Psioni

Dungeons & Dragons je jedan od najpoznatijih i najpopularnijih frp sistema, d20/treća edicija su donele dosta izmena...

Moderator: Moderators

IG
Bot

Psioni

Post by IG »

Heh bas nesto gledam 2e Skills and powers, poglavlje o psionima, i pa moram da kazem da nikad ih nisam mnogo koristio a to je predpostavljam uglavnom iz razloga sto nikad nisam ni znao nesto mnogo o tome.

Dal ima neko da mu je ovo poznato mislim konkretno me interesuje sta su psioni, kako se koriste i koje su discipline i kako sve to moze da se upotrebi u kampanji
Gorbash

Re: Psioni

Post by Gorbash »

Pa najbolje bi bilo da skines sa neta Expanded Psionic Hanbdook, a mozes i da procitas ovaj clanak na wiki. U sustini su spellcasteri cija magija proizilazi iz njihovog uma, koriste malo drugaciji sistem koriscenja powera (trosenje power poena pri bacanju, a ne spell slotova) i to je to...
There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.
IG
Bot

Post by IG »

Cool :) hvala na clanku, to mi je trebalo inace imam i taj Expanded ali bih volio da to malko prokomentarisemo radi nekog pojasnjivanja svega toga. Naime sam termin psionics mi je malko nejasan mi smo to uglavnom zvali telepatija, e sad izgleda da to nije to, jer vidim ta tamo u disciplinama ima posebna grupa koja se bavi samo tom oblascu konkretno mislim na ovu podjelu

Clairsentience
Clairsentience powers enable you to learn secrets long forgotten, to glimpse the immediate future and predict the far future, to find hidden objects, and to know what is normally unknowable. They include precognition and remote viewing. A psion who specializes in clairsentience is known as a seer, and is most akin to an arcane diviner. In 3rd edition, Clairsentience is linked to Wisdom.

Metacreativity
Metacreativity powers create objects, creatures, or some form of matter. Creatures you create usually, but not always, obey your commands. Powers of the metacreativity discipline include astral construct and greater psionic fabricate. A psion who specializes in metacreativity is known as a shaper, and is most akin to an arcane conjurer. Metacriativity was not introduced until 3rd edition. In 3rd edition, Metacreativity is linked to Intelligence.

Metapsionics
Metapsionic powers generally augment other psionic powers, although the discipline also contains some utility powers. The Metapsionics discipline was introduced in 2nd edition, and was not carried over into 3rd edition. In 3rd and 3.5 editions edition, abilities which were part of the Metapsionics discipline in 2nd edition are often handled through metapsionic feats and item creation feats, although some metapsionic powers were converted into Clairsentience or Telepathy powers.

Psychokinesis
Psychokinesis powers manipulate energy or tap the power of the mind to produce a desired end. Many of these powers produce spectacular effects such as moving, melting, transforming, or blasting a target. Psychokinesis powers can deal large amounts of damage. They include energy missile and tornado blast. A psion who specializes in psychokinesis is known as a kineticist, and is most akin to an arcane evoker. In 3rd edition, Psychokinesis is linked to Constitution.

Psychometabolism
Psychometabolism powers change the physical properties of some creature, thing, or condition. They include animal affinity and psionic revivify. A psion who specializes in psychometabolism is known as an egoist, and is most akin to an arcane transmuter. In 3rd edition, Psychometabolism is linked to Strength.

Psychoportation
Psychoportation powers move the manifester, an object, or another creature through space and time. They include astral caravan and psionic teleport. A psion who specializes in psychoportation is known as a nomad, and has no arcane counterpart. In 3rd edition, Psychoportation is linked to Dexterity.

Telepathy
Telepathy powers can spy on and affect the minds of others, influencing or controlling their behavior. They include psionic suggestion and mind switch. A psion who specializes in telepathy is known as a telepath, and is most akin to an arcane enchanter. In 3rd edition, Telepathy is linked to Charisma.

Sad znam da imaju neki napadi i odbrane (po 2e mislim i po 3e) dok se mozak protivnika ne otvori (prirodno stanje je zatvoren) nakon cega se tek mogu koristiti ove gore grupisane moci :) jel tako, mada nesto citajuci sad ovaj clanak vidim da pise da je to eliminisano, mada mi se cini da sam citao to u Expanded psionics-u

eh da i kad smo vec kod toga jel ima neki dobar handbook za superpowers i superheroje
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

Svi smo mi malo -...
Dawngreeter wrote:ima i toga
rekurzivno glupilo
90% svega je sranje, a to ukljucuje i preostalih 10%
Shark

Post by Shark »

Psioni su ti veoma slichni sorcererima, samo dozvoljavaju josh vishe "slobode", jer za razliku od sorcerera koji dobije spell levels per day (tj tolko i tolko lvl X spellova dnevno), psionici imaju taj "power pool", tj odredjen broj power poena dnevno ... lvl 1 psionic power troshi 1 poen, lvl 5 troshi od 5 do 30, itd ... long story short - to je neko ko mozhe efektivno da spamuje samo najjache magije iz svog arsenala ;)

od svih "spellcastera" su meni wizardi i dalje najdrazhi. ostalo je boranija koja je ubachena zbog XYZ razloga (koji je verovatno bio neki whine ala "i reci ti meni dal je logichno da ja koji umem da bacim fireball mogu da ga bacim samo dvaput dnevno, i kad izbacam sve spellove pushim do kraja dana?" ... gotta love those "da li je logichno" whinove u D&Du) :)

od knjiga bih takodje spomenuo The Complete Psionic, iz "The Complete..." serijala.
The mark of my divinity shalt scar thy DNA!
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start.
Gorbash

Post by Gorbash »

Sad znam da imaju neki napadi i odbrane (po 2e mislim i po 3e) dok se mozak protivnika ne otvori (prirodno stanje je zatvoren) nakon cega se tek mogu koristiti ove gore grupisane moci :) jel tako, mada nesto citajuci sad ovaj clanak vidim da pise da je to eliminisano, mada mi se cini da sam citao to u Expanded psionics-u
Iskreno, nemam pojma o cemu pricas. Sve sto si ti gore napisao je 2e. Po trecoj ediciji od psion disciplina imas:
Egoist, Kineticist, Nomad, Seer, Shaper, Telepath, Psychic Warrior.
There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.
IG
Bot

Post by IG »

ok :) hvala

Return to “D&D”