GW Porudzbina

Obaveštenja, predlozi i pitanja o radu kluba Zmaj.

Moderators: stalker, lord warrior

Marko

Re: GW Porudzbina

Post by Marko »

Pozdrav,
Pošto će GW imati od subote,24.07, pa narednih 9 dana "made to order" Necron Overlorda (Necron Overlord Hasmoteph the Resplendent) zanima me da li njega mogu poručiti.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Mgu da pokušam. Neki made to order-i su nam bili dostupni, neki ne.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Marko

Post by Marko »

Mrzimsvee wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:03 pm Mgu da pokušam. Neki made to order-i su nam bili dostupni, neki ne.
Ako uspe samo me obavesti, ukoliko nije problem.
Hvala unapred
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledece:

Adepta Sororitas Castigator 65e
Contains 1x multi-part plastic Citadel Miniature
A Heavy Support choice for the Adepta Sororitas
A versatile battle tank with an array of deadly weapons for both heavy armour and elite infantry

Adepta Sororitas Combat Patrol 110e
Contains 26 existing, plastic multi-part miniatures:
– 1x Canoness, 1x Rhino, 1x Repentia Superior, 1x Penitent Engine, 3x Arco Flagellants, 4x Sisters Repentia, 5x Seraphim and 10x Battle Sisters
Approximately 58% added value

Aestred Thurga, Reliquant at Arms 30e
Contains 2x multi-part Citadel Miniatures
A stunning centrepiece unit that can be included in any Adepta Sororitas Army – an ideal purchase for painters and players alike

Battlezone: Mechanicus – Terrain Cards 20e
An essential purchase alongside the Charadon terrain kits and for fans of Chapter Approved: Tactical Deployment Mission Pack
A set of 22 Tactical Terrain Datasheet cards for use in games using the Tactical Deployment rules
Also contains rules for using terrain in Narrative and Crusade games

Battlezone: Mechanicus – Charadon 120e
A terrain and gaming board expansion set for Warhammer 40,000
Excellent purchase alongside Battlezone Mechanicum: Terrain Datasheet Cards
Contains 13 pieces of push-fit, plastic terrain and 2 gaming boards
The terrain includes: 2x Ferratonic Furnace, 1x Haemotrope Reactor, 5x Plasma Conduit parts, 2x Alchomite Stack, 2x Thermic Plasma Regulator and 1x Emergency hatch
Approximately 83% added value

Battlezone: Mechanicus Galvanic Magnavent 60e
The Galvanic Magnavent is a great addition to any hobbyists terrain collection that’s themed around the Adeptus Mechanicus
Now with its own bespoke rules when purchased alongside the Battlezone Mechanicum: Terrain Datasheet Cards

Battlezone: Mechanicus Ferratonic Furnace 45e
The Ferratonic Furnace is a great addition to any hobbyists terrain collection that’s themed around the Adeptus Mechanicus
Now with its own bespoke rules when purchased alongside the Battlezone Mechanicus: Terrain Datasheet Cards

Necromunda: House of Shadow 37e
A 128-page hardback expansion for Delaque Gangs in Necromunda
An essential purchase for House Delaque players
Contains new rules, new gang profiles, alliances, background, scenarios, terrain rules and 3 Special Characters for House Delaque - the House of Shadow

Delaque Nacht-Ghul and Psy-Gheists 34e
Contains 7x multi-part plastic miniatures for use in House Delaque gangs in games of Necromunda
The box contains a huge variety of miniatures: 2x Nacht-Ghul (Champion), 2x Psy-Gheists (Prospect), 2x Psychoteric Wyrm (Exotic Beast) and 1x Piscean Spektor (Brute)
These miniatures are the perfect purchase alongside the expansion book for Delaque, the Book of Shadows

House of Shadow Dice Set 12e Available While Stocks Last
A set of dice themed around House Delaque
The dice are black with gold swirls throughout with a white coloured ink
Contains 8x Necromunda Dice: 3x D6, 3x Injury Dice, 1x Ammo Dice and 1x Scatter Dice

Delaque Gang Tactics Card Set 12e Available While Stocks Last
A handy set of 26 cards for use by House Delaque Gangs in games of Necromunda
Contains 18 tactics cards and 8 blank fighter cards with Delaque Gang iconography

Orlock Weapons Upgrades 20e
A selection of 14 weapons available to House Orlock and 10 heads to create a truly unique gang
Compatible with the Orlock Arms Masters and Wreckers kit

The Horus Heresy: Siege of Terra: The First Wall 11.5e
Reformat By Gav Thorpe
Book 3 in the New York Times bestselling series
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 464pp

Pisite sta Vas interesuje.
Hvala unapred.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer 40,000: Hexfire 140e Available While Stocks Last
A Battle Box that pits the Thousand Sons against the Grey Knights
Includes 29x plastic Citadel Miniatures, including the Infernal Master and Castellan Crowe – two brand new sculpts, exclusive to this set at this time
Also contains 10x Tzaangors (83-75) and 2x Tzaangor 40k upgrade frames, 5x Scarab Occult Terminators (43-36), 1x Tzaangor Shaman (83-76), 10x Grey Knights Strike Squad (57-08), 1x Nemesis Dreadknight (57-10), 1x Chaos Space Marine Transfer Sheet
40-page softback Campaign Booklet contains the rules for the contents of the set
Approximately 95% added value

Codex: Grey Knights 37.5e
The essential book for Grey Knights players in Warhammer 40,000
112-page hardback Codex: Grey Knights includes all required rules for fielding Grey Knights armies
Covering background information, miniatures showcase, all the rules needed for Matched Play games such as relics, psychic powers, stratagems and Datasheets and a bespoke Grey Knights Crusade section

Codex: Thousand Sons 37.5e
The essential book for Thousand Sons players in Warhammer 40,000
96-page hardback Codex: Thousand Sons includes all required rules for fielding Thousand Sons armies
Covering background information, miniatures showcase, all the rules needed for Matched Play games such as relics, psychic powers, stratagems and Datasheets and a bespoke Thousand Sons Crusade section

Grey Knights Datacards 20e
A set of handy Warhammer 40,000 Datacards for Grey Knights armies, containing:
7x Core Stratagems, 35x Grey Knights Stratagems, 8x Grey Knights Brotherhood Stratagems, 7x Litanies of Purity, and 21x Psychic Powers

Thousand Sons Datacards 20e
A set of handy Warhammer 40,000 Datacards for Thousand Sons armies, containing:
7x Core Stratagems, 35x Generic Thousand Sons Stratagems, 6x Infernal Pacts, 9x Cult specific Psychic Powers, 19x Psychic Powers

Grey Knights Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
Upsell item for Codex: Grey Knights
A set of 20 16mm rounded edged D6s
Pearlescent silver dice with white ink
‘1’-’5’ faces pipped, with the icon of the Grey Knights on the ‘6’ face

Thousand Sons Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
Upsell item for Codex: Thousand Sons
A set of 20 16mm rounded edged D6s
Ahriman Blue dice, with yellow ink
‘1’-’5’ faces pipped, with the icon of the Thousand Sons on the ‘6’ face

Blood Bowl: Shambling Undead Dice Set 12e Available While Stocks Last
Clear amber gem dice with black ink
Contains 7 Dice: 3x Blood Bowl 6-sided dice, 2x 6-sided dice, 1 Blood Bowl 8-sided dice, and 1 Blood Bowl 16-sided Dice

Blood Bowl: Shambling Undead Card Pack 21e Available While Stocks Last
44 reference cards for Shambling Undead Teams
Includes 3 Star Player cards who can all play for Shambling Undead teams, and 16 Special Play
Inducement cards that are unique and bespoke to Shambling Undead teams only available in this set

Blood Bowl: Shambling Undead Pitch & Dugouts 37e Available While Stocks Last
A double-sided Blood Bowl pitch and set of two double-sided dugouts perfect for any Shambling Undead Team
Rules for both pitches are included with the set.

Deathwatch: The Long Vigil 12.5e
Anthology By Various Authors
Alien-killing action in an anthology that showcases the Deathwatch at their very best.
Related products: Deathwatch Range
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 400pp

Darkness in the Blood 12.5e
Reformat By Guy Haley
After the devastation of Baal, the Blood Angels must rebuild their broken empire
Related products: Mephiston, Blood Angels Range
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 384pp

Broken City 12.5e
Anthology By Various Authors
A Warhammer Crime anthology
Includes a novella and six short stories
Related products: Warhammer Crime series
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 448pp

The Infinite and the Divine 12.5e
Reformat By Robert Rath
Two mighty Necron characters, Trazyn (The Infinite) and Orikan (The Divine) battle over a powerful artefact
Related products: Necrons Range
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 448pp

Realm Quest: Battle for the Soulspring 8e
New Release By Tom Huddleston
Book 6 in the Realm Quest series
Final installment in the series
Related products: Stormcast Eternals
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 192pp

Warped Galaxies: Tomb of the Necrons 8e
New Release By Cavan Scott
Book 6 in the Warped Galaxies series
Final installment in the series
Related products: Space Marines, Necrons
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 224pp

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Kill Team: Octarius 155e available while stocks last
A brand new edition of Kill Team that’s an entirely new game system
Contains everything a hobbyist needs in order to delve right in
Includes 23 all-new Citadel Miniatures – 11 Death Korps of Krieg and 12 Orks Kommandos – only available in this set at this time
144-page, softback Core Book and 96-page, softback Octarius Rules Manual
1 Gaming Board, 2 Transfer Sheets, 85 Tokens, 54 Cards, 10 Dice, 3 Combat Gauges and 6 Kill Team Barricades, and 11 pieces of Ork-themed Terrain
Approximately 100% Added Value
This is an available while stocks last product, in the event of selling out prior to launch, outstanding demand will be collected and stock will be made to order with delivery in Q1 2022, by which time the contents will be available separately. The deadline for Made to Orders request is the 27th August.

Kill Team: Compendium 37.5e
Essential purchase for using existing Kill Teams
Updates the rules for most of the current Kill Teams; Space Marines, Grey Knights, Astra Militarum, Adeptus Mechanicus, Sisters of Battle, Adeptus Custodes and the Sisters of Silence, Chaos Space Marines, Death Guard, Thousand Sons, Chaos Daemons, Craftworlds, Drukhari, Harlequins, Orks, Necrons, T'au Empire, Kroot, Tyranids, and Genestealer Cults.
For Each Kill Team this book includes, datacards for each of its operatives, bespoke Strategic and Tactical Ploys to capture its unique methods of waging skirmish warfare, and a selection of equipment to personalise the Kill Team for the mission at hand.
The Kill Team: Core Book is required to use this book

Kill Team: Core Book 37.5e
Essential if not purchasing the Octarius boxed set as it is included inside.
Provides all the rules a customer needs to get playing, including support for Open, Narrative and Matched Play

Kill Team: Killzone Essentials 25e
This set contains: 84 Tokens, 3 Combat Gauges and 6 Kill Team Barricades
An essential purchase if not also getting the Kill Team: Octarius box set

Kill Team: Tac Ops Cards 14.5e Available While Stocks Last
An essential purchase if not also getting the Kill Team: Octarius box set
A set of 54 handy reference cards for use in games of Kill Team, when selecting Tac Ops secondary objectives during games
Contains 2 separate full decks of 27 cards

Kill Team: Death Korps of Krieg Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
Contains 20x D6 dice, they are orange with black ink and the ‘6’ face is decorated with a Death Korps of Krieg mask
As the dice are D6 they are usable in both games of Warhammer 40,000 and Kill Team

Kill Team: Ork Kommandos Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
Contains 20x D6 dice, they are black with orange ink and the ‘6’ face is decorated with an Orky icon representing the Ork Kommandos
As the dice are D6 they are usable in both games of Warhammer 40,000 and Kill Team

Kill Team: Adeptus Astartes Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
Contains 20x D6 dice, they are orange with black ink and the ‘6’ face is decorated with an Adeptus Astartes icon

Kill Team: Chaotica Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
Contains 20x D6 dice, they are black with orange ink and the ‘6’ face is decorated with an icon of Chaos

The Helwinter Gate 22e Available While Stocks Last
Author: Chris Wraight Format: Hardback, 352pp
A Space Wolves novel
Discover what Járnhamar Pack got up to as the 13th Black Crusade ravaged the galaxy and the Dark Imperium dawned. Chris Wraight returns to the heroes of Blood of Asaheim and Stormcaller

Chronicles of Malus Darkblade, Volume One 16e
Author: Dan Abnett and Mike Lee Format: Paperback, 704pp
3 classic novels and a short story from the Old World:
– The Blood Price (short story) by C L Werner
– The Daemon’s Curse (novel) by Dan Abnett and Mike Lee
– Bloodstorm (novel) by Dan Abnett and Mike Lee
– Reaper of Souls (novel) by Dan Abnett and Mike Lee
Related products: Start Collecting! Anvilgard, Darkshards, Blackguard,
Black Ark Fleetmaster, Black Ark Corsairs, Drakespawn Knights

Covens of Blood 12.5e
Author: Anna Stephens, Liane Merciel and Jamie Crisalli
Format: Paperback, 352pp
Portmanteu novel focussed around Daughters of Khaine
This portmanteau novel weaves together three brutal tales, each telling of a witch-aelf burdened by an impossible task: Trisethni of the Khailebron sect, Nepenora of the Kharumathi, and Vahis of the Draichi Ganeth

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Underworlds: Arena Mortis 37.5e Available While Stocks Last
The new Arena Mortis is a fast paced game mode for 3-6 Warhammer Underworlds players – an excellent purchase for group gaming events
In addition the board and cards included in Arena Mortis can be used in standard games of Warhammer Underworlds making it a great purchase for all fans of the game.

Warhammer Underworlds: Grand Alliance Destruction Dice 25e Available While Stocks Last
Contains twenty 16mm square edged dice – enough dice for two players
Includes 10x Attack Dice, 6x Defence Dice and 4x Magic Dice
Attack Dice: two tone yellow swirl, with green coloured pips
Defence Dice: green, with a heavy white fleck throughout and yellow pips
Magic Dice: translucent green with yellow pips

The Art of Warhammer Age of Sigmar & Warhammer Fantasy Battles 38e Available While Stocks Last
Watch how characters have progressed from the World-that-Was to the Mortal Realms in this stunning collection of Black Library covers from an array of wonderful artists
Includes art from the World-that-Was and the Mortal Realms
Artist notes and design commentary for select pieces

Sanction and Sin 12.5e
Warhammer Crime anthology includes nine short stories featuring the inhabitants of Varangantua – the devout and the devious, the sanctioners and the sinners
– Up in Arms - Mike Brooks – Bracelet of Bones - Danie Ware – Blood Ballot - J S Collyer – Bitter Harvest - Denny Flowers – Unnatural Causes - Jude Reid – Loose Ends - Darius Hinks – Confessions of Fire - Gary Kloster – The Siege of Ismyr - Victoria Hayward – Service - Jonathan D Beer
Related products: Black Library’s Warhammer Crime Range

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

CODEX: ORKS 37.5e
The essential book for Ork players in Warhammer 40,000
136-page hardback Codex: Orks includes all required rules for fielding Ork armies
Covering background information, miniatures showcase, all the rules needed for Matched Play games such as relics, psychic powers, stratagems and Datasheets and a bespoke Ork Crusade section
Previously available in the Beast Snagga Orks Army Set (with a different artwork cover)

COMBAT PATROL: ORKS 110e
The ultimate way to start collecting an Ork army
Contains 25 plastic Citadel Miniatures that are a mix of new multi-part, pushfit and multi-part, multi-option miniatures
Includes 1x Ork Warboss in Mega Armour, 20x Ork Boyz, 3x Deffkoptas and 1x Deff Dread, those in bold are brand new and only available in this box set for now.
A perfect way to start or add to an existing collection at a great value price.
An added value product with approximately 70% added value

SQUIGHOG BOYZ 45e
Contains 5x multi-part multi-option, plastic miniatures for use in Ork armies
Includes 1x Nob on Smasha Squig, 3x Squighog Boyz and 1x Bomb Squig
Also includes optional Bomb Squig
Previously available in the Beast Snagga Orks Army Set

BEAST SNAGGA BOYZ 40e
Contains 10x multi-part, multi-option plastic Citadel Miniatures
A deadly new type of Ork, this powerful Troop choice is a multiple purchase item

ZODGROD WORTSNAGGA 32.5e
Contains 1x multi-part, single-option, plastic miniature– a HQ choice for use in Ork armies
Zodgrod is a unique character for Snakebite Orks whose abilities make him an excellent purchase alongside boxes of Gretchin (50-16)

BEASTBOSS 30e
Contains 1x multi-part, single-option, plastic miniature – a HQ choice for use in Ork armies
An excellent Warlord choice for an Ork army and a great purchase alongside a box of Beast Snagga Boyz who can benefit from his rule

ORKS DICE SET 25e Available While Stocks Last
A set of 20x dice for use in games of Warhammer 40,000, themed around the Orks
Dark green, with off white ink
The ‘1-5’ facings are traditionally pipped
The ‘6’ face is decorated with an Ork icon

BIG‘ED BOSSBUNKA 55e
A brand new terrain feature for Ork armies
Able to fire unique, deadly weapons and boost the effectiveness of an Ork Warboss within
A great purchase alongside Combat Patrol: Orks

ORKS DATACARDS 20e
52x Datacards for use in Ork armies in games of Warhammer 40,000
Includes 7x Core Stratagem cards, 25x Generic Orks Stratagems, 7x Ork Clans Stratagems and 13x Psychic Powers (including Smite)

BATTLEWAGON 80e
A repackage of an iconic plastic, multi-part, multioption Ork Heavy Support kit
Includes all upgrades needed to create either a Battlewagon, Bonebreaka or a Gunwagon
Excellent purchase alongside Combat Patrol: Orks

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Battletome: Stormcast Eternals 37.5e
Contains the full rules and background for Stormcast Eternals, fully updated to include the mighty Draconith and the Stormdrake Guard...

Stormstrike Chariot 35e
Push-fit, multi-part, multi-option plastic kit
Ideal for harassing enemy lines before charging the weakened opponent

Knight-Judicator with Gryph-hounds 25e
This Hero is capable of dealing massive damage from afar

Stormcast Eternals Warscroll Cards 30e Available While Stocks Last
Excellent upsell item to Battletome: Stormcast Eternals
Contains 76 warscroll cards for every unit including 3 Endless Spells from Battletome: Stormcast Eternals
Includes 30 gaming tokens across two sheets of double-sided push-out card

Stormcast Eternals Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
Excellent upsell item to Battletome: Stormcast Eternals
Contains 20 royal blue dice with bright white ink
1-5 faces are traditionally pipped
6 face depicts the twin-tailed comet of Sigmar

Battletome: Orruk Warclans 37.5e
Contains the full rules and background for Orruk Warclans, fully updated to include the Orruk Kruleboyz and Kragnos, End of Empires

Breaka-Boss on Mirebrute Troggoth 40e
A Hero choice for Orruk Warclans armies

Beast-Skewer Killbow 25e
This is the first Orruk Artillery unit
Capable of dealing lots of damage to a large target

Orruk Warclans Warscroll Cards 25e Available While Stocks Last
Excellent upsell item to Battletome: Orruk Warclans
Contains 37 warscroll cards for every unit including Kragnos, End of Empires

Orruk Warclans Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
Excellent upsell item to Battletome: Orruk Warclans
Contains 20 green dice with bright yellow ink
6 face depicts an Orruk Warclans icon

Grand Alliance Order Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
A set of 20 Grand Alliance of Order themed dice
The dice are a solid blue colour, with a Gold coloured ink
The ‘6’ depicts an icon representing the Grand Alliance of Order

Grand Alliance Destruction Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
A set of 20 Grand Alliance of Destruction themed dice
The dice are a dark green colour, with a yellow coloured ink
The ‘6’ - depicts sharp toothed jaws representing the Grand Alliance of Destruction

Grand Alliance Chaos Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
A set of 20 Grand Alliance of Chaos themed dice
The dice are a blood red colour, with a metallic orange coloured ink
The ‘6’ depicts the eight-pointed star of Chaos that represents the Grand Alliance of Chaos

Grand Alliance Death Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
A set of 20 Grand Alliance of Death themed dice
The dice are a deep purple colour, with a bone white coloured ink
The ‘6’ depicts a skull representing the Grand Alliance of Death

Blood Bowl: Dark Elf Team Dice Set 12e Available While Stocks Last
Clear silver and metallic purple dice with white ink
Contains 7 Dice: 3x Blood Bowl 6-sided dice, 2x 6-sided dice, 1 Blood Bowl 8-sided dice, and 1 Blood Bowl 16-sided Dice

Blood Bowl: Dark Elf Team Card Pack 21e Available While Stocks Last
44 reference cards for Dark Elf Teams
Includes 3 Star Player cards who can all play for Dark Elf teams, and 16 Special Play Inducement cards that are unique and bespoke to Dark Elf teams, only available in this set

Blood Bowl: Dark Elf Team Pitch & Dugouts 37e Available While Stocks Last
A double-sided Blood Bowl pitch and set of two double-sided dugouts perfect for any Dark Elf Team
Rules for both pitches are included with the set

Warhammer Chronicles: Knights of Bretonnia 16e
Omnibus By Anthony Reynolds
Collects Knight Errant, Knight of the Realm, novellas Questing Knight, Grail Knight, and short story Rest Eternal
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 704pp

Direchasm 12,5e
Reformat
A collection of eleven short stores by authors including Ben Counter, Anna Stephens, Graeme Lyon, Clint Werner, and many more
Related products: Beastgrave, Direchasm, Arena Mortis
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 368pp

White Dwarf 468 septembar 2021 1000rsd

Pisite sta VaS interesuje.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
19.jpg
18.jpg
17.jpg
16.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Gobsprakk, The Mouth of Mork 110e
Can be built as either Gobsprakk the Mouth of Mork or a Killaboss on Corpse-rippa Vulcha
Both heroes are fantastic centrepiece miniatures for Orruk Warclans armies
Gobsprakk is a cunning and powerful Wizard that brings magic dominance to the board
The Killabos is an excellent fighter and commander that can use the same command ability more than once a turn.

Swampboss Skumdrekk on Sloppklaw 42.5e
1x Plastic, multi-part, multi-option, glue-fit miniatures of Swampboss Skumdrekk, a Single, Unique, Grinnin’ Blades Hero
This is a dual kit that can alternatively build a Snatchaboss on Sludgeraker Beast
Both are monstrous leaders in Orruk Warclans armies for games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar

Marshcrawla Sloggoth 40e
1x Plastic, multi-option miniature of a Marshcrawla Sloggoth, for use in Orruk Warclans armies
Includes a variety of assembly options such as heads and weapons

Gutrippaz 40e
10x Plastic, Multi-part, multi-option, miniatures of Gutrippaz
Multiple purchase item – Battleline unit choice for Orruk Warclans armies
Complete with multiple assembly options and alternative weapons

Nexus Syphon 40e
Now available individually
Also available as part of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Extremis (80-01) boxed set
A, push-fit, multi-part, plastic terrain piece for use in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar

Grim Repast 12.5e
Warhammer Crime
Necromunda – a sprawling, rotting metropolis of ancient hives, where corruption is rife and murder a way of life

Hvala unapred.
Attachments
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Orks: Kill Rig 100e
1x multi-part plastic kit that builds either a Kill Rig or Hunta Rig for use in Orks armies in games of Warhammer 40,000
If a Hunta Rig is built, then the kit also builds a separate Wurrboy miniature
This large centerpiece model can carry Boyz into battle, deal damage and even cast Psychic Powers all while being pulled by a giant Squig making it a must for all Ork collectors!

Orks: Mozrog Skragbad 40e
Contains 1x Citadel Miniature that can be either assembled as either Mozrog Skragbad, a named character, or a Beastboss on Squigosaur
Both are excellent leaders in a Beast Snagga army for Orks, able to deal significant damage in combat

Orks: Painboss 30e
Contains 2 multi-part plastic miniatures of a Painboss and Grot orderly
Able to support a variety of units making him an excellent purchase in Ork armies
The Painboss has 2 head and 2 weapon options

The Horus Heresy: Siege of Terra: Warhawk 25e Available While Stocks Last
In Book 6 of the Siege of Terra series, the forces of Chaos continue to tighten their grip on the Imperial Palace and Terra itself, as Jaghatai Khan, Primarch of the White Scars Legion and Warhawk of Chogoris, prepares to launch a desperate counterstrike

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Aeronautica Imperialis: Wrath of Angels 70e
The brand new Starter Set for Areonautica Imperialis
Introduces the eagerly awaited Adeptus Astartes and Asuryani to the game
Contains everything needed to play, including: – 3x Adeptus Astartes Xiphon Interceptors, 2x Adeptus Astartes Storm Eagles, 3x Asuryani Nightwings and 3x Asuryani Phoenix Bombers – Includes paper gaming mat, rulebook, dice, Quick Reference Cards and tokens
Requires 2 players to play with games averaging around 60 minutes

Area of Engagement: Outer Reaches 34e Available While Stocks Last
1x double-sided Area of Engagement gaming board
The one side depicts an Imperial Outpost and the other a Lava World
The board comes in two halves – when put together this gives a playing area space of 909mm x 940mm

Adeptus Astartes Xiphon Interceptor Squadron 34e
Contains 6x multipart plastic Xiphon Interceptors for the Adeptus Astartes faction and 2x Transfer sheets
Xiphon Interceptors are a Fighter class aircraft
Xiphon Interceptors will form the core of an Adeptus Astartes Aeronautica Imperialis force

Adeptus Astartes Storm Eagle Squadron 34e
Contains 2x multipart plastic Storm Eaglesfor the Adeptus Astartes faction and 1x Transfer sheet
Storm Eagles are a Fighter class aircraft combining deadly firepower and troop transport capabilities – a must have for Adeptus Astartes players

Asuryani Nightwing Squadron 34e
Contains 3x multipart plastic Nightwings for the Asuryani faction and 1x Transfer sheet
Nightwings form the core of an Asuryani force
Nightwings can be assembled with a variety of weapons and can be built with adjustable wings

Asuryani Phoenix Bomber Squadron 34e
Contains 3x multipart plastic Phoenix Bombers for the Asuryani faction and 1x Transfer sheet
Currently the only Bomber class vehicle for the Asuryani making it an excellent purchase for Asuryani collectors

Adeptus Astartes Aircraft & Aces Card Pack 25e Available While Stocks Last
Contains 86x Adeptus Astartes cards that includes Adeptus Astartes Aircraft, Aircraft Upgrade and Weapon, Ground Defences Cards and Adeptus Astartes Aces Cards
This card pack is currently the only way for players to receive the Adeptus Astartes Ace pilots

Asuryani Aircraft & Aces Card Pack 25e Available While Stocks Last
Contains 91x Asuryani cards that includes Asuryani Aircraft, Aircraft Upgrades and Weapons, Ground Defences Cards and Asuryani Aces Cards
This card pack is currently the only way for players to receive the Asuryani Ace pilots

Adeptus Astartes Dice Set 14.5e Available While Stocks Last
8x themed D6 dice, for use in games of Aeronautica Imperialis, themed around the Adeptus Astartes faction
The ‘6’ facing is decorated with the Space Marine symbol
The dice are 16mm round cornered dice and have a two-tone dark metallic swirl colour with a silver ink

Asuryani Dice Set 14.5e Available While Stocks Last
8x themed D6 dice, for use in games of Aeronautica Imperialis, themed around the Asuryani faction
The ‘6’ facing is decorated with an Aeldari ‘air’ rune
The dice are 16mm round cornered dice that have a wraithbone like colour with a golden ink

Necromunda: Van Saar Weapons and Upgrades 20e
Hobbyists can assemble their Van Saar gang with deadly weapons and new heads to create a truly unique gang
Usable by House Van Saar gang or Van Saar Archeoteks & Grav-cutters kits

The Twice-Dead King: Ruin 22e Available While Stocks Last
Author: Nate Crowley Format: Hardback, 288pp
Follow in the footsteps of Oltyx, a Necron dynastic heir, as he attempts to reclaim his birthright against the very court that exiled him.

Silent Hunters 12.5e
Author: Edoardo Albert Format: Paperback, 352pp
This novel featuring the Carcharodons Space Marine Chapter, is now available in paperback for the first time, focuses on the hunt of Chaplain Tangata Manu, as he battles against the vile Drukhari in an attempt to recover a long lost artefact and to regain his honour.

Hvala unapred.
Attachments
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledeće:

Black templar army set 155e

First opportunity to get hold of the brand new Black Templars miniatures, Codex Supplement and Datacards
Launch Edition Codex Supplement: Black Templars, with exclusive cover only available in this set
Contains 13x multipart plastic Citadel Miniatures: – 1x Black Templars Marshal, 1x The Emperor’s Champion, 1x 10-model Black Templars Primaris Crusader Squad, and 1x Redemptor Dreadnought
The perfect way to start a Black Templars army, packed with new models and exclusive items
Approximately 16% Added Value

White Dwarf 469. 1000rsd

Za black templar army set mi trebaju narudžbine još danas.

Pišite šta Vas interesuje.
Hvala unapred
Attachments
URw2lFq8QEO74beS.jpg
HkNcs7eEk0UNx3Za.jpg
QiY4AdgHdE5DPwHr.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Underworlds: Harrowdeep 80e Available While Stocks Last
The biggest core box Warhammer Underworlds has ever received!
2x brand new Warbands – push-fit, single-posed, pre-coloured plastic – 4x Xandire’s Truthseekers fighters – 5x Da Kunnin’ Krew fighters
Packed with cards for the two new Warbands as well as 48x Universal cards and 36x brand new Grand Alliance cards for Order, Chaos, Death and Destruction
Includes 2x new double-sided gaming boards, 11x dice, 114x tokens and a 52-page Harrowdeep Rules Booklet with all the rules needed to

Warzone Octarius: Book 1 – Rising Tide 37.5e
Begins a brand new narrative for Warhammer 40,000, with Matched Play and bespoke rules, for the Astra Militarum, Tyranids, Deathwatch and Fortifications
Consolidates Inquisition and Tyranids rules previously available in Psychic Awakening: Blood of Baal and Psychic Awakening: Pariah into one place
New Crusade rewards as well as a bespoke Astra Militarum / Tyranid section
An essential purchase for fans of the lore and those collectors of the above armies
Please note: this is a Warhammer 40,000 expansion, and is NOT a support product for the recently released Kill Team: Octarius

Crusade Mission Pack – Containment 32.5e
A 112-page Narrative Play Crusade Mission Pack featuring new Crusade Planetstrike rules for fighting in the Octarius system as well as 21 brand new Crusade Missions, across all 4 sizes of game
Includes Planetstrike Agendas, Battle Trait Tables, bespoke Planetstrike Stratagems and example Campaign Trees for use in Pankallis Assault Campaign, rules for these can be found in War Zone Octarius: Book 1 - Rising Tide
Excellent purchase alongside War Zone Octarius: Book 1 - Rising Tide

Citadel Tufts: Mordian Corpsegrass 12e
125 separate scenic basing tufts to create the impression miniatures are amongst dry savannah grasslands

Citadel Tufts: Verdia Veldt 12e
125 separate scenic basing tufts to create the impression miniatures are amongst lush green grass

WARZONE OCTARIUS: RISING TIDE DICE 25e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Day: Anasta Malkorion Vampire Lord 25e Splash Guaranteed
Celebrate Warhammer Day 2021, with this collectible Warhammer Commemorative Series miniature
Guaranteed supply line, should launch stock sell out outstanding demand will be collected and made to order
Contains 1x multipart, multi-option Citadel Miniature of Anasta Malkorion Vampire Lord, a Hero, Leader, Wizard choice for use in Soulblight Gravelord armies Includes rules in the Construction Guide

Stormcast Eternals Vanquishers 45e
Contains 10x plastic, multi-option miniatures
A Battleline unit for the Stormcast Eternals
A wealth of assembly options such as heads and poses
As a Battleline unit, Vanquishers are multiple purchase kit for Stormcast collectors

Stormcast Eternals Vigilors 45e
Contains 10x plastic, multi-option miniatures
A Battleline unit if a Knight-Judiactor is leader
A great all-round unit with a wealth of assembly options
Ideal purchase alongside a Knight-Judicator with Gryph-hounds (96-49)

Orruk Warclans Man-Skewer Boltboyz 35e
Contains 3x plastic, multi-part miniatures
Includes options to upgrade one to a Boltboy Boss
A Battleline unit in Big Yellers armies with ranged attacks, making this set an excellent addition to Orruk Warclans armies

Orruk Warclans Hobgrot Slittaz 40e
Contains 20x plastic push-fit Hobgrot Slittaz
Includes options for different Scrap Totem Bearers, Noise-makers and the Hobgrot Boss
Multi-purchase item – very few points so multiple units could be added to an army

Stormcast Eternals Annihilators 40e
Contains 3x plastic, multi-part, multi-option, gluefit Annihilators
Hard hitting and durable, Annihilators have a wealth of weapon and head options

Lord-Commander Bastian Carthalos 32.5e
Contains 1x plastic, multi-option Citadel Miniature
Bastian is the powerful Commander of the Hammers of Sigmar and an excellent leader for a Stormcast army, able to redeploy units and attack with his Damage 4 hammer!

Stormcast Eternals Knight-Relictor 25e
Contains 1 multi-part, single-option plastic miniature
A Stormcast Leader that can take full advantage of the new Prayer rules in the latest edition of Warhammer Age of Sigmar

Stormcast Eternals Vindictors 40e
Contains 10x plastic, multi-option, push-fit miniatures
A new Battleline unit for the Stormcast Eternals
Options for helmeted and unhelmeted heads, and a choice of Standard Bearer and Vindictor-prime

Stormcast Eternals Praetors 35e
Contains 3x plastic Praetors miniatures
Previously available in the Dominion, Extremis and Harbinger boxed sets
Excellent bodyguards for Stormcast heroes
1x Praetor can be built as a Prime

Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game: Dol Guldurtm Dice Set 14.5e Available While Stocks Last
8x 16mm, square-edged, D6 themed around the forces of Dol Guldur
A translucent gem dice with inky black swirls, the markings/pips are silver
‘6’ facing depicts the face/helmet of Sauron

Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game: Angmar Dice Set 14.5e Available While Stocks Last.
8x 16mm, square-edged, D6 themed around the forces of Angmar
A translucent dark green and black swirl gem dice, with silver markings/pips
‘6’ facing depicts the Crown of Morgul

Ruins of Dol Guldur 55e
Builds 1x fully modular Ruin of Dol Guldur
Combine additional sets together for endless variety
Includes various features such as a statue, dead tree, creeping vines and a staircase

Fall of the Necromancer 40e
Hardback, 72pp expansion
Includes 13x Narrative Play scenarios with campaign, 4x Legendary Legions, painting guides for the Necromancer as he appears in the movies, and the Ruins of Dol Guldur, and more!

The Witch-king of Angmar 25e
Contains 2 multi-part, multi-option, plastic miniatures
Can be used in Barad-Dur, Mordor and Angmar armies in games of Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game
A faithful recreation of their film appearance and able to be assembled with a variety of loadouts

The Accursed 12.5e
The next anthology in the Warhammer Horror series continues with 12 new stories set throughout the worlds of Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer 40,000
Related products: Warhammer Horror Range
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 336pp

Hvala unapred.
Attachments
16.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Kill Team: Chalnath 140e Available While Stocks Last -Pre-order Promise
The first Kill Team expansion, packed with terrain, new rules, missions, Spec Ops and miniatures!
The new Adepta Sororitas Sister Novitiate Kill Team includes various operatives with new weapons and rules
T’au Pathfinder Kill Team provides Pathfinders with a host of new upgrades and equipment to create a fully armed Kill Team
Approximately 34% additional value

Kill Team: T’au Empire Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
Contains 20x D6 dice
Orange with black ink
The ‘6’ face is decorated with the T’au Empire icon
Usable in games of Warhammer 40,000 and Kill Team

Kill Team: Adepta Sororitas Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
Contains 20x D6 dice
Black with orange ink
The ‘6’ face is decorated with an Adepta Sororitas Fleur-de-lys
Usable in games of Warhammer 40,000 and Kill Team

Citadel Colour Painting Handle XL 14e
A painting handle for the largest of Citadel Miniatures
Dual sliding grip holds any model with a base sized from 50mm all the way up to a 170mm oval
Compatible with the Sub-assembly Holder (66-27) and Assembly Stand (66-16

Citadel Colour Assembly Stand 21e
A re-invention of the Assembly Handle
Comes with 2 new, improved and rubberised clips to hold miniature components
Compatible with the Painting Handle (66-09), Painting Handle XL (66-15) and Sub-assembly Holder (66-27)

Citadel Colour Spray Stick 17e
360-degree rotating Spray Stick, with an enhanced ergonomical design
Holds up to 10x models across a range of base sizes from 25mm - 65mm
Includes 20x rubber bands for holding miniatures

Citadel Colour Sub-Assembly Holder 10e
Designed to hold the smallest parts of a miniature
Compatible with the Assembly Stand, Painting Handle, Painting Handle XL and Spray Stick
Contains 44x Part Holders that can be used multiple times and 2x Part Holder Receptacle

Adeptus Titanicus: Traitor Legions 40e
Format: Hardback, 176pp Languages: English
Collates and revises all the rules available for Traitor armies that have been printed outside the core rulebook, together with a host of changes and new content

Warmaster Iconoclast Heavy Battle Titan 125e
A massive Titan armed with deadly close combat weapons
Includes 1x Warmaster Titan Command Terminal, 16x Weapon Cards, 2x Ancillary Reactor System Cards
The massive Titan has a huge selection of assembly options, such as weapons, face plate and pauldrons

Aeronautica Imperialis Fire Raptor Squadron 34e
Contains 2x multipart plastic Citadel Miniatures
The only FIghter class Adeptus Astartes vehicles armed with the fearsome Avenger Bolt Cannon
The kit comes with a variety of options allowing hobbyists to customise its weapon loadout

Aeronautica Imperialis Thunderhawk Gunship 34e
Contains 1x multipart plastic Citadel Miniature
The iconic Space Marine aircraft makes its way to Aeronautica Imperialis as a Bomber class aircraft
The largest aircraft in the Space Marine fleet includes assembly options for the wing bombs

Inferno! Presents: The Inquisition 12.5e
New Release By Various authors
11 different short stories about the various activities of Inquisitors in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
Related products: Inquisition Range
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 384pp

Stormvault 12.5e
Reformat By Andy Clark
Will the Stormcast Eternals be able to keep the secrets of the city of Mordavia hidden?
Related products: Stormcast Eternals Range
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 320pp

Hvala unapred.
Attachments
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Commemorative Series: Da Red Gobbo and Bounca 30e
Da Red Gobbo returns with his trusty steed Bounca, for use in Ork armies in games of Warhammer 40,000
A new Commemorative Miniature only available until the 30th of December
Da Red Gobbo is the perfect festive gift for a hobbyist or a fine addition to any greenskin collection
Rules and Power Level are included in the Construction Guide – Points will be published online and he will be usable in Legends play

Warcry: Red Harvest 160e Available While Stocks Last -Pre-order Promise
A brand new Red Harvest Box packed with new rules, miniatures and terrain
Includes everything needed to start playing games of Warcry:
– 23x Citadel Miniatures and 28x Terrain pieces
– 1x 104-page Warcry: Red Harvest book (Softback)
– 1x Double-sided Gaming Board, 79x tokens, 1x 12” long acetate measuring ruler
– 19x Fighter Cards, 4x Wound Divider Cards, 16x Ability Cards (2x unique Ability Cards) and 48x Battle Plan Cards.
– 18x Dice (6x Red, 6x Black, 6x Tan, all with white ink)
Approximately 77% Added Value

Warzone Octarius: Book 2 – Critical Mass 37.5e
Octarius themed Campaign can be played in Open, Matched or Narrative play
Provides a Campaign Tree system with multiple stages, Crusade Rewards, full-scale Bombardment, Critical Missions rules and Victor Rewards
Matched play content for Ork players: Codex Supplement: Blood Axes and Army of Renown: Speed Freaks Speed Mob
Index: Astra Cartographica, a suite of bespoke rules and a Crusade section for this Imperium faction
The Octarius Crusade section contains relics for a wide array of factions

Warzone Octarius: Critical Mass Dice 25e Available While Stocks Last.
Contains 20x D6 dice
Dark green dice with an off white ink
The ‘6’ facing is decorated with an Inquisitorial rosette with a Xenos skull at the centre
Themed around the War Zone Octarius narrative

Crusade Mission Pack: Catastrophe 32.5e
21 brand new Crusade Missions: for Combat Patrol, Incursion, Strike Force and for Onslaught and Treachery and Honour rules for multiplayer games

Blood Bowl: Khorne Team 34e
A brand new Blood Bowl team!
Contains 12x miniatures, with Blood Bowl Coins, Turn and Re-roll Markers, Balls, transfer sheet and rules in the box
Essential for any Khorne player

Blood Bowl: Khorne Team Dice 14.5e Available While Stocks Last
All dice are metallic red with black swirl and brass ink

Blood Bowl: Spike! Journal Issue 13 12e Available While Stocks Last
The essential Blood Bowl Magazine for Khorne Teams
Packed with background, tactics, Star Player Spotlights and rules for starting a Chaos League making this an essential purchase alongside the Khorne Blood Bowl team

Blood Bowl: Khorne Pitch & Dugouts 37e Available While Stocks Last
Includes unique rules for using each side of the pitch on the box
Features Khorne-themed artwork on each side – an essential purchase alongside the new Khorne Blood Bowl team

Blood Bowl: Khorne Team Card Pack 21e Available While Stocks Last
A deck of 44 reference cards for use by a Khorne Team
Includes 4 Star Player cards all who can play for Khorne teams, and 16 Special Play Inducement cards that are unique and bespoke to Khorne teams only available in this set

Necromunda: Cawdor Weapons & Upgrades 20e
Expand the arsenal and accessories available to your Cawdor gangs in games of Necromunda
14x weapon upgrades (deadly close combat heavy ranged), 10x heads (5x duplicated), and 4x Flakk armour for House Cawdor gangs

Dawn of Fire: The Wolftime 12.5e
New Release By Gav Thorpe
Book 3 of the Dawn of Fire series sees the Space Wolves battle the Orks
Related products: Space Wolves Range, Orks Range
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 528pp

Da Gobbo’s Revenge 8e Available While Stocks Last
New Release By Mike Brooks
Follow Fingwit, as he is forced to embark on a journey to rise from a grot, to become a legend
Related products: Da Red Gobbo on Bounca
Languages: English Format: Hardback, 112pp

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex Supplement: Black Templars 22.5e
The standalone release of the 80-page hardback Codex Supplement previously only available in the Black Templars army set
Covering background information, miniatures showcase, all the rules needed for Matched Play games such as relics, stratagems, datasheets, the new Templar Vows and a bespoke Black Templar Crusade section
Note: you will need a copy of Codex: Space Marines to use this codex supplement

Combat Patrol: Black Templars 110e
The ultimate way to start collecting a Black Templars army
Contains 17 multi-part plastic Citadel Miniatures
Includes 1x Marshal (55-48), 10x Primaris Crusaders (55-45), 5x Primaris Intercessors (48-75), 1x Primaris Impulsor (48-94) and Black Templars Upgrades and Transfers (55-49)
A perfect way to start or add to an existing collection at a great value price
An added value product with approximately 50% added value

Primaris Crusader Squad 45e
Contains 10x multipart plastic Citadel Miniatures: 6x Initiates, 4x Neophytes
A multi-option kit that will form the core Troops choice of a Black Templars army
Multi-purchase item as squads can be up to 20 models

Sword Brethren 42.5e
Contains 5x multipart plastic Citadel Miniatures
An Elite option exclusive to the Black Templars
The quintessential Black Templar unit, each one armed with a variety of weapons and customisation options
A multi-purchase kit for Black Templars collectors

High Marshal Helbrecht 35e
The leader of the Black Templars Chapter
A plastic reimagining of an iconic miniature
Includes assembly options for his head and base

Chaplain Grimaldus and Retinue 35e
Contains 4x plastic, single-option Citadel Miniatures
A special character and HQ choice for the Black Templars
A Chaplain with unique abilities and relics at his disposal

Black Templars Castellan 25e
A HQ choice for use in Black Templars armies
Based on the iconic artwork by John Blanche from the front cover of the 3rd Edition of Warhammer 40,000
A must-have for 40k and Black Templars fans alike

Black Templars Upgrades & Transfers 25e
A huge selection of bespoke upgrades for Black Templars
Includes 6x named relics from Codex Supplement: Black Templars, vehicle upgrades, shoulder pads, heads, combat shotguns for Neophytes and accessories
Also includes Transfer Sheet containing 240 transfers

Black Templars Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
A set of 20x dice for use in games of Warhammer 40,000, themed around the Black Templars
Dark grey, with off white, bone ink
The ‘1-5’ facings are traditionally pipped
The ‘6’ face is decorated with a Black Templar icon

The Emperor’s Champion 30e
Contains 1x plastic, single-option Citadel Miniature
A HQ choice for use in Black Templars armies
Previously only available in the Black Templars Army Set (55-27)

Black Templars Marshal 25e
Contains 1x plastic, multi-option Citadel Miniature
A HQ choice for use in Black Templar armies
Comes with a variety of weapon and head options
Previously only available in the Black Templars Army Set (55-27)

Black Templars Datacards 12e
28x Datacards for use with Black Templars armies in games of Warhammer 40,000.
7x Core Stratagem cards, 16x Black Templar Stratagems, 4x Templar Vows and 1x Art Card

Urdesh: The Magister and The Martyr 22e Available While Stocks Last
New Release By Matthew Farrer
Follows on from The Serpent and The Saint and focuses on the war-torn city of Ghereppan on the world of Urdesh
Related products: Space Marines, Necrons
Languages: English Format: Hardback, 320pp

WHITE DWARF 470 (NOV-21) 1000rsd

Hvala unapred.
Attachments
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Blood Bowl: Dungeon Bowl 125e
Dungeon Bowl is a brand new game mode for fans of Blood Bowl, where players build a bespoke Dungeon and play with teams from various Colleges of Magic
Contains everything needed to play games of Dungeon Bowl such as the Dungeon tiles, a complete hardback rulebook, two teams and all the gaming accessories required to play
Includes 26x pre-existing Citadel Miniatures:
– 14x College of Fire Miniatures consisting of Ogre, Dwarf and Gnoblar players
– 12x College of Shadows Miniatures consisting of Dark Elf and Skaven players
The Colleges of Magic rosters will allow players to mix existing teams with others they have or would like to purchase, such as Dwarf and Ogres teams or Dark Elf and Skaven teams

Battle in Balin’s Tomb 60e Available While Stocks Last
A Lord of the Rings board game to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Fellowship of the Ring
22x Citadel Miniatures including the Fellowship of The Ring as well as 12 Moria Goblins and the massive Cave Troll
Also includes all the accessories needed to play the game
The game provides players with an easy to learn system with plenty of replay value
designed for 2 players aged 12+ with games expected to last between 30-45 minutes
Approximately 37% added value

Stormcast Eternals: Stormdrake Guard 85e
Contains 2x plastic, multi-part, multi-option, glue-fit, Citadel Miniatures
One can alternatively be assembled as a Knight-Draconis which, if selected as your General, then makes Stormdrake Guard Battleline units
This kit allows players to build an army of Dragons making it a multiple purchase item

Stormcast Eternals: Krondys, Son of Dracothian 120e
Contains one multi-part, plastic Citadel Miniature
Can be built as one of two named characters – either Krondys Son of Dracothian or Karazai the Scarred
Krondys is a both a powerful Draconith and a Wizard while Karazai is a close combat monster with high damage attacks
Both these heroes are fantastic centrepiece miniatures for Stormcast armies

Necromunda: Underhive Outcasts Gang 34e Available While Stocks Last
12x highly customisable, plastic, Outcasts Gang miniatures for use in games of Necromunda
A multi-purchase kit, these miniatures will form the core of an Outcasts Gang, their rules can be found inside Necromunda: Book of the Outcast

Necromunda: Book of the Outcast 37e
A huge 136-page hardback expansion for Necromunda that will allow players to create Outcasts Gangs that consist of the dregs of the Underhive or even outcasts from their existing gang
Provides a suite of rules for building a settlement and battling for resources as well as including rules for powerful Wyrd Powers
An excellent purchase for fans of Necromunda looking to create their own gang or supplement their existing gangs with new rules, scenarios and deadly mercenaries

Zone Mortalis: Underhive Market 40e
Set your Necromunda shootouts in the seedy marketplace of the Underhive
Includes 38x terrain features/accessories ranging from large stalls to tiny mugs, an excellent way to create a new scenario location for Necromunda
Also makes a great scenario for Warhammer 40k Kill Team and 40k in general!

NECROMUNDA: UNDERHIVE OUTCASTS CARDS 14e Available While Stocks Last

Blood Bowl: Goblin Team Dice Set 14,5e Available While Stocks Last
All dice are green dice with black swirls throughout and a yellow ink

Blood Bowl: Goblin Pitch & Dugouts 37e Available While Stocks Last
Includes unique rules for using each side of the pitch on the box
Features Goblin-themed artwork on each side – an essential purchase for any Goblin Blood Bowl Team player

Blood Bowl: Goblin Team Card Pack 21e Available While Stocks Last
A deck of 44 reference cards for use by a Goblin Team
Includes 2 Star Player cards all who can play for Goblin teams, and 16 Special Play Inducement cards that are unique and bespoke to Goblin teams only available in this set

Steel Tread 12.5e
Author: Andy Clark Format: Paperback, 352pp New Release
Follow in the footsteps of Hadeya Etsul as she is consolidated into a Cadian armoured regiment and put in command of a Leman Russ Demolisher, Steel Tread
Related products: Codex: Astra Militarum, Leman Russ Demolisher, Cadian Shock Troops, Start Collecting! Astra Militarum

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledce:

Space Marines Shieldbreaker Strike Force 160e Available While Stocks Last
30 figure multi-part plastic box set containing:
1 Primaris Captain, 1 Storm Speeder Hailstrike/ Hammerstrike/Thunderstrike, 3 Bladeguard Veterans, 5 Heavy Intercessors, 10 Assault Intercessors and 10 Primaris Intercessors
Approx 65% added value

Necrons World Scour Legion 160e Available While Stocks Last
26 figure multi-part plastic box set containing:
1x Psychomancer, 1x Lokhusts Heavy Destroyer, 2x Canoptek Doomstalkers, 3x Ophydian Destroyers with 1x Plasmacyte, 5x Flayed Ones, 10x Necron Warriors with 3x Canoptek Scarab Swarms
Approx 52% added value

Adeptus Sororitas Purgatos Mission 160e Available While Stocks Last
19 figure multi-part plastic box set containing:
1 Sister Dogmata, 1 Immolator, 1 Exorcist, 5 Celestian Sacresants, 10 Battle Sister Squad / Dominions & Celestians and 1 Incensor Cherub
Approx 48% added value

Adeptus Mechanicus Omnissiah’s Talon 160e Available While Stocks Last
25 figure multi-part plastic box set containing:
1 Tech-Priest Manipulus, 1 Ironstrider Ballistarius/ Sydonian Dragoon, 3 Serberys Raiders/Sulphurhounds, 5 Sicarian Ruststalkers/Infiltrators, 5 Pteraxii Skystalkers/Sterylizors, 10 Skitarii Rangers/Vanguard
Approx 46% added value

Orks Killdakka Warband 160e Available While Stocks Last
40 figure multi-part plastic box set containing:
1x Big Mek with Shokk Attack Gun, 1x Deffkilla Wartrike , 1x Dakkajet / Wazbom Blastajet / Blitza-Bommer / Burna-Bommer, 5x Nobz and 1x Grot, 10x Gretchin and 1x Runtherd, 20x Boyz
Approx 48% added value

Hedonites Sybarite Blade-Carnival 160e Available While Stocks Last
30 figure multi-part plastic box set containing:
1x Shardspeaker of Slaanesh, 3x Slaangor Fiendbloods, 10x Myrmidesh Painbringers / Symbaresh Twinsouls, 5x Slickblade / Blissbarb Seekers, 10x Blissbarb Archers, 1x Blissbrew Homonculus
Approx 57% added value

Lumineth Realm-lords Vanari Shining Host 160e Available While Stocks Last
23 figure multi-part plastic box set containing:
1x Vanari Lord Regent / Lyrior Uthralle, Warden of Ymetrica, 1x Vanari Starshard Ballista, 1x Vanari Bannerblade, 5x Vanari Bladelords, 5x Vanari Dawnriders and 10x Vanari Auralan Wardens
Approx 59% added value

Soulblight Gravelords Revenant Legion 160e Available While Stocks Last
66 figure multi-part plastic box set containing:
1x Vengorian Lord / Lauka Vai, Mother of Nightmares, 5x Blood Knights, 20x Deathrattle Skeletons and 40x Deadwalker Zombies
Approx 48% added value

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
10.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer 40,000: Shadow Throne 140e Available While Stocks Last
This Battle Box pits the Adeptus Custodes against the Genesteler Cults
Includes 25x plastic miniatures, including the brand new Blade Champion for the Adeptus Custodes and the Reductus Saboteur for the Genestealer Cult
Miniatures include:
– 1x Blade Champion, 3x Allarus Custodians, 5x Witchseeker Squad,
– 1x Reductus Saboteur, 1x Genestealer Patriarch, 1x Magus, 1x Primus, 2x Familiars and 10x Neophyte Hybrids
Alongside these miniatures is a 32 page Campaign Booklet with bespoke missions and Crusade content
Approximately 62% added value

Ossiarch Bonereapers Mortisan Tithe-Echelon 160e Available While Stocks Last
27 figure multi-part plastic box set containing:
1x Mortisian Boneshaper, 1x Mortisian Soulreaper, 1x Mortek Crawler, 1x Gothizzar Harvester, 3x Necropolis Stalkers / Immortis Guard and 20x Mortek Guard
Approx 44% added value

Death Guard Plaguefester Warband 160e Available While Stocks Last
16 figure multi-part plastic box set containing:
1x Plague Champion, 1x Plague Marine Icon Bearer, 1x Plagueburst Crawler, 3x Deathshroud Terminators, 3x Myphitic Blight-hauler 7x Plague Marines
Approx 48% added value

Battletome: Maggotkin of Nurgle 37.5e
An essential purchase for Nurgle collectors!
Contains everything needed to use Maggotkin of Nurgle in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar
27x Warscrolls and 7x Warscroll Battalions for use in Path to Glory Narrative Play campaigns
Includes extensive Background, Bestiary, Showcase and Painting Guidance sections, to help you get the most out of your Maggotkin of Nurgle miniatures

Vanguard: Maggotkin of Nurgle 100e
The ultimate way to start collecting a Maggotkin of Nurgle army
Contains 19x multi-option plastic miniatures:
1x Spoilpox Scrivener, 10x Plaguebearers of Nurgle, 5x Putrid Blightkings, 2x Pusgoyle Blightlords / 1x Lord of Affliction and 1x Pusgoyle Blightlord
Approximately 63% added value

Maggotkin of Nurgle Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
Excellent upsell item to Battletome: Maggotkin of Nurgle
Contains 20 drab green dice with purple ink
6 face depicts the icon of Nurgle
Attractive to collectors of Death Guard and Nurgle armies in Warhammer 40,000.

Rotbringer Sorcerer 22.5e
Contains 1 multi-part plastic Citadel Miniature
A Mortal Wizard and Leader choice for use in Maggotkin of Nurgle armies
Access to a new and improved Lore of Magic

Maggotkin of Nurgle Warscroll Cards 22.5e Available While Stocks Last
Excellent upsell item to Battletome: Maggotkin of Nurgle
Contains 27 warscroll cards for every unit including 3 Endless Spells from Battletome: Maggotkin of Nurgle

Volpone Glory 22e Available While Stocks Last
Author: Nick Kyme Format: Hardback, 416pp
The Volpone Bluebloods take to the field wanting to forge their own legends, but before long the Archenemy is testing the Bluebloods’ mettle more than they had envisioned. Desperate to prevail, with glory and honour, the Bluebloods embark on the bloodiest campaign in their long and vaunted history.

Crimson Fists: The Omnibus 16e
Author: Steve Parker, Mike Lee Format: Paperback, 672pp
This Omnibus collates together 2 Novels, 1 Novella and 4 Short Stories all focused on and around the cataclysmic events that befell the Crimson Fists and their Chapter Monastery on Rynn’s World.

White dwarf 471 dec 21 1000rsd

Hvala unapred.
Attachments
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
2.jpg (40 KiB) Viewed 11689 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (41.38 KiB) Viewed 11689 times

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Adeptus Custodes 37.5e
The essential book for Adeptus Custodes players in Warhammer 40,000
This 104-page hardback Codex: Adeptus Custodes includes all the required rules for fielding Adeptus Custodes armies and using their unique new rules
Covering background information, miniatures showcase, all the rules needed for Matched Play games and a bespoke Adeptus Custodes Crusade section

Datacards: Adeptus Custodes 20e
A helpful gaming aid containing 58x Datacards for use in Adeptus Custodes armies
Includes 7x Core Stratagem cards, 33x Generic Adeptus Custodes Stratagems, 6x Martial Ka’tahs, 6x Shield Hostspecific Stratagems and 6x Shield Hosts Fighting Style

Adeptus Custodes Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
20x D6 deep red with gold ink dice for use in games of Warhammer 40,000, themed around the Adeptus Custodes
The ‘6’ face is decorated with the icon of the Adeptus Custodes

Codex: Genestealer Cults 37.5e
The essential book for Genestealer Cults players in Warhammer 40,000
Includes all the required rules for fielding Genestealer Cults armies and their deadly new rules
Covering background information, miniatures showcase, all the rules needed for Matched Play games and a bespoke Genestealer Cults Crusade section
Also includes a Token Board with tokens required for the new rules

Datacards: Genestealer Cults 20e
A helpful gaming aid containing 58x Datacards for use in Genestealer Cults armies
Includes 7x Core Stratagem cards, 32x Genestealer Cults Sons Stratagems, 6x Cult-specific Stratagems, 6x Cult-specific Psychic Powers and 7x Psychic Powers

Genestealer Cults Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
20x D6 dark purple with white ink dice for use in games of Warhammer 40,000, themed around the Genestealer Cults
The ‘6’ face is decorated with the icon of the Genestealer Cults

The Twice-Dead King: Reign 22e Available While Stocks Last
New Release By Nate Crowley
Book 2 of the Twice-dead King series continues following the exploits of Oltyx
Related products: Necrons Range
Languages: English Format: Hardback, 320pp

The Bookkeeper’s Skull 16e Available While Stocks Last
New Release By Justin D Hill
An enforcer cadet on their first mission, uncovers a heinous sanguinary cult...
Related products: Palanite Enforcer Patrol
Languages: English Format: Hardback, 208pp

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izazi sledece:

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Fury of the Deep 140e Available While Stocks Last
A brand new Battle Box for Warhammer Age of Sigmar
Contains 43x plastic Citadel Miniatures (21x Fyreslayers and 22x Idoneth Deepkin) at excellent value
Includes the brand new Auric Flamekeeper and Akhelian Thrallmaster miniatures, only available in the set at this time
Also includes a Campaign Booklet, Core Rules Booklet and a Token Board
Approximately 90% Added Value

Warhammer Underworlds: Blackpowder’s Buccaneers 32.5e
The first Warhammer Underworlds Harrowdeep Warband
Contains 5x push-fit miniatures of Blackpowder’s Buccaneers
Includes 32x Blackpowerder’s Buccaneer’s cards, 20x Universal Cards and 12x Grand Alliance Cards that are usable with any existing Underworlds Warband

Warhammer Underworlds: Illusory Might Rivals Deck 15e Available While Stocks Last
The first Rivals deck for Warhammer Underworlds, usable in all formats of play
The deck contains 32x new cards, consisting of 12x Objective Cards, 10x Gambit Cards and 10x Upgrade Cards that can be used by any Warband

Blood Bowl: Nurgle Team Card Pack 21e Available While Stocks Last
A deck of 44 reference cards for use by a Nurgle Team
Includes 3 Star Player cards all who can play for Nurgle teams, and 16 Special Play Inducement cards that are unique and bespoke to Nurgle teams only available in this set

Blood Bowl: Nurgle Team Dice Set 14.5e Available While Stocks Last
All dice are light green with orange ink

Blood Bowl: Nurgle Team Pitch & Dugouts 37e Available While Stocks Last
A double-sided Blood Bowl pitch and dugouts set with bespoke artwork unique to Nurgle Teams
Rules for using the pitch in your games of Blood Bowl are printed on the back of the box

Harrowdeep 22e Available While Stocks Last
New Release By Gary Kloster, Noah Van Nguyen, David Annandale
This anothology of 3 Novellas brings together works of established and newer Black Library authors
Related products: Warhammer Underworlds Range
Languages: English Format: Hardback, 304pp

The End of Enlightenment 12.5e
New Release By Richard Strachan
A powerful Alarith Stonemage sets out to destroy one of Nagash’s most dangerous Ossiarch Bonereaper generals
Related products: Lumineth Realm-Lords Range
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 320pp

WHITE DWARF 472 (JAN-22) (ENGLISH) 999rsd

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Chapter Approved: War Zone Nachmund Grand Tournament Mission Pack 32.5e
The ultimate Matched Play companion for Warhammer 40,000 playersSplit into two easy to carry books:
– The first contains 18x Grand Tournament missions and 23x updated Secondary Objectives designed for use in Matched Play and Competitive Play events
– The second contains updated points for all supported units in Warhammer 40,000, including products produced by Forge World

Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team Starter Set 85e
The ultimate starter set for those interested in playing Kill Team
Includes two full Kill Teams, terrain, gaming accessories and rules needed to use everything inside the Starter Set
The rules themselves have been specifically designed to introduce new players to Kill Team, each mission gradually introducing new rules and scenarios making it easier than ever to play Kill Team

Kill Team: Veteran Guardsmen 42.5e
Previously only available in Kill Team Launch Set
Includes 11x multi-option miniatures
Can be used in games of Kill Team or as a squad in Warhammer 40,000 (multi purchase item)

Kill Team: Kommandos 45e
The standalone release of the Ork Kommandos
Previously only available in Kill Team Launch Set
Includes 12x multi-option miniatures
Can be used in games of Kill Team or as a squad in Warhammer 40,000 (multi purchase item)

Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team: Octarius (Rules Manual) 32.5e
The standalone release of the Kill Team Octarius book originally only available in the Kill Team Launch set. Contains a huge amount of narrative, missions and bespoke rules for Veteran Guardsmen and Ork Kommando Kill Teams

Kill Team: Killzone: Octarius 80e
Standalone release of the terrain previously only available as part of the Kill Team Launch Set
Includes a gaming board and a selection of Ork themed terrain, perfect for games of Kill Team and Warhammer 40,000

Necromunda: Underdog Card Pack 12e Available While Stocks Last
A handy set of 26x cards for use by an Outcasts Gang in games of Necromunda
Contains 18x tactics cards and 8x blank fighter cards

Necromunda: Hive Scum 14.5e
4x multi-part, multi-option, plastic miniatures of Hive Scum gang members, for use as Gangers in Outcasts Gangs in games of Necromunda

Necromunda: Delaque Weapons & Upgrades 20e
Expand the arsenal and accessories available to your Delaque gangs in games of Necromunda
11x weapon upgrades (deadly close combat heavy ranged), 10x heads (5x duplicated), and 4x scopes for House Delaque gangs

Day of Ascension 16e
New Release By Adrian Tchaikovsky
Acclaimed science fiction author, Adrian Tchaikovsky’s first full length work for Black Library
Related products: Genestealer Cults Range

Masters of the Hunt: White Scars Omnibus 16e
Omnibus By Andy Hoare, Robbie MacNiven, Phil Kelly, Josh Reynolds, Anthony Reynolds, Graeme Lyon
Collates White Scars novels, novellas and short stories
Related products: Codex Supplement: White Scars
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 624pp

The Book of Martyrs 12.5e
Anthology By Alex Worley, Phil Kelly, Danie Ware
Adepta Sororitas orders famed across the galaxy as the Battle Sisters who serve the Emperor’s will
Related products: Adepta Sorortias Range
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 368pp

Krieg 22e
New Release By Steve Lyons
The Octarius War rages on and the Imperium strains to contain the ravaging masses of Orks and Tyranids
Related products: Astra Militarum Range including Kill Team: Veteran Guardsmen on sale today
Languages: English Format: Hardback, 240pp

Pisiet sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: T’au Empire 37.5e
The essential book for T’au Empire players in Warhammer 40,000
Includes all the required rules for fielding T’au Empire armies and their deadly new rules
Covering background information, miniatures showcase, all the rules needed for Matched Play games and bespoke Crusade rules making it a must buy for T’au Empire fans

T’au Empire: Darkstrider 25e
1x single-option, plastic miniature of Darkstrider a named T’au Sept HQ choice for use in T’au Empire armies in games of Warhammer 40,000.
An updated sculpt for a classic T’au Empire character, available for the first time ever in plastic

Datacards: T’au Empire 20e
A helpful gaming aid containing 50x Datacards for use in T’au Empire armies
Includes 7x Core Stratagem cards, 31x T’au Empire Stratagems, 6x Sept-specific Stratagems and 6x Invocations of the Ethereal

Combat Patrol: T’au Empire 110e
The ultimate way to start collecting a T’au Empire army, contains 23x plastic miniatures multi-part, multi-option miniatures:
1x Ethereal, 1x Cadre Fireblade, 1x XV95 Ghostkeel Battlesuit with 2x Drones, 3x XV25 Stealth Battlesuits with 1x Drone and 1x Homing Beacon and 10x Fire Warriors / Breacher Fire Warrior with 2x Drones and 1x Support Turret
Approximately 58% added value

T’au Empire Dice Set 25e Available While Stocks Last
20x D6 white with red ink dice for use in games of Warhammer 40,000, themed around the Vior’la Sept from the T’au Empire
The ‘6’ face is decorated with the icon of the T’au Empire Fire Caste

T’au Empire Ethereal on Drone 22.5e
1x multi-part, plastic miniature of an Ethereal
A HQ choice for use in T’au Empire armies
Previously only available in Start Collecting! T’au Empire
An excellent support character with access to the brand new Invocations of the Ethereal Special Rule

Space Marines Captain in Gravis Armour 30e
Contains 1x multi-option, plastic Citadel Miniature
A HQ choice for Space Marine armies
Access to new special rules and additional weapons making him an excellent choice to lead Space Marine armies

Space Marines Primaris Ancient 30e
Contains 1x multi-option, plastic Citadel Miniature
A brand new Ancient for Space Marine armies with force-multiplying abilities and access to additional equipment

Blood Bowl: Spike! Presents: 2021 Almanac! 40e
160-page hardback book, English
Compilation of Spike! Journal Issues 11, 12 and 13
Also contains new rules for multiplayer Dungeon Bowl, All-Star games and 4x Star Players
An essential purchase for fans of Blood Bowl

Adepta Sororitas: Order of the Blood Rose Dice 25e Available While Stocks Last
Contains 20x D6 dice
Black dice with red ink
The ‘6’ facing is decorated with the icon of the Order of the Bloody Rose
Themed around the War Zone Nachmund narrative

Crusade Mission Pack: Wars of Faith 32.5e
Format: Hardback, 120pp
The sixth Crusade Mission pack includes new Requisitions, Agendas and Battle Traits as well as 24x missions for all sizes of Warhammer 40,000 games

War Zone Nachmund: Vigilus Alone 37.5e
A brand new hardback narrative expansion with matched play and narrative rules for Warhammer 40,000
Includes brand new Matched Play rules for Space Marines and Adepta Sororitas with a Crusade section, a Campaign system and an accompanying Vigilus Alone Campaign Poster

Gothghul Hollow 12.5e
New Release By Anna Stephens
The story of The Hollow, the remnants of the once noble Gothghul family, and the mystery of Mhurghast
Related products: Soulblight Gravelords Range
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 288pp

Gotrek Gurnisson: Gitslayer 12.5e
Reformat By Darius Hinks
Gotrek continues his hunt in the Mortal Realms as he pursues an ancient enemy of his people, the greenskins
Related products: Gotrek Gurnisson, Gloomspite Gitz
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 352pp

Hvala unapred.
Attachments
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer 40,000: Eldritch Omens 155e Available While Stocks Last (Pre-order Promise)
A brand new Battle Box for Warhammer 40,000
Contains 16x plastic miniatures, 15x of which are brand new!
Includes 7x Chaos Space Marine miniatures and 9x Aeldari miniatures at excellent value
Also includes a Campaign Booklet for the Chaos Space Marines and Aeldari factions
Approximately 34% Added Value

Pariah 12.5e
Author: Dan Abnett Format: Paperback, 384pp Languages: English
Embroiled in a dark plot of which she knows not her role or purpose, Alizebeth Bequin must unravel the secrets of her past if she is to survive a coming battle, less she be caught in the cross-fire of a shadow game being played by two of the Imperium’s most renown Inquisitors.
Related products: Eisenhorn, Kyria Draxus, Inquisitor Coteaz, Inquisitor Greyfax

Hvala unapred.
Attachments
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warcry: Tome of Champions 2021 25e
The ultimate book for Warcry fans, Tome of Champions 2021 brings a host of new rules, battleplans, campaigns and a points rebalance
This book includes battleplans for Open, Narrative and Matched play and includes the fighter profiles for Lumineth Realm-lords, Soulblight Gravelords, Kruleboyz and Thunderstrike Stormcast Warband
Includes rules that allow hobbyists to use 32x Warhammer Underworlds in games of Warcry

Warcry: Slaanesh Sybarites 65e Available While Stocks Last
The perfect way to start your Warband with a selection of 16x pre-existing plastic miniatures that can be built as various fighters and leaders
Includes fighter and ability cards for the Warband.
5x Myrmadesh Painbringers, 10x Blissbarb Archers, 1x Blissbrew Homunculus
Approximately 29% additional value

Warcry: Lumineth Realm-Lords 65e Available While Stocks Last
The perfect way to start your Warband with a selection of 15x pre-existing plastic miniatures that can be built as various fighters and leaders
Includes fighter and ability cards for the Warband.
5x Alarith Stoneguard, 5x Vanari Auralan Wardens, 5x Vanari Auralan Sentinels
Approximately 39% additional value

Warcry: Daughters of Khaine 65e Available While Stocks Last
The perfect way to start your Warband with a selection of 15x existing plastic miniatures that can be built as various fighters and leaders
Includes fighter and ability cards for the Warband
5x Melusai Blood Sisters, and 10x Witch Aelves
Approximately 31% additional value

Warcry: Kruleboyz 60e Available While Stocks Last
The perfect way to start your Warband with a selection of 13x pre-existing plastic miniatures that can be built as various fighters and leaders
10x Gutrippaz, 3x Man-skewer Boltboyz
Approximately 28% additional value

Warcry: Thunderstrike Stormcast Eternals 45e Available While Stocks Last
The perfect way to start your Warband with a selection of 8 pre-existing plastic miniatures that can be built as various fighters and leaders
5x Vindictors, 3x Annihilators
Approximately 30% additional value

Necromunda: Zone Mortalis: Underhive Sector 224e Available While Stocks Last
A detailed and cohesive collection of 106 existing terrain pieces, available as an added value product
Can be used in Necromunda or Warhammer 40,000
Approximately: 34% Added Value

WHITE DWARF 473 (FEB-22) (ENGLISH) 1000rsd

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje je Black library celebration 2022:

Black Library Celebration Day: Imperial Fists, Fafnir Rann 23e Available While Stocks Last (Pre-order Promise)
1x Black Library Commemerative multi-part plastic miniature for Imperial Fist armies in games of The Horus Heresy
The first plastic Horus Heresy miniature released in a long time, Fafnir Rann has featured in books such as Praetorian of Dorn and The Solar War
Rules are available to download as a PDF from www.warhammer-community.com

Black Library Celebration Day: Blood Angels, Dominion Zephon 23e Available While Stocks Last (Pre-order Promise)
1x Black Library Commemerative multi-part plastic miniature for Blood Angels armies in games of The Horus Heresy
The first plastic Horus Heresy miniature released in a long time, Dominion Zephon has featured in books such as Master of Mankind and Saturnine
Rules are available to download as a PDF from www.warhammer-community.com

Eisenhorn: Xenos, Illustrated Edition 31.5e Available While Stocks Last (Pre-order Promise)
New Release By Dan Abnett
Celebrating 20 years of Dan Abnett’s classic Eisenhorn novel, containing brand-new illustrations, and commentary
Related products: Eisenhorn & Imperial Forces
Languages: English Format: Hardback, 312pp

Eisenhorn Bookmark 15.5e Available While Stocks Last (Pre-order Promise)
An Enamelled and metal bookmark with a silver antique finish depicting Eisenhorn themed iconography and quote

The Successors, A Space Marines Anthology 22e Available While Stocks Last (Pre-order Promise)
Anthology By Various
A brand new Anthology of short stories focusing on some of the better (and lesser) known successor Chapters
Related products: Space Marines Range
Languages: English Format: Hardback, 288pp

Astorath, Angel of Mercy 16e Available While Stocks Last (Pre-order Promise)
New Release By Guy Haley
Astorath discovers a revelation that will shake the Chapter to its very core
Related products: Blood Angels Range

The Horus Heresy: Siege of Terra: Saturnine 11,5e
New Release By Dan Abnett
Book IV of the Horus Heresy Siege of Terra series, arrives as its small format mass market paperback
Related products: Fafnir Rann, Dominion Zephon
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 560p

Reader’s Choice Cadian Blood 11.5e Available While Stocks Last
New Release By Aaron Dembski-Bowden
Cadian Blood returns from the vaults as the Black Library Celebration 2022 Readers’ Choice Winner for Warhammer 40,000
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 352pp

Reader’s Choice Witch Hunter 11.5e Available While Stocks Last
New Release By C L Werner
Witch Hunter returns from the vaults as the Black Library Celebration 2022 Readers’ Choice Winner for Warhammer

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Aeldari 42.5e
The essential book for Aeldari players in Warhammer 40,000
Includes all the rules for fielding Aeldari, Harlequin and Ynnari, all in one!
Contains background information, miniatures showcase, and all the rules needed for Matched Play games and bespoke Crusade rules
A must buy for Aeldari collectors

Aeldari Dark Reapers 45e
5x multi-part, multi-option, plastic Citadel Miniatures
Brand new plastic Aspect Warriors!
A must-have purchase for Aeldari fans looking to update their classic miniatures with these new sculpts

Aeldari Guardians 42.5e
11x multi-part, multi-option, plastic Citadel Miniatures
Guardians form the core of an Aeldari army making them an excellent multi purchase kit
Can alternatively be built as Storm Guardians with access to a variety of special weapons

Aeldari Warlocks 42.5e
2x multi-part, multi-option, plastic Citadel Miniatures
Can be taken in units up 6 and gain additional benefits for doing so, making the Warlocks an excellent multi-purchase item

Aeldari Maugan Ra 35e
1x multi-part, plastic Citadel Miniature
The Phoenix Lord of the Dark Reapers – a HQ choice
A brand new sculpt of a true classic – a deadly character and perfect purchase alongside a box of Dark Reapers

Aeldari Datacards 22e
A helpful gaming aid containing 93x Datacards for use in Aeldari armies
Includes 62x Stratagem Datacards and 31x Psychic Power Cards

Aeldari Dice Set 31.5e Available While Stocks Last
20x D6 turquoise gem-effect (transparent) dice with white ink, for use in games of Warhammer 40,000, themed around the Aeldari
The ‘6’ face is decorated with an Aeldari icon

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
66.jpg
55.jpg
44.jpg
33.jpg
22.jpg
11.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Battletome: Fyreslayers 42.5e
An essential purchase for Fyreslayer collectors!
Contains everything needed to use Fyreslayers in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar
21x Warscrolls and 3x Warscroll Battalions for use in Path to Glory Narrative Play campaigns
Includes extensive Background, Bestiary, Showcase and Painting Guidance sections, to help you get the most out of your Fyreslayers miniatures

Fyreslayers Dice Set 31.5e Available While Stocks Last
Excellent upsell item to Battletome: Fyreslayers
Contains 20 orange-colored dice with black ink
6 face depicts the icon of the Fyreslayers

Fyreslayers Warscroll Cards 24.5e Available While Stocks Last
Excellent upsell item to Battletome: Fyreslayers
Contains 21 warscroll cards for every unit including 3 Endless Spells from Battletome: Fyreslayers
Includes 28 gaming tokens across two sheets of double-sided push-out card

Battletome: Idoneth Deepkin 42.5e
An essential purchase for Idoneth Deepkin collectors!
Contains everything needed to use Idoneth Deepkin in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar
18x Warscrolls and 3x Warscroll Battalions for use in Path to Glory Narrative Play campaigns
Includes extensive Background, Bestiary, Showcase and Painting Guidance sections, to help you get the most out of your Idoneth Deepkin miniatures

Idoneth Deepkin Dice Set 31.5e Available While Stocks Last
Excellent upsell item to Battletome: Idoneth Deepkin
Contains 20 aqua gem dice with white ink
6 face depicts the icon of the Idoneth Deepkin

Idoneth Deepkin Warscroll Cards 24.5e Available While Stocks Last
Excellent upsell item to Battletome: Idoneth Deepkin
Contains 18 warscroll cards for every unit including 3 Endless Spells from Battletome: Idoneth Deepkin
Includes 28 gaming tokens across two sheets of double-sided push-out card

Blood Bowl: Wood Elf Team Dice Set 14.5e Available While Stocks Last
All dice are a pearlescent dark green and brass ink

Blood Bowl: Wood Elf Team Card Pack 22.5e Available While Stocks Last
A deck of 44 reference cards for use by a Wood Elf Team
Includes 3 Star Player cards all who can play for Wood Elf teams, and 16 Special Play cards that are unique and bespoke to Wood Elf teams only available in this set

Blood Bowl: Wood Elf Team Pitch & Dugouts 40e Available While Stocks Last
A double-sided Blood Bowl pitch and dugouts set with bespoke artwork unique to Wood Elf Teams
Rules for using the pitch in your games of Blood Bowl are printed on the back of the box

Ghazghkull Thraka: Prophet of the Waaagh! 16e Available While Stocks Last
New Release By Nate Crowley
Lord Inquisitor Tytondia Falx searches for the truth behind the origins of the Beast of Armageddon...
Related products: Orks Range
Languages: English Format: Hardback, 272pp

Hvala unapred.
Attachments
11.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledce:

Kill Team: Nachmund 150e Available While Stocks Last
The second Kill Team expansion, packed with terrain, new rules, missions, Spec Ops and miniatures!
The new Aeldari Corsair Voidscarres Kill Team includes various operatives with new weapons and rules available for the first time
The Legionary Kill Team provides Chaos Space Marines with a host of new upgrades and equipment to create a fully armed Kill Team of Chaos worshipping killers
Approximately 38% additional value

Kill Team: Codex: Chalnath 35e
The standalone release of the Kill Team Chalnath book originally only available in the Kill Team Expansion set
Contains a huge amount of narrative, missions and bespoke rules for Sister Novitiate and T’au Pathfinder Kill Team
An excellent purchase alongside Sister Noviatie and T’au Pathfinder Kill Team products

Kill Team: Corsair Voidscarred Dice 31.5e Available While Stocks Last
Excellent upsell item to Kill Team: Nachmund
Contains 20 black dice with orange ink
6 face depicts the icon of the Corsair Voidscarred

Kill Team: Legionnaires Dice 31.5e Available While Stocks Last
Excellent upsell item to Kill Team: Nachmund
Contains 20 orange dice with black ink
6 face depicts a Legionary’s helmet

Kill Team: Adepta Sororitas Novitiates 45e
The standalone release of the Adepta Sororitas Novitiates
Previously only available in Kill Team: Chalnath Set
Includes 10x multi-option miniatures

Kill Team: T’au Empire Pathfinders 42.5e
The standalone release of the T’au Pathfinders
Previously available in Kill Team: Chalnath Set
Includes 13x multi-option miniatures

Kill Team: Killzone: Chalnath 87.5e
Standalone release of the terrain previously available as part of the Kill Team: Chalnath Set
Includes a gaming board and a selection of ruined Imperial terrain, perfect for games of Kill Team and Warhammer 40,000

Hallowed Ground 22e Available While Stocks Last
New Release By Richard Strachan
Following the siege of Excelsis, Galen disappears in search of a dark secret which may spell doom for Excelsis
Related products: Cities of Sigmar Range

A Dynasty of Monsters 12.5e
Reformat By David Annandale
Desperate to save her people, Councillor Atella Reigehren requests the aid of Lauka Vai, the Mother of Nightmares
Related products: Soulblight Gravelords Range
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 304pp

White dawarf 474 999rsd

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlaze sledece stvari:

Combat Patrol: Grey Knights 120e
The ultimate way to start collecting a Grey Knigts army, contains 12x plastic miniatures multi-part, multi-option miniatures:
1x Librarian in Terminator Armour, 1x Nemesis Dreadknight (57-10), 5x Grey Knights Strike Squad (57-08) and 5x Grey Knights Brotherhood Terminator Squad (57-09)
Approximately 26% added value

Combat Patrol: Thousand Sons 120e
The ultimate way to start collecting a Thousand Sons army, contains 26x plastic miniatures multi-part, multi-option miniatures:
1x Infernal Master (43-79), 5x Scarab Occult Terminators (43-36), 20x Tzaangors (83-75) and 4x Warhammer 40,000 Tzaangor Upgrade Frames
Approximately 70% added value

Grey Knights: Castellan Crowe 35e
1x multi-part, multi-option, plastic Citadel Miniature
A named HQ choice for use in Grey Knight armies
Previously only available in the Hexfire Battlebox
Can be assembled with or without his helmet

Thousand Sons: Infernal Master 31.5e
A HQ choice for use in Thousand Sons armies
Previously only available in the Hexfire Battlebox
Can be assembled with or without the small Screamers of Tzeentch

Catachan Devil 12.5e
New Release By Justin Woolley
Col. Aldalon, rookie Trooper Torvin and the Catachan 57th prepare to retake a vital outpost from Ork hands
Related products: Gaunt’s Ghosts
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 336pp

Dark Imperium 12.5e
Reformat By Guy Haley
The hordes of Mortarion march on Ultramar, and only Guilliman can hope to thwart their schemes
Related products: Space Marines, Death Guard

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
66.jpg
55.jpg
44.jpg
33.jpg
22.jpg
11.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer 40,000: Tempest of War 24.5e
Add a huge amount of variety to games of Warhammer 40,000
Create Strike Force and Incursion sized Matched Play games
Contains a deck of 66x cards, 6x Tokens

Aeldari: Avatar of Khaine 80e
A brand new reimagining of a classic centerpiece kit
1x multi-part, multi-option, plastic Citadel Miniature – a HQ choice in Aeldari armies
Comes with a variety of weapon and head options to create the perfect Avatar of Khaine for your army

Combat Patrol: Aeldari 120e
Contains 19x multi-part, multi-option plastic miniatures – Power Level 26 – 1x Farseer (46-05), 1x Wraithlord (46-17), 6x Windriders (46-06) and 10x Guardians with 1x Heavy Weapons Platform / Storm Guardians with 1x Serpent’s Scale Platform (46-09)
Approximately 64% added value

Aeldari: Shining Spears 50e
A brand new update of a classic kit
3x multi-part, multi-option, plastic Citadel Miniatures for use in Aeldari armies
Comes with a host of customisation options
Multi-purchase – can be fielded in units of up to 6

Aeldari: Shroud Runners 55e
Previously only available in the Eldritch Omens battlebox (40-53)
A Fast Attack choice for Aeldari armies
A brand new unit for the Aeldari that combines the speed of a Jetbike with the accuracy of a Ranger

Aeldari: Rangers 45e
5x plastic multi-part, multi-option, multi-pose Citadel Miniatures – a Troop choice for Aeldari armi

Aeldari: Autarch 31.5e
Essential purchase – a HQ choice in Aeldari armies
A flexible commander with multiple build options

Urdesh: The Serpent and the Saint 12.5e
Reformat By Matthew Farrer
The Iron Snakes must defend a reincarnated Saint whose presence influences the very balance of the Crusade
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 236pp

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
55.jpg
99.jpg
88.jpg
77.jpg
66.jpg
44.jpg
33.jpg
22.jpg
11.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Arena of Shades 150e Available While Stocks Last
Contains 44x multipart plastic Citadel Miniatures (21x Daughters of Khaine and 23x Nighthaunt)
Includes the brand new Daughters of Khaine High Gladiatrix (1x),
Nighthaunt Scriptor Mortis (1x) and Nighthaunt Craventhrone Guard (5x)
Also includes a Campaign Booklet, Core Rules Book and a Token Board
Approximately: 102% Added Value

Battlezone: Fronteris Nachmund 175e
A terrain box set containing the new Fronteris Terrain
Also includes the gaming boards needed to play 1000 point games of Warhammer 40,000 all in this one great value box
Approximate Added Value: 58%

STC Hab-Bunker and Stockades 85e
The themed Fronteris terrain makes for an excellent addition to any Warhammer 40,000 battlefield
An excellent multi-purchase item due to its modular nature
Includes both pre-exising and new terrain

Vox-Antenna and Auspex Shrine 55e
Includes brand new terrain to add to your collection
Create a truly immersive gaming experience especially when purchased alongside other Fronteris kits

Landing Pad 55e
Brand new terrain to add to a collection
Makes for an excellent addition to any Warhammer 40,000 battlefield
Provides units with additional height and cover

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Arena of Shades 150e Available While Stocks Last
Contains 44x multipart plastic Citadel Miniatures (21x Daughters of Khaine and 23x Nighthaunt)
Includes the brand new Daughters of Khaine High Gladiatrix (1x),
Nighthaunt Scriptor Mortis (1x) and Nighthaunt Craventhrone Guard (5x)
Also includes a Campaign Booklet, Core Rules Book and a Token Board
Approximately: 102% Added Value

Battlezone: Fronteris Nachmund 175e
A terrain box set containing the new Fronteris Terrain
Also includes the gaming boards needed to play 1000 point games of Warhammer 40,000 all in this one great value box
Approximate Added Value: 58%

STC Hab-Bunker and Stockades 85e
The themed Fronteris terrain makes for an excellent addition to any Warhammer 40,000 battlefield
An excellent multi-purchase item due to its modular nature
Includes both pre-exising and new terrain

Vox-Antenna and Auspex Shrine 55e
Includes brand new terrain to add to your collection
Create a truly immersive gaming experience especially when purchased alongside other Fronteris kits

Landing Pad 55e
Brand new terrain to add to a collection
Makes for an excellent addition to any Warhammer 40,000 battlefield
Provides units with additional height and cover

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Tyranids 42.5e
The essential book for Tyranids players in Warhammer 40,000
The 127-page hardback Codex: Tyranids includes all the required rules for fielding Tyranids armies and using their unique new rules
Covering background information, miniatures showcase, all the rules needed for Matched Play games and a bespoke Tyranids Crusade section

Datacards: Tyranids 22e
A helpful gaming aid containing 70x Datacards for use in Tyranid armies
Includes 46x Stratagem Datacards and 24x Psychic Power Cards

Tyranids Dice Set 31.5e
20x D6 purple and white swirl effect dice with white ink, for use in games of Warhammer 40,000, themed around the Tyranids
The ‘6’ face is decorated with a Tyranids icon

Tyranids: Parasite of Mortrex 31.5e
Contains 1x single-option, plastic Citadel Miniature
A Tyranid Fast Attack choice
Able to spawn additional Ripper Swarms on the field making this an excellent purchase alongside a
Termagant Brood kit (51-16)

Combat Patrol: Tyranids 120e
Contains 43x multi-part plastic Citadel Miniatures – 1x Hive Tyrant / Winged Hive Tyrant / Swarmlord (51-08), 3x Tyranid Warriors (51-18) and 36x Termagants (51-16) with 3x Ripper Swarms
Approximately 50% added value

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Seasons of War: Thondia 42.5e
A 112-page hardback expansion book for Warhammer Age of Sigmar
Part lore sourcebook, part narrative story and part rules expansion
Includes rules for Open Play, Path to Glory, a Campaign and Matched Play

Realmscape: Thondian Strongpoint 175e
A collection of new and existing terrain to bring the Thondian landscape to life
Also includes the all-new Incarnate which can be taken in any Warhammer Age of Sigmar army
Excellent purchase alongside Seasons of War: Thondia

WHITE DWARF 475 (APR-22) (ENGLISH) 999rsd

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Blood Bowl: Norse Team Norsca Rampagers 40e
A brand-new team for Blood Bowl!
Contains everything needed to field a Norse Blood Bowl team, with 14x miniatures, Blood Bowl Coins, Turn and Re-roll Markers, Balls, transfer sheet and rules

Blood Bowl: Norse Team Dice Set 14.5e Available While Stocks Last
All dice are a metallic blue and silver swirl dice with a yellow ink

Blood Bowl: Norse Team Card Pack 2.5e Available While Stocks Last
A deck of 44 reference cards for use by a Norse Team
Includes 16x Special Play cards that are only available in this pack at this time, and only available for use in Norse Teams

Blood Bowl: Spike! Journal Issue 14 12e
The essential Blood Bowl Magazine for Norse Teams
Packed with background, tactics, Star Player Spotlights, rules for starting a Northern League and a rules update for Norse players in Dungeon Bowl
Softback, 36pp, English only

Blood Bowl: Norse Team Pitch & Dugouts 40e Available While Stocks Last
A double-sided Blood Bowl pitch and dugouts set with bespoke artwork unique to Norse Teams

Sigismund: The Eternal Crusader 16e
Reformat By John French
The third book in the Horus Heresy Character Series comes to life, now available in B-format hardback
Languages: English Format: Hardback, 192pp

Traitor Rock 12.5e
Reformat By Justin D Hill
The second book of the Minka Lesk story arc, follows on from the story started in Cadian Honour
Related products: Astra Militarum Range

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Underworlds: Nethermaze 80e Available While Stocks Last
The brand new core box for Warhammer Underworlds, set in the labyrinthine Nethermaze
Contains 9x new, push-fit, pre-coloured, plastic miniatures for 2 brand new Warbands to Warhammer Underworlds
– 5-model Clans Eshin warband for the Skaven
– 4-model Khainite Shadowstalkers Warband for the Daughters of Khaine
Includes all rules and accessories needed to play alongside 161x cards (including art cards) consisting of a Rival Deck for the new Warbands, Grand Alliance cards for each Grand Alliance and universal Power and Objective cards for all existing warbands to use!

Warhammer Underworlds: Harrowdeep – The Exiled Dead 34e
A coordinated aggressive warband, for use in games of Warhammer Underworlds containing 7 miniatures
The Exiled Dead is a Soulblight Gravelords Warband which contains 32x Exiled Dead cards, 20x Universal Cards and 12x Grand Alliance that are usable with existing Warhammer Underworlds Warbands

Warhammer Underworlds: Nethermaze – Rivals of Harrowdeep 62.5e
An excellent purchase alongside Warhammer Underworlds: Nethermaze for an immediate immersive experience
Rivals of Harrowdeep includes the two Warbands previously available in Harrowdeep (Stormcast Eternals Xandire’s Truth Seekers, and the Orruk Warclans Da Kunnin’ Krew) and includes each warband’s own 32x card deck
Containing each Warband’s own full 32x Card decks, Rivals of Harrowdeep is also an ideal purchase for customers wanting to jump into the Rivals format of Warhammer Underworlds games

Soul Drinker, 20th Anniversary Edition 25e Available While Stocks Last
Reformat By Ben Counter
The Soul Drinkers face the choice to remain loyal to the God-Emperor, or be true to themselves...

Gotrek Gurnisson: Soulslayer 22e Available While Stocks Last
New Release By Darius Hinks
Book 3 in Gotrek’s ongoing adventures in the Mortal Realms has arrived
Related products: Gotrek Gurnisson

Dawn of Fire: Throne of Light 12.5e
Reformat By Guy Haley
Book 4 of the Dawn of Fire series continues as Guy Haley brings us the next installment
Related products: Roboute Guilliman
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 480pp

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Underworlds: Nethermaze 80e Available While Stocks Last
The brand new core box for Warhammer Underworlds, set in the labyrinthine Nethermaze
Contains 9x new, push-fit, pre-coloured, plastic miniatures for 2 brand new Warbands to Warhammer Underworlds
– 5-model Clans Eshin warband for the Skaven
– 4-model Khainite Shadowstalkers Warband for the Daughters of Khaine
Includes all rules and accessories needed to play alongside 161x cards (including art cards) consisting of a Rival Deck for the new Warbands, Grand Alliance cards for each Grand Alliance and universal Power and Objective cards for all existing warbands to use!

Warhammer Underworlds: Harrowdeep – The Exiled Dead 34e
A coordinated aggressive warband, for use in games of Warhammer Underworlds containing 7 miniatures
The Exiled Dead is a Soulblight Gravelords Warband which contains 32x Exiled Dead cards, 20x Universal Cards and 12x Grand Alliance that are usable with existing Warhammer Underworlds Warbands

Warhammer Underworlds: Nethermaze – Rivals of Harrowdeep 62.5e
An excellent purchase alongside Warhammer Underworlds: Nethermaze for an immediate immersive experience
Rivals of Harrowdeep includes the two Warbands previously available in Harrowdeep (Stormcast Eternals Xandire’s Truth Seekers, and the Orruk Warclans Da Kunnin’ Krew) and includes each warband’s own 32x card deck
Containing each Warband’s own full 32x Card decks, Rivals of Harrowdeep is also an ideal purchase for customers wanting to jump into the Rivals format of Warhammer Underworlds games

Soul Drinker, 20th Anniversary Edition 25e Available While Stocks Last
Reformat By Ben Counter
The Soul Drinkers face the choice to remain loyal to the God-Emperor, or be true to themselves...

Gotrek Gurnisson: Soulslayer 22e Available While Stocks Last
New Release By Darius Hinks
Book 3 in Gotrek’s ongoing adventures in the Mortal Realms has arrived
Related products: Gotrek Gurnisson

Dawn of Fire: Throne of Light 12.5e
Reformat By Guy Haley
Book 4 of the Dawn of Fire series continues as Guy Haley brings us the next installment
Related products: Roboute Guilliman
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 480pp

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
9.jpg
8.png
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Necromunda: Ash Wastes 225e
"The largest Necromunda boxed game to date
Takes players outside the Hive City to barren Ash Wates
Includes brand new rules for Mounted Fighters and Vehicles, as well as 26x miniatures, including the new Ash Waste Nomads and the Orlock Outrider Quad, as well as new terrain all themed around the Necromunda Ash Wastes
Includes everything a player could need to start playing Necromunda at a great Added Value price
Approximate Added Value: 53%"

Ash Wastes Nomads War Party 37e
A brand new gang for Necromunda
10x multi-option plastic miniatures can create a gang with Champions and Leaders or a full team
As the core of an Ash Waste Nomads gang, this product is an excellent multi-purchase item

Ash Wastes Nomads Dustback Helamites 37e
A brand new gang for Necromunda
4x multi-option plastic miniatures are the new mounted fighters for Necromunda
This product is an excellent purchase alongside the Ash Waste Nomads War Party

Orlock Outrider Quads 37e
2x multi-option plastic miniatures for Orlock gangs are the first of the new Vehicle units for Necromunda
This product is an excellent purchase alongside Necromunda: Ash Wastes or any other House Orlock kit

ASH WASTE NOMADS GANG TACTICS CARDS

NECROMUNDA: ORLOCK VEHICLE TACTICS CARDS

Imperial Infantryman’s Handbook 25e Available While Stocks Last
Reformat By Graham McNeill
The Imperial Infantryman’s Handbook is an in-world primer, produced by the Departmento Munitorum
Related products: Astra Militarum Range
Languages: English Format: Flexibound, 196pp

Huron Blackheart: Master of the Maelstrom 16e
New Release By Mike Brooks
Huron Blackheart faces challenges to his authority and must call on every trick he knows to stay in control
Related products: Chaos Space Marines Range

Penitent 12.5e
Reformat By Dan Abnett
The second chapter in Dan Abnett’s Inquisition saga available in paperback format
Related products: Eisenhorn
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 432pp

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
18.jpg
17.jpg
16.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Klub Zmaj”