nindza »

Rancic vs Vladimir 2-0 (0-0)cas
Orc vs Dwarf

P.S. jel ce biti neke pauze zbog letovanja?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ako ides na letovanje opravdano si odsutan, samo se javi od kad do kad.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
orome pancevo

Post by orome pancevo »

Moze Damjanov br?
audaces fortuna iuvat
Shunka wrote:Upravo sam se setio da sam ja mod ovde!
Aman bre ljudi ne preterujte u zajebavanju coveka!
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Đuro, javi se.

Ili ako neko ima broj nek ga da.

Zaboravih kako izgleda tabla. :)
"This time, next year, we'll be millionaires!"
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

064/1313-591 Damjan

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

I grupa:

4.kolo

Rista vs Shunka ???

5.kolo

Damjan vs Dobrivoje

6.kolo

Boca vs Homer
Rancic vs Milan

II grupa:

4.kolo

Ljiga vs Curlin ???

5.kolo

Nemanja vs Beta
Shilja vs Mrx

6.kolo

Slovic vs Djura

"Yes...yes."

Nindza

Post by Nindza »

Jel moze Milanov broj?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

060/7121-888

"Yes...yes."

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

O homere, da li ti odgovara subota, bilo koje vreme?
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Homer

Post by Homer »

Poslao sam ti SMS, al evo i ovde da se oglasim:
Subota 15h.
Gats

Post by Gats »

Ja i Curlin igramo u ponedeljak u pola sest,on nemoze pre toga.
Man takes up the sword to protect the small injuries that burdened his heart, on a distant day beyond his memories man wields the sword to die with a smile on his face, on a distant day beyond his dreams.
Rover

Post by Rover »

Dobrivoje, kad mozesh sledecje nedelje?
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
orome pancevo

Post by orome pancevo »

Utorak oko 1-2?
audaces fortuna iuvat
Rover

Post by Rover »

moze...utorak u 1.
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Đura sprašću mene sutra od tri.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

I grupa:

6. kolo

Stole vs Iguman
Shunka vs Damjan
Rista vs Vladimir

II grupa:

4.kolo

Ljiga vs Curlin

5.kolo

Shilja vs Mrx

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

I grupa:

7.kolo

Iguman vs Dobrivoje ova utakmica se moze igrati tek za 10-ak dana
Homer vs Rista
Shunka vs Rancic ova utakmica se moze igrati tek za 15-ak dana

II grupa:

6.kolo

Beta vs Curlin utorak
Mrx vs Ljiga
Pera vs Nemnaja ova utakmica se moze igrati tek za 20-ak dana
Luka vs Shilja ova utakmica se moze igrati tek za 15-ak dana

7.kolo

Djura vs Dule K. danas

"Yes...yes."

opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Шиља је морао бити убивен са тоном експлозива. 8)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

I grupa:

7.kolo

Iguman vs Dobrivoje ova utakmica se moze igrati tek za 10-ak dana
Homer vs Rista
Shunka vs Rancic ova utakmica se moze igrati tek za 15-ak dana

II grupa:

6.kolo

Beta vs Curlin utorak
Mrx vs Ljiga
Pera vs Nemnaja ova utakmica se moze igrati tek za 20-ak dana
Luka vs Shilja ova utakmica se moze igrati tek za 15-ak dana

7.kolo

Djura vs Dule K. danas

"Yes...yes."

orome pancevo

Post by orome pancevo »

Vratio sam se, pa Igumane kada si slobodan da se sigramo?
Ili njegov br, ako ga nema na forumu.
audaces fortuna iuvat
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

062/179-6334 Iguman

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

I grupa:

7.kolo

Dobrivoje vs Iguman
Shunka vs Rancic

8.kolo

Boca vs Rista

II grupa:

6.kolo

Mrx vs Ljiga
Pera vs Nemanja
Luka vs Shilja

7.kolo

Beta vs Kirgan

"Yes...yes."

RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Siljo sutra kad mozes okreni me na 0638393722 da se dogovorimo
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Kirgane, mozes li u utorak oko 4-5?
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Za divno cudo da vidimo se tad :twisted:

Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Dodji sto pre ok :twisted:

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

I grupa:

7.kolo

Shunka vs Rancic

8.kolo

Vladimir vs Dobrivoje

II grupa:

6.kolo

Pera vs Nemanja
Mrx vs Ljiga ???

7.kolo

Slovic vs Shilja
Beta vs Kirgan danas

"Yes...yes."

orome pancevo

Post by orome pancevo »

Jel ima Vladimira na forumu?
audaces fortuna iuvat
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ne. 064/555-1385 Vladimir

"Yes...yes."

opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Šiljo, Šiljo, reci kad?
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Cekam Luku sad :twisted:

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

I grupa:

7.kolo

Shunka vs Rancic

8.kolo

Vladimir vs Dobrivoje

II grupa:

6.kolo

Pera vs Nemanja

7.kolo

Luka vs Mrx
Shilja vs Slovic

"Yes...yes."

shilja

Post by shilja »

Kad?!
"There are times when destiny calls forth a people and demands an action. Now is the time. We are the people. This is our action. Charge!"
"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I would not have as long as I can remember."
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Sutra u podne Šiljo.

Return to “Blood Bowl”