Scion

Vampire, Wraith, Mage, Changeling, Werewolf...

Moderator: Moderators

Dawngreeter

Scion

Post by Dawngreeter »

Na prolece 2007. izlazi nova White Wolf igra. Najavljena je kao 'limited' igra sa samo tri knjige. Nema nikakve veze ni sa WoD, ni sa Exalted ni sa AEon postavkama. Znaci potpuno je standalone. Developer je John Chambers (he of Exalted fame). Press release je sledeci:
The child of a God, filled with the potential to become beyond mortal, the Scion is their divine parent's agent in the world. A Scion battles the machinations of the newly freed Titans, those ancient beings whose place the Gods usurped so that they might live and rule without fear of being devoured by their greedy forebears.

As a divine child, you protect humanity from the terrors of the Titans and help your parent in the vast war that engulfs the real and divine worlds. Armed with divine parentage and Birthright gifts, Scions stand against the encroaching tide of the Titan's hunger. Will you rise to the heights of power through your heroism? Will you become more than just a pawn in a divine game? What great events will mark your divine ascent?
A najbolji deo cele price?

Wait for it...

Igra je smestena u moderno doba! :D
Is it bright where you are? Have the people changed? Does it make you happy?
Changeling

Post by Changeling »

Jel' ti stvarno vise prija ta vest od najave Changelinga? 8)
I should like to see the last king
strangled with the guts of the last priest.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Ovo podseca na jednu losu epizodu Charmed... :twisted:
Ali to je samo moje misljenje. :wink:
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

Tesko da je Charmed. Ovo je vise kao Exalted sa prangijama.
Changeling wrote:Jel' ti stvarno vise prija ta vest od najave Changelinga? 8)
Pa, tehnicki ne. Medjutim, vec pola godine je bilo veoma verovatno da ce najaviti Changeling kao petu igru pa to i nije bilo neko posebno iznenadjenje. A Scion me je posteno iznenadio.
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

Krenuli su teaser-i, posto igra izlazi u Aprilu. Prvi konkretan opis igre je objavljen:
Scions who are aware of their parentage recognize that the term pantheon, Greek for "all gods," describes their divine and immortal forebears as a collective. Most Scions, however, know that their parents belong to one of several tribes or families of Gods, also described as pantheons, who together bring structure and order to the World and neighboring mythic realms. Most of the surviving Gods of the pantheons humanity have worshiped throughout history remain embroiled in an all-out war in the Overworld with the recently escaped Titans. The Gods of the six pantheons presented in this chapter are those who have found the most time in recent years to slip away from the Overworld briefly to sire Scion children. This is not to say that Scions of other Gods are not active in the World, only that they are comparatively rare.

Both Scions and their divine parents remain confused about whether human cultures brought Gods into being or Gods created the cultures. Both possibilities seem implausible but not impossible for beings that have lived longer than all of recorded history. (At least, so the Gods claim.) For certain, at least six such families of deities thrive today. Ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome produced two, the Pesedjet and the Dodekatheon. Northern Europe engendered the Aesir. Japan brought the Amatsukami to awareness. West Africa, the Caribbean and southern America together created the Loa. And Central America awakened the Atzlánti.

Each clan of divinities has its concerns and emphases, but its Gods all work to maintain the World. Their Scions help them achieve their aims, which may be defined as 1) prevent the Titans from destroying all that exists, 2) promote given agendas within human society, 3) ensure the pantheon's survival, and 4) thwart plans of rival Gods.

Takodje, znamo da ce se prva knjiga zvati Scion: Hero, a druga Scion: Demigod. Nista se ne zna o trecoj.
Dervish the neki

Post by Dervish the neki »

ooh, exalted modern. uvek sexy.

Koliko sam shvatio sa rpg.net-a, tri knjige ce biti:

Scion:Hero, koji daje moci i sve za heroje nivoa Dragon-Blooded Exalteda.

Scion:Demigod je nivo moci solara. mmmh, solari u modernom svetu... sexay.

Treca knjiga, Scion:God bi trebalo da je na powerlevelu Fair Folka izvan Creation-a. tj. Nobilis sa WW pravilima. sto me ne odusevljava. Ako hocu da igram nobilis, dude, igracu nobilis :P

no, ovo su samo glasine, tako da ce mozda biti i drugacije.

--
Dervish the Flowertasticni
There really isn't a polite way to say:
"your game fucking sucks and I'm going to take my chances with the Rifts game run by the autistic kid"

When I play doctor, I play to win.
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

Da, naleteh na iste te glasine. Ali to su, cini mi se, u glavnom glasine. Tim pre sto White Wolf nije potvrdio da je treca knjiga Scion: God.

Licno, mislim da ce Hero da prica o 'zemaljskim' herojima, Demigod podigne power level na hiper-baje na zemlji za mogucnoscu odlaska u Overworld radi kojecega, i na kraju da lupaju samare po Overworld-u. Sumnjam da ce hteti da se bave tako 'efemeralnim' idejama kao sto je Nobilis radio, ne lezi to Storytelling sitemu. Mada, ko zna, mozda me iznenade.
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

The Pesedjet

Where: Originating in Egypt, this is the oldest (though not necessarily wisest) of the pantheons. This family of Gods claims that its origins go back over 7,000 years and they have endured through cultural, mythic and physical changes in the World's very structure.

Focus: As a pantheon, the Pesedjet concerns itself with ma'at—justice expressed through social order. For the Pesedjet, everyone must know his or her place, and each post must be filled with the right person.

Today, the Pesedjet's Scions tend to concern themselves with disruptions in social stability caused by the Titans' actions. Movements of refugees, discontent caused by spiritual poverty and unemployment, revolutionary movements—these come to the Pesedjet's notice as disturbances in the mythic realms.
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

Apropo Scion: Demigod knjige, neki lik je bio dovoljno dobar da podeli sa sirom javnosti 'promotional blurb' koji su distributeri dobili za nju. Pa kaze:
The Overworld's gone silent, and the Scions are left to their own devices as they battle a renewed titanspawn offensive. But is the war already lost? This core expansion for Scion is designed to chart the Scions' journey - from hero, through demigodhood, to divinity!
Can we say Orpheus?
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

Bilo mi glupo da radim transkripciju bas svih teaser-a, al' evo sad sam nesto besposlen pa kacim do sada objavljene panteone.

The Pesedjet - Egipatski panteon; stabilnost i tradicija iznad prava pojedinca.

The Dodekatheon - Grcko-Rimski panteon; moc pojedinca da nadvlada Sudbinu.

The Aesir - Skandinavski panteon; stabilnost drustva ali i cast pojedinca.

The Atzlánti - Aztecki panteon; kontinuitet iznad drustva, pojedinca i casti - nebitno im je jedno odredjeno selo, jedan odredjeni narod dokle god sunce izlazi i zalazi svaki dan a kalendar ide kako treba (sve to cesto osigurano prinosenjem razlicitih zrtava)
Killing Joke

Post by Killing Joke »

grcka mitologija je cool, ocu da se sigram grka, bice sjupeeeer :D (nadam se)
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Deluje interesantno ako nista drugo vredi probati 8) :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

The Amatsukami - Japanski panteon; kontinuitet prirode, interakcija zivog i nezivog kroz stalnu promenu
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

Poslednji panteon objavljen:
The Loa

Takodjer, objavljena naslovna ilustracija za prvu knjigu:
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

Izasao Scion demo. 24 strane, promo avantura, bazicna pravila za igru.

Link: http://www.white-wolf.com/scion/index.p ... icleid=708
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Vudu panteon svidja mi se 8) :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
thezgag

Post by thezgag »

prvi whitewolf proizvod koji me zainteresirao još od osnovnog exalteda...

jedina dvojba je... Voodoo Child ili Son of Oden? :lol:

awesomeness.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."
Killing Joke

Post by Killing Joke »

ovo chekanje postaje previshe muchno. ja zaista zelim da sigram te grke.
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

Najavili jos dve Scion knjige. Prva je Scion: Ragnarok, fokusirana u glavnom na Aesir-themed pricu koja ide do smaka sveta i iza. Posle toga Scion Companion za koji kazu da ce mozda izlaziti kao ekskluzivno PDF izdanje u nastavcima. Jos panteona, jos Purview-ova, jos Relic-a, jos antagonista, jos svega.

Return to “World of Darkness”