SWCCG: Nova pravila:Out of Play Interrupts and Reset

Sve vezano za ovu kartičnu igru i igru sa papirnim brodićima

Moderator: Moderators

stalker
High Seas Commander
High Seas Commander

SWCCG: Nova pravila:Out of Play Interrupts and Reset

Post by stalker »

Zahvaljujuci players Commitee-iju i njihovim naporima da se igra odrzi, prvi put imamo novu vrstu modifikacija na vec postojece karte.

http://www.swccgpc.com/Resources/newrules.htm

Out of Play Interrupts and Reset

Virtual set 10 has released and there are two new rules to make note of. Well, they really aren't rules. One is a new card type - Out of Play Interrupt - and one is just giving a term to something that happens all the time in gameplay - Reset.

Out of Play Interrupt

An out of play interrupt is an interrupt that can be played only ONCE per game. When it is played, it is placed out of play, whether successful or not. The first card of this type is Vader's Anger (V) in Virtual Set 10.

Here is a brief run down of some interraction questions you may have about the new card type:

Out of Play Interrupts vs Sense

When you successfully sense the interrupt it goes to the lost pile. You can not play the interrupt again as you have already played it once (successful or not).

Out of Play Interrupts vs Sense when Oppressive Enforcement/Wise Advice are on the table

In this case, instead of going to the lost pile, the card goes to the used pile. You can not play the interrupt again as you have already played it once (successful or not).

Out of Play Interrupts vs cards that return them to hand when succesfully played and negate the effect

Example: Vader's Anger (V) vs A Jedi's Resiliance.

When this occurs, the out of play interrupt returns to hand but can not be played again.

Out of Play Interrupts vs Grabbers

Out of Play Interrupts can be grabbed, but since you can't play the interrupt again, there will be no future cards to be grabbed.

Out of Play Interrupts vs cards that target interrupts

Example: Draw Their Fire, Unexpected Interruption

Any card that can target any interrupt can also target an out of play interrupt.

What happens if you play both the virtual and non-virtual versions of this card. If I play the virtual version does that mean that the non-virtual versions also can't be used?

Only the virtual version has the provision that it can be played once per game. The regular version of this card does not have the same restriction (since it isn't an out of play interrupt).

Reset

Reset refers to a card that takes one value and makes it equal to another. Examples of this are weapons that make a character forfeit = 0, Zuckuss in Mist Hunter making destiny = 0, Insignificant Rebellion (V) making Troopers power = 2.

If a card says "do this to make such and such = X" this is considered reseting (even if the reset would keep the reset value the same as the original value). This is an unmodifiable value that can not be changed. If a card says "do this to make such and such + X" this is considered modifying.

Return to “Star Wars i Pirates”