Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition

Vampire, Wraith, Mage, Changeling, Werewolf...

Moderator: Moderators

CirKhan

Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition

Post by CirKhan »

Zanimljiv dan danas. Prvo stize najava o 5. ediciji D&D-a, a potom se na rpg.drivethru pojavi ovo:
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_i ... &src=cmail

Jedino sto je cena isporuke paklena. :?
Prokleti amerikanci i njihovo autarkicno trziste. Nadam se da ce im kinezi naplatiti one obveznice a meksikanci dobiti pravo da glasaju bez boravisne vize. :evil:
Star Trek, Star Wars, and basically every other science fiction series uses hyperspace. 40K, however, uses the Warp, which is the gay pink-purple alternate-reality that explains both interstellar travel and why there are ugly demons running around in sci-fi land. Comparing the two, hyperspace is like DSL, while the Warp is like trying to connect to the internet on dial-up with a frayed wire in the small town of Atalaxupalpatinowahasibixo, Mexico.

Sammael

Re: Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition

Post by Sammael »

Ahahahahahaha

International Shipping (3.06 lbs)
€724,39

Sad ću da im bacim mail, pošto je ovo sasvim očigledno greška.
Sammael

Post by Sammael »

Evo pisamca koje sam im poslao:
Hi. I'd like to order the Vampire 20th anniversary edition book, print version, full color. The only problem is this:

International Shipping (3.06 lbs)
€724,39

I imagine that the reason for this amusing shipping quote is the fact that your carrier would have to travel back in time to find the country of Yugoslavia, since it hasn't existed for quite a while (those time travel expenses add up).

On a more serious note, please remove Yugoslavia from your country list and replace it with Serbia (or Republic of Serbia, as that's how USPS refers to the country). Hopefully that will fix the shipping quote to something approaching a sane figure as well.
CirKhan

Post by CirKhan »

:applause: :applause: :applause: :D
Kada sam prosle godine razmatrao kupovinu limited edicije sa WW sajta, ispostavilo se da bi me sa isporukom knjiga izasla preko 150e. Sad, ja jesam fan, ali sam i fan punog frizidera i posedovanja struje i interneta u kuci.
Star Trek, Star Wars, and basically every other science fiction series uses hyperspace. 40K, however, uses the Warp, which is the gay pink-purple alternate-reality that explains both interstellar travel and why there are ugly demons running around in sci-fi land. Comparing the two, hyperspace is like DSL, while the Warp is like trying to connect to the internet on dial-up with a frayed wire in the small town of Atalaxupalpatinowahasibixo, Mexico.

Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

bah... trivijalnosti Cirkane, trivijalnosti...
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Sammael

Post by Sammael »

Intervencija urodila plodom, shipping je sada 2.59 EUR za sporiju odnosno 23.42 EUR za bržu opciju.

Ćiro, sad da naručiš odmah i kad stigne da zoveš da pogledamo našta liči.
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

Evo odlucih da proverim sta se desava u ovim vodama, pa naleteh na temu...

Za V20 mogu vam reci da izgleda jebeno do jaja. Cuci mi na polici, pride and joy of my RPG collection. Companion cu javiti kako izgleda kad mi stigne u Aprilu, ali sumnjam da moze da prismrdi ovoj grdosiji od 530 strana.
Is it bright where you are? Have the people changed? Does it make you happy?

Return to “World of Darkness”