Moderator: Moderators

stalker
High Seas Commander
High Seas Commander

STar Wars CCG pomoc u sklapanju dekova

Post by stalker »

SWCCG | vkit
Beta 1 for Windows

The SWCCG vkit generates Portable Document Format (PDF) files of SWCCG Virtual Cards. These cards are made available for free by the SWCCG Player's Committee and are released in Virtual Sets. However sometimes when you build a deck, you only need some of the cards. The purpose of this program is to automate that process to save time, ink, and paper.

Download here: http://vkit.jschlossberg.com/release/vk ... winexe.zip

Installation
1. Download the latest zip file at: http://vkit.jschlossberg.com/release/vk ... winexe.zip
2. Unzip to any location

Use
1. Run vkit.exe
2. Click "By Card Title" or "By Expansion Set" to show all vcards or "From Decklist" to load vcards from a plain text decklist
"By Card Title" or "By Expansion Set"
3a. Further refine vcards with the Search box. Select cards and click Add to add them to the PDF.
"From Decklist"
3b. Click Browse to find a new plaintext decklist, and click Add to add all vcards in the list to the PDF.
(4. Optional: Click Open to change the destination filename)
5. Click generate PDF.
6. Open the pdf in the same directory as the vkit (default: myvcards.pdf)

Other quick info
- LICENSE.TXT contains more information about the GNU Public License.
- TODO.TXT lists some coming features and known bugs.
- Source code which was previously hosted on my website is now available by e-mail or PM request until I get it back up and running.
- Thanks to JW Millet, Brian Hollingworth, and dechca for cropping the vcard images!

Please note this is a beta release and does not include all functional and usability features that will be included in the release version. It is also completely unsupported.

Please post here to report any bugs or errors you encounter and feel free to make any suggestions in terms of features and UI.

Bug Tracking

Vcards
Latest batch of errata slips
Cards with duplicate names
Chewie's AT-ST - small icon does not load in decklist tab

Features
Search is broken on "By Expansion Set" tab

Zahvalnost ide Awakenedu....sad je i on najgori od sve djece :D
Bolje missat vino nego beton! - mudrost jednog neznanog dalmtinskog strucnjaka
stalker
High Seas Commander
High Seas Commander

dodatak za V16

Post by stalker »

Thanks to Mark Van Driel, we have a vkit update just in time for Worlds.

Patch location:
http://www.swccgvkit.com/release/update-10-09-2008.zip

Instructions:

Unzip this to the folder or directory that vkit uses (this will be wherever you originally unzipped vkit to).

For example: C:\vkit or C:\Program Files\vkit

Launch vkit. It should automatically work.

I whipped this together super fast, so don't be surprised if you see some bugs. I'm also told there might be some quality issues in a couple cards. When in doubt, use the original pdfs.

I had originally hoped to get vkit updated with bug fixes and a nice installer package before Worlds, but more exciting projects have cropped up. Stay tuned for an important vkit announcement.

Have fun guys, wish I could be there.
Bolje missat vino nego beton! - mudrost jednog neznanog dalmtinskog strucnjaka

Return to “Star Wars i Pirates”