Najlozackiji marketisnki nastup u RPG industriji ikada!

RPG sistemi, opšta rasprava o RPG temama
CirKhan

Najlozackiji marketisnki nastup u RPG industriji ikada!

Post by CirKhan »

http://www.secretfiregames.com/
"Wow. You HAVE to read this site. I mean, I've seen some bad bad godawful ad copy in my days (Multiverser, Imagine, The Window, that one about the lucid dreaming) but this may be the most frightening ever. It's like The Secret of RPGs. This game claims it will allow you to pierce the doors of perception and see reality as it truly is, infinite, and - I'm not fucking kidding - UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF LIFE.
Fuck me. This is a landmark in awful RPGs, and an important find for the science of insanity."
Star Trek, Star Wars, and basically every other science fiction series uses hyperspace. 40K, however, uses the Warp, which is the gay pink-purple alternate-reality that explains both interstellar travel and why there are ugly demons running around in sci-fi land. Comparing the two, hyperspace is like DSL, while the Warp is like trying to connect to the internet on dial-up with a frayed wire in the small town of Atalaxupalpatinowahasibixo, Mexico.

Orijana

Re: Najlozackiji marketisnki nastup u RPG industriji ikada!

Post by Orijana »

“A flavor-filled approach to fantasy gaming that puts the mystery and magic back into the dark recesses of the dungeon.”
— Monte Cook, co-creator of Dungeons & Dragons 3rd Edition

“With THE SECRET FIRE, George Strayton is following in the footsteps of the inventor and master of role playing games, Gary Gygax, expanding on Gary’s original vision of fantasy roleplaying by taking it back to its roots while simultaneously bringing it into the future.”
— Gail Gygax

\:D/ :applause: :geek:
Mole se pametni da ne popushtaju. Stanje je kritichno!!!
`Za novu godinu hocu da mi kupish neshto za figurice`...``Odlichno, kupicu ti Nitro razredjivach`...
`Izvinite, da li je Vash pas beo tokom CELE godine?`

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
`Nisam recipijent verbalne perforacije karaktera`.

Return to “FRP/RPG”