Sve vezano za ovu kartičnu igru i igru sa papirnim brodićima

Moderator: Moderators

stalker
High Seas Commander
High Seas Commander

You're Not A Star Wars Junkie Until...

Post by stalker »

You're Not A Star Wars Junkie Until...

•When riding your bike, you look behind you and accelerate wildly by pressing down on the petal with your right toe.

•You've ever pretended the orange in your lunchbox was a thermal detonator, and thought about using it to get a
better price at the milk counter.

•You've written several letters to the President recommending that he dissolve the council, put power in the hands of
the regional governors, and let fear keep the local systems in line.

•In college, after several hours of poker, you got thrown our of the game for suggesting, "How about some sabacc?"

•You believe there really is a Lando System, they just haven't found it yet!

•When you and a friend have been on one of those amusement park rides where you had to sit back to back, and you
started calling him Dack and told him to stop whining about his approach vector.

•Whenever your mother asked you to babysit your little brother, you always instilled confidence by replying, "leave
him to me. I will deal with him myself."

•You always kept a bowl filled with live three-legged frogs next to your bed, just in case you wanted a snack.

•As a child, whenever you had broken something, your response was always, "It must've had a self-destruct
mechanism. I didn't hit it that hard."

•You've refused to enter a cave/cavern/tunnel without a handgun and a large stick.

•You've told the mall Christmas elf, "You will take me to Santa now."

•When someone had apoligized to you, you choked him and told him that you accepted his apology.

•You've told people that you're fluent in over 6 million forms of communication.

•The girl you've been going out with suddently tells you she loves you and you said, "I know."

•You've composed lyrics to the Star Wars theme.

•You have lightsaber duelled with cardboard tubes, rolled up periodicals, or common garden vegetables.

•When nobody else is around, you've seriously tried to draw something into your hand with the Force.

•You've used one of Solo's lines in an intimate situation.

•You've been pulled over by a policeman and when asked to see your drivers' liscence you replied, "You don't need to
see my identification."

•You have held up an onion ring and said, "Look sir, droids."

•You've referred to Wedge Antilles or Boba Fett as "The Man."

•Everytime you put a glove on your right hand you say... "that's right, Artoo. We're going to the Dagobah System. I
have a promise to keep to an old friend."

•You've tried to make your own lightsaber.

•You've gotten into a fist fight with a Trekkie.

•You've bought a white Isuzu Trooper, strictly because of the name!

Return to “Star Wars i Pirates”