GW Porudzbina

Obaveštenja, predlozi i pitanja o radu kluba Zmaj.

Moderators: stalker, lord warrior

Mrzimsvee

Re: GW Porudzbina

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi AoS druga edicija:

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soul Wars 125 eura
Contains everything you need to play Warhammer Age of Sigmar, including 52 brand-new multi-part plastic Citadel Miniatures and 320 page hardback Warhammer Age of Sigmar Rulebook Also includes 32 page Battle of Glymmsforge - the background and rules for using the miniatures in this box. 16 page Core Rules booklet and a colour assembly guide for all the miniatures 12 dice, 1 x range ruler, 1 x Stormcast Eternals decal sheet and a 32 page preview of the Black Library novel Soul Wars

Warhammer Age of Sigmar 45 eura
This book includes an explanation of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar hobby, background of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar and the Mortal Realms Contents include core rules - the rules for three different ways to play: Open, Narrative and Matched Play. Includes more than twenty battleplans to choose from Along with expanded rules - that you can use to personalise your gaming experience. Includes Allegiance abilities, battle traits, command traits and artefacts for each
Grand Alliance. Realm of Battle rules for each of the 8 the Mortal Realms. Endless Spells – rules for special types of spells that remain in play until they leave the battlefield or are unbound. Includes a warscroll for the Balewind Vortex scenery piece

Malign Sorcery 60 eura
This product will change the way people play Warhammer Age of Sigmar - The essential product for every Warhammer Age of Sigmar collector A set of 17 push-fit miniatures representing 13 Endless Spells - allowing cinemaic spellcasting Made from pre-coloured plastic, the box set includes 1 x 88 page softback rulebook and 14 Endless Spell warscroll cards (13 new plus the Balewind Vortex)

Objective Markers 25 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 7 x objective markers with an atmospheric narrative element Will also be popular to use as scenery and conversions

The General’s Handbook 2018 25 eura
A rulebook that contains all the updated points values for every current Warhammer Age of Sigmar miniature An essential toolbox of rules for every Age of Sigmar player that supports Open, Narrative and Matched Play games, and expands on the Warhammer Age of Sigmar core rules

Combat Gauge 12 eura
Measure short distances between models easily. Cast in metal – durable and solid! Half an inch, 1 inch, 2 inch and 3 inch edges

Wound Counters 10 eura
A set of 12 x 10-sided dice used to track wounds in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Designed not to roll around, thus giving maximum reliability

Scenery Dice 15 eura
A set of 20 x 6-sided dice that feature the symbols in the Rulebook to make them easy to use

Command & Status Dice 15 eura
A set of 20 x 6-sided dice that allow you to check which units have charged, ran, are currently enchanted with Mystic Shield and so on – no more scribbling in notepads or relying on your memory!

Easy to Build Castigators with Gryph-hound 12 eura
A multipart plastic kit in pre-coloured, gold plastic, that makes 4 x Easy to Build Stormcast Eternals miniatures, including a Gryph-hound
NO GLUE REQUIRED
Ranged support troops of the Sacrosanct Chambers, armed with thunderhead greatbow - a great add-on sale to the core game

Easy to Build Sequitors 12 eura
A multipart plastic kit in pre-coloured, gold plastic, that makes 3 x Easy to Build Stormcast Eternals miniatures
NO GLUE REQUIRED
Line infantry who channel violent magics through their stormsmite maul weapons - a great add-on sale to the core game

Easy to Build Glaivewraith Stalkers 12 eura
A multipart plastic kit in pre-coloured, turquoise plastic, that makes 4 x Easy to Build Nighthaunt miniatures, including options for a drummer
NO GLUE REQUIRED
Drifting, eerie hunters armed with 2-handed glaives who move unstoppably forward - a great add-on sale to the core game

Easy to Build Myrmourn Banshees 12 eura
A multipart plastic kit in pre-coloured, turquoise plastic, that makes 4 x Easy to Build Nighthaunt miniatures - A unique unit, not in the Soul Wars box
NO GLUE REQUIRED
Ravenous spirits who consume enemy spells - a great add-on sale to the core game

Nighthaunt Gloom Technical Paint 6 eura
24 ml pot of technical paint that allows you to achieve an ethereal, ghostly blue look for your miniatures Simply apply over a white basecoat for amazing results!

Hexwraith Flame Technical Paint 6 eura
24 ml pot of technical paint that allows you to achieve an ethereal, ghostly green look for your miniatures Simply apply over a white basecoat for amazing results!

Pisite sta vas interesuje. Moram ovaj prvi pre-order da zavrsim do sutra uvece.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari sledece nedelje izlazi sledece:

Battletome: Stormcast Eternals 32,5 eura
The definitive book for all Stomcast Eternals collectors. Italian & Spanish have abridged background sections but contain the full rules All the rules needed to field an Stormcast Eternals army, including Allegiance Abilities, Lore of the Storm and Lore of Invigoration: 2 selections of spells available to Stormcast Eternals wizards, and rules for the Stormcast Eternals’ Endless Spells

Battletome: Nighthaunt 32,5 eura
The definitive book for all Nighthaunt collectors. Italian & Spanish have abridged background sections but contain the full rules All the rules needed to field an Nighthaunt army, including rules for resurrection of the slain, Artefacts of power, and rules for the Nighthaunt’s Endless Spells

Endless Spells: Stormhost Eternals 25 eura
A mulitpart plastic kit that makes 3 x Endless Spells for Stormcast Eternals wizards - comes in pre-coloured, gold plastic An earthbound comet, a speedy mobile platform and a vortex of hammers... Warscrolls are found in Battletome: Stormcast Eternals

Endless Spells: Nighthaunt 25 eura
A mulitpart plastic kit that makes 3 x Endless Spells for Nighthaunt wizards - comes in pre-coloured, turquoise plastic An enormous scythe, a sinister hourglass and a chest bursting with souls... Warscrolls are found in Battletome: Nighthaunt

Warscroll Cards: Stormcast Eternals 20 eura
The Stormcast Eternals rules you need, at a glance on a set of 53 large-format Warscroll cards Includes a set of gaming tokens used to indicate abilities and statuses

Warscroll Cards: Nighthaunt 20 eura
The Nighthaunt rules you need, at a glance on a set of 24 large-format Warscroll cards Includes a set of gaming tokens used to indicate abilities and statuses

Stormcast Eternals Dice Set 15 eura
A set of 20 x 16mm dice in a box

Nighthaunt Dice Set 15 eura
A set of 20 x 16mm dice in a box

Nighthaunt: Lady Olynder 35 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x brand-new Mortarch (the Mortarch of Grief), and a particularly grim Hero for Nighthaunt armies The Veiled Lady, ruler of the spiritual hosts who reigns with terror and misery. Armed with the Staff of Midnight, featuring a gemstone of vitrified grave-sand and accompanied by 2 macabre Banshee Handmaidens A Hero and Wizard who can cast auras of misery on her enemies, heal allies and sow terror

Nighthaunt: Grimghast Reapers 35 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 10 Citadel Miniatures, armed with slasher scythes, with their vision blocked by sanctified shrouds The Battleline models in a Nighthaunt army - 3 boxes of 10 gives customers the maximum unit size of 30 models Kit includes options for a unit leader, the Extoller of Shyish. As ethereal creatures they ignore modifiers when making save rolls

Crawlocke the Jailor and Chainghasts 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Spirit Torment and 2 x Chainghasts - warscrolls found in Battletone: Nighthaunt 7 x different / optional masks are included in the kit

Stormcast Eternals Lord-Exorcist 25 eura
A multipart plastic clampack that makes 1 x new wizard for your Stormcast Eternals army. Single-pose, no options

Pisite sta vas interesuje
Hvala unapred
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
mandelija

Post by mandelija »

Ja bih porucio CITADEL SCULPTING TOOL SET komada jedan.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

mandelija wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:11 am Ja bih porucio CITADEL SCULPTING TOOL SET komada jedan.
Biće u julu.

"Yes...yes."

mandelija

Post by mandelija »

Mrzimsvee wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:24 am
mandelija wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:11 am Ja bih porucio CITADEL SCULPTING TOOL SET komada jedan.
Biće u julu.
Javite mi molim vas kad ga budete imali
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari u naredne dve nedelje izlazi sledece:

Shadespire: Leader Cards 12 eura
A set of 60 cards including new upgrades, ploys and objectives that affect leaders 44 universal cards and 16 warband-specific – 2 each for 8 warbands Provides more options and deeper tactics

Shadespire: Card Sleeves 8 eura
A set of plastic sleeves designed to protect your cards Includes 20 sleeves for your objective cards and 30 sleeves for your power cards, each with Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire artwork on the reverse

Shadespire: Shattered City Board Pack 20 eura
A double-sided board section for Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire Introduces rules for lethal terrain – traps and tricks which can change the game entirely

Blood Bowl: Naggaroth Nightmares 25 eura
A multipart plastic Dark Elf Blood Bowl team that includes 2 x Witch Elves, who can be posed clutching the hearts of their opponents Complete with turn markers, balls and doublesided score coins

Blood Bowl: Spike! Journal: Issue 2 10 eura
The second issue of the official Blood Bowl journal which focuses on the Dark Elves, with rules, Star Players and more Includes rules for sideline staff – a must for coaches of all teams

Blood Bowl: Dark Elf Dice Set 9 eura
A set of 7 x Blood Bowl dice to match your Dark Elves team

Blood Bowl: Dwarf Team Cards 20 eura
A set of 45 reference cards for Dwarf coaches to use. Includes cards for special plays and star players. Also includes blank cards for creating your own players

Blood Bowl: Dark Elf Team Cards 20 eura
A set of 44 reference cards for Dark Elf coaches to use. Includes cards for special plays and star players. Also includes blank cards for creating your own players

Blood Bowl: Dark Elf Pitch & Dugouts 31,5 eura
A card pitch for playing games of Blood Bowl, which features the deck of a corsair vessel – and the tentacles of a curious monster Rules included – beware the effects of lying face down in brine…

Blood Bowl: Chaos Pitch & Dugouts 31,5 eura
A card pitch for playing games of Blood Bowl, which features a ruined Chaos temple, with it awakened and sinister on the reverse Rules included – play within a temple thirsty for blood

Mephiston: The Revenant Crusade 22 eura
A new release 288 page, hardback novel, written by Darius Hinks in English language The Lord of Death returns in a novel that shows him pushed to his very limits and facing the doom that has chased him for centuries

Callis & Toll: The Silver Shard 22 eura
A new release 304 page, hardback novel, written by Nick Horth in English language It’s an exploration of the people and dark places of the Mortal Realms, far from the front lines of war

Tempest of Souls 65 eura
Intended as a mid-level entry product to the GW hobby, 32 push-fit Citadel Miniatures taken from the Soul Wars boxed game (80-01-xx), in pre-coloured plastic Also contains 9 Warscroll cards, a 96-page guide and all the rules you need

Storm Strike 32,5 eura
Intended as a lower-level entry product to the Games Workshop hobby. Build and play with Stormcast Eternals and Nighthaunt models Combining the 4 x Easy to Build Kits released in June – Castigators with Gryph-hound, Sequitors, Glaivewraith Stalkers and Myrmourn Banshees - in pre-coloured plastic Also contains 9 Warscroll cards, an 82-page guide and all the rules you need

Getting Started with Warhammer Age of Sigmar 6,5 eura
104 page magazine packed with everything you need to know about the hobby, including core rules, painting guide and background. Includes a free push-fit plastic Stormcast Eternals Knight-Incantor miniature The perfect introduction to AoS

Stormcast Eternals + Paint Set 24 eura
3 x Easy to Build, push-fit Stormcast Eternals Sequitors - Armed with stormsmite mauls, through which they channel violent magic No glue required and all the paints you need. Includes sculpted bases, 6 paint pots, a brush and a painting guide

Nighthaunt + Paint Set 24 eura
A set of 4 x Easy to Build, push-fit Nighthaunt Glaivewraith Stalkers - Drifting, eerie hunters who move unstoppably forward, armed with 2-handed glaives No glue required and all the paints you need. Includes sculpted bases, 6 paint pots, a brush and a painting guide

Warhammer Age of Sigmar Paints + Tools 32,5 eura
Paints and tools for clipping, cleaning and painting and includes 13 pots of Citadel paints perfect for Nighthaunt and Stormcast Eternals

Tempest of Souls + Paint 97,5 eura
A set that is Tempest of Souls with 13 pots of Citadel paints perfect for Nighthaunt and Stormcast Eternals

Astreia Solbright, Lord-Arcanum 32,5 eura
Easy to Build multipart plastic kit containing 1 x push-fit miniature on pre-coloured gold plastic – no glue required! Powerful wielder of the storms, mounted on a fierce Dracoline – a new mount type

Reikenor the Grimhailer 32,5 eura
Easy to Build multipart plastic kit containing 1 x push-fit miniature on pre-coloured turquoise plastic – no glue required! Nagash’s reaper of souls, a sinister and powerful wraith-wizard

Stormcast Eternals Celestar Ballista 20 eura
Easy to Build multipart plastic kit containing 3 x push-fit miniature on pre-coloured gold plastic – no glue required! Heavy bolt launcher, the ammunition of which explodes with celestial force

Nighthaunt Dreadblade Harrows 20 eura
Easy to Build multipart plastic kit containing 2 x push-fit miniature on pre-coloured turquoise plastic – no glue required! Ethereal champions mounted upon spectral steeds

Stormcast Eternals Evocators 40 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 5 x Evocators. Heavily armed and lightening-empowered Options for an Evocator-Prime - male and female variants - and a Knight-Incantor

Kurdoss Valentian, The Craven King 35 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Lieutenant. The bodyguard to Lady Olynder His spite is such that he can steal Command Points from opposing generals

Start Collecting! Goreblade Warband 65 eura
19 multipart, push-fit miniatures: 1 x Mighty Lord of Khorne, 1 x Bloodsecrator, 1 x Bloodstoker, 1 x Khorgorath, 5 x Blood Warriors and 10 x Bloodreavers Contents from the original Warhammer Age of Sigmar boxed game

Start Collecting! Thunderstrike Brotherhood 65 eura
18 x multipart, push-fit miniatures: 1 x Lord-Celestant on Dracoth, 1 x Lord-Relictor, 3 x Retributors, 3 x Prosecutors 2 sets of 5 x Liberators each with a Liberator Prime Contents from the original Warhammer Age of Sigmar boxed game

Pisite sta vas interesuje.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari od 21.07.2018. na pre-orderu je kill team i novi teren:

Warhammer 40K Kill Team 105 eura
A fast-paced tabletop game of skirmish combat in the 42st Millennium.This box includes 2 kill teams - 10 Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (red plastic) and 10 Genestealer Cults Neophytes (light grey plastic) - along with a 22" x 30" double sided board.This box also contains 8 unique frames of brand new scenary, a 208 page softback rulebook that includes datasheets and wargear for 16 Warhammer 40K factions and more!

Kill Team Core Manual 32,5 eura
A 208 page softback rulebook that includes datasheets and wargear for 16 Warhammer 40K. The rules support Open, Narrative and Match Play, as well as Campaign Overview.

Kill Team: Fangs of Ulfrich 50 eura
An expansion for Warhammer 40K: Kill Team containing Space Marines and terrain. It contains 5 multi part Primaris Reivers and an Alchomite Stack scenary piece. Adeptus Astartes and environment Tactics are exclusive to this box.

Kill Team: Krogskull's Boyz 50 eura
An expansion for Warhammer 40K: Kill Team containing Orks and terrain. It contains 5 Burna Boyz and a set of Galvanic Servohaulers. Orks and environment Tactics are exclusive to this box.

Kill Team: Datacards 12 rura
A set of 61 cards for use in games of Kill Team - 36 Tacticts cards for Battle-forged Kill Teams, 25 blank datacards with which you can build your custom squads.

Sector Imperialis: Basilicanum 80 eura
A ruined and broken imperial building guarder by 2 impassive statues.Compatible with the Sector Mechanicus and Sector Imperialis ranges. Rules for games of 40K are included in the box.

Kill Zone: Sector Mechanicus 65 eura
A gameboard and scenary set for Kill Team. 12 new Tactics cards and 4 missions, which can be used by any Kill Team faction. Includes: 1 Ferratonic Furnace,1 Alchomite Stack and 2 sets of Plasma Conduits.

Sector Imperialis: Sanctum 60 eura
A ruined and broken imperial building guarder by 4 impassive statues. Compatible with the Sector Mechanicus and Sector Imperialis ranges. Rules for games of 40K are included in the box.

Sector Imperialis: Administratum 40 eura
A once imposing imperial building now in ruin. Compatible with the Sector Mechanicus and Sector Imperialis ranges. Rules for games of 40K are included in the box.

Sector Imperialis: Ruins 31,5 eura
A set of modular ruined city sections for your gaming table. Compatible with the Sector Mechanicus and Sector Imperialis ranges. Rules for games of 40K are included in the box.

Kill Team Squad Carry Case 25 eura
A small carry case made of rigid foam for your Kill Team miniatures and datasheets. It can contain up to 20 models.

The Horusian Wars: Incarnation 22eura
The epic story that began in resurrection continues as Covenant faces a challenge that will test him, body and soul.

Hunger (audio drama) 15 eura
It is a facinating look at the monster within the man.

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ove nedelje izlazi sledece:

Drop Force Imperator: Astra Militarum Starter Set 40 eura
Kill Team expansion containing existing miniatures, in green coloured plastic This expansion contains 5 x plastic multi-part Tempestus Scions (47-15) and 1 x set of Munitorum Armoured Containers (64-98) Includes Astra Militarum and environment Tactics exclusive to this set

The Writhing Shadow: Tyranids Starter Set 40 eura
Kill Team expansion containing existing miniatures, in bone coloured plastic This expansion contains 8 x plastic multi-part Genestealers (51-06) and 1 x Munitorum Armoured Containers (64-98) Includes Tyranids and environment Tactics exclusive to this set

Killzone: Sector Munitorum 65 eura
Kill Team expansion containing 1 x gameboard and scenery set for Kill Team, complete with unique rules This expansion contains 2 x Munitorum Armoured Containers (64-98) and 1 x Galvanic Servohaulers (64-46) 12 new Tactics cards, 4 Missions and unique environment rules

Kill Team Astra Militarum Dice 10 eura
Kill Team Tyranids Dice 10 eura
Kill Team Genestealer Cults Dice Set 10 eura
Kill Team Adeptus Mechanicus Dice Set 10 eura
Kill Team Space Wolves Dice Set 10 eura
Kill Team Orks Dice Set 10 eura
A set of themed dice for use in games of Kill Team. Pack contains 6 x D6 and 2 x D10

Kill Team Tape Measure 6,5 eura
An orange Kill Team-themed tape measure for use during games

Easy to Build: Chainrasp Hordes 35 eura
An Easy to Build kit that makes 10 x push-fit miniatures, with options for a leader (same miniatures as in Soul Wars box, but in grey plastic) A multiple-purchase item – Chainrasp Hordes are the most numerous of all the spirits that join Nighthaunt processions

Stormcast Eternals Sequitors 50 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 10 x line infantry who channel magic through their weapons Kit contains huge variety of weapons and spare parts, with options to make 4 x Sequitor-Primes

Black Coach 90 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Black Coach drawn by 4 x Nightmares, driven by a Cairn Wraith In the game, the Black Coach absorbs death magic, becoming ever more powerful with some drastic in-game effects Fantastic updated version of the classic Games Workshop kit from 1996

Aventis Firestrike, Magister of Hammerhal 90 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Aventis Firestrike - a named character in the storyline Armed with the Staff of Hammerhal, with his mount, Loithar, able to deliver punishing blows and strikes to opponents Kit also allows for assembly of 1 x Lord-Arcanum on foot

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledece:

Necromunda: Gang War 4 22.5 eura
The fourth rules supplement for Necromunda: Underhive featuring full background and rules for House Cawdor New rules for campaigns, skirmishes, bionic upgrades, beasts, brutes and more! Available in English, French and German - Rules for Italian and Spanish will be available as a free PDF download on pre-order

Necromunda: House Cawdor Gang 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 10 x Cawdor gangers for Necromunda: Underhive - rules for this box set are in Gang War 4

Necromunda: Cawdor Gang Cards 12 eura
A set of 26 cards adding extra tactics for Cawdor gangs. 8 cards in the set can be used by any gang

Necromunda: Cawdor Dice Set 10 eura
A set of 8 x 16mm Necromunda: Underhive dice that are themed to match your Cawdor gang

Bladegheist Revenants 35 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 10 miniatures, each with a unique face mask and tomb greatblade

Dreadscythe Harridans 35 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 10 miniatures, with options for 2 Slasher Crones, the unit leaders

Evocators on Celestial Dracolines 45 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes a 3-model lightning-wielding celestial battle cavalry with options included for a Lord-Arcanum and 2 Evocator-Primes

Lord-Ordinator 25 eura
Single-pose character model, multi-part plastic in a clampack. Makes 1 x Celestial engineer of the Stormcast Eternals. In the game, his presence enhances friendly war machines

Liekoron the Executioner 20 eura
Single-pose character model, multi-part plastic in a clampack. Makes 1 x Lord Executioner sent by Nagash, armed with a sinister decapitating greataxe

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Adeptus Titanicus: Rules Set 45 eura
A comprehensive rulebook and accessories for Adeptus Titanicus Contents - 1 x Rulebook; 6 x Titan Command Terminals (cardboard); 2 x Questoris Knight Command Terminals (cardboard); 2 x refernce sheets; 28 x Titan Weapon Cards; 24 x Mission / Strategem Cards; 1 x Range Ruler; 1 x AT Template Set; 1 x Battlefield Assets set (6 x multipart plastic sets); 20 x AT Dice

Adeptus Titanics: Warlord Battle Titan 85 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Titan for use in games of Adeptus Titanicus Astonishingly detailed and infinitely posable - can represent Loyalist or Traitor legions, it is armed with 2 x volcano cannon and 2 x apocalypse missile launchers

Adeptus Titanicus: Imperial Knights 25 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 3 x Imperial Knights for use in games of Adeptus Titanicus Highly detailed even at the smaller scale of Adeptus Titanicus, weapon options include thermal cannon, rapid fire battlecannon and avenger gatling cannon

Adeptus Titanicus: Grand Master Edition 230 eura
A big box set for Adeptus Titanicus, giving approximately 37% added value A standalone boxed game for 2 players set that includes 2 x Warlord Battle Titans (2 x 400-06) and 6 x Imperial Knights (2 x 400-05)

Adeptus Titanicus: Civitas Imperialis 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes modular scenery, for use in games of Adeptus Titanicus 4 x frames of detailed components providing a small sector of a city that are compatible with all Adeptus Titanicus-scale scenery

Adeptus Titanicus: Civitas Imperialis Sector 100 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes modular scenery, for use in games of Adeptus Titanicus, giving approximately 25% added value 16 x frames of detailed components providing a small sector of a city that are compatible with all Adeptus Titanicus-scale scenery

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Space Wolves 32,5 eura
The definitive book for Space Wolves collectors includes 77 datasheets covering the Space Wolves range. Stratagems, Warlord Traits, unique artefacts and more Available in English, French and German with abridged versions for Italian and Spanish (full rules, abridged background)

Warhammer 40,000: Tooth and Claw 120 eura
An added value big box set containign 31 x Citadel miniatures - Space Wolves vs Genestealer Cults battle to control the world of Vigilus Space Wolves contents: 1 x Space Wolves Primaris Battle Leader (exclusive to this set), 5 x Primaris Intercessors (48-75), 3 x Primaris Aggressors (48-69) and 1 x Space Wolves Primaris Upgrade frame (53-25) Genestealers contents: 1 x Genestealer Cults Abominant (exclusive to this set), 5 x Aberrants (exclusive to this set), 1 xAcolyte Iconward (51-54), 5 x Hybrid Metamorphs (51-51) and 8 x Genestealers (51-06) Approximately 57% added value

Space Wolves Datacards 12 eura
A set of 73 x datacards in a flip top, rigid box, covering the Space Wolves range. Helps you keep track of objectives and stratagems easily

Space Wolves Dice Set 22,5 eura
A set of 20 x 16mm 6-sided dice themed to match your Space Wolves, supplied in a plastic container

Space Wolves Primaris Upgrades 10 eura
A multi-part plastic upgrade set that can be used to upgrade 5 x Intercessors and 3 x Aggressors with iconography and details specific to the Space Wolves Chapter Contains a total of 21 components

Pisite sta va interesuje, za Tooth and Claw mi treba sto pre, koliko vec danas.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari prvog septembra je na pre-orderu i LOTR:

The Lord of The Rings: Battle of Pelennor Fields (English Only) 120 eura

Recreate the epic Battle of Pelennor Fields with this starter set of 84 miniatures. Includes the complete hardback Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game Rules Manual Good and Bad armies included, with a brand-new Théoden, King of Rohan model The Forces of Good – 1 x Théoden, 12 x Warriors of Rohan, 12 x Riders of Rohan and 20 x Warriors of the Dead The Forces of Bad - 1 x Witch-king of Angmar on Fell Beast, 1 x Mordor Troll and 36 x Morannon Orcs

Middle-Earth Strategy Battle Game: Rules Manual (English Only) 45 eura
A 208 page hardback comprehensive rules manual for games set in Middle-earth. Includes the rules needed to play games of both The Lord of the Rings™ and The Hobbit™ Contains all of the core rules needed to play games of the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game including Open, Narrative and Matched Play, Sieges, expanded rules and more

Armies of The Lord of The Rings (English Only) 45 eura
A 244 page hardback expansion for the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game containing profiles and army lists – with a huge amount of content for Middle-earth fans 16 x Good factions and 11 x Bad factions covered, with bonuses and an Allies Matrix. Includes 269 x profiles and 11 x Narrative Play Scenarios

War Mûmak of Harad 80 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x plastic War Mûmak of Harad. Also includes 12 x Warriors of Harad (6 with bows and 6 with spears) and 1 x Mûmak Champion

Warriors of Minas Tirith 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 24 x Warriors of Minas Tirith (8 with bow, 8 with sword and shield, and 8 with spear and shield), supplied with 25mm round bases

Knights of Minas Tirith 23 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 6 x Knights of Minas Tirith, armed with lance and shield, supplied with 40mm round bases

Haradrim Raiders 23 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 6 x Haradrim Raiders (3 with spears, 2 with bows and 1 banner bearer), supplied with 40mm round bases

Mordor Troll 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Mordor Troll. This kit can alternatively build 1 x Mordor Troll Drummer or 1 x Isengard Troll. Supplied with a 60mm scenic base

The Balrog 50 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Balrog and includes options for a flaming sword or whip. Supplied with a 60mm scenic base

Winged Nazgûl 50 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Winged Nazgûl. The kit can be assembled as either 1 x Ringwraith mounted on a Fell Beast (including two different Ringwraith head and weapon-arm variants), or as 1 x Witch-king mounted on armoured Fell Beast. Supplied with a 60mm scenic base

The Fellowship of The Ring 40 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 9 x members of The Fellowship of The Ring: Gandalf, Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Aragorn, Boromir, Legolas and Gimli. Includes 1 x Ring Priority Marker and is supplied with 25mm round bases

Great Eagles 40 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 2 x Great Eagles, supplied with 2 x large flying bases and ball socket stems

Warriors of Rohan 32, 5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 24 x Warriors of Rohan, including 8 with bow, 8 with hand weapon and shield, and 8 with spear and shield. Supplied with 25mm round bases

Riders of Rohan 23 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 6 x Riders of Rohan, including 2 with spear and shield, 2 with bows, 1 with sword and shield, and 1 with axe and shield. Supplied with 40mm round bases

Warriors of the Dead 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 20 x Warriors of the Dead, including 14 with hand weapon, and 6 with spear. Supplied with 25mm round bases

Warg Riders 23 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 6 x Warg Riders, including 2 with spear, 2 with bows, and 2 with swords. Supplied with 40mm round bases

Mordor Orcs 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 24 x Mordor Orcs, including 8 with hand weapon and shield, 8 with spear and shield, 4 with two-handed weapon, and 4 with bow. Supplied with 25mm round bases

Morannon Orcs 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 24 x Morannon Orcs, including 12 with hand weapon and shield, and 12 with spear and shield. Supplied with 25mm round bases

Uruk-hai Warriors 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 20 x Uruk-hai Warriors, including 10 with sword and shield, and 10 with pike. Supplied with 25mm round base

Uruk-hai Siege Troops 22 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 8 x Uruk-hai, 2 Uruk-hai Berserkers, 3 Ladders and 2 Demolition Charges. Supplied with 25mm round bases

Easterling Warriors 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 20 x Easterling Warriors, including 8 with sword and shield, 8 with bow, and 4 with spear and shield. Supplied with 25mm round bases

Easterling Kataphracts 23 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 6 x Easterling Kataphracts, including a banner, a set of war drums, a cloak for the captain, four sheathed swords and two dead Easterling casualties. Supplied with 40mm round bases

The One Ring Dice Set 10 eura
A set of 8 x golden dice themed around The One Ring. Perfect for Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game

Mordor Dice Set 10 eura
A set of 8 x red dice themed around Mordor. Perfect for Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game

Rohan Dice Set 10 eura
A set of 8 x green dice with a pearl swirl, themed around Rohan . Perfect for Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game

The Lord of The Rings Range Measure 25 eura
A set of 8 x measuring rulers themed around famous Middle-earth weapons. Measure movement, combat and magic distances quickly and easily

Pisite ako vas nesto interesuje.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledede:

Kill Team Mordelai: Deathwatch Starter Set 50 eura
An expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team containing Deathwatch miniatures and scenery A multipart plastic kit that makes 5 x Deathwatch (39-10) and a set of 3 x Barbed Venomgorse Includes Deathwatch and environment Tactics exclusive to this set

The Slicing Noose: Drukhari Starter Set 40 eura
An expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team containing Drukhari miniatures and scenery A multipart plastic kit that makes 10 x Wyches (45-08) and 1 set of Eldritch Ruins Includes Drukhari and environment Tactics exclusive to this set

Kill Team Deathwatch Dice 10 eura
A set of 8 dice for use in games of Kill Team. Contains 6 x D6 and 2 x D10, themed around the Deathwatch

Kill Team Drukhari Dice 10 eura
A set of 8 dice for use in games of Kill Team. Contains 6 x D6 and 2 x D10, themed around the Drukhari

Killzone: Deathworld Forest 65 eura
A gameboard and scenery set for Kill Team, complete with unique rules - approximately 40% added value 12 new Tactics cards and 4 Missions, which can be used by any Kill Team faction Includes a complete Death World Forest kit – shardwrack spines, barbed venomgorse and grapple weed

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Adeptus Titanicus: Reaver Battle Titan 45 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Reaver Titan for use in games of Adeptus Titanicus Incredibly detailed even at the smaller scale of Adeptus Titanicus, this kit has weapon options including power fist, a laser blaster and gatling blaster

Blood Bowl: Nurgle’s Rotters 25 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Nurgle's Rotters team for Blood Bowl This kit makes 4 x Bloaters, 2 x Pestigors and 6 x Rotters, all rather rotten and ghastly Includes turn markers, balls and double-sided score coins

Blood Bowl: Spike! Journal: Issue 3 10 eura
The third issue of the official Blood Bowl journal focuses on Nurgle teams, with rules, Star Players and more Includes rules for sideline staff – a must for coaches of all teams

Blood Bowl: Nurgle Dice 9 eura
A set of 7 Blood Bowl dice to match your Nurgle Blood Bowl team

Blood Bowl: Nurgle Pitch 31,5 eura
Card pitch for games of Blood Bowl, which features the Garden of Nurgle, in 2 different states of rot - Rules included – some of the plant life can be a bit dangerous...

Blood Bowl: Nurgle Team Cards 20 eura
A set of 43 reference cards for Nurgle coaches to use. Includes blank cards for creating your own players and also includes special plays and star players

Hvala unapred

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Kill Team: Rogue Trader 105 eura
An expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team (102-10-xx) that contains 33 brand new mulitpart plastic Citadel miniatures Contains 2 x Kill Teams; 1 x Killzone and 1 x double-sided gameboard and scenery Introduces 2 brand-new factions - one for the Imperium - Elucidian Starstriders - and one for Chaos - Gellerpox Infected Elucidian Starstriders are space pirates - a brand new faction for Warhammer 40,000 and Kill Team Gellerpox Infected are Starstriders that have been infected by Nurgle - a brand new faction for Warhammer 40,000 and Kill Team Also contains 2 codexes to use the miniatures inside this expansion set in games of Warhammer 40,000

Kill Team: Elucidian Starstriders Dice 10 eura
A set of 8 dice for use in games of Kill Team - contains 6 x D6 and 2 x D10, themed around the Elucidian Starstriders

Kill Team: Gellerpox Infected Dice 10 eura
A set of 8 dice for use in games of Kill Team - contains 6 x D6 and 2 x D10, themed around the Gellerpox Infected

Trebaju mi informacije sto pre za Rouge Trader box.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Knight Preceptor Canis Rex 124 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes either a Knight Preceptor or the named character Canis Rex This kit can also make any one of the following Imperial Knights: Crusader, Warden, Gallant, Paladin, Errant. At the same price point as the Knight Warden This kit alos allows you to build Sir Hekhtur, Canis Rex’ pilot, on foot Rules for Canis Rex can be found in Codex: Imperial Knights (54-01-xx

Battletome: Beasts of Chaos 32,5 eura
The definitive book for all Beasts of Chaos collectors, containing all the Lore of the Twisted Wilds and Lore of Dark Storms Also contains 25 x Warscrolls, 3 x Endless Spells and 8 x Warscroll Battalions Available in English language, as a hardback book. All other language versions are in softback, have full rules, but reduced background content

Endless Spells: Beasts of Chaos 25 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 3 x plastic Endless Spells for Beasts of Chaos wizards For use with the Malign Sorcery rules to add powerful effects in-game The spell is a charging, fiery bull, a flock of spectral crows and terrifying, bestial horn

Beasts of Chaos Herdstone 22,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes a ritualistic monument to depravity and violence, appropriate to the Beasts of Chaos Imbues that army with extra rage and fury, whilst intimidating the foe

Warscroll Cards: Beasts of Chaos 12 eura
A set of 29 x large-format Warscroll cards that includes a set of gaming tokens used to indicate abilities and statuses The Beasts of Chaos rules you need, at a glance

Start Collecting! Beasts of Chaos 65 eura
An added value starter box, the perfect start to a Beasts of Chaos army Contains 22 x multipart plastic miniatures in total, complete with a Warscroll Battalion rules sheet This kit makes 10 x Ungors (81-09), 10 x Bestigors (81-10), 1 x Cygor (81-15) and 1 x Great Bray-Shaman (81-12)

The following Beasts of Chaos return to the Trade Range to support this launch:
Warherd Bullgors (minotauri) 37 eura
Brayherd Gors 37 eura
Warhounds of Chaos 20 eura

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault 50 eura
New core game for Warhammer Underworlds replaces Warhammer Underworlds:Shadespire - new core rules include magic spells and lethal scenery Includes everything you need to play the game in the box - supports ALL previously released Shadespire products Great opportunity for new customers to get on board with the ultimate competitive miniatures game Includes 3 x Stormcast Eternals and 7 x Nighthaunt - all in push-fit, pre-coloured plastic

Nightvault Arcane Hazards 25 eura
Multipart, push-fit, no glue required, pre-coloured (teal) plastic Plastic tiles with sculpted details to use with Warhammer Underworlds, used to represent blocked line of sight and lethal hexes – important in-game rules

Nightvault Dashboard Mat 15 eura
A neoprene mat designed to make organising your games of Warhammer Underworlds easier Features spaces for cards, tokens and trackers

Nightvault Deck Box 6 eura
A durable card box designed to store up to 75 sleeved character, power and objective cards

Warhammer Underworlds: Magic Dice Set 6,5 eura
A set of 4 x D6 used to resolve magic in games of Warhammer Underworlds

Stormsire’s Cursebreakers Dice Pack 8 eura
Stormcast-themed dice for use with Warhammer Underworlds, designed to match Stormsire’s Cursebreakers

Thorns of the Briar Queen Dice Pack 8 eura
Nighthaunt-themed dice for use with Warhammer Underworlds, designed to match the Thorns of the Briar Queen

Stormsire’s Cursebreakers Sleeves 6.5 eura
A set of plastic sleeves designed to protect your cards. Contains 12 sleeves for the objective cards; 20 sleeves for the power cards; and 3 transparent sleeves for the character cards

Thorns of the Briar Queen Sleeves 6.5 eura
A set of plastic sleeves designed to protect your cards. Contains 12 sleeves for the objective cards; 20 sleeves for the power cards; 7 transparent sleeves for the character cards

BLOOD OF IAX (HB) novela 22 eura

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Acidum

Post by Acidum »

Ископах ник, и ресетовах шифру... Сад оно што сам питао кад сам последњи пут свраћао:
За следећу наруџбину једна кутија Tau Fire Warriors-a, хвала.
...и нестадох у измаглици...
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer 40,000: Wake The Dead 120 eura
A fantastic value Warhammer 40,000 box set packed with 32 Citadel miniatures. Primaris Space Marines vs Craftworlds Aeldari battle for the world of Vigilus Contains 1 x Primaris Lieutenant (exclusive to this box set), 5 x Primaris Intercessors, 5 x Primaris Reivers, 3 s Primaris Interceptors, 1 x Craftworlds Spiritseer (exclusive to this box set), 10 x Craftworlds Guardians, 5 x Craftworlds Wraithguard, 1 x Craftworlds Wave Serpent - as well as Warhammer 40,000 core rules and a narrative book

Kill Team Advance Team Star Pulse 50 eura
An expansion for Kill Team. Includes 10 x Fire Warriors, Imperial Defence Line scenery and rules exclusive to this set

Kill Team The Exalted Scythe 50 eura
An expansion for Kill Team. Includes 5 x Immortals, Imperial Defence Line scenery and rules exclusive to this set

Killzone: Sector Wall of Martyrs 65 eura
A cardboard gameboard and scenery set for Kill Team, with unique rules. Includes 1 x Imperial Bunker, 2 x Imperial Defence Lines and 1 x Imperial Emplacement scenery pieces

Kill Team T’au Empire Dice 10 eura
A set of 8 dice for use in games of Kill Team - 6 x D6 and 2 x D10, themed around the T’au Empire

Kill Team Necrons Dice 10 eura
A set of 8 dice for use in games of Kill Team. 6 x D6 and 2 x D10, themed around the Necrons

Inferno! volume 1 12,5 eura
400 page New Release paperback novel written in English language New Release - An anthology celebrating new Black Library authors that Includes 11 brand new short stories - the first in a new series from Black Library

Imperator Wrath of the Omnissiah 12,5 eura
A 336 page New Release paperback novel written by Gav Thorpe in English language only The Imperator Titan Casus Belli fights the enemies of the Imperium in apocalyptic battle

Legacy of Dorn 12,5 eura
A 416 page New Release paperback novel written by Mike Lee in English language only Set during the famous battle of Rynn’s World

Ovim se ujedno i zavrsava septembarska porudzbina.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Underworlds: Zarbag’s Gitz 22.5 eura
A Warhammer Underworlds expansion featuring a Moonclan Grots warband Contains 9 x push-fit pre-coloured plastic miniatures and 69 cards, including universal cards for use in any warband card deck Warscroll for using these miniatures in games of Warhammer: Age of Sigmar are available on www.games-workshop.com

Warhammer Underworlds: Eyes of The Nine 22.5 eura
A Warhammer Underworlds expansion featuring a Disciples of Tzeentch warband Contains 6 x push-fit pre-coloured plastic miniatures and 65 cards, including universal cards for use in any warband card deck Warscroll for using these miniatures in games of Warhammer: Age of Sigmar are available on www.games-workshop.com

Nightvault Carry Case 40 eura
A small carry case for your Warhammer Underworlds miniatures and game boards Constructed from rigid foam with space for game boards, miniatures, cards and tokens (like the Kill Team carry case)

Warhammer Underworlds: Echoes of Glory 12 eura
A set of 62 universal cards from the new Steelheart’s Champions and Garrek’s Reavers warband products Designed for players who already own Steelheart’s Champions and Garrek’s Reavers from the Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire set and do not want to buy the new expansions, but still have the cards for them

Warhammer Underworlds: Steelheart’s Champions 22.5 eura
The Stormcast Eternals warband that was in the Shadespire box set now released as it's own expansion with new universal cards Contains 3 x push-fit pre-coloured plastic miniatures and 63 cards The universal cards in this expansion ards are available separately in 110-29-xx for a limited time for those that do not want to buy the miniatures for a second time

Warhammer Underworlds: Garrek’s Reavers 22.5 eura
The Khorne warband that was in the Shadespire box set now released as it's own expansion with new universal cards Contains 5 x push-fit pre-coloured plastic miniatures and 65 cards The universal cards in this expansion ards are available separately in 110-29-xx for a limited time for those that do not want to buy the miniatures for a second time

Zarbag’s Gitz Dice 6.5 eura
A set of dice themed to match the Zarbag’s Gitz warband. Contains 5 x attack dice and 3 x defence dice

Eyes of The Nine Dice 6.5 eura
A set of dice themed to match the Eyes of the Nine warband. Contains 5 x attack dice and 3 x defence dice

Adeptus Titanicus: Warhound Titans 55 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 2 x Warhound Scout Titans for use in games of Adeptus Titanicus. Contains all four weapon options

THE BEAST ARISES: VOLUME 1 (PB) 15 funti
DARK IMPERIUM: PLAGUE WAR (HB) 18 funti
HORUS HERESY: SHATTERED LEGIONS (PB) 8 funti
GOTREK & FELIX: THE FIRST OMNIBUS (PB) 15 funti

Pisite sta vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Kill Team Commanders 45 eura
An expansion to the Kill Team game introducing Commanders 16 Warhammer 40k factions covered. 10 new commanders specialisms. Includes open, narative and matched play missions. Contains exclusive cards, tokens and 120pp reulebook.

Kill Team Commander: Magos Delathrust 25 eura
Contans 1 multi-part plastic range model of Adeptus Mechanicus Tech-Priest Dominus (59-18) Includes exclusive Tactics cards, a unique specialism, as well a set of tokens themed to the Gamma-Zhul-881 faction from the Kill Team starter set (102-10-xx)

Kill Team Commander: Torrvald Orksbane 25 eura
Contains 1 multi-pasrt plastic range model of Space Marine Primaris Librarian (48-63) Includes exclusive Tactics cards, a unique specialism, as well a set of tokens themed to the Fangs of Ulfrich starter set (102-21-xx)

Kill Team Commander: Gaius Acastian 25 eura
Contains 1 multi-part plastic range model of Deathwatch Watch Master (39-14) Includes exclusive Tactics cards, a unique specialism, as well a set of tokens themed to the Team Mordelai - Deathwatch starter set (102-26-xx)

Kill Team Commander: Vysa Kharavyxis 25 eura
Contains 1 multi-part plastic range model of 1 Drukhari Succubus (web exclusive) Includes exclusive Tactics cards, a unique specialism, as well a set of tokens themed to the Slicing Noose - Drukhari starter set (102-25-xx)

Kill Team Commander: Ankra the Colossus 25 eura
Contains 1 multi-part plastic range model of 1 Necron Overlord (49-20) Includes exclusive Tactics cards, a unique specialism, as well a set of tokens themed to the The Exalted Scythe starter set (102-28-xx)

Kill Team Commander: Fedor Lasko 25 eura
Contains 1 multi-part plastic range model of 1 Officio Prefectus Commissar (47-20) Includes exclusive Tactics cards, a unique specialism, as well a set of tokens themed to the Drop Force Imperator - Astra Militarum starter set (102-23-xx)

Kill Team Commander: Gitzog Wurldkilla 25 eura
Contains 1 multi-part plastic range model of 1 Ork Warboss with atack squiq (50-33) Includes exclusive Tactics cards, a unique specialism, as well a set of tokens themed to the Kill Team: Krogskull's Boyz starter set (102-22-xx)

Kill Team Commander: Fireblade Twinflame 25 eura
Contains 1 multi-part plastic range model of 1 Tau Empire Cadre Fireblade (56-16) Includes exclusive Tactics cards, a unique specialism, as well a set of tokens themed to the Advance Team Starpulse starter set (102-27-xx)

Zarbag’s Gitz Sleeves 6,5 eura
A set of themed plastic sleeves designed to protect your warband's cards. Contains 41 sleeves.

Eyes of The Nine Sleeves 6,5 eura
A set of themed plastic sleeves designed to protect your warband's cards. Contains 41 sleeves.

The Horus Heresy, Primarchs: Vulkan, Lord of Drakes 16 eura
A previously untold tale from the earliest days of the Salamanders, as they are united with Vulkan for the first time. By David Annadale. A5 hardback. 160 pages. Only English.

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Speed Freeks 120 eura
A standalone game in a box that contains 2 x brand-new Ork vehicles (1 x Kustom Boosta-blasta and 1 x Shokkjump Dragsta) that are only available in this set at this time Also comes with 6 x existing Warbiker miniatures (50-07) and brand-new scenery, as well as gameboards, rules, templates, cards and dice A boxed game for 2 or more players. Everything you need to play is in the box Customers will buy this because it contains Ork buggies and scenery only in this set at this time A completely new game with its own rules, the box includes rules for using the two new Ork vehicles in Warhammer 40,000

The Horus Heresy: Heralds of the Siege 25 eura
A 400 page hardback anthology, written in English language, that contains works from various authors. A great place to begin if you’re new to the Horus Heresy On the eve of the greatest battle in human history, it’s time to take stock and look back at some of the heroes and villains of the Horus Heresy in a collection of tales, including several set just before the Siege of Terra begins This anthology includes sixteen stories set during the Horus Heresy, some of which are in print for the first time or were originally released as audio dramas, by authors Gav Thorpe, Chris Wraight, John French, James Swallow, Guy Haley, Nick Kyme, Rob Sanders and Anthony Reynolds

Sacrosanct & Other Stories 7,5 eura
A 528 page paperback anthology, written in English language, that contains works from various authors. A great place to begin if you’re new to Warhammer Age of Sigmar fiction Contains the following stories: Sacrosanct, a fantastic new novella from C L Werner, as well as The Dance of the Skulls by David Annandale, Great Red by David Guymer, The Sands of Grief & The Volturung Road by Guy Haley, Callis & Toll: Age Old Ways by Nick Horth, A Dirge of Dust and Steel, Auction of Blood & The Prisoner of the Black Sun by Josh Reynolds, Wrathspring by Andy Clark, Shiprats & The Witch Takers by C L Werner, Plus an extract from Blacktalon: First Mark by Andy Clark

Prophets of Waaagh! 15 eura
A new release 70 minute CD audio drama written by Guy Haley and read in English language Dumped on a nowhere world by the opening of the Cicatrix Maledictum, the Red Sunz Mek mob battle to survive. Waaagh! Guy Haley returns to tell a new tale of the greenskins, and it’s as action-packed and insane as you’d expect

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Orks 32.5 eura
Brings all of the Ork rules up to date for Warhammer 40,000 Contains 47 datasheets including the new Mekboy Workshop and 6 new Ork buggies; plus clan-specific rules to theme your army Unique strategems, Power of the Waaagh! Psychic discipline, Warlord Traits, Tactical Objectives and more

Datacards: Ork 12 eura
A set of 72 in-game reference cards in a flip-top rigid box Contains 36 x tactical objectives, 7 x psychic powers and 29 x Strategems

Orks Dice Set 15 eura
A set of 20 Ork themed six-sided dice. All dice are rust coloured and each dice features an Ork glyph on the '6'

Boomdakka Snazzwagon 35 eura
A brand new Ork vehicle built for speed rather than endurance, with rules in Codex: Orks Compatible with the Speed Freeks boxed game, this is a lightweight and hard to hit vehicle that allows you to outmaneuver your opponents

Deffkilla Wartrike 35 eura
A brand new Ork trike with a huge jet engine • Rules in Codex: Orks Compatible with the Speed Freeks boxed game • Super-fast with a devastating short-range weapon

Megatrakk Scrapjet 35 eura
A brand new Ork vehicle (for when Flyboyz can’t fly) • Rules in Codex: Orks Compatible with the Speed Freeks boxed game • Devastating on the charge. This is great for attacking other vehicles

Rukkatrukk Squigbuggy 35 eura
A brand new Ork vehicle that excels in the art of squig warfare • Rules in Codex: Orks Compatible with the Speed Freeks boxed game • Armed with a large variety of guns and bombs. This is the shooty vehicle

Mek Workshop 32, 5 eura
An Ork-specific scenery piece with rules in the Codex • Covered in an astonishing amount of detail - Customers can include multiples of this in their army

Gotrek: Realmslayer 45 eura
An audio drama on 5 x CDs. Duration 4 hours and 15 minutes. Written by David Guymer and dramatised in English language An audio drama on 5 x CDs. Duration 4 hours and 15 minutes. Written by David Guymer and dramatised in English language

Blacktalon: First Mark 22 eura
A new release 288 page hardback novel, written by Andy Clark and published in English language An in-depth look at Neave Blacktalon, a KnightZephyros, and at the resolve and spiritual strength of the Stormcast Eternals

The Voice of Mars 12,5 eura
A new release 432 page paperback novel, written by David Guymer and published in English language The follow-up to The Eye of Medusa and sees the Iron Hands divided as power and mysterious influences work their corrupting magic upon the Chapter

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Acidum

Post by Acidum »

Само да потврдим поруџбину, Tau Advance Team Starpulse starter.
...и нестадох у измаглици...
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Space Marine Heroes - Series One 6 eura
A blind buy box that comes in a counter top display unit containing 12 blind buys 9 unique miniatures to collect, that are made in blue plastic and push off the frame (no clippers required). Push-fit (no glue required), with a choice of heads for each miniature - helmet or non-helmet This is a one time only product. Order this week.

Citadel Assembly Handle 14,5 eura
A tool that holds plastic components securely in place during assembly and features two soft grip clamps on easy-to-position arms Can also be used to hold individual components for painting separately

Citadel Painting Handle XL 10 eura
A painting handle that clamps your miniatures in place and helps you paint Includes a spring mechanism to hold circular and oval bases between 50-100mm in diameter.

Warhammer 40,000 Sector Imperialis 105 eura
A fantastic added-value scenery collection (15% approximately) that includes brand new Sector Imperialis walls frames Includes 3 x Sector Imperialis ruins and floors frames; and 3 x Sector Imperialis ruins frames

Warhammer 40,000 Derelict Factorum 80 eura
A fantastic added-value scenery collection (20% approximately) that includes a brand-new Sector Mechanicus ruined scenery frame Includes 6 frames of plastic scenery, combining Sector Mechanicus and Sector Imperialis kits

Citadel Water Pot 6,5 eura
This new water pot is designed with ribs on the inside base to make it easier to clean brushes Designed with side grooves to repoint bristles and store brushes on the top while not in use. Dimensions: 100mm wide at base, 90mm tall. Supplied as a pack of 6

Citadel Basing Kit 45 eura
A fantastic added-value collection (13% approximately) that includes 1 set of Citadel Skulls (64-29), 1 x sheet of Grass Tufts (66-79), 1 x Blood for the Blood God Technical paint (27-05), 1 x Valhallan Blizzard Texture paint (26-14), 1 x Stirland Mud Texture paint (26-08) and 1 x Agrellan Earth Texture paint (26-16)

Warhammer Age of Sigmar Azyrite Townscape 42,5 eura
A fantastic added-value scenery collection (10% approximately) that contains brand new push-fit scenery Includes 3 x ruined sections, 1 x cornerpiece, 1 x broken pillar and a padlocked chest. This kit is compatible with Azyrite Ruins scenery (64-72)

Rise of the Ynnari: Wild Rider 22 eura
A new release 288 page hardback novel, written by Gav Thorpe and published in English language - The second novel in the Rise of the Ynnari series

Space Marine Heroes: Death Knell 4 eura
A new release 160 page paperback novella, written by Phil Kelly and published in English language A tie-in novella to the Space Marine Heroes miniatures range

Black Library Novella Series 1 4 eura svaka knjizica
A new release 432 page paperback novel, written by David Guymer and published in English language Brand new stories from the Black Library from Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Age of Sigmar, Necromunda and The Horus Heresy 10 brand-new collectable paperback novellas. A separate dispenser fits three sets of 10 novellas (30 novellas in total) Series Titles • Auric Gods • Dreadwing • Heart of Winter • Spear of Ultramar • Steel Daemon • The Bloodied Rose • The Bone Desert • The Red Hours • Wanted: Dead • Warqueen

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledeće:

Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress 125 eura

A stand-alone board game using the Warhammer Quest brand and format – a sci-fi dungeon bash
A legacy game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe with a “pause game” mechanic
Every game is different – hostiles have Artificial Intelligence
Character progression and development between each game
Players take on the role of explorers inside a vast, ancient space station
Contents of this core game:
44 all brand-new, push-fit, coloured plastic Citadel Miniatures
16 page rules booklet
24 page background booklet
16 page combat booklet
24 page precipice booklet
16 page datasheet booklet for using all miniatures in games of Warhammer 40,000
40 board tiles
234 cards
70 counters and markers
28 dice

Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress novela 22 eura
A new release 368 page hardback novel, written by Darius Hinks and published in English language
A tie-in novel to the board game of the same name

Pišite šta vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Last edited by Mrzimsvee on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

A narednog vikenda izlazi:

Kill Team Commander: Nemesis 9 Tyrantis 25 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Tyranid Broodlord (51-23) Includes exclusive Tactics cards, a unique specialism, as well a set of tokens themed to The Writhing Shadow – Tyranids Starter Set (102-24-xx)

Kill Team Commander: Crasker Matterzhek 25 eura

A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Genestealer Cult Acolyte Iconward (currently a Web Exclusive model)
Includes exclusive Tactics cards, a unique specialism, as well a set of tokens themed to the Devoted Sons faction from the Kill Team Starter Set (102-10-xx)
Hallowed Knights: Black Pyramid 22 eura
A new release 416 page hardback novel, written by Josh Reynolds and published in English language
Lord-Celestant Gardus Steel Soul leads his Hallowed Knights into darkest Shyish, hoping to gain a foothold for the forces of Azyr

Eight Lamentations: War-claw 20 eura
A new release audio drama on 2 x CDs with a running time of 80 minutes in total. Written by Josh Reynolds and dramatised in Eglish language
Gunmaster Owain Volkner and his companion Zana Mathos seek an ancient weapon – but so do their enemies, and in an isolated mountaintop outpost, battle is joined…
LISTEN TO IT BECAUSE: Josh Reynolds' saga of the quest to gather the eight great artefacts of Chaos continues in a snow-swept mountaintop tale

Pišite šta vas interesuje.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Citadel Paint Box 40 eura
Designed to safely transport your paints and brushes, this smart, black plastic case holds up to 70 x 12ml pots of paint Contains one set of the new paint racks from 60-68 The lid can also be used as a painting tray and it fits into a Citadel Skirmish (60-37), Battle (60-38) or Crusade Figure Case (60-39)

Citadel Paint Rack 14,5 eura
A set of 2 paint racks enabling you to store your paints easily Holds up to 42 paint pots in total. Lay them flat, stand them up, or fix them to your wall

Citadel Hobby Project Box 65 eura
Designed to safely transport your paints and brushes, this box holds up to 119 x 12ml pots of paint and your tools Includes 3 x paint racks and 2 x tool racks. The lid can also be used as a painting tray and it fits into a Citadel Crusade Figure Case (60-39)

Adeptus Titanicus: Warlord Titan with Plasma Annihilator 85 eura
A multi-part plastic kit that makes 1 x alternately armed Warlord Titan in plastic for Adeptus Titanicus gaming system, with a choice of 2 different heads Armed with a pair of Sunfury Plasma Annihilators and option for an Arioch Titan Power Claw Can be built to represent loyalist or traitor factions

Adeptus Titanicus: Cerastus Knights 25 eura
A multi-part plastic kit that makes 2 x Imperial Cerastus Knights for Adeptus Titanicus gaming system They are each armed with a Cerastus Shock Lance and Ion Gauntlet Shield each. These are a brand new set of Knights for your games Lightweight, fast and deadly at close-range

Armies of The Hobbit Sourcebook 45 eura
A 160 page hardback book that has rules for every miniature in The Hobbit, which allows you to use them in games of Lord of the Rings Includes rules for Citadel and Forge World miniatures, 13 x Good army lists, 7 x Evil army lists, Army Bonuses, Allies Matrix and 11 x scenarios Available in English and German language only

Gandalf the White and Peregrin Took 32,5 eura
A multi-part plastic kit that makes 1 x Gandalf the White and 1 x Peregrin Took on foot This kit also makes 1 model of both characters mounted on the back of Gandalf's horse, Shadowfax - this option allows you to remove Peregrin Took, to leave Gandlf riding alone

Theoden, King of Rohan 25 eura
A multi-part plastic kit that makes 1 x King of Rohan on foot and 1 x King of Rohan on horseback. Options for either helmeted or bare head in both Previously only available in the Battle of Pelennor Fields box set (30-05-xx)

Gandalf the White Dice 10 eura
A set of 8 x D6 themed to match Gandalf the White. Gandalf ’s rune is picked out on the 6

Legolas Greenleaf and Tauriel 25 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Legolas Greenleaf and 1 x Tauriel Previously available as two seprate kits - both are existing sculpts

The Emperor’s Gift 12,5 eura
A 432 page reformat version in paperback of Aaron-Dembski Bowden's novel. Published in English language It’s a deep exploration of the Grey Knights and the events surrounding the First Armageddon War... including an appearance by the fearsome Angron, daemon primarch of the World Eaters

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Stigla je roba.
Cult of speed, orks, space marine heroes i svasta nesto jos.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Necromunda: Rulebook 45 eura
The fully updated rules for Necromunda in one book. Rules for fighting battles over three dimensional terrain and for running your own campaigns

Necromunda: Gangs of the Underhive 40 eura
Background and rules for each of the House Gangs. Includes Hired Guns, from Bounty Hunters and Hive Scum to Hangers-on and Brutes Also includes Exotic Beasts, Trading Posts, weapon references, weapon traits and skills list

Necromunda Delaque Gang 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 10 x Delaque gangers. Supplied with a variety of different weapon options enabling plenty of customisation

Necromunda: Delaque Gang Cards 12 eura
A set of 26 cards that add extra in-game tactics for Delaque gangs. Also includes tactics that any gang can use and blank cards to record the statistics of each member of your own gang

Necromunda: Delaque Dice Set 10 eura
A set of 8 dice themed to match the Delaque gang. Includes 3 x D6 with Delaque house crest, 2 x Ammo Dice, 2 x Injury Dice and 1 x Scatter Dice

Blood Bowl: Almanac 2018 40 eura
All the previous Spike! Journals in one handy book. Includes rules previously only available in White Dwarf magazine

Blood Bowl: Spike! Journal: Issue 4 10 eura
Contains the rules for fielding a Shambling Undead team and includes brand new background material focused on the Shambling Undead

Blood Bowl: Champions of Death Team 25 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes a Shambling Undead Blood Bowl team. Contains 2 x Mummys, 2 x Wights, 4 x Zombies, 4 x Skeletons and 2 x Ghouls - Rules in Spike! Journal 4

Blood Bowl: Shambling Undead Dice Set 9 eura
Shambling Undead themed dice set. Contains 3 x Block dice, 2 x D6, 1 x D8 and 1 x D16

Blood Bowl: Shambling Undead Card Pack 20 eura
A card deck of 49 x Blood Bowl reference cards for Shambling Undead teams. Includes blank cards to create your own players as well as star players and special play cards

Blood Bowl: Shambling Undead Pitch 31,5 eura
Pitch and dug-outs themed to match the Undead. Double-sided board features a graveyard at dusk and the same graveyard at night on the reverse Includes special rules for playing games on the night-time pitch filled with ghostly spirits

Space Marine Primaris Interdiction Force 130 eura
Contains 1 x Primaris Captain (48-61), 10 x Primaris Intercessors (48-75), 10 x Primaris Reivers (48-71), 3 xPrimaris Inceptors (48-79) and 1 x Repulsor Tank (48-78)

Imperial Fists Supremacy Force 130 eura
Contains 1 x Primaris Captain (48-61), 10 x Primaris Intercessors (48-75), 5 x Primaris Hellblasters (48-76), 3 x Primaris Aggressors (48-69), 1 x Redemptor Dreadnought
(48-77) and 3 x Imperial Fists Primaris Upgrade Frames

Adeptus Mechanicus Fist of the Omnissiah 130 eura
Contains 1 x Tech-Priest Enginseer (47-27), 2 x Kastelan Robots and 1 x Datasmith (59-16), 1 x Onager Dunecrawler (59-13), 5 x Sicarian Ruststalkers (59-11) and 10 x SkitariiVanguard (59-10)

Death Guard Infection Cluster 130 eura
Contains 1 x Plague Surgeon (43-29), 7 x Plague Marines (43-55), 5 x Blightlord Terminators (43-51), 1x Foetid Bloat-drone (43-54) and 1 x Plagueburst Crawler (43-52)

Necrons Dominion Spearhead 130 eura
Contains 1 x Ghost Ark (49-11), 3 x Tomb Blades (49-13), 12 x Necron Warriors and 3 x Scarabs (49-06), 10 x Immortals (49-10), 1 x Canoptek Spyder (49-16), and 1 x NecronOverlord (49-20)

Craftworlds Asuryani Bladehost 130 eura
Contains 1 x Farseer (46-05), 1 x Wraithknight (46-25), 10 x Guardians (46-09), 1 x Vyper (46-07), 3 x Windriders (46-06) and 5 x Dire Avengers (46-15)

Daughters of Khaine Devoted of Morathi 130 eura
Contains 1 x Bloodwrack Shrine, 1 x Hag Queen and 1 x Slaughter Queen (85-16), 10 x Witch Aelves (85-17), 5 x Melusai Blood Sisters (85-20) and 10 x Khinerai Heartrenders (85-20)

Seraphon Starclaw Strikehost 130 eura
Contains 1 x Skink Starpriest (88-16), 1 x Bastiladon (88-08), 1 x Troglodon and Saurus Oldblood (88-10), 6 x Terradon Riders (88-13) and 24 x Skinks (88-07)

Idoneth Deepkin Deepsurge Raiding Party 130 eura
Contains 1 x Isharann Tidecaster (87-27), 10 x Namarti Thralls (87-29), 10 x Namarti Reavers (87-30), 3 x Akhelian Guard (87-34) and 2 x Akhelian Allopex (87-35)

Slaves to Darkness Godsworn Warband 130 eura
Contains 16 x Chaos Warriors (83-06), 10 x Chaos Knights (83-09), 1 x Chaos Lord on Manticore (83-16), 1 x Chaos Warshrine (83-17) and 1 x Gorebeast Chariot (83-11)

Adeptus Titanicus: Titan Battlegroup 130 eura
A multi-part plastic kit that makes 4 x Titans for Adeptus Titanicus gaming system Contains 1 x Warlord Battle Titan with volcano cannons, 1 x Reaver Battle Titan, and 1 set of 2 x Warhound Scout Titans A fantastic start to a Titan Legion or a great way to expand an existing one

Thorin Oakenshield and Company 40 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Thorin Oakenshield, 1 x Gandalf the Grey, 1 x Bilbo Baggins and 12 x Dwarves All existing sculpts and previously available in the Escape From Goblin Town starter set

The Horus Heresy: Visions of Heresy 70 eura
A 464 page A4 hardback, new release, written by Alan Merrett and Guy Haley and published in English language The ultimate companion to the New York Times bestselling series. Includes 100 pages of brand new content . Revised and updated, containing incredible new art and an even more comprehensive account of the war between Horus and the Emperor

Blood Bowl: Death on the Pitch 12,5 eura
A 352 page paperback anthology comprising 12 short stories of brutal, bone-crunching action on the Blood Bowl pitch Manglers Never Lose by Josh Reynolds • Fixed by Robbie MacNiven • Da Bank Job by Andy Hall • The Hack Attack by Matt Forbeck • Mazlocke’s Cantrip of Superior Substitution by Graeme Lyon • Pride and Penitence by Alec Worley • The Skeleton Key by David Annandale • Scrape to Victory by Gav Thorpe • Doc Morgrim’s Vow by Josh Reynolds • A Last Sniff of Glory by David Guymer • Foul Play by Andy Hall • Hoppo’s Pies by Guy Haley

The Horus Heresy: Audio Collection, Volume 1 45 eura
An anthology of 6 discs. Total duration of 6 hours and 49 minutes, played out in English language A collection of previously released material, plus one short story that has been specially converted into an audio drama Templar by John French • Ravensflight by Gav Thorpe • Thief of Revelations by Graham McNeill • Hunter’s Moon by Guy Haley • The Sigillite by Chris Wraight • Butcher’s Nails by Aaron Dembski-Bowden • Little Horus by Dan Abnett

Pisite sta vas ineteresuje.
U utorak 27.11. se zavrsava porudzbina za ovaj mesec i stize sredinom decembra.
To je ujedno sve za ovu godinu.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari sledece nedelje izlazi:

Warhammer 40,000: Chapter Aproved 2018 25 eura
A compendum of gaming materials for use in games of Warhammer 40,000. Supports Open, Narrative and Matched Play. Updated point values for Citaled and Forgeworld models. Beta Codex: Adepta Sororitas (Sisters of Battle) army. 12 new Matched play missions. Rules for Looted Ork wagons. Create your own characters. Updated Cities of Death rules.

Warhammer 40,000: Imperium Nihilus - Vigilus Defiant 40 eura
Warhammer 40,000 campaing book. The story is set on the Imperium world of Vigilus, the book describes the conflict and its forces and gives rules to create your own campaigns. Includes 12 Narrative missions, 6 battlezones, warzone rules, faction rules, new datasheets for Marneus Calgar, Victrix Honour Guard, Haarken Wolrdclaimer, and 22 specialists detachements. The first of the two part series set in the Vigilus system.

Marneus Calgar 42,5 eura
An update to the classic WH40k hero. Multi-part plastic kit with 1 x Marneus Calgar, Chapter Master of Ultramarines and 2 x Victrix Honour guard models.

Haarken Worldclaimer 25 eura
A brand new Chaos Space Marines character. Multi-part plastic kit with 1 x Haarken Wolrdclaimer, armed with demonic relic and jumpacks.

Warhammer 40,000 Carry Case 25 eura
A small carry case made of rigid foam with zip lock and designed to safely carry up to 20 models.

Necron Cryptek 25 eura
Previously available in Forgebane (FB-xx) - this multi-part plastic kit allows you to build 1 x Necron Crypter model armed with a staff of light and Canoptek cloak.

The Horus Heresy: Titandeath 25 eura
A 448 page A5 hardback, new release, written by Guy Haley and depicits one of the greatest Titan battles of all time.

The Horus Heresy: Hubris of Monarchia 15 eura
Andy Smillie, 70 minutes, CD audio drama. An insight in the Legion rivalries ahead of the start of the Horus Heresy.

Ovo dolazi u januaru.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Realm of Chaos: Wrath & Rapture 125 eura
A fantastic value boxed set containing 38 x Khorne and Slaanesh Daemon Citadel Miniatures – 49% approximate added value Includes 4 x brand-new plastic Daemons only available in this set at launch: 1 x Karanak, 5 x Flesh Hounds, 1 x Infernal Enrapturess and 3 x Fiends Also contains these existing miniatures: 10 x Bloodletters (97-08), 3 x Bloodcrushers (97-15), 10 x Daemonettes (97-09) and 5 x Seekers (97-16) Contains datasheets/warscrolls, background, and core rules booklets for both Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer 40,000 For more information, please go to www.warhammer-community.com/2018/12/09/ ... nd-rapture

Chaos Space Marines: Noise Marine 25 eura
Multipart plastic box set that makes 1 x Noise Marine - Update of a classic. Based on the 1991 Citadel Miniature sculpted by Jes Goodwin Construction guide includes a datasheet complete with points for use in matched play. Completely compatible with a Chaos Space Marines army

The Horus Heresy: The Crimson King 11,5 eura
A 544 page paperback novel written by Graham McNeill - a reformat of an exisitng novel Exiled, hunted and reviled, the Thousand Sons Legion are adrift – as is their primarch, Magnus. But with his power and personality fracturing, drastic action is needed by the Legion if they are to avoid losing their gene-father forever. Graham McNeill’s follow-up to A Thousand Sons. It sets Magnus and his Legion firmly on the road to treachery and lays the groundwork for the infamous acts that will curse them forever

The Beast Arises, Volume 3 20 eura
An 800 page anthology of various previoulsy released novels. Published in English language in paperback format Includes the following novels from The Beast Arises series: Watchers in Death by David Annandale; The Last Son of Dorn by David Guymer; Shadow of Ullanor by Rob Sanders; The Beheading by Guy Haley

Warhammer Chronicles: The Tyrion & Teclis Omnibus 20 eura
A 816 page omnibus of William King's novels, published in English language in paperback format The latest omnibus from the Warhammer Chronicles focuses on the legendary Elven twins Tyrion and Teclis. Includes: Blood of Aenarion; Sword of Caledor; Bane of Malekith

Za wrath and rapture do sutra poslepodne ako nije problem.
Ovo je poslednji new release za ovu godinu.
Hvala unapred.
Srecni praznici!!!

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Izlaze neke novele ove nedelje:

The Uriel Ventris Chronicles 20 eura
An omnibus of 3 novels plus short stories, written by Graham McNeill and published in English language as an 800 page paperback Contains: Chains of Command • Nightbringer • Leviathan • Warriors of Ultramar • Consequences • Dead Sky, Black Sun Uriel Ventris takes command of the Ultramarines Fourth Company and leads them into danger against drukhari, tyranids and more – and faces his own trials that will test him to his very limits and beyond

Mephiston: Revenant Crusade 12,5 eura
A reformat of the existing novel Book 2 in the Mephiston reading series, written by Darius Hinks and published in English language as a 304 page paperback Haunted by the ghosts of longdead foes and with his psychic powers blinded, Mephiston, Chief Librarian of the Blood Angels, travels to the warwracked world of Morsus, where death awaits…

Inferno! Volume 2 12,5 eura
A New Release collection of exciting short stories, written by various authors and published in English language as a 384 page paperback From the fighting pits of Ghur to the mists of Chamon, and into the Dark Imperium, this collection of short stories features mystery, danger and, of course, brutal battle Contains: The Merchant’s Tale by Guy Haley • What Wakes in the Dark by Miles A Drake • The Thirteenth Psalm by Peter Fehevari • Solace by Steve Lyons • Spiritus in Machina by Thomas Parrott • Ties of Blood by Jaime Crisalli • From the Deep by Jaine Fenn • Turn of the Adder by J C Stearns • Faith in Thunder by Robert Charles • No Honour Among Vermin by C L Werner

Pisite ako vas nesto interesuje.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Battletome: Gloomspite Gitz 32,5 eura
A 112 page Battletome for a brand new army for Warhammer: Age of Sigmar Includes warscrolls for the following faction keywords: Moonclan, Troggoth, Spiderfang and Gargant

Gloomspite Gitz Endless Spells 25 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes a set of 4 x Endless Spell miniatures, specifically designed for the Gloomspite Gitz armies For use with the Malign Sorcery Rules. Warscrolls are published in Battletome: Gloomspite Gitz

Squig Hoppers 40 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 10 x Citadel miniatures that can be built as either Squig Hoppers or Boingrot Bounderz Includes extra parts for building a boss for either unit

Squig Herd 35 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 12 x Citadel miniatures, including 10 x Squigs with a choice of 20 x different faces and 2 x Squig Herders Multipe purchase item – have as many squigs in your units as you like!

Fanatics 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 5 x heavy hitting nutters who are deadly on the charge Hide them in a friendly unit and unleash them when your opponent least expects it Fight first in the combat phase

Skragrott The Loonking 25 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Loonking Da Moon Onna Stikk can zap multiple enemies from range and his Loonking’s Crown boosts his magic ability, which makes him harder to kill

Bad Moon Loonshrine 45 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x scenery piece for use in Gloomspite Gitz armies The Warscroll is included in Battetome: Gloomspite Gitz (as well as in this box)

Grots 30 eura (stari box)
A multipart plastic kit that makes 20 x Citadel miniatures, that can be built as either Stabbas or Shootas Also includes parts to make Barbed Nets, Flag Bearer, Icon Bearer and a Gong Basher

Gloomspite Gitz Warscroll Cards 12 eura
A set of 41 large-format Warscroll cards, including 4 x Endless Spells and 1 x Bad Moon Loonshrine Includes a set of gaming tokens used to indicate abilities and statuses Please note: Warscroll Cards will now only be available as launch support material, after that, they will be removed from Trade Sales

Squig Dice Set 22,5 eura
A set of 20 Squig themed six-sided dice and each die features a Squig face on the "6" Each dice is made from a rubbery material with each face sculpted to describe the anatomy of a Squig These are "show dice" and will not roll true…but they are lots of fun! Please note: Dice will now only be available as launch support material, after that, they will be removed from Trade Sales

Pisite sta vas interesuej.
Hvala unapred.

Srecna vam nova godina i zelim vam sve najbolje u 2019., a ponajvise vise vremena za igranje i zabavu!!!

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Death Guard + Paint Set 24 eura
A paint set that contains 3 x Easy to Build Death Guard Chaos Space Marines made in green plastic Includes the 6 x essential paints you need to paint Death Guard miniatures - each pot of paint is 12ml size

Warhammer 40,000: Urban Conquest 80 eura
A boxed set expansion to the Warhammer 40,000 core box set, for playing games of Cities of Death - brutal closequarter battles set amongst the ruins of Imperial cities Everything you need to run a Streets of Death campaign it includes brand new plastic Sector Imperialis ruins and objectives set as well as an innovative map-making system Generate your own Imperial hive and fight a dynamic campaign with fellow players Contains the Cities of Death rules expansion including Warlord Traits, Stratagems, Key Building upgrades, Tactical Objectives and Battlezone rules Updated and expanded rules for battlefield terrain that can be used in any game of Warhammer 40,000

Sector Imperialis: Manufactorum 50 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x new building for the Sector Imperialis range of plastic scenery Includes a brand new sprue of shuttered doors and windows to create a Manfactorum Use in games of Urban Conquest or add it to your existing Sector Imperialis scenery

Gloomspite Gitz: Mangler Squigs 65 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes a single miniature that can be built as either Mangler Squigs or a Loonboss on Mangler Squigs Large, fast, deadly on the charge with plenty of attacks and really hard to take down in games

Gloomspite Gitz: Dankhold Troggoth 55 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes a single miniature that can be built as either a Dankhold Troggoth or a Dankhold Troggboss Inspires bravery in games of AoS amongst friendly models (because he’s massive)

Gloomspite Gitz: Rockgut Troggoths 45 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 3 x Rockgut Troggoths Designed to be interchangeable providing loads of modelling options (including 9 x different heads) These are exceptionally hard to kill in games of AoS, thanks to their stony skin and ability to regenerate

Gloomspite Gitz: Gobbapalooza 40 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Scaremonger, 1 x Shroomancer, 1 x Boggleeye, 1 x Brewgit and 1 x Spiker A combination of potion peddlars, who will boost your units and wizards

Gloomspite Gitz: Sneaky Snufflers 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 6 x Sneaky Snufflers each with a Snufflesquig Contains optional heads for both the grots and Snufflesquigs. Field this unit in games of AoS to grant extra attacks to nearby units

Gloomspite Gitz: Loonboss 20 eura
A single pose, multipart plastic miniature that makes 1 x Loonboss armed with a double-handed moon-slicer Your army needs a leader and he can help nearby units stab better

Gaunt’s Ghosts: The Anarch 22 eura
A new release hardback novel written by Dan Abnett. 432 pages published in English language The 15th book in the world famous Gaunt’s Ghost series. Hot on the heels of the 2017 bestseller Warmaster, come the latest installment of Gaunt’s story The battle for Urdesh has begun – and the outcome will determine the fate of the Sabbat Worlds Crusade. Ibram Gaunt, now right hand to the Warmaster, and his Ghosts hold the key to victory – but can they defeat the sinister Anarch and his Sons of Sek? READ IT BECAUSE: It has all been leading to this. The Victory arc concludes with an epic story that weavess together plot threads from throughout the entire Gaunt's Ghosts series and puts the beloved characters in more danger than you'll be able to bear. Fair warning: they're not all going to get out alive

Warriors of the Chaos Wastes 20 eura
An 816 page omnibus of C.L. Werner's Warhammer Chronicles series, published as a paperback in English language Many horrors stalk the blasted wastes at the top of the world. Mortals and daemons alike wage war – and in this volume are three tales of such monstrous, god-touched warriors READ IT BECAUSE: These three classic novels exploring the nature of Chaos are from the master of dark fantasy, C L Werner – if you've not experienced them, you owe it to yourself

Callis and Toll: The Silver Shard 12,5 eura
A 352 page paperback version of Nick Horth's novel, published in English language The start of a new fantasy adventure series. This is a great way to start exploring the high fantasy world of Warhammer Age of Sigmar Witch Hunter Hanniver Toll and his companion, former Freeguild soldier Armand Callis, brave the deadly seas and jungles of the Taloncoast as they try to prevent their nemesis, Ortam Vermyre, from seizing an artefact that can reshape reality READ IT BECAUSE: It is an exploration of the people and dark places of the Mortal Realms, far from the front lines of war

The Horus Heresy: Nightfane Audio Drama 15 eura
A new release 74 minute long audio drama, played out in English language on 1 x CD It is the third Aeonid Thiel audio drama (after Censure and Red-Marked) Arriving at a seemingly abandoned underwater rigging station on the moon of Bael, Aeonid Thiel and the Red-Marked discover a plot to devastate the 500 Worlds… Can they stop it in time? LISTEN TO IT BECAUSE: Aeond Thiel returns! The rebellious Ultramarines hero and his Red-Marked guerrillas are the only ones who can save Ultramar… business as usual, then

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

koscum

Post by koscum »

Zdravo. Hteo bih da porucim sledece stvari ako su dostupne:
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

koscum wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:43 am Zdravo. Hteo bih da porucim sledece stvari ako su dostupne:
Ok. Poruceno.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari sledece nedelje izlazi sledece:

Warhammer Underworlds: Mollog’s Mob 22,5 eura
An expansion pack for use in games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault Contains 4 x push-fit pre-coloured plastic miniatures and 64 cards, including universal ones that can be used in any deck, by any player Warscroll for use in games of Warhammer: Age of Sigmar can be found at www.games-workshop.com

Warhammer Underworlds: Godsworn Hunt 22,5 eura
An expansion pack for use in games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault Contains 6 x push-fit pre-coloured plastic miniatures and 66 cards, including universal ones that can be used in any deck, by any player Warscroll for use in games of Warhammer: Age of Sigmar can be found at www.games-workshop.com

Mollog’s Mob Dice 8 eura
A set of dice themed to match the Mollog’s Mob warband, containing 5 x attack dice and 3 x defence dice

Godsworn Hunt Dice 8 eura
A set of dice themed to match the Mollog’s Mob warband, containing 5 x attack dice and 3 x defence dice

Mollog’s Mob Sleeves 6 eura
A set of 36 x themed plastic sleeves designed to protect your warband’s cards

Godsworn Hunt Sleeves 6 eura
A set of 38 x themed plastic sleeves designed to protect your warband’s cards

Middle-earth: Gondor at War 40 eura
A 128 page hardback expansion rulebook for the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game Contains 29 x narrative scenarios and campaign system, plus background and rules for 8 Legendary Legions. Includes profiles for Citadel and Forge World models

The Three Hunters 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic box set that makes 3 x of the mightiest heroes of The Lord of the Rings movies; Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli

Reaver Battle Titan with Melta Cannon & Chainfist 45 eura
A multipart plastic Reaver Battle Titan for use in games of Adeptus Titanicus games of Adeptus Titanicus Includes new weapons frame with new carapace mounted Turbo Laser Destructor and 3 different heads Can be built to represent loyalist or traitor factions

Adeptus Titanicus: Titandeath 29 eura
A softback 96 page rulebook supplement for Adeptus Titanicus - available in English language only Includes 6 x new narrative missions, rules for 8 x Titan Legions (4 x Traitor and 4 x Loyalist) and 4 x new maniples

The Horus Heresy: Titandeath 25 eura
A 448 page hardback novel, written by Guy Haley and published in English language A great tie-in novel to the Titandeath rulebook supplement In book 53 of the Horus Heresy series, war is unleashed on Beta-Garmon, as the armies of the Emperor attempt to hold back the tide of Chaos in the last major clash before Horus reaches Terra itself – and the God-machines of the Adeptus Titanicus are on the front line READ IT BECAUSE: The long-awaited and much-teased battle of Beta-Garmon is here, and with armies of Titans clashing in brutal no quarters combat, Guy Haley has crafted a remarkable tale

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Ftwomw

Post by Ftwomw »

Pozdrav,
Krajem februara se vracam u Beograd pa me zanima da li mogu da porucim/rezervisem odredjene boje. Da li je u redu da ovde postavim listu boja (19 komada) za slucaj da nemate neke od njih na stanju? Nadam se da pitam na pravom mestu. Hvala unapred!
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Slobodno napiši spisak ovde. :)
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."

Return to “Klub Zmaj”