Katastrofa- Wizkids R.I.P.

Sve vezano za ovu kartičnu igru i igru sa papirnim brodićima

Moderator: Moderators

Zulufic
Har!Haaaar!Ya, matey!

Katastrofa- Wizkids R.I.P.

Post by Zulufic »

Announcement

The Topps Company announced today that WizKids will immediately cease operations and discontinue its product lines.

Scott Silverstein, CEO of Topps, said “This was an extremely difficult decision. While the company will still actively pursue gaming initiatives, we feel it is necessary to align our efforts more closely with Topps current sports and entertainment offerings which are being developed within our New York office.”

Upon notifying our partners, Topps will immediately pursue strategic alternatives so that viable brands and properties, including HeroClix, can continue without noticeable disruption. To that end, WizKids will continue supporting Buy it By the Brick redemptions for Arkham Asylum, and the December Organized Play events for HeroClix.

For consumer announcements, please refer to www.wizkidsgames.com over the coming days for further information.

Ljudi pomagajte ako Groga znate!!!! Ovde cu vas obavestavati oko raznih peticija za odrzavanje SWPM i pirata u zivotu!!!
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Re: Katastrofa- Wizkids R.I.P.

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Osta ce zivi pirati dok je god groga!
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Faldang

Post by Faldang »

http://necaonline.com/article/detail/278
The National Entertainment Collectibles Association, Inc. (NECA) has purchased the majority of the assets of WizKids, Inc. from The Topps Company, Inc., including the award-winning Clix family of games, which includes HeroClix, ActionClix, HorrorClix and SportsClix. NECA will also acquire the WizKids brand, the Pocketmodel Game family of games, including the Pirates of the Crimson Coast, Pirates of the Spanish Main and Pirates of the Cursed Seas games, and the Mage Knight line of games.
Doduše, ne kaže ništa za Star Wars, ali živi bili pa videli.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Da li se to meni cini ili je ona glupost od mechwarriora zaginula? :D :D jeeeeeej, to znaci da je ostao samo pravi dobri classic Battletech :D

Sto se SW tice, pise da su preuzeli prava na sve pocketmodel sisteme, tako da su sigurno sem pirata uzeli i to.
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Faldang

Post by Faldang »

Hypodermic wrote:Sto se SW tice, pise da su preuzeli prava na sve pocketmodel sisteme, tako da su sigurno sem pirata uzeli i to.
I ja sam tako razmišljao, ali mi je sumnjivo to upadljivo nepominjanje SWa. No, kao što rekoh, živi bili pa videli.

Return to “Star Wars i Pirates”