Double strike i tapovanje

Sve o ovoj kartičnoj igri...

Moderator: Moderators

Dzon Vejn

Double strike i tapovanje

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Par pitanja:

Double strike: ako sa first strike-om ubije kreaturu koja se branila, da li drugi strike daje dmg u glavu?

Tapovanje: kada kreatura udje u igru ima summoning sickness, te se ne moze tapovati, napadati, itd. Kada krene protivnicki krug, da li moze da koristi ability koji trazi tapovanje?
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
frankie

Re: Double strike i tapovanje

Post by frankie »

"ne" je odgovor na oba tvoja pitanja :)
...sorry for party rocking...
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Hvala. Molio bih Zeljka i Momu da pogledaju odgovore :D.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Bathory

Post by Bathory »

Ne zaboravi i Nikolu. A mozda bi izvod iz pravila bio delotvorniji od ovako opsirnog odgovora na tvoje precizno postavljeno pitanje. Hint (pravila se nalaze i skidaju sa medijuma na kome si 24/7) :D
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Vrlo je prosto - cim si postavio defendera, dmg vise ne ide u tebe. Double strike lepo pise kako radi - 2 udarca, prvi je sa first strike (sto ne menja cinjenicu sa defenderom).

Tapovanje sam bio 10000000000% siguran, jer tako radi summoning sickness. Dakle ne traje tvoj krug, nego oba kruga. Nista sto trazi tapovanje ne radi. Rade stvari koje su samo text (npr. elf koji kaze kreature ne mogu biti counter-ovane), i rade stvari koje traze manu (primera radi: plati manu da uradis nesto). Ako trazi i manu i tapovanje (npr. elf piper) to ne radi.

Ne bi bilo lose ni stack da prelistate, jer kreatura koja je npr. 3/3, i na koju se baci +X/+X, a zatim instant light. bolt (3 dmg), umre pre nego sto +X/+X stigne do nje ;)... sto nekima vidim da nije bilo poznato ;).

I da dodjes sutra u 2 na Caylus, da ti pokazemo od kog se drveta pravu kasike :P.

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “MtG: Opšta rasprava”