Kayl Kartan

Naučite da fino ofarbate svoje figurice ili da napravite deo terena za Warhammer.

Moderators: Shunka, bojan

vamsi

Kayl Kartan

Post by vamsi »

Commission work.
Petar je hteo da boje budu kao na Rackhamovoj figuri pa sam se potrudio od ovih
sto imam da uradim bar priblizno (ah!, sto mi neko nekad ne kaze: Radi kako hoces :) )

Znam da je Dzon Vejnov lepsi, al eto, dao sam sve od sebe ;)

Sad, ako mislite da zasluzuje neki glas na CMONu, bio bih vam zahvalan :)
http://www.coolminiornot.com/269911

Hvala svima na gledanju i komentarima.

And you can look at this site, they have really good DVD editions
http://www.paintingminiaturesdvdguide.com/
Last edited by vamsi on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Glupost se uvek gura u prve redove da bi bila vidjena, a mudrost u poslednje da bi gledala.

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Dzon Vejn

Re: Kayl Kartan

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Znam da je Dzon Vejnov lepsi, al eto, dao sam sve od sebe
Confrontation je jedna od retkih igara koju nisam skupljao, tako da ne mogu da se poredim ovde :P.

Lepo je obojen cika, bas mi se svidja. Ne znam sta predstavlja, ali je lepo obojen ;). Figura mi izgleda rahiticno i bolesnjikavo (kao i skoro sve Confrontation figure), ali to vec nije do tebe, nisi je ti vajao ;).
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Mada mislim da ga ima da bi njegov bio lepsi :lol: :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
sto mu gromova

Post by sto mu gromova »

svidja mi se lice. vidi se da je odvratni matori alhemichar. slike su ti odlichne.
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Ne svidja mi se kako je ispala odora, nekako mi je previse tamna, kao da nema dovoljno hajlajta na naborima. Metalni delovi su odlicni i figura lepo izgleda.
bane2

Post by bane2 »

Kul ti je ovaj matori, mada bih mu dodao neku runu / natpis na rubove odore. E da slazem se da su slike odlicne, daj neki tip :-)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ma nece da da tipove. Vec sam ga ja na drugoj temi pecnuo po tom pitanju :P, ali veli "mrzi me" "nemam vremena" :P.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Petar

Post by Petar »

:mrgreen: Nemam zaista nikakve zamerke. Verujem da je tvoj komentar "Voleo bih da ti vidim izraz lica kada vidiš figuru" zaista na mestu. Sve je po dogovoru :D
Shunka wrote:...Veliki pop. Ali u sustini nije narocito opasan. Sasvim dobro radi u svom coporu...

Return to “Kreativna sekcija”