Board Game Geek Secret Santa

Poruke vezane za ostale igre koje su zastupljene u klubu Zmaj.

Moderators: žubor, mladjano bugarce, Zekina banda

žubor

Board Game Geek Secret Santa

Post by žubor »

Pozzdrav svima,

Da li neko od vas ikada ucestovao u Secret Santa"eventu" koji organizuje Board Game Geek? Ako jeste kakva su vam iskustva?

Resih da ove godine prvi put probam da iznenadim nekoga i da u isto vreme neko iznenadi mene. Mmmmmmm iznenadjenja :)

Boris
Dzon Vejn

Re: Board Game Geek Secret Santa

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Da li zaista mislis da u Srbiji ima ljudi koji su spremni da poklone ~$50 random osobi, a u zamenu dobiju ~50$ secret giftova od takodje random osobe :grin: ?

Ja sam se premisljao, da li prosle ili pretprosle godine, ali nisam join-ovao na kraju. Malo mi je bilo glupo, jer ti opet imas wishlistu po kojoj ce ti neko pokloniti, tj. hocu da kazem, nije zaista "iznenadjenje", nego vise lutrija u okvirima sopstvene wishliste.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
žubor

Post by žubor »

Dzon Vejn wrote:Da li zaista mislis da u Srbiji ima ljudi koji su spremni da poklone ~$50 random osobi, a u zamenu dobiju ~50$ secret giftova od takodje random osobe :grin: ?

Ja sam se premisljao, da li prosle ili pretprosle godine, ali nisam join-ovao na kraju. Malo mi je bilo glupo, jer ti opet imas wishlistu po kojoj ce ti neko pokloniti, tj. hocu da kazem, nije zaista "iznenadjenje", nego vise lutrija u okvirima sopstvene wishliste.
Mislim da ima zato i pitam. A ukoliko nije bilo do sada, bice od sada :)
žubor

Post by žubor »

Vidis Nenade, ponukao si me da drugacije pristupim Secret Santi te sam ovo napisao u svom BGG profilu:
To my Secret Santa. My wishlist is your command :mrgreen: :twisted: :wink: O:) :mrgreen: :twisted: O:) :wink:

No seriously, Secret Santa is all about little surprises.

Who knows how many games that I might like did not show up on my radar for this or that reasons.

So please take a look at the list and use it as a guidance of what works for me.

If this is not enough, here we go: What do I like?
Nice looking games , with quality components. Mechanics wise, almost everything with exceptions of auctions/bidding and games with player eliminations . Favorite mechanics: Action Points, Worker Placement, Simultaneous Action Selection, Card Drafting. I'm huge fan of Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Post Apocalyptic, and modern Age, not so found of medieval period. My usual "group" consists of 2-4 players max, we have long passed the time of bigger gathering
Tako da se iskreno nadam da NECU dobiti igru sa lsite i da cu se i pored toga lepo iznenaditi :)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

:grin:
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
arborsomniorum

Post by arborsomniorum »

Bojan, lik iz Bečeja, koji je ove godine predstavljao Srbiju na Esen turniru u Karkasoni, je učestvovao. Nisam čuo nikog drugog da se oprobao sa ovih prostora.

Return to “Ostale igre & Razno”