Radosti protestantskog odgoja

RPG sistemi, opšta rasprava o RPG temama
CirKhan

Radosti protestantskog odgoja

Post by CirKhan »

http://www.theverge.com/2014/8/18/60276 ... gons#story

Sam tekst i prateći intervju su standardno naručeno hypovanje pred izlazak nove igre, ko hoće može da ih pročita, umereno je informativno, ali ovo mi je potpuni hit:

My teacher (let’s call him Mr. Johnson) jumped right in to talk about the demons featured in the game, which in the early days of D&D had become an easy mark for the 700 Club.

No, sir, I cut him off. I’m a good Christian and I know the difference between this game and reality. I am not confused about whether or not demons are real and anybody that is confused is probably mentally unstable in the first place. Soldiers play this game, American heroes.

No, son, Mr. Johnson told me. You misunderstand. Demons are real and this book of yours turns them into a game. You need to be more careful.
Star Trek, Star Wars, and basically every other science fiction series uses hyperspace. 40K, however, uses the Warp, which is the gay pink-purple alternate-reality that explains both interstellar travel and why there are ugly demons running around in sci-fi land. Comparing the two, hyperspace is like DSL, while the Warp is like trying to connect to the internet on dial-up with a frayed wire in the small town of Atalaxupalpatinowahasibixo, Mexico.

Return to “FRP/RPG”