GW Porudzbina

Obaveštenja, predlozi i pitanja o radu kluba Zmaj.

Moderators: lord warrior, stalker

Mrzimsvee

Re: GW Porudzbina

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledece:

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Extremis 130e
The largest Starter Set for Warhammer Age of Sigmar
Contains 32x push-fit miniatures (10 Stormcast Eternals and 22 Kruleboyz)
Includes an 80-page softback Extremis Edition book, a 56-page Core Rules book, a Double-sided Gaming Board, dice, range rulers, reference sheets and 6x Warscroll Cards – enough for every unit in the box
Also contains all new Thondian Freehold terrain, including the Nexus Syphon (exclusive to this boxed set at this time)
Approximately 150% Added Value

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Harbinger 80e
A brand new Starter Set for latest edition of Warhammer Age of Sigmar
Contains 32x push-fit miniatures (10 Stormcast Eternals and 22 Kruleboyz)
Includes an 80-page softback Extremis Edition book, a 56-page Core Rules book, a Double-sided Gaming Mat, dice, range rulers, reference sheets and 6x Warscroll Cards – enough for every unit in the box
Also includes the Dawnbringer Bastion Cardboard Terrain Feature
Approximately 150% Added Value

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Warrior 40e
A brand new Starter Set for latest edition of Warhammer Age of Sigmar
Contains 18x push-fit miniatures (6 Stormcast Eternals and 12 Kruleboyz)
Includes an 80-page softback Extremis Edition book, a 56-page Core Rules book, a Double-sided Gaming Mat, dice, range rulers, reference sheets and 6x Warscroll Cards – enough for every unit in the box
Also includes the Dawnbringer Bastion Cardboard Terrain Feature
Approximately 230% Added Value

Warhammer Age of Sigmar Paints + Tools Set 35e
Perfect to kick start or supplement your paint collection
Contains 13x Paints, 1x Clippers, 1x Starter Brush and 1x Mouldline Scraper
Ideal add-on sale to any of the new Starter Sets or the new Stomcast Eternals and Orruk Warclans Paint Sets

Getting Started with Warhammer Age of Sigmar 12e
112 page softback introductory magazine
A perfect first buy for new Warhammer Age of Sigmar hobbyists, introducing customers to the hobby, lore and background of the Age of Sigmar
Includes full core rules
Includes 2 push-fit, push of frame miniatures (no clippers or glue required) – 1x Stormcast Eternal’s Vindictor and 1x Orruk Warclan’s Kruleboyz Gutrippa

Stormcast Eternals Vindictor + Paint Set 30e
Contains 6x Paints, 1x Starter Brush and 2x brand new, push-fit Stormcast Eternal Vindictors miniatures

Orruks Warclans Gutrippaz + Paint Set 30e
Contains 6x Paints, 1x Starter Brush and 3x brand new, push-fit Orruk Warclans Gutrippaz miniatures

Realmscape Expansion Set 70e
Contains 1x Realmscape Ghurrish Expanse gaming board and 5x pieces of Citadel Terrain
An excellent purchase alongside Extremis to expand your terrain collection

Thunderstrike and Other Stories 7.5e
Anthology
Contains the thrilling novella Thunderstrike by Richard Strachan, and a host of short stories that showcase the many warring armies that exist within the worlds of Warhammer Age of Sigmar
Related products: Warhammer Age of Sigmar Range
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 672pp

Indomitus 12.5e
Reformat By Gav Thorpe
Reformat of the tie-in novel to Warhammer 40K 9th Edition, previously available in HB
Related products: Space Marines Range, Necron Range
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 352pp

Pisite sta vas interesuje.
Hvala unapred.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Marko

Post by Marko »

Pozdrav,
Pošto će GW imati od subote,24.07, pa narednih 9 dana "made to order" Necron Overlorda (Necron Overlord Hasmoteph the Resplendent) zanima me da li njega mogu poručiti.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Mgu da pokušam. Neki made to order-i su nam bili dostupni, neki ne.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Marko

Post by Marko »

Mrzimsvee wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:03 pm Mgu da pokušam. Neki made to order-i su nam bili dostupni, neki ne.
Ako uspe samo me obavesti, ukoliko nije problem.
Hvala unapred
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Adepta Sororitas Castigator 65e
Contains 1x multi-part plastic Citadel Miniature
A Heavy Support choice for the Adepta Sororitas
A versatile battle tank with an array of deadly weapons for both heavy armour and elite infantry

Adepta Sororitas Combat Patrol 110e
Contains 26 existing, plastic multi-part miniatures:
– 1x Canoness, 1x Rhino, 1x Repentia Superior, 1x Penitent Engine, 3x Arco Flagellants, 4x Sisters Repentia, 5x Seraphim and 10x Battle Sisters
Approximately 58% added value

Aestred Thurga, Reliquant at Arms 30e
Contains 2x multi-part Citadel Miniatures
A stunning centrepiece unit that can be included in any Adepta Sororitas Army – an ideal purchase for painters and players alike

Battlezone: Mechanicus – Terrain Cards 20e
An essential purchase alongside the Charadon terrain kits and for fans of Chapter Approved: Tactical Deployment Mission Pack
A set of 22 Tactical Terrain Datasheet cards for use in games using the Tactical Deployment rules
Also contains rules for using terrain in Narrative and Crusade games

Battlezone: Mechanicus – Charadon 120e
A terrain and gaming board expansion set for Warhammer 40,000
Excellent purchase alongside Battlezone Mechanicum: Terrain Datasheet Cards
Contains 13 pieces of push-fit, plastic terrain and 2 gaming boards
The terrain includes: 2x Ferratonic Furnace, 1x Haemotrope Reactor, 5x Plasma Conduit parts, 2x Alchomite Stack, 2x Thermic Plasma Regulator and 1x Emergency hatch
Approximately 83% added value

Battlezone: Mechanicus Galvanic Magnavent 60e
The Galvanic Magnavent is a great addition to any hobbyists terrain collection that’s themed around the Adeptus Mechanicus
Now with its own bespoke rules when purchased alongside the Battlezone Mechanicum: Terrain Datasheet Cards

Battlezone: Mechanicus Ferratonic Furnace 45e
The Ferratonic Furnace is a great addition to any hobbyists terrain collection that’s themed around the Adeptus Mechanicus
Now with its own bespoke rules when purchased alongside the Battlezone Mechanicus: Terrain Datasheet Cards

Necromunda: House of Shadow 37e
A 128-page hardback expansion for Delaque Gangs in Necromunda
An essential purchase for House Delaque players
Contains new rules, new gang profiles, alliances, background, scenarios, terrain rules and 3 Special Characters for House Delaque - the House of Shadow

Delaque Nacht-Ghul and Psy-Gheists 34e
Contains 7x multi-part plastic miniatures for use in House Delaque gangs in games of Necromunda
The box contains a huge variety of miniatures: 2x Nacht-Ghul (Champion), 2x Psy-Gheists (Prospect), 2x Psychoteric Wyrm (Exotic Beast) and 1x Piscean Spektor (Brute)
These miniatures are the perfect purchase alongside the expansion book for Delaque, the Book of Shadows

House of Shadow Dice Set 12e Available While Stocks Last
A set of dice themed around House Delaque
The dice are black with gold swirls throughout with a white coloured ink
Contains 8x Necromunda Dice: 3x D6, 3x Injury Dice, 1x Ammo Dice and 1x Scatter Dice

Delaque Gang Tactics Card Set 12e Available While Stocks Last
A handy set of 26 cards for use by House Delaque Gangs in games of Necromunda
Contains 18 tactics cards and 8 blank fighter cards with Delaque Gang iconography

Orlock Weapons Upgrades 20e
A selection of 14 weapons available to House Orlock and 10 heads to create a truly unique gang
Compatible with the Orlock Arms Masters and Wreckers kit

The Horus Heresy: Siege of Terra: The First Wall 11.5e
Reformat By Gav Thorpe
Book 3 in the New York Times bestselling series
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 464pp

Pisite sta Vas interesuje.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer 40,000: Hexfire 140e Available While Stocks Last
A Battle Box that pits the Thousand Sons against the Grey Knights
Includes 29x plastic Citadel Miniatures, including the Infernal Master and Castellan Crowe – two brand new sculpts, exclusive to this set at this time
Also contains 10x Tzaangors (83-75) and 2x Tzaangor 40k upgrade frames, 5x Scarab Occult Terminators (43-36), 1x Tzaangor Shaman (83-76), 10x Grey Knights Strike Squad (57-08), 1x Nemesis Dreadknight (57-10), 1x Chaos Space Marine Transfer Sheet
40-page softback Campaign Booklet contains the rules for the contents of the set
Approximately 95% added value

Codex: Grey Knights 37.5e
The essential book for Grey Knights players in Warhammer 40,000
112-page hardback Codex: Grey Knights includes all required rules for fielding Grey Knights armies
Covering background information, miniatures showcase, all the rules needed for Matched Play games such as relics, psychic powers, stratagems and Datasheets and a bespoke Grey Knights Crusade section

Codex: Thousand Sons 37.5e
The essential book for Thousand Sons players in Warhammer 40,000
96-page hardback Codex: Thousand Sons includes all required rules for fielding Thousand Sons armies
Covering background information, miniatures showcase, all the rules needed for Matched Play games such as relics, psychic powers, stratagems and Datasheets and a bespoke Thousand Sons Crusade section

Grey Knights Datacards 20e
A set of handy Warhammer 40,000 Datacards for Grey Knights armies, containing:
7x Core Stratagems, 35x Grey Knights Stratagems, 8x Grey Knights Brotherhood Stratagems, 7x Litanies of Purity, and 21x Psychic Powers

Thousand Sons Datacards 20e
A set of handy Warhammer 40,000 Datacards for Thousand Sons armies, containing:
7x Core Stratagems, 35x Generic Thousand Sons Stratagems, 6x Infernal Pacts, 9x Cult specific Psychic Powers, 19x Psychic Powers

Grey Knights Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
Upsell item for Codex: Grey Knights
A set of 20 16mm rounded edged D6s
Pearlescent silver dice with white ink
‘1’-’5’ faces pipped, with the icon of the Grey Knights on the ‘6’ face

Thousand Sons Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
Upsell item for Codex: Thousand Sons
A set of 20 16mm rounded edged D6s
Ahriman Blue dice, with yellow ink
‘1’-’5’ faces pipped, with the icon of the Thousand Sons on the ‘6’ face

Blood Bowl: Shambling Undead Dice Set 12e Available While Stocks Last
Clear amber gem dice with black ink
Contains 7 Dice: 3x Blood Bowl 6-sided dice, 2x 6-sided dice, 1 Blood Bowl 8-sided dice, and 1 Blood Bowl 16-sided Dice

Blood Bowl: Shambling Undead Card Pack 21e Available While Stocks Last
44 reference cards for Shambling Undead Teams
Includes 3 Star Player cards who can all play for Shambling Undead teams, and 16 Special Play
Inducement cards that are unique and bespoke to Shambling Undead teams only available in this set

Blood Bowl: Shambling Undead Pitch & Dugouts 37e Available While Stocks Last
A double-sided Blood Bowl pitch and set of two double-sided dugouts perfect for any Shambling Undead Team
Rules for both pitches are included with the set.

Deathwatch: The Long Vigil 12.5e
Anthology By Various Authors
Alien-killing action in an anthology that showcases the Deathwatch at their very best.
Related products: Deathwatch Range
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 400pp

Darkness in the Blood 12.5e
Reformat By Guy Haley
After the devastation of Baal, the Blood Angels must rebuild their broken empire
Related products: Mephiston, Blood Angels Range
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 384pp

Broken City 12.5e
Anthology By Various Authors
A Warhammer Crime anthology
Includes a novella and six short stories
Related products: Warhammer Crime series
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 448pp

The Infinite and the Divine 12.5e
Reformat By Robert Rath
Two mighty Necron characters, Trazyn (The Infinite) and Orikan (The Divine) battle over a powerful artefact
Related products: Necrons Range
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 448pp

Realm Quest: Battle for the Soulspring 8e
New Release By Tom Huddleston
Book 6 in the Realm Quest series
Final installment in the series
Related products: Stormcast Eternals
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 192pp

Warped Galaxies: Tomb of the Necrons 8e
New Release By Cavan Scott
Book 6 in the Warped Galaxies series
Final installment in the series
Related products: Space Marines, Necrons
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 224pp

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Kill Team: Octarius 155e available while stocks last
A brand new edition of Kill Team that’s an entirely new game system
Contains everything a hobbyist needs in order to delve right in
Includes 23 all-new Citadel Miniatures – 11 Death Korps of Krieg and 12 Orks Kommandos – only available in this set at this time
144-page, softback Core Book and 96-page, softback Octarius Rules Manual
1 Gaming Board, 2 Transfer Sheets, 85 Tokens, 54 Cards, 10 Dice, 3 Combat Gauges and 6 Kill Team Barricades, and 11 pieces of Ork-themed Terrain
Approximately 100% Added Value
This is an available while stocks last product, in the event of selling out prior to launch, outstanding demand will be collected and stock will be made to order with delivery in Q1 2022, by which time the contents will be available separately. The deadline for Made to Orders request is the 27th August.

Kill Team: Compendium 37.5e
Essential purchase for using existing Kill Teams
Updates the rules for most of the current Kill Teams; Space Marines, Grey Knights, Astra Militarum, Adeptus Mechanicus, Sisters of Battle, Adeptus Custodes and the Sisters of Silence, Chaos Space Marines, Death Guard, Thousand Sons, Chaos Daemons, Craftworlds, Drukhari, Harlequins, Orks, Necrons, T'au Empire, Kroot, Tyranids, and Genestealer Cults.
For Each Kill Team this book includes, datacards for each of its operatives, bespoke Strategic and Tactical Ploys to capture its unique methods of waging skirmish warfare, and a selection of equipment to personalise the Kill Team for the mission at hand.
The Kill Team: Core Book is required to use this book

Kill Team: Core Book 37.5e
Essential if not purchasing the Octarius boxed set as it is included inside.
Provides all the rules a customer needs to get playing, including support for Open, Narrative and Matched Play

Kill Team: Killzone Essentials 25e
This set contains: 84 Tokens, 3 Combat Gauges and 6 Kill Team Barricades
An essential purchase if not also getting the Kill Team: Octarius box set

Kill Team: Tac Ops Cards 14.5e Available While Stocks Last
An essential purchase if not also getting the Kill Team: Octarius box set
A set of 54 handy reference cards for use in games of Kill Team, when selecting Tac Ops secondary objectives during games
Contains 2 separate full decks of 27 cards

Kill Team: Death Korps of Krieg Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
Contains 20x D6 dice, they are orange with black ink and the ‘6’ face is decorated with a Death Korps of Krieg mask
As the dice are D6 they are usable in both games of Warhammer 40,000 and Kill Team

Kill Team: Ork Kommandos Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
Contains 20x D6 dice, they are black with orange ink and the ‘6’ face is decorated with an Orky icon representing the Ork Kommandos
As the dice are D6 they are usable in both games of Warhammer 40,000 and Kill Team

Kill Team: Adeptus Astartes Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
Contains 20x D6 dice, they are orange with black ink and the ‘6’ face is decorated with an Adeptus Astartes icon

Kill Team: Chaotica Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
Contains 20x D6 dice, they are black with orange ink and the ‘6’ face is decorated with an icon of Chaos

The Helwinter Gate 22e Available While Stocks Last
Author: Chris Wraight Format: Hardback, 352pp
A Space Wolves novel
Discover what Járnhamar Pack got up to as the 13th Black Crusade ravaged the galaxy and the Dark Imperium dawned. Chris Wraight returns to the heroes of Blood of Asaheim and Stormcaller

Chronicles of Malus Darkblade, Volume One 16e
Author: Dan Abnett and Mike Lee Format: Paperback, 704pp
3 classic novels and a short story from the Old World:
– The Blood Price (short story) by C L Werner
– The Daemon’s Curse (novel) by Dan Abnett and Mike Lee
– Bloodstorm (novel) by Dan Abnett and Mike Lee
– Reaper of Souls (novel) by Dan Abnett and Mike Lee
Related products: Start Collecting! Anvilgard, Darkshards, Blackguard,
Black Ark Fleetmaster, Black Ark Corsairs, Drakespawn Knights

Covens of Blood 12.5e
Author: Anna Stephens, Liane Merciel and Jamie Crisalli
Format: Paperback, 352pp
Portmanteu novel focussed around Daughters of Khaine
This portmanteau novel weaves together three brutal tales, each telling of a witch-aelf burdened by an impossible task: Trisethni of the Khailebron sect, Nepenora of the Kharumathi, and Vahis of the Draichi Ganeth

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Underworlds: Arena Mortis 37.5e Available While Stocks Last
The new Arena Mortis is a fast paced game mode for 3-6 Warhammer Underworlds players – an excellent purchase for group gaming events
In addition the board and cards included in Arena Mortis can be used in standard games of Warhammer Underworlds making it a great purchase for all fans of the game.

Warhammer Underworlds: Grand Alliance Destruction Dice 25e Available While Stocks Last
Contains twenty 16mm square edged dice – enough dice for two players
Includes 10x Attack Dice, 6x Defence Dice and 4x Magic Dice
Attack Dice: two tone yellow swirl, with green coloured pips
Defence Dice: green, with a heavy white fleck throughout and yellow pips
Magic Dice: translucent green with yellow pips

The Art of Warhammer Age of Sigmar & Warhammer Fantasy Battles 38e Available While Stocks Last
Watch how characters have progressed from the World-that-Was to the Mortal Realms in this stunning collection of Black Library covers from an array of wonderful artists
Includes art from the World-that-Was and the Mortal Realms
Artist notes and design commentary for select pieces

Sanction and Sin 12.5e
Warhammer Crime anthology includes nine short stories featuring the inhabitants of Varangantua – the devout and the devious, the sanctioners and the sinners
– Up in Arms - Mike Brooks – Bracelet of Bones - Danie Ware – Blood Ballot - J S Collyer – Bitter Harvest - Denny Flowers – Unnatural Causes - Jude Reid – Loose Ends - Darius Hinks – Confessions of Fire - Gary Kloster – The Siege of Ismyr - Victoria Hayward – Service - Jonathan D Beer
Related products: Black Library’s Warhammer Crime Range

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

CODEX: ORKS 37.5e
The essential book for Ork players in Warhammer 40,000
136-page hardback Codex: Orks includes all required rules for fielding Ork armies
Covering background information, miniatures showcase, all the rules needed for Matched Play games such as relics, psychic powers, stratagems and Datasheets and a bespoke Ork Crusade section
Previously available in the Beast Snagga Orks Army Set (with a different artwork cover)

COMBAT PATROL: ORKS 110e
The ultimate way to start collecting an Ork army
Contains 25 plastic Citadel Miniatures that are a mix of new multi-part, pushfit and multi-part, multi-option miniatures
Includes 1x Ork Warboss in Mega Armour, 20x Ork Boyz, 3x Deffkoptas and 1x Deff Dread, those in bold are brand new and only available in this box set for now.
A perfect way to start or add to an existing collection at a great value price.
An added value product with approximately 70% added value

SQUIGHOG BOYZ 45e
Contains 5x multi-part multi-option, plastic miniatures for use in Ork armies
Includes 1x Nob on Smasha Squig, 3x Squighog Boyz and 1x Bomb Squig
Also includes optional Bomb Squig
Previously available in the Beast Snagga Orks Army Set

BEAST SNAGGA BOYZ 40e
Contains 10x multi-part, multi-option plastic Citadel Miniatures
A deadly new type of Ork, this powerful Troop choice is a multiple purchase item

ZODGROD WORTSNAGGA 32.5e
Contains 1x multi-part, single-option, plastic miniature– a HQ choice for use in Ork armies
Zodgrod is a unique character for Snakebite Orks whose abilities make him an excellent purchase alongside boxes of Gretchin (50-16)

BEASTBOSS 30e
Contains 1x multi-part, single-option, plastic miniature – a HQ choice for use in Ork armies
An excellent Warlord choice for an Ork army and a great purchase alongside a box of Beast Snagga Boyz who can benefit from his rule

ORKS DICE SET 25e Available While Stocks Last
A set of 20x dice for use in games of Warhammer 40,000, themed around the Orks
Dark green, with off white ink
The ‘1-5’ facings are traditionally pipped
The ‘6’ face is decorated with an Ork icon

BIG‘ED BOSSBUNKA 55e
A brand new terrain feature for Ork armies
Able to fire unique, deadly weapons and boost the effectiveness of an Ork Warboss within
A great purchase alongside Combat Patrol: Orks

ORKS DATACARDS 20e
52x Datacards for use in Ork armies in games of Warhammer 40,000
Includes 7x Core Stratagem cards, 25x Generic Orks Stratagems, 7x Ork Clans Stratagems and 13x Psychic Powers (including Smite)

BATTLEWAGON 80e
A repackage of an iconic plastic, multi-part, multioption Ork Heavy Support kit
Includes all upgrades needed to create either a Battlewagon, Bonebreaka or a Gunwagon
Excellent purchase alongside Combat Patrol: Orks

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Battletome: Stormcast Eternals 37.5e
Contains the full rules and background for Stormcast Eternals, fully updated to include the mighty Draconith and the Stormdrake Guard...

Stormstrike Chariot 35e
Push-fit, multi-part, multi-option plastic kit
Ideal for harassing enemy lines before charging the weakened opponent

Knight-Judicator with Gryph-hounds 25e
This Hero is capable of dealing massive damage from afar

Stormcast Eternals Warscroll Cards 30e Available While Stocks Last
Excellent upsell item to Battletome: Stormcast Eternals
Contains 76 warscroll cards for every unit including 3 Endless Spells from Battletome: Stormcast Eternals
Includes 30 gaming tokens across two sheets of double-sided push-out card

Stormcast Eternals Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
Excellent upsell item to Battletome: Stormcast Eternals
Contains 20 royal blue dice with bright white ink
1-5 faces are traditionally pipped
6 face depicts the twin-tailed comet of Sigmar

Battletome: Orruk Warclans 37.5e
Contains the full rules and background for Orruk Warclans, fully updated to include the Orruk Kruleboyz and Kragnos, End of Empires

Breaka-Boss on Mirebrute Troggoth 40e
A Hero choice for Orruk Warclans armies

Beast-Skewer Killbow 25e
This is the first Orruk Artillery unit
Capable of dealing lots of damage to a large target

Orruk Warclans Warscroll Cards 25e Available While Stocks Last
Excellent upsell item to Battletome: Orruk Warclans
Contains 37 warscroll cards for every unit including Kragnos, End of Empires
Includes 30 gaming tokens across two sheets of double-sided push-out card

Orruk Warclans Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
Excellent upsell item to Battletome: Orruk Warclans
Contains 20 green dice with bright yellow ink
1-5 faces are traditionally pipped
6 face depicts an Orruk Warclans icon

Grand Alliance Order Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
A set of 20 Grand Alliance of Order themed dice
The dice are a solid blue colour, with a Gold coloured ink
The ‘6’ depicts an icon representing the Grand Alliance of Order

Grand Alliance Destruction Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
A set of 20 Grand Alliance of Destruction themed dice
The dice are a dark green colour, with a yellow coloured ink
The ‘6’ - depicts sharp toothed jaws representing the Grand Alliance of Destruction

Grand Alliance Chaos Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
A set of 20 Grand Alliance of Chaos themed dice
The dice are a blood red colour, with a metallic orange coloured ink
The ‘6’ depicts the eight-pointed star of Chaos that represents the Grand Alliance of Chaos

Grand Alliance Death Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
A set of 20 Grand Alliance of Death themed dice
The dice are a deep purple colour, with a bone white coloured ink
The ‘6’ depicts a skull representing the Grand Alliance of Death

Blood Bowl: Dark Elf Team Dice Set 12e Available While Stocks Last
Clear silver and metallic purple dice with white ink
Contains 7 Dice: 3x Blood Bowl 6-sided dice, 2x 6-sided dice, 1 Blood Bowl 8-sided dice, and 1 Blood Bowl 16-sided Dice

Blood Bowl: Dark Elf Team Card Pack 21e Available While Stocks Last
44 reference cards for Dark Elf Teams
Includes 3 Star Player cards who can all play for Dark Elf teams, and 16 Special Play Inducement cards that are unique and bespoke to Dark Elf teams, only available in this set

Blood Bowl: Dark Elf Team Pitch & Dugouts 37e Available While Stocks Last
A double-sided Blood Bowl pitch and set of two double-sided dugouts perfect for any Dark Elf Team
Rules for both pitches are included with the set

Warhammer Chronicles: Knights of Bretonnia 16e
Omnibus By Anthony Reynolds
Collects Knight Errant, Knight of the Realm, novellas Questing Knight, Grail Knight, and short story Rest Eternal
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 704pp

Direchasm 12,5e
Reformat
A collection of eleven short stores by authors including Ben Counter, Anna Stephens, Graeme Lyon, Clint Werner, and many more
Related products: Beastgrave, Direchasm, Arena Mortis
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 368pp

White Dwarf 468 septembar 2021 1000rsd

Pisite sta VaS interesuje.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
19.jpg
18.jpg
17.jpg
16.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Gobsprakk, The Mouth of Mork 110e
Can be built as either Gobsprakk the Mouth of Mork or a Killaboss on Corpse-rippa Vulcha
Both heroes are fantastic centrepiece miniatures for Orruk Warclans armies
Gobsprakk is a cunning and powerful Wizard that brings magic dominance to the board
The Killabos is an excellent fighter and commander that can use the same command ability more than once a turn.

Swampboss Skumdrekk on Sloppklaw 42.5e
1x Plastic, multi-part, multi-option, glue-fit miniatures of Swampboss Skumdrekk, a Single, Unique, Grinnin’ Blades Hero
This is a dual kit that can alternatively build a Snatchaboss on Sludgeraker Beast
Both are monstrous leaders in Orruk Warclans armies for games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar

Marshcrawla Sloggoth 40e
1x Plastic, multi-option miniature of a Marshcrawla Sloggoth, for use in Orruk Warclans armies
Includes a variety of assembly options such as heads and weapons

Gutrippaz 40e
10x Plastic, Multi-part, multi-option, miniatures of Gutrippaz
Multiple purchase item – Battleline unit choice for Orruk Warclans armies
Complete with multiple assembly options and alternative weapons

Nexus Syphon 40e
Now available individually
Also available as part of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Extremis (80-01) boxed set
A, push-fit, multi-part, plastic terrain piece for use in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar

Grim Repast 12.5e
Warhammer Crime
Necromunda – a sprawling, rotting metropolis of ancient hives, where corruption is rife and murder a way of life

Hvala unapred.
Attachments
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Orks: Kill Rig 100e
1x multi-part plastic kit that builds either a Kill Rig or Hunta Rig for use in Orks armies in games of Warhammer 40,000
If a Hunta Rig is built, then the kit also builds a separate Wurrboy miniature
This large centerpiece model can carry Boyz into battle, deal damage and even cast Psychic Powers all while being pulled by a giant Squig making it a must for all Ork collectors!

Orks: Mozrog Skragbad 40e
Contains 1x Citadel Miniature that can be either assembled as either Mozrog Skragbad, a named character, or a Beastboss on Squigosaur
Both are excellent leaders in a Beast Snagga army for Orks, able to deal significant damage in combat

Orks: Painboss 30e
Contains 2 multi-part plastic miniatures of a Painboss and Grot orderly
Able to support a variety of units making him an excellent purchase in Ork armies
The Painboss has 2 head and 2 weapon options

The Horus Heresy: Siege of Terra: Warhawk 25e Available While Stocks Last
In Book 6 of the Siege of Terra series, the forces of Chaos continue to tighten their grip on the Imperial Palace and Terra itself, as Jaghatai Khan, Primarch of the White Scars Legion and Warhawk of Chogoris, prepares to launch a desperate counterstrike

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Aeronautica Imperialis: Wrath of Angels 70e
The brand new Starter Set for Areonautica Imperialis
Introduces the eagerly awaited Adeptus Astartes and Asuryani to the game
Contains everything needed to play, including: – 3x Adeptus Astartes Xiphon Interceptors, 2x Adeptus Astartes Storm Eagles, 3x Asuryani Nightwings and 3x Asuryani Phoenix Bombers – Includes paper gaming mat, rulebook, dice, Quick Reference Cards and tokens
Requires 2 players to play with games averaging around 60 minutes

Area of Engagement: Outer Reaches 34e Available While Stocks Last
1x double-sided Area of Engagement gaming board
The one side depicts an Imperial Outpost and the other a Lava World
The board comes in two halves – when put together this gives a playing area space of 909mm x 940mm

Adeptus Astartes Xiphon Interceptor Squadron 34e
Contains 6x multipart plastic Xiphon Interceptors for the Adeptus Astartes faction and 2x Transfer sheets
Xiphon Interceptors are a Fighter class aircraft
Xiphon Interceptors will form the core of an Adeptus Astartes Aeronautica Imperialis force

Adeptus Astartes Storm Eagle Squadron 34e
Contains 2x multipart plastic Storm Eaglesfor the Adeptus Astartes faction and 1x Transfer sheet
Storm Eagles are a Fighter class aircraft combining deadly firepower and troop transport capabilities – a must have for Adeptus Astartes players

Asuryani Nightwing Squadron 34e
Contains 3x multipart plastic Nightwings for the Asuryani faction and 1x Transfer sheet
Nightwings form the core of an Asuryani force
Nightwings can be assembled with a variety of weapons and can be built with adjustable wings

Asuryani Phoenix Bomber Squadron 34e
Contains 3x multipart plastic Phoenix Bombers for the Asuryani faction and 1x Transfer sheet
Currently the only Bomber class vehicle for the Asuryani making it an excellent purchase for Asuryani collectors

Adeptus Astartes Aircraft & Aces Card Pack 25e Available While Stocks Last
Contains 86x Adeptus Astartes cards that includes Adeptus Astartes Aircraft, Aircraft Upgrade and Weapon, Ground Defences Cards and Adeptus Astartes Aces Cards
This card pack is currently the only way for players to receive the Adeptus Astartes Ace pilots

Asuryani Aircraft & Aces Card Pack 25e Available While Stocks Last
Contains 91x Asuryani cards that includes Asuryani Aircraft, Aircraft Upgrades and Weapons, Ground Defences Cards and Asuryani Aces Cards
This card pack is currently the only way for players to receive the Asuryani Ace pilots

Adeptus Astartes Dice Set 14.5e Available While Stocks Last
8x themed D6 dice, for use in games of Aeronautica Imperialis, themed around the Adeptus Astartes faction
The ‘6’ facing is decorated with the Space Marine symbol
The dice are 16mm round cornered dice and have a two-tone dark metallic swirl colour with a silver ink

Asuryani Dice Set 14.5e Available While Stocks Last
8x themed D6 dice, for use in games of Aeronautica Imperialis, themed around the Asuryani faction
The ‘6’ facing is decorated with an Aeldari ‘air’ rune
The dice are 16mm round cornered dice that have a wraithbone like colour with a golden ink

Necromunda: Van Saar Weapons and Upgrades 20e
Hobbyists can assemble their Van Saar gang with deadly weapons and new heads to create a truly unique gang
Usable by House Van Saar gang or Van Saar Archeoteks & Grav-cutters kits

The Twice-Dead King: Ruin 22e Available While Stocks Last
Author: Nate Crowley Format: Hardback, 288pp
Follow in the footsteps of Oltyx, a Necron dynastic heir, as he attempts to reclaim his birthright against the very court that exiled him.

Silent Hunters 12.5e
Author: Edoardo Albert Format: Paperback, 352pp
This novel featuring the Carcharodons Space Marine Chapter, is now available in paperback for the first time, focuses on the hunt of Chaplain Tangata Manu, as he battles against the vile Drukhari in an attempt to recover a long lost artefact and to regain his honour.

Hvala unapred.
Attachments
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Klub Zmaj”