Malifaux - Wyrd Miniatures

Poruke vezane za ostale igre koje su zastupljene u klubu Zmaj.

Moderators: žubor, mladjano bugarce, Zekina banda

FGSerbia

Malifaux - Wyrd Miniatures

Post by FGSerbia »

This was one of the hits at Gen con and looks very sexy but does anyone know anything about it? I know that you have a group of models and one is a Master and the other minions but is there any more info? I want to order a themed group around the Guild Hunters but don't want to end up with 6 masters and one minion. Anyone?
Ko, jel' ja?

Re: Malifaux - Wyrd Miniatures

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Sve sto znam je da se igra sa kartama, nema kockica.

Figure izgledaju prilicno dobro i jako su zanimljive frakcije.
arborsomniorum

Post by arborsomniorum »

Rick, buy a Guild starter. That is, at least for now, the only thing that is sure for the game. It is so few info of this game, and they introduced it on last year Gen con... I expected the pdf these days, but that didn't happen.

I'll wait untill there is a rulebook in my hand *btw, my copy of rulebook is coming in september, right?, or on my computer. But it'll definitelly be one of those games I have at least two starter groups for.

Game mechanics that are using cards instead of dices are something that is completely unexploited untill now. And that gives enough for me to play it.
stefaz

Post by stefaz »

Igra je tek od skora dobila pravila, pre toga su samo proizvodili figure kao takve. Mislim da Dalibor ima nesto od Gilde. Ukratko ide ovako:osim Gilde, tu su jos i Neverborn koji su neka vrsta demona, ili ti cisto zlo koje je uzelo oblike iz ljudskih mora i legendi, zatim, Resurrectionist, ludaci koji iskopavaju grobove, pljackaju mrtvacnice zarad tela, Arcanists, carobnjaci i alhemicari koji iznad svega cene magiju (za koju su im potrebni 'soulstones' zbog kojih je i nastala citava frka izmedju fakcija) i na kraju tu su Outcasts koji su najobicniji placenici i kao takvi ima ih raznih, od goblina do zatvorenika. Za sve fakcije postoje po tri Mastera koji imaju svoj box set. Sto se flafa tice, postoje pdfovi na njihovom sajtu koji objasnjavaju nastanak Malifauxa, fakcije i karaktere. Meni se figure jako dopadaju i planiram da nabavim neke startere i pratece stvari.
arborsomniorum

Post by arborsomniorum »

Stefo, oni su izdali pravilnik pre nekoliko dana. Medjutim oni jos na proslom Genconu su igrali po tim pravilima, zato su ipak trebali da puste neko malo vece i bolje objasnjenje. Mozda su namerno cuvali pravila do momenta kada igra bude potpuno gotova, jer su oni uz pomoc stapa i kanapa pravili igru. No, bilo kako bilo, Rik rece da ce knjiga stici sredinom septembra... Cini mi se da je on porucio i jednu za sebe...
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Na proslom GenConu su igrali po beta pravilima, koja su dozivela dosta izmena (iako je osnovna mehanika igre sa kartama zadrzana). Svaki starter ima jednog maestra + minione. U busterima su, uglavnom, minioni. Za goblin Outcaste isto vredi, a sto se tice ostalih Outcasta - nemam pojma. Trebalo bi da imam knjigu u rukama krajem sledece ili pocetkom one tamo nedelje, te cu znati vise. Kao sto Stefaz rece, vec imam neke figure za Gildu i Outcaste, a planiram jos i Arkaniste :)
Nisam siguran dali ce uopste biti free downloading rulebooka.
Izgubio je sve ko nije razumeo da je pobeda bila nesto drugo
http://offgridttgamers.blogspot.rs/
stari blog http://waxerspasttime.wordpress.com/
arborsomniorum

Post by arborsomniorum »

Bilo kako bilo, jedva cekam da probam igru...
FGSerbia

Post by FGSerbia »

I think I'll take the Death Marshalls Box set. I have no idea if they are any good but they sound cool. I do also like the sound of the Legion of Sorrows with Pandora as their master.

:( Here we go again.
Faldang

Post by Faldang »

arborsomniorum wrote:Game mechanics that are using cards instead of dices are something that is completely unexploited untill now. And that gives enough for me to play it.
Ruku na srce, RPG sistem Savage Worlds koristi karte za određivanje inicijative. But I'll stop nitpicking now :P
Shark

Post by Shark »

arborsomniorum wrote: Game mechanics that are using cards instead of dices are something that is completely unexploited untill now. And that gives enough for me to play it.
*cough* Starcraft Boardgame *cough*
The mark of my divinity shalt scar thy DNA!
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start.
arborsomniorum

Post by arborsomniorum »

Mislio sam na igre minijatura... Uostalom, nije ni vazno, mozda ima i neka igra minijatura sa vec ovim sistemom, ali rado bih ga probao, samo da vidim koliko se dobro pokazuje...

Vidim da se igra masovno kupuje po svetu, to je jako dobar znak...
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Daj te neki link sa figurama... Mrzi me da trazim...
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Evo lencugo :wink:
http://www.wyrd-games.net/
imas neke slike i na mom blogu
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

Koje cu cene boks setova i koji se mogu nabaviti?
Ima li ko knjigu jer valja i pravila iscitati?
Demo?
Izgleda cu se uvalim u jos jedan trosak.

Malo linkova za zainteresovane.
The Guild
Arcanist
Outcasts
Resurrectionsts
Neverborn
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Ostavicu Damjanu knjigu. Mozes da uzmes od njega kad on procita.
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

Objasnjenje kako/sta koji master radi i malo poredjenja sa WM/H
http://wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?t=7657
I recently wrote the following to a friend that's got a lot of experience in the Warmachine/Hordes universe, but you'll still follow what I'm talking about:

It's also tempting to make WM/Hordes comparrisons to explain, but the games are so dissimilar that it's very misleading to say "this plays like Khador mixed with Cygnar" but I might do that once or twice because I'm very familiar with that system and know many players are here, too.

Guild: physical damage, healing, buffs. the "jack of all trades" faction (because each Master/sub-group are designed to hunt a different faction and are very like what they hunt)
* Lady Justice and the Deathmarshals: Brutal sword damage, the most straightforward of them. In your face and tear it up. Hunts Resurrectionists. Lady Justice=the Butcher
* Perdita and Ortega family: Hunts neverborn. Very fast and flexible. Focus on ranged attacks. Perdita is the fastest model in the game, high defense, walks through town as bullets graze her hair and she pops caps in the enemy. Perdita=Caine.
* Sonnia Criid and the Witchhunters: hunt Arcanists. Magic users. Sonnia hunts the illegal wizardy-types of Malifaux. She's = to Feora. She even burns stuff up. Big on fiery explosions.

Arcanists: Magic and magical attacks, constructs and elementals.
* Ramos: the clockwork and tricky machine maker. His team are the small arachnid spiders he makes in the heat of battle with the scraps of the machines he sent out and blew up. Ramos = ENemo blended with a strong dose of Darius.
* Rasputina: commands the wintry elements (she's possibly possessed by a Neverborn demon named "December") and builds Ice Golems/demons out of the snow. Powerful magics at a range and can bounce her spells through "ice mirrors" (her Ice golems count as her ice mirrors). She's freezy but not very similar to Sorscha otherwise.
* Marcus: His team is the wilderness creatures and druid-likes. He's neat in that he can beast out by choosing beast characteristics to go faster, hit stronger, hit better, etc. His army plays most like a Circle force, but with more hit and less run.

Neverborn: Speed, deception, using your own stuff against you.
* Pandora: nickel and dimes you to death by causing mental anxiety and willpower checks against everything you wish you could do as she drives you slowly insane. The babies bring nightmares to life and they all make you cut and stab yourself with your own weapons and survive your attacks by dumping the damage onto their "woes" - ghostlike apparitions of their own dark psyches. But they crumble when you finally get 'em.
* Lilith and the Nephelim demons: Most like Legion even in their names! Demons grow as they drink blood of their enemies and they're crazy fast and hit stupid hard. Just like Legion. Simplest of the Neverborn as they just jump in and start slashing. This Lilith=Rhyas (ironically).
* Old Hag: based on Baba Yaga legend. She's about control with voodoo dolls at a distance and can pop around the board and slow you down. She can also take control of one of your things for a turn.

Resurrectionists: decay and reanimation.
* McMourning: makes Frankenstein creatures and undead dogs and can use body parts from the battle to rebuild/heal his own crap.
* Seamus: is the Mad Hatter with his undead hooker pile. They lure you in by showing you their irrisistable undead boobies and then eat you and make your corpse an undead hooker. Hot.
* Nicodem: the standard zombie master. He's big on staying in the back and making wave after wave of wimpy swarms of mindless zombies. Most "magic-y" of them.

Outcasts: oddballs - good at all, master of none. All of them are the most tricky and rules-breakiest of the game.
* Leviticus: He's a machine guy without a soul. He doesn't draw cards, but can inflict wounds on himself to. When he dies he pops up into a "hollow waif" on the field so he might not ever be killable. His crew are machines similar to Ramos' only more swarmy.
* Viktoria "Sisters" and the Mercenaries. These are the mercs that can be hired out to every faction. Together, they hit stupid hard but are all expensive so you'll be outnumbered in most games. but they hit stupid hard.
* Sum'er Teeth Jones: he's the Gremlin guy in charge of the dumb gremlin force with the pigs. They're funny and will either explode all over you and tear you a new asshole or blow themselves up instead. Abilities include: Pull my finger, Deliverance, Didn't Happen (make your pigs fly) and others. The warpig's ranged attack is "thrown rider" where it hurls its Gremlin rider at the opponent.
Last edited by Resurrection on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FGSerbia

Post by FGSerbia »

DAMMIT!!
I did not want to start another miniature game!!!! :x

Every time I try to get away they just pull me back in. :cry:

Hmmm - Ortegas, Redchapel Gang or Sum'er Teeth Jones......?
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

If enough (5+) people starst playing im in definitely.
50e for fully painted starter is not much.
So far Dalibor, Stef, Damjan and Bjelajac want to play.(?)

@ Rick
Go with redneck goblins as too many people want to play Ortegas.
stefaz

Post by stefaz »

Dalibor i ja takodje imamo gremline...I cini mi se da Srdjan razmislja o arkanistima.
Zapravo, mislim da jedino nema zainteresovanih za Neverborne.
FGSerbia

Post by FGSerbia »

I think that all the guild stuff will be the most popular (there's is a frightening but very real corrolation between gamers, suspension of disbelief, latent wish fulfilment and big boobies). I also think Malifaux have cottoned-on to this hence the massive number of freudian master figurines.
I will probably go with the Red Chapel Gang as being the overlord of a group of totally obedient undead hookers is absolutely nothing like my own dark desire. Honest. :wink:
FGSerbia

Post by FGSerbia »

stefaz wrote:Dalibor i ja takodje imamo gremline...I cini mi se da Srdjan razmislja o arkanistima.
Zapravo, mislim da jedino nema zainteresovanih za Neverborne.
Who is playing Resurrectionists?
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

Really?
Reeeealllly?
stefaz

Post by stefaz »

I have Morgue Master McMourning and his body thieves crew. It has nothing with hot nurses that come in the starter. Really.
FGSerbia

Post by FGSerbia »

So there's no one with Arcanists hey? Or was it Neverborn?

Lilith or Rasputina?

Too many options. Brain hurts now.
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Is there any decent link to miniatures and rules? Onaj nikicin me vodi na njihov forum i pokazuje nekog ogavnog velog psoglavog trola...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

Minijature:
http://wyrd-games.net/shop/home.php?cat=259

Mislim da nema objavljenih pravila.

@ Stef:
Punk zombie ninjas > nurses
stefaz

Post by stefaz »

Punk zombie ninjas > nurses
ha, ali zato Punk zombie ninjas + nurses = win :D
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

ja za sada imam manje vise celu gildu, Rasputinu i njenu bratiju (Arkanisti), kao i vesele gobline :)
BoltaFodda

Post by BoltaFodda »

Dobio sam posao! Sto znaci kintu, sto znaci vise figura... pa bi mogao da malo startujem malifaux sa neverbornima... tesko je odoleti cici u halterima, pa nek je i izrodila one gadosti. (valjda tumacim ispravno, nemam ideju o backgroundu za igru)

Btw, mali zeleni gadovi su gremlini, a ne goblini...
I myself am a self-proclaimed expert, if I do say so myself.
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Novi broj wyrdovog e-zina mozete naci na:
http://www.wyrd-games.net/Ezine/Wyrd%20 ... s%20v3.pdf
Uz par pricica za helovin ide i mini kampanja, kao i tizeri figura koje izlaze narednih meseci.
Mali kuriozitet, u rubrici "vasa umetnicka dela" objavljena je figura nekog Radovana Ribovica.
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Jel neko sutra (sreda) za Malifu?
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Rover

Post by Rover »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ojcu da igram ove scenarije totalno su mnogo cooll :P :P
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
stefaz

Post by stefaz »

Neko za Malifu sutra (utorak)?
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Rover

Post by Rover »

"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Olsianon

Post by Olsianon »

Zekina banda wrote:Novi broj wyrdovog e-zina mozete naci na:
http://www.wyrd-games.net/Ezine/Wyrd%20 ... s%20v3.pdf
Uz par pricica za helovin ide i mini kampanja, kao i tizeri figura koje izlaze narednih meseci.
Mali kuriozitet, u rubrici "vasa umetnicka dela" objavljena je figura nekog Radovana Ribovica.
Odlichan e-zine :D !
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Sinoć smo Srđan i ja odigrali jednu partiju, on sa Raspućinom a ja sa Lady Justice. Bilo je zanimljivo mada sam se uglavnom upoznavao sa pravilima.
Danas igramo još jednu partiju, ovog puta ja sa mojim gremlinima.
Balder

Post by Balder »

Danas cu doci i ja, no ne znam da li cu nositi Malifaux... Nije mi obojena armija... A ni sastavljena, sto je veci problem... I nisu mi jos stigle kartice :( ti si kriv! xD
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Dodji, mozes da igras s necijom armijom. A za karte, krajem meseca, ako budes dobar xD

Return to “Ostale igre & Razno”