GW Porudzbina

Obaveštenja, predlozi i pitanja o radu kluba Zmaj.

Moderators: stalker, lord warrior

Mrzimsvee

Re: GW Porudzbina

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari sledece nedelje izlazi sledece:

BLOOD ANGELS: COMMANDER DANTE 32.5e
ARKS OF OMEN: SANGUINARY GUARD DICE 29e
ARKS OF OMEN: THE LION (ENGLISH) 45e
DARK ANGELS: THE LION & RETINUE 80e
DARK ANGELS AZRAEL 32.5e
CHAOS S/M: VASHTORR THE ARKIFANE 75e
BOARDING PATROL: AGENTS OF THE IMPERIUM 110e
BOARDING PATROL: LEAGUES OF VOTANN 110e
LEGENDS OF THE DARK ANGELS (PB) 20e
THE LION: SON OF THE FOREST ROYAL (HB) 22e
LEGIONES ASTARTES: CERBERUS HEAVY TANK 90e
LEGIONES ASTARTES: SICARAN VENATOR 65e
WHITE DWARF 487 (APR-23) (ENGLISH) 999rsd

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledece:

SERAPHON ARMY SET (ENGLISH) 170e
ADEPTUS TITANICUS: CAMPAIGN COMPENDIUM 50e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

COMBAT PATROL: WORLD EATERS 125e
WARHAMMER UNDERWORLDS: WYRDHOLLOW (ENG) 80e
CITADEL COLOUR: BASE PAINT SET 45e
CITADEL COLOUR: LAYER PAINT SET 45e
CITADEL COLOUR: CONTRAST PAINT SET 45e
CITADEL COLOUR: SHADE PAINT SET 45e
Base 15 Paints 18% added value
Layer 15 Paints 18% added value
Contrast 9 Paints 22% added value
Shade 9 Paints 22% added value

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

KILL TEAM: GALLOWFALL (ENG) 145e
KILL TEAM: FELLGOR RAVAGER DICE 25e
KILL TEAM: EXACTION SQUAD 50e
ADEPTA SORORITAS: PILGRIMS OF FIRE 22e
OUTGUNNED (PB) 12.5e
THE GREAT DEVOURER: LEVIATHAN OMNIBUS PB 16e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledece;

WARCRY: NIGHTMARE QUEST (ENGLISH) 145e
WARCRY: CLAWS OF KARANAK 50e
WARCRY: ASKURGAN TRUEBLADES 50e
PRINCE MAESA (PB) 12.5e
GOTREK GURNISSON: BLIGHTSLAYER (HB) 22e
WHITE DWARF 488 (MAY-23) (ENGLISH) 999rsd

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

KILL TEAM: ASHES OF FAITH (ENG) 125e
LEGIONES ASTARTES: VINDICATOR SIEGE TANK 55e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
4.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

BATTLETOME: SERAPHON (ENG) 42.5e
SERAPHON: SAURUS WARRIORS 50e
SERAPHON: AGGRADON LANCERS 50e
SERAPHON: SLANN STARMASTER 67.5e
SERAPHON: SAURUS ASTROLITH BEARER 35e
SERAPHON: RAPTADON HUNTERS 55e
SERAPHON: SPAWN OF CHOTEC 42.5e
SERAPHON: KROXIGOR 50e
SERAPHON:SAURUS SCAR-VETERAN ON AGGRADON 45e
SERAPHON: SKINK STARSEER 45e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Dtugari ove nedelje izlazi sledece:

WHU: VOIDCURSED THRALLS (ENGLISH) 22e
WH UNDERWORLDS: STARTER SET (ENGLISH) 55e
SPACE MARINE HEROES 3 NURGLE 7e jedan ima ih 8 u kutiji, 7 razlicitih i jedan duplikat

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari dve nedelje na pr-orxderu je:

WARHAMMER 40000: LEVIATHAN (ENGLISH) 200e
LEVIATHAN NOVEL (HB) 25e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
11.jpg
10.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedlje izlazi sedece:

WARHAMMER 40000: CORE BOOK (ENGLISH) 55e
INDEX CARD BUNDLE: SPACE MARINES (ENG) 15e
INDEX CARD BUNDLE: IMPERIUM (ENG) 14.5e
INDEX CARD BUNDLE: CHAOS (ENG) 15e
INDEX CARD BUNDLE: XENOS (ENG) 15e
CHAP. APPROVED LEVIATHAN MISSION DECK EN 24e
WARHAMMER 40000: TYRANNIC WAR (ENG) 45e
THE KING OF THE SPOIL (PB) 13.5e
VOID KING (PB) 13.5e
DAWN OF FIRE: THE MARTYR'S TOMB (PB) 13.5e
LORDS OF BLOOD: BLOOD ANGELS OMNIBUS PB 20e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

GENERALS HANDBOOK 2023 - SEASON 1 (ENG) 40e
AGE OF SIGMAR: HARBINGERS (ENGLISH) 32.5e
MAGGOTKIN: PHULGOTH'S SHUDDERHOOD 105e
FYRESLAYERS: FJORI'S FLAMEBEARERS 105e
FLESH-EATER COURTS: JERRION'S DELEGATION 105e
GLOOM./GITZ: BRAGGIT'S BOTTLE-SNATCHAZ 105e
GROMBINDAL: CHRONICLES O/T WANDERER (PB) 13.5e
CHILDREN OF TECLIS (HB) 25e
BB: OLD WORLD ALLIANCE TEAM CARD PACK 24e
BLOOD BOWL: UNDERWORLD DENIZENS TEAM 40e
BLOOD BOWL: OLD WORLD ALLIANCE TEAM 40e
BLOOD BOWL: GUTTERBOWL PITCH & RULES 45e
BB: UNDERWORLD DENIZENS TEAM CARD PACK 24e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

DARK ANGELS LION EL'JOHNSON 55e
ORKS: BOSS SNIKROT 25e
T'AU EMPIRE: COMMANDER FARSIGHT 55e
CYPHER: LORD OF THE FALLEN (HB) 20e
AWAKENINGS (PB) 13.5e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
10.jpg
9.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

WARHAMMER 40000: STARTER SET (ENG) 80e
WARHAMMER 40000: INTRODUCTORY SET (ENG) 55e
WARHAMMER 40000: ULTIMATE STARTER SET EN 160e
40K PAINTS + TOOLS ENG/SPA/PORT/LATV/ROM 35e
SM LIBRARIAN IN TERMINATOR ARMOUR 31e
INFER S/M + PAINTS ENG/SPA/PORT/LATV/ROM 30e
TYRANIDS: BARBGAUNTS 35e
TYRANID PAINT SET+ ENG/SPA/PORT/LATV/ROM 30e
WHITE DWARF 490 (JUL-23) (ENGLISH) 999rsd

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

ASTRA MILITARUM: MINKA LESK 32.5e
RENEGADES: HARROWMASTER (PB) 13.5e
MINKA LESK: THE LAST WHITESHIELD OMNIBUS 20e
MINKA LESK: SHADOW OF THE EIGHTH (HB) 25e
NECROMUNDA: RULEBOOK (ENGLISH) 55e
NECROMUNDA: CORE GANG TACTICS CARDS ENG 14e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
8.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

WARCRY: CRYPT OF BLOOD (ENGLISH) 85e
WARCRY: ROYAL BEASTFLAYERS WARBAND 45e
WARCRY: QUESTOR SOULSWORN WARBAND 45e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

WHU: PATHS OF PROPHECY (ENGLISH) 22e
WHU: SKABBIKS PLAGUEPACK (ENG) 34e
HORUS HERESY: CERASTUS KNIGHT LANCER 145e
CIAPHAS CAIN: VAINGLORIOUS (HB) 22e
CIAPHAS CAIN: THE ANTHOLOGY (HB) 22e
KASRKIN (PB) 13.5e
LONGSHOT (PB) 13.5e
FOR GLORY AND HONOUR (PB OMNIBUS) 20e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

KILL TEAM: ANNUAL 2023 (ENGLISH) 55e
KILL TEAM: FELLGOR RAVAGERS 50e
KILL TEAM: INQUISITORIAL AGENTS 42.5e
KILL TEAM: HAND OF THE ARCHON 42.5e
KILL TEAM: HEARTHKYN SALVAGERS 50e
SIEGE OF TERRA: WARHAWK (PB) 11.5e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
10.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

CODEX: TYRANIDS (ENGLISH) 45e
DATASHEET CARDS: TYRANIDS (ENG) 26e
TYRANIDS: GENESTEALERS 42.5e
TYRANIDS: HORMAGAUNTS 40e
TYRANIDS: LICTOR 40e
TYRANIDS: DEATHLEAPER 50e
TYRANIDS: NORN EMISSARY 90e
TYRANIDS: NEUROLICTOR 32.5e
TYRANIDS: TERMAGANTS 35e
TYRANIDS: BIOVORE 40e
WARHAMMER 40000: TYRANIDS DICE 22e
BLACKSTONE FORTRESS: THE OMNIBUS (PB) 20e
THE ROSE IN DARKNESS (HB) 25e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
16.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

WARHAMMER HEROES DISPENSER 6.5e komad, dolaze u boxu od 8 i sve je nasumicno, ne dobijate sedam razlicitih ako kupite jedan box.
CREED: ASHES OF CADIA (HB) 22e
VALDOR: BIRTH OF THE IMPERIUM (PB) 11.5e
WHITE DWARF 492 (SEP-23) (ENGLISH) 999rsd

pisite sta vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

AGE OF SIGMAR: REIGN OF THE BRUTE (ENG) 40e
VANGUARD: ORRUK WARCLANS 110e
GLOOMSPITE GITZ: TRUGG'S GREAT TROGGHERD 120e
ORRUK WARCLANS: ARDBOY BIG BOSS 30e
ORRUK WARCLANS: ORRUK ARDBOYZ 50e
ORRUK WARCLANS: ZOGGROK ANVILSMASHA 35e
AGE OF SIGMAR: GLOOMSPITE GITZ DICE 32.5e
ORRUK WARCLANS: TUSKBOSS ON MAW-GRUNTA 62.5e
ORRUK WARCLANS: WEIRDBRUTE WREKKAZ 45e
GLOOMSPITE GITZ: RABBLE-ROWZA 27e
YNDRASTA: THE CELESTIAL SPEAR (HB) 20e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

BLOOD BOWL: SPIKE! JOURNAL 16 (ENG) 12e
BLOOD BOWL: VAMPIRE TEAM DICE SET 16e
BLOOD BOWL: VAMPIRE TEAM 40e
BLOOD BOWL: VAMPIRE TEAM CARDS 25e
BLOOD BOWL VAMPIRE TEAM PITCH & DUGOUTS 42.5e
HORUS HERESY: CERASTUS KNIGHT CASTIGATOR 155e
HORUS HERESY: CERASTUS KNIGHT ACHERON 155e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

CHAP. APPROVED LEVIATHAN MISSION DECK EN 24e
CODEX: SPACE MARINES (HB) (ENGLISH) 45e
DATASHEET CARDS: SPACE MARINES (ENGLISH) 32.5e
SPACE MARINES: COMPANY HEROES 55e
SPACE MARINES JUMP PACK INTERCESSORS 45e
SPACE MARINES: CAPTAIN WITH JUMP PACK 32.5e
SPACE MARINES: BRUTALIS DREADNOUGHT 62.5e
S/MARINES: STERNGUARD VETERAN SQUAD 50e
SPACE MARINES: LIEUTENANT 30e
SPACE MARINES: DESOLATION SQUAD 45e
SPACE MARINES: TERMINATOR SQUAD 55e
S/MARINES: CHAPLAIN IN TERMINATOR ARMOUR 34e
WARHAMMER 40000: SPACE MARINES DICE 23e
GENEFATHER (HB) 25e
WRATH OF THE LOST (PB) 13.5e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledece;

ONCE A KILLER ANTHOLOGY (PB) 13.5e
WARCRY: SCALES OF TALAXIS 87.5e
WARCRY: HUNTER & HUNTED (ENGLISH) 100e
WARCRY FYRESLAYERS: VULKYN FLAMESEEKERS 45e
ORRUK WARCLANS: KRULEBOYZ MONSTA-KILLAZ 45e
REALMSLAYER: LEGEND OF THE DOOMSEEKER HB 28e
WH UNDERWORLDS: DEATHGORGE (ENGLISH) 85e
WHITE DWARF 493 (OCT-23) (ENGLISH) 999rsd

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

LEAGUES OF VOTANN: THE ANCESTORS' WRATH 31.5e
THE FALL OF CADIA (HB) 29e
ANGRON: THE RED ANGEL (PB) 13.5e
FORGES OF MARS OMNIBUS (PB) 21.5e
STORMVAULT SKIRMISH CASE 45e
DEREDEO DREADNOUGHT ANVILUS CONFIGURATN 65e
HH: LEGIONES ASTARTES BATTLE GROUP 160e
HORUS HERESY L/A: MKIII TACTICAL SQUAD 60e
BATTLE IN BALIN'S TOMB (ENG) 65e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

THE END AND THE DEATH: VOLUME 2 HB (ENG) 29e
WORD BEARERS OMNIBUS (PB) 20e
NECROMUNDA: VAN SAAR A/W ARACHNIRIG 40e
NECROMUNDA: RUINS OF JARDLAN 40e
NECROMUNDA: VAN SAAR VEHICLE CARDS 16e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

DA GOBBO RIDES AGAIN (HB) 11.5e
GALAXY OF HORRORS (PB) 13.5e
AGE OF SIGMAR: THE LONG HUNT (ENGLISH) 40e
C/O/S: FREEGUILD CAVALIER MARSHAL 45e
CITIES OF SIGMAR: FREEGUILD STEELHELMS 42.5e
CITIES OF SIGMAR: FREEGUILD CAVALIERS 55e
CITIES OF SIGMAR: IRONWELD GREAT CANNON 42.5e
CITIES OF SIGMAR FREEGUILD COMMAND CORPS 42.5e
TAHLIA VEDRA LIONESS OF THE PARCH 115e
CITIES OF SIGMAR: FREEGUILD FUSILLIERS 45e
C/O/S: FUSIL-MAJOR ON OGOR WARHULK 42.5e
VENESTRA: MATRIARCH OF THE GREAT WHEEL 55e
CITIES/SIGMAR: GALEN & DORALIA VEN DENST 45e
BATTLETOME: CITIES OF SIGMAR (ENGLISH) 42.5e
SYLVANETH: THE BLADES OF BELTHANOS 125e
STORMCAST ETERNALS: THE BLACKTALONS 60e
S/ETERNALS: CRYPTBORN'S STORMWING 130e
THE VULTURE LORD (PB) 12.5e
GODEATER'S SON (PB) 13.5e
BAD LOON RISING (PB) 13.5e
BLACKTALON (HB) 25e
UNTAMED REALMS (PB) 13.5e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
1.jpg
23.jpg
22.jpg
21.jpg
20.jpg
19.jpg
18.jpg
17.jpg
16.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

WHITE DWARF 494 (NOV-23) (ENGLISH) 999rsd

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

SPACE MARINES: SPEARHEAD FORCE 180e
WORLD EATERS: EXALTED OF THE RED ANGEL 180e
CHRISTMAS PROMO: DA RED GOBBO'S SURPRISE 32.5e
ORKS: BEAST SNAGGA STAMPEDE 180e
ASTRA MILITARUM: CADIAN DEFENCE FORCE 180e
TYRANIDS: ONSLAUGHT SWARM 180e
L/VOTANN: DEFENDERS OF THE ANCESTORS 180e
LEVIATHAN (PB) 13.5e
STORM OF IRON (HB) 25e
SLAVES TO DARKNESS: WARHORDE OF ETERNUS 180e
SOULBIGHT GRAVELORDS: VENGORIAN COURT 180e
O/BONEREAPERS: PRAETORIAN SPEARHEAD 180e
SERAPHON: PRIMORDIAL STARHOST 180e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.

Za battleforcove treba sto pre danas 06.11.2023.
Attachments
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

SEA OF SOULS (PAPERBACK) 13.5e
HAMMERS OF SIGMAR: FIRST FORGED (PB) 13.5e
THE LAST VOLARI (PB) 13.5e
TEMPLE OF SILENCE (HB) 25e
LEGIONS IMPERIALIS: THE HORUS HERESY 170e
WARLORD TITAN WITH PLASMA ANNIHILATOR 90e
REAVER TITAN W/MELTA CANNON & CHAINFIST 50e
LEGIONS IMPERIALIS: QUESTORIS KNIGHTS 35e
L/I: CIVITAS IMPERIALIS RUINED BUILDINGS 60e
L/I:CIVI/IMPERIALIS ADMINISTRATUM SECTOR 130e
L/IMPERIALIS: KRATOS HEAVY TANK SQUADRON 40e
L/IMPERIALIS: LEGIONES ASTARTES INFANTRY 40e
L/IMPERIALIS: RHINO TRANSPORT DETACHMENT 40e
L/I:LEGIONS ASTARTES THUNDERHAWK GUNSHIP 40e
LEGIONS IMPERIALIS: BANEBLADE SQUADRON 40e
L/IMPERIALIS: SOLAR AUXILIA INFANTRY 40e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala uanpred.
Attachments
24.jpg
23.jpg
22.jpg
21.jpg
20.jpg
19.jpg
18.jpg
17.jpg
16.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedlje izlazi sledece:

K/T:APPR. OPS: TAC OPS/MISSION CARDS ENG 22e
CODEX: NECRONS (ENG) 45e
DATASHEET CARDS: NECRONS (ENG) 26e
COMBAT PATROL: NECRONS 125e
WARHAMMER 40000: NECRONS DICE 23e
NECRONS: IMOTEKH THE STORMLORD 35e
NECRONS: ORIKAN THE DIVINER 35e
NECRONS: OVERLORD + TRANSLOCATION SHROUD 31.5e
CODEX: ADEPTUS MECHANICUS (ENG) 45e
COMBAT PATROL: ADEPTUS MECHANICUS 125e
WARHAMMER 40000: ADEPTUS MECHANICUS DICE 23e
ADEPTUS MECHANICUS: SYDONIAN SKATROS 31.5e
GOD-MACHINES: A WARHAMMER 40000 OMNIBUS 21.5e
WARBOSS (PB) 13.5e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledce:

FLESH-EATER COURTS ARMY SET (ENG) 155e
GLOOMSPITE GITZ: GROTMAS GITZ 32.5e
CITADEL TUFTS: BRIMSTEIN FIREGRASS 12e
HORUS HERESY: MKVI ASSAULT MARINES 55e
DATASHEET CARDS: ADEPTUS MECHANICUS (ENG) 25e
WHITE DWARF 495 (DEC-23) (ENGLISH) 999rsd

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedeelje izlazi sledece:

NEC: PALANITE ENFORCER TAURUS VENATOR 45e
NECROMUNDA: APOCRYPHA NECROMUNDA 40e

Pisite sta vas zanima.
hvala unapred.
Attachments
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

KILL TEAM: SALVATION (ENGLISH) 105e
KILLZONE: BHETA-DECIMA 95e
TYRANIDS: NEUROGAUNTS 32.5e
TYRANIDS: VON RYAN'S LEAPERS 40e
TYRANIDS: PSYCHOPHAGE 45e
PILGRIMS OF FIRE (PB) 13.5e
THE LION: SON OF THE FOREST (PB) 13.5e
WHU: MALEVOLENT MASKS RIVALS DECK (ENG) 21.5e
WH UNDERWORLDS: DAGGOK'S STAB-LADZ (ENG) 34e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari naredne dve nedelje je na pre-orderu Warhammer The Old World:

GOTREK GURNISSON: BLIGHTSLAYER (PB) 13.5e
WARHAMMER: THE OLD WORLD RULEBOOK (ENG) 55e
THE OLD WORLD: RAVENING HORDES (ENG) 40e
THE OLD WORLD: FORCES OF FANTASY (ENG) 40e
THE OLD WORLD: MODULAR MOVEMENT TRAYS 32.5e
WARHAMMER: THE OLD WORLD DICE SET 34e
OLD WORLD: KINGDOM OF BRETONNIA (ENG) 206e
KOB: BATTLE STANDARD ON ROYAL PEGASUS 55e
KINGDOM OF BRETONNIA: PEGASUS KNIGHTS 50e
ARCANE JOURNAL: KINGDOM OF BRETONNIA 20e
THE OLD WORLD: KINGDOM OF BRETONNIA DICE 34e
OLD WORLD: TOMB KINGS OF KHEMRI (ENG) 230e
ARCANE JOURNAL: TOMB KINGS OF KHEMRI 20e
TOMB KINGS OF KHEMRI: TOMB GUARD 62.5e
TOMB KINGS OF KHEMRI: SEPUCHRAL STALKERS 50e
TOMB KINGS OF KHEMRI: NECROSPHINX 60e
THE OLD WORLD: TOMB KINGS OF KHEMRI DICE 34e
THE END TIMES: FALL OF EMPIRES (PB) 20e
LORDS OF THE LANCE (HB) 29e
WHITE DWARF 496 (JAN-24) (ENGLISH) 999rsd

Pisite sta Vas zanim.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
18.jpg
17.jpg
16.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlzai sledece:

HORUS HERESY: SIEGE OF TERRA BOOKMARK 16e
THE END AND THE DEATH: VOLUME III (HB) 29e
SYLV: BELTHANOS FIRST THORN OF KURNOTH 80e
FLESH-EATER COURTS: CRYPT GHOULS 35e
FLESH-EATER COURTS: CRYPT FLAYERS 45e
FLESH-EATER COURTS: ABHORRANT ARCHREGENT 24e
GLOOMSPITE GITZ: TRUGG THE TROGGOTH KING 78e
STORMCAST ETERNALS: IONUS CRYPTBORN 105e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvalaunapred.
Attachments
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Deathwing Assault 20199rsd
Crusade: Pariah Nexus 5499rsd
Yarrick: The Omnibus 3799rsd

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

AOS: THE MAD KING RISES (ENGLISH) 40e
BATTLETOME: FLESH-EATER COURTS (ENG) 42.5e
S/GRAVELORDS: FANGS OF THE BLOOD QUEEN 85e
AGE OF SIGMAR: FLESH-EATER COURTS DICE 23e
FLESH-EATER COURTS: ROYAL DECAPITATOR 30e
F-E COURTS: GRAND JUSTICE GORMAYNE 32.5e
F-E COURTS: USHORAN MORTARCH OF DELUSION 90e
FLESH-EATER COURTS: ABHORRANT CARDINAL 31.5e
FLESH-EATER COURTS: CRYPTGUARD 40e
FLESH-EATER COURTS: MORBHEG KNIGHTS 45e
WHITE DWARF 497 (FEB-24) (ENGLISH) 999rsd

Pisite sta vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

BLACK LIBRARY: ORKS: UFTHAK BLACKHAWK 35e
BLACK LIBRARY: THE ART OF HORUS HERESY 55e
GHAZGHKULL THRAKA PROPHET O/T WAAAGH PB 11.5e
DA BIG DAKKA (HB) 25e
DEUS ENCARMINE (ANNIVERSARY EDITION) 29e
THE GHOSTS OF BARAK-MINOZ (HB) 25e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
8.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

KILL TEAM: SPACE MARINE SCOUT SQUAD 55e
SPACE MARINES: BALLISTUS DREADNOUGHT 55e
SPACE MARINES: INFERNUS SQUAD 45e
S/MARINES: CAPTAIN IN TERMINATOR ARMOUR 34e
KILL TEAM: AELDARI BLADES OF KHAINE 60e
LEGIONS IMPERIALIS: THE GREAT SLAUGHTER 40e
L/I: THE GREAT SLAUGHTER ARMY CARDS 15e
L/IMPERIALIS: LEGIONES ASTARTES SUPPORT 40e
LEGIONS IMPERIALIS SPARTAN ASSAULT TANKS 40e
LEGIONS IMPERIALIS SOLAR AUXILIA SUPPORT 40e
L/IMPERIALIS: MALCADOR INFERNUS/VALDORS 40e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

CODEX SUPPLEMENT: DARK ANGELS (ENG) 25e
DATASHEET CARDS: DARK ANGELS (ENG) 25e
DARK ANGELS: INNER CIRCLE COMPANIONS 45e
DARK ANGELS:ASMODAI MASTER OF REPENTANCE 34e
DARK ANGELS: DEATHWING KNIGHTS 55e
D/A:BELIAL GRAND MASTER OF THE DEATHWING 34e
DARK ANGELS: UPGRADES AND TRANSFERS 27e
WARHAMMER 40000: DARK ANGELS DICE 23e
COMBAT PATROL: DARK ANGELS 125e
LAZARUS: ENMITY'S EDGE (HB) 25e
CYPHER: LORD OF THE FALLEN 11.5e
THE END TIMES: DOOM OF THE OLD WORLD 21.5e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Klub Zmaj”