Sve vezano za ovu kartičnu igru i igru sa papirnim brodićima

Moderator: Moderators

Zulufic
Har!Haaaar!Ya, matey!

Order 66

Post by Zulufic »

Ovo nadjoh na netu:
WIZKIDS ANNOUNCES STAR WARS: ORDER 66!

January 8, 2008 (SEATTLE) — WizKids Inc. announces Order 66, the next scheduled release of the Star Wars™ PocketModel™ trading card game (TCG), to arrive in stores March 2008.

Chancellor Palpatine’s treachery has been revealed, and the annihilation of the Jedi rebellion is imminent with the execution of Order 66. Fight the military response with Jedi Starfighters and AT-RTs. Or outnumber the Jedi with Republic Gunships and Clone Speeders. Order 66 has more than 40 PocketModels and 60 cards to collect!

“This is the first Star Wars PocketModel TCG set to offer PocketModel decals,” said Justin Ziran, Star Wars PocketModel TCG brand manager. “The decals will allow players to customize the look of their fleets with faction-specific symbols and striping.”

(Za one koji nisu toliko vicni engleskom: "Ovo je prva edicija Star Wars Pmtcg-a koja ce uvesti PM nalepnice," rekao je Justin Ziran menadze ove igre. "Ove nalepnice ce omoguciti igracima da preurede izgled svojih flota sa simbolima odredjene frakcije i oznakama.

With the Order 66 release, players will also be able to purchase the Star Wars PocketModel TCG theme deck, Elite Assault. The Elite Assault theme deck will contain a 30-card preconstructed deck, eight exclusive alternate-art PocketModels, a strategy guide, an Order 66 set checklist and one decal sheet. The theme deck contains everything a player needs to get started in one package.

A wholly owned subsidiary of the Topps Company (TOPP), WizKids is a Seattle-based game developer and publisher dedicated to creating tabletop games driven by imagination. Its HeroClix® and Pirates of the Cursed Seas™ brands are among the most successful games on the market today, with over 100 million miniature game pieces sold worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.wizkidsgames.com.

Ne znam bas kako ce ovo uticati na igru, ali mislim da ce makar kod nas raditi jer nemamo mnogo modela....:):):) Ali u svetu moze da deluje pogubno..... I dalje nije navedeno kako nalepnice rade tako da cemo videti....
Last edited by Zulufic on Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Striping od stripes, kao oznake. Ne znam da li je greska u spellingu, to nek filolozi provere :D Kazes ubacuju nalepnice? Jos ce da pocnu i da daju uputstvo da sami ofarbate svoj pocketmodel :D
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Zulufic
Har!Haaaar!Ya, matey!

Post by Zulufic »

Izgleda da ce ipak biti sriping a ne stiripping, jer verovatno nista nece uticati na mehaniku igre kako mi kazu. Tako da nece biti skidanja frakcija nego samo kozmeticko uredjivanje.
Zulufic
Har!Haaaar!Ya, matey!

Post by Zulufic »

Striping od stripes, kao oznake. Upavu si Boco, moja greska, mada juce bolestan i u vreme kad sam pisao nije ni cudo...
Mind Uploader

Post by Mind Uploader »

Hypodermic wrote:Striping od stripes, kao oznake. Ne znam da li je greska u spellingu, to nek filolozi provere :D Kazes ubacuju nalepnice? Jos ce da pocnu i da daju uputstvo da sami ofarbate svoj pocketmodel :D
O, ne jos modela za farbanje... :D :D :D :D :D

Return to “Star Wars i Pirates”