GW Porudzbina

Obaveštenja, predlozi i pitanja o radu kluba Zmaj.

Moderators: stalker, lord warrior

Mrzimsvee

Re: GW Porudzbina

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari stigla je porudzbina.
Blood bowl I ostale novogodišnje stvari.
Wrath of Magnus i thousend Sons.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari izlaze sledece stvari od GW:

Gathering Storm: Fall of Cadia
Fall of Cadia is the first book in the Gathering Storm series. A 136 page hardback narrative campaign book containing a wealth of new rules for Warhammer 40,000, This book introduces the Triumvirate of the Imperium and chronicles the bitter battle to protect Cadia from the grasp of Abaddon the Despoiler More comprehensive details for this campaign book can be found in White Dwarf Jan-2017 issue, or on our website or social media pages 30 funti

Triumvirate of The Imperium
Multi-part plastic kit containing five miniatures from The Gathering Storm: Fall of Cadia. Box supplied with an outer display sleeve Miniatures inside this box are - Inquisitor Greyfax, in ornate power armour; Belisarius Cawl, a massive Adeptus Mechanicus Archmagos; Celestine, the Living Saint, who is accompanied by two loyal Geminae Superia, Sisters Genevieve and Eleanor. Celestine was previously available as a metal miniature
50 funti

Battlezone: Empyric Storms Cards
A set of 36 datacards, detailing Empyric Storms events from The Fall of Cadia. Usable in any games of WH 40K featuring any army, they add psychic rules and effects to battles 10 funti

Start Collecting! Deathwatch
Contains Watch Captain Artemis (from Death Masque box set), 2 sets of 5 Deathwatch Space Marines, a Venerable Dreadnought and a Deathwatch Upgrade sprue
50 funti

Carcharodons: Red Tithe
352 page, A5 Hardback book, written by Robbie MacNiven. In English language only, A brand new novel from Black Library featuring the Night Lords (Chaos Space Marines) battle the Carcharodon Astra (Space Marines) on the prison world of Zartak 18 funti

Pisite sta vas interesuje od ovih stvari, posebno Triumvirate of the Imperium
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ove nedelje izlazi sledece:

Battletome: Disciples of Tzeentch 20 funti
136 page Battletome rulebook for Tzeentch - the first Battletome to include points values Contains special abilities rules, including "Master of Destiny Battle Trait" which allows the manipulation of selected dice during games; and 2 unique Spell Lores - the Lore of Change and Lore of Fate

Tzeentch Arcanites Kairic Acolytes 30 funti
Multi-part plastic kit that makes 20 Kairic Acolytes Kit includes 20 face masks, a variety of weapons and wargear, meaning that each miniature can be unique in the squad 2 models can be upgraded to KairicAdepts with their own head and weapon options

Tzeentch Dice 12,5 funti
Large dice cube containing 18x16mm dice

Tzeentch Arcanites Gaunt Summoner 15 funti
The single plastic frame miniature from Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower - available in it's own clampack Full rules for this model are in the Battletome: Disciples of Tzeentch

Tzeentch Arcanites Ogroid Thaumaturge 25 funti
The two frame plastic miniature from Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower - available in a box Full rules for this model are in the Battletome: Disciples of Tzeentch

Primarchs: Leman Russ – The Great Wolf 13 funti
A 208 page new release hardback novel, written by Chris Wraight, in English language only Set during the Great Crusade, Leman Russ leads the Space Wolves, together with Lion El’Jonson’s Dark Angels, to bring the world of Dulan to compliance

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: City of Secrets 15 funti
A 144 page new release hardback novel, written by Nick Horth, in English language only An in-depth look at life in a city of the Mortal Realms coupled with a rip-roaring tale of action, adventure and a most intriguing mystery...

Pisite ako Vas nesto interesuje.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari evo jos necega u ponudi pa ako Vas interesuje pisite.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4hqos ... sp=sharing

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ove nedelje izlazi sledece od GW:

Gangs of Commorragh 35funti

A miniatures game for 2 players, who control packs of Dark Eldar Reavers and Hellions against each other in bitter combat The game combines strategy, tactics and all-out attacks to create a deep and tense gaming experience Box contains 6 x Dark Eldar Reavers (2 boxes of 45-11) and 10 x Dark Eldar Hellions (2 boxes of 45-09), dice, a 24-page rulebook (contains rules for different types of gameplay, including basic skirmishes, larger battles and a detailed campaign), 2 x quick reference cards, counters and 6 pieces of card scenery, representing the towering spires of this dark city

Tzeentch Arcanites Tzaangor Enlightened 22.5 funte

Multipart plastic kit that makes 3 x Tzaangor Enlightened, armed with Tzeentchian spears on 40mm round bases One miniature can be assembled as an Aviarch with specific chest plate, headpiece and ornate weapon 6 different heads are included for greater variety and the kit can be alternatively assembled as 3 x Tzaangor Skyfires equipped with greatbows NOTE: This is exactly the same box set as the WH 40K Thousand Sons Tzaangors box set, without the 40K weapons options

Tzeentch Arcanites Tzaangor Shaman 20 funti

Multipart plastic kit which makes 1 x Shaman, elevated on a Disc of Tzeentch on a 40mm round bases

Tzeentch Arcanites Magister 20 funti

Multipart plastic kit which makes 1 x Magister on a 32mm round base Previously available with a square base, this miniature has been updated (previously available in the Silver Tower Arcane Heroes box set)

Tzeentch Arcanites Tzaangors 25 funti

Multipart plastic kit that makes 10 x Tzanangors on 32mm round bases Mulitple options and variety including, unit leaders, musicians, icon bearers and mutations

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

The Dwarf Giants 20 funti

A multipart plastic kit that makes 12 miniatures for use in Blood Bowl The kit makes 2 x Troll Slayers, 2 x Blitzers, 2 x Runners and 6 x Linemen. Also comes with alternative heads for the Troll Slayer and Blitzer, 3 x Dwarf balls, a double-sided score coin, a turn counter, decal sheet and a 1,000,000 gp roster Rules for using these miniatures are found in Death Zone Season 1

The Dwarf Giants Dice Set 7 funti

A dice cube containing 3 x Blood Bowl Block dice, 2 x 6-sided dice, 1 x 8-sided die, and 1 x 16-sided die Available white stocks last - one time only product

Special Play Cards: Hall of Fame Pack 9 funti

Deck of cards that builds onto the cards contained in the core game Split into two decks – the 10-card Magical Memorabilia and 16-card Heroic Feats decks These cards are new and are different to the ones in the current Organised Play Global League pack

Blue Horrors 20 funti

A multipart plastic kit that makes 10 x Blue Horrors and 10 pairs of Brimstone Horrors (2 minis per base to give 20 Yellow Horrors) Contains a variety of poses and weapon options. Supplied with 20 x 25mm Round bases

Lord of Change 70 funti

A multipart plastic kit, supplied as 72 components and includes 1 x 100mm Round base This awesome centre-piece miniature is as big as a Bloodthirster and can be alternatively assembled as Kairos Fateweaver

The Changeling 20 funti

A multipart plastic kit that can make 1 x Changeling A new sculpt, supplied on a 40mm round base

Start Collecting! Daemons of Tzeentch 50 funti

Added value starter set (approximately 35%) Contains 1 x Burning Chariot of Tzeentch and Herald of Tzeentch on foot (97-20), 3 x Flamers of Tzeentch (97-13), 3 x Screamers of Tzeentch (97-11) and 10 x Pink Horrors (97-12) - all of these are existing miniatures

Kingsblade 18 funti

A New Release A5 336 page hardback novel, written by Andy Clark, in English language only Two novice Imperial Knight pilots battle against an entire world of enemies on a grand scale

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Gathering Storm: Fracture of Biel-Tan 30 funti

The second book in the Gathering Storm campaign. 136 page hardback, introducing the Triumvirate of Ynnead and chronicles the desperate battle to determine the future of the Eldar and the uneasy alliance that will potentially dictate the fate of the galaxy New rules content for the Aeldari – combine Eldar, Dark Eldar, Harlequins and Ynnari models (including the new Triumvirate of Ynnead) into a single combined force in games of Warhammer 40,000

Triumvirate of Ynnead 45 funti

A multi-part plastic kit that contains three miniatures from Gathering Storm: Fracture of Biel-Tan Miniature One: The Yncarne, Avatar of Ynnead – includes a sword and a pair of daggers Miniature Two: Yvraine, Emissary of Ynnead – accompanied by a Gyrinx psychic familiar (as featured in a painting video posted on www.warhammer-community.com on 13th January 2017) Miniature Three: The Visarch, Sword of Ynnead – clad in baroque armour

The Horus Heresy: Garro 20 funti

A 432 page A5 hardback novel by James Swallow, available in English language only Contains James Swallow’s complete saga of Nathaniel Garro in the Horus Heresy, previously available as audio dramas and short stories, with additional scenes to represent the author’s original vision It also contains the novella Vow of Faith, previously only available as a limited edition from www.blacklibrary.com Includes content from audio dramas Oath of Moment, Legion of One, Sword of Truth, Shield of Lies, Burden of Duty and Ashes of Fealty

Pisite sta vas interesuje

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Stigle su nove stvari.
Dopuna boja i cetkica, blood bowl, gangs of comoragh
Last edited by Mrzimsvee on Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledece:

Stormcast Eternals Liberators 37.5funti

Multi-part plastic kit reformatted to contain the components necessary to assemble 10 Liberators. Options for 4 different weapon configurations. Supplied with 10 Citadel 40mm Round bases.

Stormcast Eternals Judicators 37.5funti

Multi-part plastic kit reformatted to contain the components necessary to assemble 10 Judicators. Options for 2 different weapon configurations.Supplied with 10 Citadel 40mm Round bases.

Stormcast Eternals Prosecutors 45 funti

Multi-part plastic kit reformatted to contain the components necessary to assemble 6 Prosecutors. Options for 2 different weapon configurations. Supplied with 6 Citadel 40mm Round bases.

Stormcast Eternals Gryph-hounds 15 funti

Multi-part plastic kit contains 6 Gryph-hounds. 2 of these can be assembled as Gryph-hound Alphas. Supplied with 6 Citadel 40mm Round bases.

Stormcast Eternals Vanguard-Hunters 37.5 funti

Contains the components necessary to assemble 10 Vanguard-Hunters. 2 models in the kit can hold an astral compass. 2 models can be assembled as Hunter-Primes.

Battletome: Stormcast Eternals 25 funti

164-page Battletome containing full rules and abilities for the Stormcast Eternals. Completely replaces and expands upon Battletome: Stormcast Eternals (96-01-xx) and Battletome: Stormcast Extremis (96-02-xx). Includes ways to customise your games for Open, Narrative and Matched Play

Warscroll Cards: Stormcast Eternals 15 funti

31 large-format cards contains each of the unitWarscrolls from Battletome: Stormcast Eternals. Includes a selection of gaming tokens

Deathworld Forest 80 funti

Multi-part plastic kit makes 12 pieces of scenery Rules for each component are in the box and in February’s White Dwarf Each piece of scenery can be modeled in any way you like.

Space Marine Legends: Cassius 13 funti

By Ben Counter Chaplain Cassius of the Ultramarines seeks vengeance upon his most hated foe – the Tyranids.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ove nedelje izlaze sledece stvari:

Warhammer Quest: Shadows Over Hammerhal 90 funti

Up to 4 players can quest in the catacombs and dungeons below the city, while another acts as gamemaster, setting fiendish obstacles, controlling the antagonists and setting the story – it’s up to this player to take charge of revealing the secrets each dungeon has to offer. Characters level up and increase their skills as you play.Includes 31 existing Citadel miniatures: 1x Lord-Castellant and 1x Gryph-hound (94-14) / 1x Cogsmith (84-16) / 1x Black Ark Fleetmaster (85-31) /1x Loremas ter (87-19) / 1x Chaos Sorcerer Lord (83-33) / 5x Putrid Blightkings (83-28) / 10x Kairic Acolytes (83-73) / 10x Bloodreavers (83-29) Includes a 72-page guidebook, a 32-page adventure book, 18 double-sided board sections, 55 cards, 12 dice and a variety of counters and markers for tracking your heroes as they gain experience and skills under the city of Hammerhal

Slaves to Darkness – Slambo: Exalted Hero of Chaos 15 funti

An updated version of the classic, iconic Chaos warrior, armed with a pair of Chaos Axes Includes a Warscroll, which includes points for fielding Slambo in Matched Play games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar Supplied with a 40mm round base

Stormcast Eternals Lord-Aquilor 25 funti

Multi-part plastic kit that makes one Lord-Aquilor Includes a selection of accessories and a choice of a helmeted or bare head Supplied with a 90x52mm oval base

Stormcast Eternals Vanguard-Palladors 35 funti

Multi-part plastic kit makes 3 x Vanguard-Palladors mounted on Gryph-chargers Includes a range of optional accessories and weapons Suppled with 3 x 75x42mm Oval bases

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Blood Bowl Ogre 12 funti
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components to build one Blood Bowl Ogre on a 32mm round Blood Bowl base Can be used as a Star Player for multiple teams in games of Blood Bowl Supplied in a box

The Reikland Reavers: Human Blood Bowl Team 20 funti
A multipart plastic kit that contains the same frames from the Blood Bowl core box set and makes a complete Reikland Reavers team The kit contains 2 x Blitzers, 2 x Throwers, 2 x Catchers and 6 x Linemen, 3 x balls, a double-sided score coin and a decal sheet These snap fit miniatures (no glue required) are supplied with 12 x 32mm Blood Bowl round base

Stormcast Eternals Vanguard-Raptors 22.5 funti
A multi-part plastic kit tha makes 3 x VanguardRaptors with Hurricane / Longstrike Crossbows One model can be assembled as a Raptor-Prime and the kit also allows you to make 3 x Aetherwings Includes a transfer sheet and 3 Citadel 40mm Round bases, 3 Citadel 60x35mm Oval bases, and 3 Citadel 32mm Round bases.

Mephiston: Blood of Sanguinius 18 funti
A 320 page, A5 hardback novel written by Darius Hinks A story about the curse of the Blood Angels and how Mephiston survived it, while also exploring notions of faith and the influence of the Emperor on the Imperium of the 41st millennium Available in English language only

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledece od GW:

Gathering Storm: Rise of the Primarch 30 funti

Book 3 in the gathering Storm Series is a 136-page hardback that introduces the Triumvirate of the Primarch and draws the threads of the thrilling story of the Gathering Storm together in dramatic fashion Rise of the Primarch is packed with new rules content for Warhammer 40,000, including Datasheets for the Triumvirate of the Primarch; Warlord Traits; Relics; Tactical Objectives; and a Detachment for Ultramarines forces Includes formations allowing you to field The Fallen, the Grey Knights’ Bulwark of Purity, the Victrix Guard of the Ultramarines and the Triumvirate of the Primarch There are also special rules - Daemonic Adversaries - allowing you to field Grey Knights against enemies that are not necessarily Daemonic in nature. Also includes 5 Echoes of War missions – the key battles from Rise of the Primarch; 3 Cataclysm of War missions; and special objectives to be used when fielding Cypher and the Fallen

Triumvirate of the Primarch 55 funti

A presentation box in a sleeve, that contains multipart plastic kits that makes three miniatures from the Gathering Storm: Rise of the Primarch This box set allows you to make - Roboute Guilliman, Primarch of the Ultramarines (the first time that we have produced a plastic Imperial Primarch); Cypher, Lord of the Fallen (from theDark Angels); and Grand Master Voldus, Warden of the Librarius (a Grey Knights hero) All three miniatures have already been revealed on warhammer-community.com https://www.warhammer-community.com/201 ... -macragge/

Deathwatch Upgrades 8 funti

A multi-part plastic kit in a clampack, it includes a selection of helmets, shoulder pads and weapons, that can be combined with Space Marine miniatures to make Deathwatch Space Marines

Genestealer Cults Upgrades 8 funti

A multi-part plastic kit in a clampack, it includes a selection of heads, cult icons and weapons to combine with Astra Militarum miniatures to make Genestealer Cultists

pisite sta vas interesuje

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Mark III Space Marines 30 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes 10 x Space Marines in Mk III Iron power armour and are supplied with 10 x 32mm round bases Can be added to any existing Space Marine, or Chaos Space Marine collection. This kit can be used as a standard Tactical Squad in games of 40K These are exactly the same miniatures as those found in The Horus Heresy: Burning of Prospero box set

Tartaros Terminators 35 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes 5 x Tartaros Terminators and are supplied with 5 x 40mm round bases Can be added to any existing Space Marine, or Chaos Space Marine collection. This kit can be used as a standard Terminator Squad in games of 40K These are exactly the same miniatures as those found in The Horus Heresy: Burning of Prospero box set

Space Marine Legends: Shrike 13 funti
A 208 page hardback novel, written by George Mann and available in English language only A tale of the Raven Guard Chapter's new leader and his decades-long feud with the vicious greenskin warboss Gorkrusha. It’s full of obsession and vengeance

Dante (on-sale 11-March) 18 funti
A 306 page hardback novel, written by Guy Haley and available in English language only For the first time, discover the history of the glorious Blood Angels Commander Dante and his many centuries serving the Imperium

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Talons of the Emperor 95 funti
An added value box set (approx 40%), that contains existing plastic miniature kits, with rules for playing games of 40K Contains 1 x 5-man Custodian Guard (01-07); 1 x 5-woman Sisters of Silence (01-08); 1 x Contemptor Dreadnought (01-03); 1 x Venerable Land Raider (48-14); and 1 x Null-Maiden Rhino (48-12) 2 x 24-page softback Codexes, not available in print anywhere else

Adeptus Custodes Custodian Guard 35 funti
Multipart plastic kit that makes 5 x Adeptus Custodes Custodian Guard, supplied with 5 x 40mm round bases Each model can be assembled with one of two different weapons choices. One model can be assembled as a Shield-Captain and with a Custodes vexilla These are exactly the same miniatures as those found in The Horus Heresy: Burning of Prospero box set

Astra Telepathica Sisters of Silence 25 funti
Multipart plastic kit that makes 5 x Astra Telepathica Sisters of Silence , supplied with 5 x 32mm round bases One model can be made as a Siser Superior and the whole kit can be used to make one of three different squads These are exactly the same miniatures as those found in The Horus Heresy: Burning of Prospero box set

Titan (graphic novel) 25 funti
A 228 page A4 hardback graphic novel by Dan Abnett, in English language only The classic comic book starring a mighty Warlord Titan, collected from the pages of Warhammer Monthly

Space Marine Battles: The Eye of Ezekiel 18 funti
A 320 page A5 hardback novel written by C.Z.Dunn, in English language only The Dark Angels, Astra Militarum, Adeptus Mechanicus and Orks all feature in this epic tale

The Horus Heresy: The Binary Succession 12 funti
A 65 minute long audiobook CD by David Annandale, in English language only The politics of Terra take centre stage, along with some Titans in a scene that will simply blow your mind…

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Blood Bowl: The Gouged Eye Team 20 funti
A mulitpart plastic kit that is the same sprues as those in the Blood Bowl main box set - but in grey plastic - and makes one Orc Blood Bowl team - snap-fit and can be assembled without glue The kit contains 2 x Blitzers, 2 x Throwers, 2 x Black Orc Blockers and 6 x Linemen, 6 x balls, 2 x double-sided score coins and a decal sheet Supplied with 12 x 32mm Blood Bowl round bases, with holes for the ball to slot into

Blood Bowl: Troll 15 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes a single-pose Blood Bowl Troll Supplied with a 32mm Blood Bowl round base, featuring a hole to slot the ball into when your miniature has possession Rules for adding Trolls to an Orc team are in the Blood Bowl rulebook

Blood Bowl: Team Titans Pack 9 funti
Builds on both the cards included in the boxed game and Blood Bowl Special Play Cards: Hall of Fame (200-03-xx) Split into two decks – the Benefits of Training and the Dirty Tricks decks

Citadel Knife 18 funti
Made from steel and aluminium. Designed with safety in mind – shaped so it won’t roll across the table Supplied with 6 blades which are easy to swap out (just unscrew the handle) The Citadel Knife is compatible with the most common hobby knife blades

Citadel Tweezers 8 funti
Featuring an all-metal construction Designed with a wide, flat 3mm contact point, to firmly grip small components

Citadel Saw 18 funti
Made from steel and aluminium. Shaped so it won’t roll across the table 6 x hard-wearing, easy-to-swap blades included: 2 small-detail, 2 standard and 2 heavy-duty blades Compatible with the most common hobby saw blades

Primarchs: Magnus the Red, Master of Prospero 13 funti
A 208 page hardback novel written by Graham McNeil, in English language only Graham McNeill returns to a character he brought to life in The Horus Heresy series to tell a definitive tale of the one-eyed Primarch

Pisite ako nesto zelite

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Shadow War: Armageddon 80 funti
A standalone boxed game using the classic Necromunda rules set which pits kill teams against each other in skirmish combat Contains 2 kill teams - 5 x SM Scouts (48-16) + 5 with sniper rifles (48-29), versus 10 Ork Boyz (50-10)- and brand-new multi-level, modular scenery with a heavy industrial theme A 120 page rulebook, that includes 6 missions, and comprehensive rules for linking games together into a large evolving campaign Can be expanded using a variety of existing Citadel miniatures. FREE PDFs containing rules for 10 additional 40K factions can be downloaded from www.games-workshop.com

Battletome: Blades of Khorne 25 funti
All the rules and background to combine the Mortal and Daemonic followers of Khorne into a single force. Completely supercedes and replaces Battletome: Khorne Bloodbound 152-page book containing background, history, full rules for every Khorne miniature. Includes Path to Glory, 2 Battleplans, 33 Warscrolls and 23 Warscroll Battalions and Pitched Battle Profiles Available in hardback English; softback German, French, Italian and Spanish

Warscroll Cards: Blades of Khorne 15 funti
A pack of 33 large-format cards contains each of the unit Warscrolls from Battletome: Blades of Khorne Also contains a selection of gaming tokens for use to indicate the Allegiance Abilities, skills and statuses used by your models in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar

Warlord: Fury of the God Machine 18 funti
272 page hardback novel in English language, written by David Annandal When the battered Pallidus Morr demi-legio of the Adeptus Titanicus is assigned to defend a forge world from Chaos, they find their battle made more difficult by the allies they must fight alongside... A new novel focusing on the mightiest war machines of the 41st millennium, which tells of the Battle Titans and tells a truly tale of large-scale action

Pisite ako vas nesto interesuje.

Hvala unapred

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Sector Mechanicus: Ferratonic Furnace 30 funti
A multipart plastic kit that contains 2 frames of components - 1 features a silo and the other filled with platforms Previously available in Shadow War: Armageddon box, this scenery is compatible with every other kit in the Sector Mechanicus scenery range, to create multi-level structures This kit can even be combined with the Haemotrope Reactor (64-24), Promethium Relay Pipes (65-48) and Void Shield Generator (64-99) Contains rules in the box

Sector Mechanicus: Alchomite Stack 30 funti
A multipart plastic kit that contains 2 frames of components - 1 features the central dome and the other, the external tank Previously available in Shadow War: Armageddon box, this scenery is compatible with every other kit in the Sector Mechanicus scenery range, to create multi-level structures This kit can even be combined with the Haemotrope Reactor (64-24), Promethium Relay Pipes (65-48) and Void Shield Generator (64-99) Contains rules in the box

Sector Mechanicus: Galvanic Magnavent 45 funti
A multipart plastic kit that contains 4 frames of components - featuring the central silo and chimneys, floors and details, and legs to hold-up the structure Some of this was previously available in Shadow War: Armageddon box and is compatible with every other kit in the Sector Mechanicus scenery range, to create multi-level structures This kit can even be combined with the Haemotrope Reactor (64-24), Promethium Relay Pipes (65-48) and Void Shield Generator (64-99) Contains rules in the box

Cult of the Warmason 18 funti
A 272 page A5 hardback novel written by C.L.Werner in English language only The Sisters of Battle return to Warhammer 40,000 fiction! Not only that, but master of the macabre C L Werner takes on the Genestealer Cults, the original horror-story stars of the 41st Millennium On the shrine world of Lubentina, a planet dedicated to a hero from the Age of Heresy, civil unrest and rumours of sinister monsters spur the Sisters of Battle into action against their foes

Last edited by Mrzimsvee on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlaze sledece stvari:

Battletome: Kharadron Overlords 25 funti
A Battletome that introduces a new duardin army into the realms of Warhammer Age of Sigmar A 144-page book that contains a detailed background and history, including maps, army structure and uniform and heraldry guides Unique Abilities and Artefacts of Power, Allegiance Abilities, Command Traits and Battle Traits, 5 Battleplans, 5 Warscroll Battalions, 12 Warscrolls, Pitched Battle profiles with points values for every miniature and Warscroll Battalion, and rules for a Path to Glory warbands

Warscroll Cards: Kharadron Overlords 10 funti
A pack of 12 large-format cards contains each of the unit Warscrolls from Battletome: Kharadron Overlords (84-02-xx), printed on individual cards for handy reference in your battles Also contains a selection of gaming tokens – use these to indicate the Allegiance Abilities, skills and statuses used by your models in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar

Kharadron Overlords: Arkanaut Frigate 50 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes one Arkanaut Frigate Options for either a heavy sky cannon or skyhook front-facing main weapon, the kit Includes duardin captain and crew miniatures Lots of additional details that can be modelled on the frigate in different ways. Supplied with a Citadel 120mm Oval base, with a 50mm ball and socket flying stem

Kharadron Overlords: Arkanaut Company 27,5 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes a 10-model Arkanaut Company with 10 x 25mm round bases This kit is the core of a Kharadron Overlords army, so customers will want to purchase multiple copies of this box set Includes a variety of weapons options. They are sporting magnificent metal beards and their sealed suits are replete with the valves and fittings needed to keep them alive.

Kharadron Overlords: Arkanaut Admiral 15 funti
A mulitpart plastic kit in a clampack, that makes one Arkanaut Admiral on a 32mm round base Wielding a huge skalfhammer and volley pistol, he is clad in ornate armour and standing on top of a molten heap of industrial waste, adding detail to his base

The Horus Heresy: Shattered Legions 20 funti
A 448 page A5 hardback novel written by L J Goulding in English language only Tthe contents of the anthology Meduson collected together with Graham McNeill’s The Seventh Serpent to form the definitive collection of Shattered Legions fiction. See how Shadrak Meduson’s feud with Horus plays out and the lengths to which these hardy survivors will go to score victories over the traitors

Pisite sta vas interesuje. Za patuljke mi generalno treba info do sutra.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Kharadron Overlords: Grundstok Gunhauler 30 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes one Grundstok Gunhauler - a dual crewed airship that comes with a pilot and a gunner and a 105mm oval base and 50mm ball and socket flying stem Features a choice of sky cannon or drill cannon as main armament and is covered in detail - ailerons and rudders to steer it, duardin faceplates on the prow and dirigible, and a host of pipes, valves and propellors, with an anchor swaying gently from the side

Kharadron Overlords: Grundstok Thunderers 25 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes 5 x Grundstok Thunderers, armed with aethershot rifle each and supplied with 5 x 32mm round bases There are options for some impressively chunky special weapons as well as being able to make a gunnery sergeant and honour bearer The Thunderers sealed suits of armour are covered in valves, pipes and respiratory systems

Shadow War: Armageddon Softback Rulebook 25 funti
A 200 page, softback version of the rulebook Contains all the rules from the original book in the box set, plus the 10 additional factions that are available from our website Also includes 2 brand new factions (Adepta Sororitas - Sisters of Battle - and the Inquisition) - these will also be available as a download on our website

Calgar’s Fury 18 funti
A 352 page hardback novel, written by Paul Kearney in English language only
The Realm of Ultramar stands as a shining beacon of order and strength in a galaxy wracked by war and torment. Custodian of this realm, and Chapter Master of the Ultramarines, Marneus Calgar has fought many foes and won countless wars to ensure its borders remain safe. But when an immense space hulk emerges into the Ultramar system, carrying with it the threat of something ancient and terrible, it is Calgar once again who stands in defence of his realm, prepared to meet whatever horrors are aboard and discover the mystery at the heart of the ship dubbed Fury

Scythes of the Emperor: Daedalus 12 funti
A 75 minute audiobook by L.J.Goulding, perfomed in English language It’s a daring, dramatic tale of airborne action featuring the devastated remnants of the Scythes of the Emperor as they struggle for survival

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Grombrindal: 40 Years of White Dwarf 17.5 funti
This is a one-off miniature celebrating 40 years of White Dwarf - perfect for the collector. A great deal of choice for the painter - paint Grombrindal’s armour in any Chapter colour, paint the presents and cake in whatever tones you please!

Shadow War: Armageddon Softback Rulebook 25 funti
A 200 page, softback version of the rulebook Contains all the rules from the original book in the box set, plus the 10 additional factions that are available from our website Also includes 2 brand new factions (Adepta Sororitas - Sisters of Battle - and the Inquisition) - these will also be available as a download on our website

Kharadron Overlords: Arkanaut Ironclad 70 funti
A huge mulit-part plastic kit with details and options aplenty, making this kit a hobbyist’s dream. Paint the brass and steel with metallics for a simple finish, or go crazy with freehand details on the hull.

Kharadron Overlords: Aetheric-Navigator 15 funti
Multi-part plastic kit – no options. A beautifully detailed single miniature, bursting with details that define the Kharadron Overlords.

Brokk Grungsson Lord-Magnate of Barak-Nar 25 funti
Multi-part plastic kit – no options. A beautifully detailed single miniature, bursting with details that define the Kharadron Overlords.

Sector Mechanicus: Industrial Bases 20 funti
ncludes 2x 65mm Round bases, 10x 40mm Round bases and 40x 32mm Round bases, with 2x lights, 2x vents and 2x computer terminals. The same textures and the details as the Sector Mechanicus scenery kits.

Sector Mechanicus: Promethium Forge 45 funti
A modular scenery set compatible with the whole Sector Mechanicus range. Rules included! Add height to your games of Warhammer 40,000. With this and a gaming mat, you’re on your way.

Sector Mechanicus: Ferratonic Incinerator 35 funti
A modular scenery set compatible with the whole Sector Mechanicus range. Rules included! Add height to your games of Warhammer 40,000. With this and a gaming mat, you’re on your way

Sector Mechanicus: Galvanic Servohaulers 25 funti
Add atmosphere and obstacles to games with this set. Includes a scenario enabling you to use the scenery in games of Warhammer 40,000.

Vaults of Terra: The Carrion Throne 18 funti
Chris Wraight Featuring agents of the Inquisition, this novel gets into the seedy underbelly of the Throneworld, Terra itself, at the end of the 41st millennium!

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Pozdrav drugari, ove nedelje izlazi sledece:

Kharadron Overlords: Skyriggers 25funti
This kit makes either Endrinriggers or Skywardens - you’re going to want at least one set of each Mizzenmaster, Custodian and special weapon options mean no two units need be the same. The new flying bases feature adjustable angles - these guys can be made to look super dynamic

Kharadron Overlords: Aether-Khemist 15funti
A bludgeoning brute with incredible levels of detail - this is a great example of the Kharadron Overlords look and feel A simple kit to build, the Aether-Khemist has no options

Kharadron Overlords: Endrinmaster 15funti
A detailed model full of character - the Endrinmaster is everything a Kharadron should be A simple kit to build, with no options

Space Marine Legends: Azrael 13funti
Gav Thorpe, without a doubt the Supreme Grand Master of Dark Angels fiction,
returns to Azrael in a tale that delves deep into the character’s psyche and motivations.

pisite ako vas nesto interesuje, hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Death Zone: Season Two 18 funti
A new season for Blood Bowl is upon us! Lots of new content, an essential purchase for all serious Blood Bowl players New optional league rules, teams, star players and updated skills. Contains rules for the Scarcrag Snivellers Goblin Team and Blood Bowl: Goblins English language only - softback book

Blood Bowl: Scarcrag Snivellers – Goblin Team 20 funti
A multipart plastic box set that makes 12 x Blood Bowl: Goblins. Includes a team roster Heads are interchangable with any of the bodies in the kit, allowing for plenty of variety and unique-looking teams There is no iconography - so you can paint the models in any colour you wish

Blood Bowl: Goblins 10 funti
A multipart plastic box set that makes 4 x Blood Bowl: Goblins Heads are interchangable with any of the bodies in the kit, allowing for plenty of variety and unique-looking players - There is no iconography - so you can paint the models in any colour you wish

Jain Zar: The Storm of Silence 18 funti
A 272 page hardback novel, written by Gav Thorpe, in English language only It’s rare to see disagreements between the Craftworld Eldar on the right way to proceed and when one of those involved is the legenday Jain Zar, things are sure to get ugly… and entertaining

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ono sto smo svi cekali:

Warhammer 40,000: Dark Imperium 95 funti
Contains everything you need to play Warhammer 40,000 53 brand new multipart plastic Citadel Miniatures : 1 x 280 page hardback 40k full Rules Book : 24 page Death Guard Book : 24 page Primaris Book : 8 page Core Rules Booklet – a handy in-game reference : Colour assembly guide for all the miniatures : 12 x red D6 : 1 x 12" range ruler : 1 x decal sheet for the Primaris Space Marines, including iconography for Ultramarines, Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Space Wolves

Warhammer 40,000 35 funti
This is the same advanced rules book that is in the Dark Imperium box set - Available separately to give every Hobbyist the chance to purchase A 280 page hardback book, the essential book for all fans of Warhammer 40,000 - it contains the core rules and a host of advanced rules and different ways to play Core rules - Rules for three different ways to play: Open, Narrative and Match Play, with more than 20 missions to choose from Advanced rules - A set of extra rules you can use to personalise your gaming experience, from organising your army into Detachments, using Command Points and Stratagems, terrain, playing multiplayer battles and guidance for running campaigns, as well as full rules for Cities of Death, Planetstrike, Stronghold Assault and Death From The Skies, each including its own specific mission

Warhammer 40,000 Index Books 15 funti svaka
These books are the only way that you can use all existing miniatures in new 40K Five different softback books, each full of datasheets that enable customers to use any miniature in their current collection of miniatures Every rule for every miniature, written from scratch - a great opportunity to look at your collection of miniatures in a new light
Index: Imperium 1
Rules for every existing miniature from the following armies -Space Marines, Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Space Wolves, Grey Knights, Deathwatch and Legion of the Damned
Index: Imperium 2
Rules for every existing miniature from the following armies -Astra Militarum, Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Knights, Imperial Agents and Talons of The Emperor
Index: Chaos
Rules for every existing miniature from the following armies -Heretic Astartes, Chaos Daemons and Questor Traitoris
Index: Xenos 1
Rules for every existing miniature from the following armies -Craftworlds, Drukhari, Ynnari, Harlequins and Necrons
Index: Xenos 2
Rules for every existing miniature from the following armies -Orks, T’au Empire, Tyranids and Genestealer Cults

Command Dice 12,5 funti
An essential add-on purchase A set of 20 x D6 dice that helps you keep track of Command Points and the status of your squads in games of new 40K
Tactical Objectives 8 funti
A deck of 36 cards in a rigid, flip-top pack These new Tactical objectives adds a range of additional tactical challenges and victory conditions to your games of new 40K
Sector Imperialis Objectives 20 funti
A very cool, mulitpart plastic box set containing 7 plastic objective markers A nice-to-have product that can also be used for scenery conversions
Combat Guage 6 funti
A measuring device that helps you quickly determine short distances, especially in close combat Ideal for measuring 0.5", 1", 2" and 3". Made of flexible rubber
Wound Trackers 8 funti
Contains 8 x D10 dice, ideal for tracking your units’ remaining wounds during games of new 40K Comes in five colours: Red, Green, Blue, White and Ivory - sold randomly as 6-packs
Dark Imperium 18 funti
A 320 page hardback novel, written by Guy Haley in English language only This is the companion novel for the new 40K box set and is the first story to show the new Primaris Space Marines in action

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Thunder & Blood 50 funti
A starter box that contains miniatures, rules, scenery, a walk-through painting guide and a paper fold-out gaming mat to play on 44 Easy to Build miniatures from the AoS core game box (80-01-xx) supplied in pre-cast red or gold plastic, with a reversible tray that can be used as a piece of scenery
This starter contains the core rules, 4 battleplans and 8 warscrolls, as well as dice, a range ruler, a paper gaming mat and a scenery piece, allowing you to get started straight away

Korghos Khul and Bloodsecrator 25 funti
Previously only available in the Warhammer Age of Sigmar boxed game (80-01-xx) All Blades of Khorne players should have these, as they are some of the most powerful models available to their army! Single weapon options and a small amount of components make these models straightforward to build. Includes a brand-new warscroll with rules for using Korghos Khul and a Bloodsecrator in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar

Vandus Hammerhand 25 funti
Previously only available in the Warhammer Age of Sigmar boxed game (80-01-xx) Essential for any Stormcast Eternals collector – he is one of Sigmar’s most powerful Lord-Celestants Includes a brand-new warscroll with rules for using Vandus Hammerhand in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar

Hallowed Knights: Plague Garden 18 funti
A 320 page hardback book, written by Josh Reynolds, in English language only The War for the Realm of Life continues, as the Stormcast Eternals of LordCelestant Gardus Steel Soul fight to free the Jade Kingdoms from the plaguehosts of Nurgle. But soon they find themselves tasked to do the impossible, for in order to win victory they must invade the disease-ravaged gardens of the Plague God, and match their courage and faith against the might of Nurgle himself

Scions of Elysia 12 funti
A 58 minutes CD audio drama written by Chris Dows The Elysian Drop Troops are famed throughout the Astra Militarum for their rapid deployment tactics, utter fearlessness and expertise at grav-chute assaults. The 158th Elysian are one such regiment, ordered to pacify piratical warbands at large in their native system. But as the campaign commences, disaster strikes, the regiment’s inexperienced and arrogant captain the cause. Only through the ingenuity of Sergeant Zachariah can victory be salvaged, but at what cost?

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari rova je stigla i može se preuzeti od subote 17.06. od 12h.
Novi 40k, aos skirmish, blood bowl goblini i ostale stvari.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Space Marine Primaris Captain 22.5 funti
A multi-part plastic kit, which makes 1 x Captain for Primaris Space Marines, supplied with a 40mm round base There is plenty of detail on this miniature, with weapon and head options. No specific iconography means you can paint this character in the colours of your preferred Chapter Rules are included inside the box!

Space Marine Primaris Librarian 22.5 funti
A multi-part plastic kit, which makes 1 x Psychic warrior of the Primaris Space Marines, supplied with a 40mm round base There is plenty of detail on this miniature and head options. No specific iconography means you can paint this character in the colours of your preferred Chapter Rules are included inside the box!

Farsight: Crisis of Faith 18 funti
A 368 page hardback novel, written by Phil Kelly in English language only When the promising young Commander Farsight is promoted to lead a crusade across the Damocles Gulf to reclaim the Tau’s lost colonies from mankind, the mood is one of optimism. With their mighty fleet, and superior weapons and machines, how can their endeavour possibly fail? However, despite a parade of early successes, Commander Farsight soon faces enemies he wasn’t anticipating, and finds not only his courage but also his soul tested to the very limit

Warhammer 40,000: Know No Fear 50 funti
Comes in a box the same size as a Start Collecting! Kit and represents unbelievable value, responsible packaging and is a fantastic recruitment productIt contains miniatures, rules, scenery and painting information in one box – the perfect starter set to begin a journey into Warhammer 40,000 31 Citadel Miniatures from the Dark imperium boxed game, that come in blue and green plastic For Primaris - 1 x Captain, 5 x Intercessors, 3 x Inceptors and 5 x Hellblasters and for Nurgle - 1 x Lord of Contagion, 5 x Plague Marines, 1 x Foetid Bloat-drone and 10 x Poxwalkers Includes a 96 page softback book featuring an introduction to the Warhammer 40,000 hobby, a guide to the galaxy in 41st Millennium, an overview of the Primaris Space Marines and the Death Guard, a step-by-step painting guide for all the miniatures, a ‘start playing’ guide, the core rules and datasheets for every miniature The box also contains dice, range ruler, Ultramarines’ decal sheet, 2'x4' double-sided gaming mat and a reversible tray, used as a scenery piece, allowing you to get started straight away

Warhammer 40,000: First Strike 25 funti
In our opinion, the best recruitment tool that we have ever produced Comes in a box the same size as a squad and represents crazy value, responsible packaging and is the best recruitment product for brand new players Contains 15 Easy to Build miniatures – 3 x Intercessors (48-65), 3 x Reivers (48-66), 3 x Plague Marines (43-30) and 6 x Poxwalkers (43-41) – supplied in blue and green plastic Comes with a 56 page "Read This First book" that gives the reader a glimpse at the Warhammer 40,000 background, galaxy and factions, contains a step-by-step painting guide for every miniature, and includes 4 training missions Also includes a 24 page Core Rules book - includes the core rules of Warhammer 40,000, how to set up games, a guide to using datasheets and the Only War mission Also included are datasheet cards for every miniature, dice, a range ruler, an Ultramarines’ decal sheet, a 2'x2' double-sided gaming mat and a reversible tray, used as a scenery piece, allowing you to get started straight away

Getting Started with Warhammer 40,000 5 funti
A 104 page magazine that is an introduction to collecting Citadel Miniatures and the Warhammer 40,000 Hobby, packed full with hints, tips and great advice Introduces the factions of Warhammer 40K, the galaxy they inhabit and the many war zones; collecting Citadel Miniatures, for display and gaming, with a loads of ideas on how to how to expand An overview to the Citadel Paint System, complete step-by-step painting guides for Primaris Intercessors and Reivers, and for Plague Marines and Poxwalkers How to play 40K, including the core rules, broken down into easy to follow steps teaching you how to play and a full battle report, as well as the Only War mission to get you playing right away Also includes a FREE push-fit Primaris Space Marine Intercessor miniature

Warhammer 40,000 Essentials Set 20 funti
Everything needed to assemble and paint models – perfect add-on sale to any of the four Easy to Build starter sets 13 x 3ml paints and a brush, a great starting point. Includes clippers and plastic glue – the tools needed to build Paints: Agrax Earthshade, Armageddon Dust, Averland Sunset, Balthasar Gold, Bugman’s Glow, Ceramite White, Death Guard Green, Leadbelcher, Macragge Blue, Mephiston Red, Mournfang Brown, Imperial Primer and Rakarth Flesh

Intercessors + Paint Set 20 funti
Contains the essential paints you need to paint Ultramarines miniatures and a perfect additional purchase to the Easy to Build Intercessors and Reivers Simple assembly for the miniatures, with no glue required - Includes 3 Easy to Build Primaris Space Marine Intercessors (48-65) together with 6 x 3ml Citadel paints Paints: Agrax Earthshade, Armageddon Dust, Balthasar Gold, Bugman’s Glow, Macragge Blue and Imperial Primer

Easy to Build Primaris Intercessors 10 funti
Multi-part blue coloured plastic kit, which contains 3 x push-fit Citadel miniatures - no glue required A perfect add-on sale for the Ultramarines Paint Set Rules for the miniatures to be used in games of Warhammer 40,000 are included in the box

Easy to Build Primaris Reivers 10 funti
Multi-part blue coloured plastic kit, which contains 3 x push-fit Citadel miniatures - no glue required A perfect add-on sale for the Ultramarines Paint Set Rules for the miniatures to be used in games of Warhammer 40,000 are included in the box

Easy to Build Plague Marines 10 funti
Multi-part green coloured plastic kit, which contains 3 x push-fit Citadel miniatures - no glue required A perfect add-on sale for the Death Guard Paint Set Rules for the miniatures to be used in games of Warhammer 40,000 are included in the box

Easy to Build Poxwalkers 10 funti
Multi-part green coloured plastic kit, which contains 6 x push-fit Citadel miniatures - no glue required A perfect add-on sale for the Death Guard Paint Set Rules for the miniatures to be used in games of Warhammer 40,000 are included in the box

Ultramarines Paint Set 10 funti
Contains 6 x 3ml Citadel paints and a great start to an Ultramarines paint collection A perfect additional purchase to the Easy to Build Intercessors (48-65) and Reivers (48-66)

Death Guard Paint Set 10 funti
Contains 6 x 3ml Citadel paints and a great start to a Death Guard paint collection A perfect additional purchase to the Easy to Build
Plague Marines (43-30) and Poxwalkers (43-41)

Warhammer 40,000: Open War Cards 10 funti
A handy, fun way to set up your Open Play games of Warhammer 40,000 A deck of 48 cards used to determine the deployment, objectives and special rules for Open Play games, with thousands of combinations Come in a flip-top rigid box

The Horus Heresy: Dark Compliance 12 funti
One CD - 65 minutes long - in English language only - written by John French Horus’ lieutenant, Abaddon, uses psychological warfare and terror tactics to bring about compliance without a shot being fired

Pisite akovas nesto interesuje.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ovog vikenda izlaze sledece stvari:

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Path to Glory 20 funti
An 88 page softback rule book Full rules for creating a warband and a campaign system to expand them. Includes 7 Battleplans Makes all of the Start Collecting! boxes of Warhammer Age of Sigmar models the perfect add-on sale Customers will need a copy of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar rules sheetto use this book – available as a free PDF download

Start Collecting! Fyreslayers 50 funti
Contains 1 x Auric Runefather on Magmadroth, with 1 x Auric Runeson and 1 x Auric Runesmiter on foot (84-23), and 10 x Vulkite Berzerkers (84-25) Includes warscroll battalion for using the models in this box in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar Multiple weapon options across the units in this set provide a variety of build option

Start Collecting! Beastclaw Raiders 50 funti
Contains 1 x Frostlord on Stonehorn (95-12) and 4 x Mournfang Riders (95-14) Includes warscroll battalion for using the models in this box in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar

Start Collecting! Daemons of Slaanesh 50 funti
Contains 1 x Exalted Seeker Chariot of Slaanesh (97-19), 10 x Daemonettes of Slaanesh (97-09) and 5 x Seekers of Slaanesh (97-16) Includes warscroll battalion for using the models in this box in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar Could this box sert be the prequel to more great things to come for Slaanesh?

Pisite ako vas nesto interesuje
Hvala unapred

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlaze novi SM:

Codex: Space Marines 30funti
The definitive Codex for all Space Marines collectors - full of heraldries and colour schemes for Codex Space Marine Chapters, with a host of inspiring photography 85 datasheets providing rules for every Space Marine and Primaris Space Marine. Rules for all their weapons and wargear. Rules for Battle-forged armies that include Space Marine detachments, including: Army abilities, Chapter Tactics, 26 Stratagems, Warlord Traits, Chapter relics, Librarius psychic discipline, and tactical objectives Points values for all models, weapons and wargear for use in matched play games Index Imperium 1 (43-91-xx) continues to be an essential purchase as it contains rules for Blood Angels, Dark Angels,Grey Knights, Space Wolves and Deathwatch

Space Marines Primaris Aggressors 30funti
A mulitpart plastic box kit that makes 3 x Space Marines Primaris Aggressors, supplied with 3 x 40mm round bases Can be armed with either auto boltstorm gauntlets and fragstorm grenade launchers, or flamestorm gauntlets Paint them in any Chapter colours you choose

Space Marines Primaris Reivers 35funti
A mulitpart plastic box kit that makes 10 x Space Marines Primaris Reivers, supplied with 10 x 32mm round bases These incredibly aggressive Space Marines come with lots of modelling options, supplied with various heads, weapons and equipment

Space Marines Primaris Redemptor Dreadnought 40funti
A mulitpart plastic box kit that makes 1 x Space Marines Primaris Redemptor Dreadnought, supplied with 1 x 90mm round base The kit features ball-socket joints and is huge - taller and more poseable than a standard Space Marine Dreadnought Packed full of multiple weapon options

Datacards: Space Marines 10funti
A 72 card set of handy, in-game reference cards Keep track of psychic powers (7), Tactical Objectives (36) and Stratagems (29), including 7 Chapter-specific cards Available in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian

The Horusian Wars: Resurrection 18funti
288 page hardback novel, written by John French, in English language only
The first in a new series about the Inquisition, this mystery story harks back to the Inquisitor game, following the exploits of three of the original characters

Shroud of Night 18funti
288 page hardback novel, written by Andy Clark, in English language only
In this action-adventure story we see how the Alphan Legion operates, doing what they do best - infiltrating and covert operations. Full of twists and turns, their mission sees them come up against the Adepta Sororitas and a new kind of loyalist Space Marine

Pisite sta vas interesuje.
Hvala unapred!

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Stigla je porudzbina. Novi starter setovi za 40k i aos.
Taktičke objectiv kartice za 40k kao i index imperium 1 i 2 koji su svi očekivali. Dopuna cetkica i boja naravno.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Space Marines Primaris Apothecary 22,5 funti
A multipart plastic box set that makes one, single pose Primaris hero Alternate weapon and servo arm options allow for different builds of this miniature No Chapter iconography sculpted onto the miniature, so it can be painted to suit your own Chapter

Space Marines Primaris Chaplain 22,5 funti
A multipart plastic box set that makes one, single pose Primaris hero Alternate weapon and servo arm options allow for different builds of this miniature No Chapter iconography sculpted onto the miniature, so it can be painted to suit your own Chapter

Space Marines Primaris Repulsor 50 funti
A multipart plastic box set that makes one, Repulsor The Repulsor is the transport vehicle of the Primaris Space Marines. A vast array of different weapon options can be mounted on this tank

The Horus Heresy: Tallarn 20 funti
464 page A5 hardback novel, written by John French, in English language only Perturabo, primarch of the Iron Warriors leads a crushing bombardment of the loyalist world of Tallarn

The Realmgate Wars 10: Lord of Undeath 9 funti
By C. L. Werner Reprint/Format change - 320 page, paperback novel Stormcast Eternals, Anvils of the Heldenhammer, have been given the seemingly impossible task of seeking out and forging an alliance with Nagash, the God of Death

Pisite sta vas ineteresuje

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Grey Knights 25 funti
104 page hardback (68 page hardback abridged version for Spanich & Italian) Includes the background, history and origins of the Grey Knights (Italian and Spanish editions have reduced background, but retain the full rules)32 datasheets providing rules for every Grey Knights unit. Points values for all models, weapons and wargear for use in matched play games Index: Imperium 1 (43-91-xx) continues to be an essential purchase as it contains rules for Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Space Wolves and Deathwatch

Codex: Chaos Space Marines 25 funti
168 page hardback (96 page hardback abridged version for Spanich & Italian) Includes the background, history and origins of the Chaos Space Marines (Italian and Spanish editions have reduced background, but retain the full rules) 45 datasheets providing rules for the Chaos Space Marine range. Points values for all models, weapons and wargear for use in matched play games Index: Chaos (43-97-xx) continues to be an essential purchase as it contains rules for Chaos Daemons and Renegade Knights

Space Marines Primaris Hellblasters 35 funti
A multipart plastic box set that makes a 10-man Hellblasters squad Lots of weapon and build options - option to make a Sergeant - No Chapter iconography sculpted onto the miniatures - can be painted to suit any Chapter Multiple purchase item – every Space Marine army will want at least one of these so that they can make all wepon options

Space Marines Primaris Intercessors 35 funti
A multipart plastic box set that makes a 10-man Intercessors squad Lots of weapon and build options - No Chapter iconography sculpted onto the miniatures - can be painted to suit any Chapter Multiple purchase item – every Space Marine army will want at least one of these - this is the Tactical Squad of the Primaris

Datacards: Grey Knights 10 funti
62 Datacards that come in a flip top rigid box A handy pack of in-game reference cards to keep track of psychic powers (7), Tactical Objectives (36) and Stratagems (19), including 16 Grey Knight-specific cards

Datacards: Chaos Space Marines 10 funti
72 Datacards that come in a flip top rigid box A handy pack of in-game reference cards to keep track of psychic powers (10), Tactical Objectives (36) and Stratagems (27), including 7 Legion-specific cards

Grey Knights Grand Master Voldus 20 funti
Previously available as part of the Triumvirate of the Primarch (GS-03) - now available as a single purchase clampack Simple to assemble, no options Can swiftly basecoat with Leadbelcher - a great add-on sale at the till

Warhammer 40,000 Essentials Set 20 funti
Everything needed to assemble and paint models – perfect to add to any of the Easy to Build starter sets and Start Collecting! Box sets 13 x 3ml paints and a brush, a great starting point Paints in this set are: Abaddon Black, Agrax Earthshade, Armageddon Dust, Averland Sunset, Balthasar Gold, Bugman’s Glow, Death Guard Green, Leadbelcher, Macragge Blue, Mephiston Red, Mournfang Brown, Rakarth Flesh, White Scar Includes clippers and plastic glue – the tools needed to build

Intercessors + Paint Set 20 funti
Contains the essential paints you need to paint Ultramarines miniatures, and a perfect additional purchase to the Easy to Build Intercessors and Reivers Includes 3 Easy to Build Space Marines Primaris Intercessors (48-65) together with 6 x 3ml Citadel paints. Simple assembly, with no glue required! Paints in this set are: Abaddon Black, Agrax Earthshade, Armageddon Dust, Balthasar Gold, Bugman’s Glow, Macragge Blue

Ultramarine Paint Set 10 funti
Contains 6 x 3ml Citadel paints - Abaddon Black, Agrax Earthshade, Armageddon Dust, Balthasar Gold, Bugman’s Glow, Macragge Blue A perfect additional purchase to the Easy to Build Space Marines Primaris Intercessors (48-65) and Space Marines Primaris Reivers (48-66) A great start to your Ultramarines paint collection

Hvala unapred.
Last edited by Mrzimsvee on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Space Marines Primaris Inceptors 30 funti
A multipart plastic box kit that makes 3 x Primaris Inceptors Lots of variety in weapon options means that people will buy multiple kits No Chapter iconography sculpted onto the miniatures - can be painted to suit any Chapter

Astartes Dice Set 12.5 funti
A set of 20 x dice which are themed for Space Marines Presented in a stackable tube

Ultramarines Primaris Upgrades 10 funti
Presented in a clampack, these upgrades are compatible with all Primaris miniatures The kit contains 20 additional components; heads; shoulder pads; and Ultramarines iconography

Citadel Skulls 15 funti
Presented in a box, there are 340 plastic skulls of varying kinds and sizes A fun kit to buy that will add detail to your models. Perfect for adding to bases and scenery, or using as trophies

Citadel Barbed Bracken 15 funti
Presented in a box, these brackens can be simply bent to shape and glued down Combine with other basing materials to create stunning effects. Can be spray painted, with no flaking

Citadel Creeping Vines 15 funti
Presented in a box, these vines can be simply bent to shape and glued down Combine with other basing materials to create stunning effects. Can be spray painted, with no flaking

Black Legion 18 funti
A 288 page, hardback novel written by Aaron Dembski-Bowden, available in English language only *** NEW RELEASE BOOK *** Returning after his long self-imposed exile, Abaddon offers the disparate Chaos Space Marine warbands within the Eye of Terror a simple choice – join him or perish...

The Horus Heresy: The Path of Heaven 8 funti
A 480 page, paperback novel written by Chris Wraight, available in English language only *** Re-Release / New Format *** It’s a brand new chapter in the Horus Heresy and begins the march to Terra – though perhaps not in quite the way you’d expect

Kingsblade 9 funti
A 368 page, paperback novel written by Andy Clark, available in English language only *** Re-Release / New Format *** It’s war on a larger scale – Imperial Knight scale! Two novice Knight pilots against an entire world of enemies – sounds like a story for the ages

Hvala unapred!

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Generals Handbook 2017 £20
Age of Sigmar: Open War Cards £10
Warscroll Cards: Ironjaws £10
Warscroll Cards: Bonesplitterz £10
Warscroll Cards: Sylvaneth £10
Warscroll Cards: Beastclaw Raiders £10
Warherds: Bloodfeast Gorgers (1 Ghorgon, 3 Bullhors): £45
Slaves to Darkness – Harbingers of Ruin (2 Chaos Chariots, 5 Chaos Knights): £50
Daughters of Khaine – Blood Coven(1 Bloodwrack Shrine, 10 Witches): £60
Collegiate Arcana – Mystic Battle Wizards (4 Battle Wizards): £25
Spiderfang Grotz – Venom Clan (1 Arachnarok, 10 Spider riders): £40
Aleguzzler Gargants – Colossal Crushers (2 Giants): £45
Deathrattle – Barrow Lords (1 Wight King, 5 Black Knights, 10 Grave Guards): £40
Nighthaunt: Tormented Spirits (1 Carin Wraith, 3 Spirit Hosts, 5 Hexwraith): £32.50
Deathworld Barbed Venomgorse £35
Deathworld Shardwrack Spines £20
Deathworld Eldritch Ruins £25
Agent of Thrones: Blood and Lies £12 audiobook
THE STORY
For Ianthe, war is all too familiar. A former soldier in the Astra Militarum, she now serves Inquisitor Covenant as an agent of the Throne. Her first mission sees her investigating a cult called the Children of Eternity. Falling foul of the local Enforcers, Ianthe soon learns that war in the shadows is seldom straightforward and that the local, angry law-keepers are the least of her troubles.
Written by John French
Total running time is approx 1 hour 7 minutes. Performed by Colleen Prendergast, Steve Conlin, Cliff Chapman, Annie Aldington, and Toby Longworth.

Lucius: the Faultless Blade £18 hardback
THE STORY
He is Fulgrim’s champion, the Soulthief, and the Scion of Chemos. His name is whispered and cursed across both time and space, a peerless blademaster who even death cannot threaten. He is Lucius the Eternal, blessed by Slaanesh and the greatest swordsman of all the fell Legions imprisoned within the Eye of Terror. With his armies exhausted by unending war and consumed by their own twisted iniquities, Lucius turns to an erstwhile brother of the Emperor’s Children to rebuild his strength. Faced with betrayal from without and even from within his own flesh, will Lucius discover something that even one who cannot know death should fear?
Written by Ian St Martin

Hvala unapred.
Last edited by Mrzimsvee on Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Od sledeceg meseca figure nesto jeftinije. Fnta puta 150din.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari, ove nedelje izlazi sledece:

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Blightwar (95 funti)

A box set that sees two opposing forces battle each other, in the Blightwar - Nurgle’s deadly plan to pollute the realm of Ghyran
The box set gives approximately 40% added value and contains Nurgle rules for the first time for AoSC
ontains a 40 page softback rule book with background, Battleplans, Allegiance Abilities, Warscroll Battalions, Warscrolls and Pitched Battle profiles for every miniature in the box
Contains the Wheel of Corruption to keep track of Nurgle’s Cycles of War abilities in the game - the only place that you can currently buy this
A total of 32 multipart plastic miniatures split across the armies of Nurgle and the Stormcast Eternals
Nurgle - Horticulous Slimux on his fearsome mount, Mulch - brand new, exclusive to this box at this time. 10 x Plaguebearers of Nurgle, 3 x Nurglings, and 3 x Plague Drones of Nurgle
Stormcast Eternals - Neave Blacktalon, a female Stormcast Eternals Knight-Zephyros - brand new, exclusive to this box at this time. 3 x Vanguard-Raptors together with 3 x Aetherwings, 3 x Vanguard Palladors, and 5 x Vanguard-Hunters

Warhammer Chronicles: The Legend of Sigmar (15 funti)

A massive 944 pages paperback, containing the complete saga of Sigmar by award-winning author Graham McNeill
Tells the story of Sigmar before becoming the God-King and contains these three existing books as one trilogy, Heldenhammer; Empire; and God-King

Ravenor Rogue (9 funti)

A re-release of a classic tale about the Inquisition from celebrated author, Dan Abnett, in a new format
Inquisitor Ravenor continues his persecution of the arch-heretic Zygmunt Molotch – a hunt that has, for him, now become an obsession

Last edited by Mrzimsvee on Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

30 Years of Warhammer 40,000 Primaris Veteran Sergeant (20 funti)

A collector's edition miniature that is only available until the end of 2017
A multipart plastic kit, that makes 1 x Primaris Veteran Sergeant
Comes with two different heads and without sculpted Chapter details - so lots of opportunities for Hobbyists to customise
There are no specific rules for this miniature, either inside the box, or a Codex - in the game, add him to a squad of Intercessors to replace the squad sergeant

Space Marines Primaris Reivers Combat Squad (20 funti)

A multipart plastic box set that makes 5 x Primaris Reivers - Fast moving shock troops, perfect for any Chapter
A huge amount of options for weapons, heads and equipment. Plenty of opportunity for the modeller to create unique squads
No chapter iconograhy sculpted onto the miniatures, so can be painted to suit any Chapter

Space Marines Primaris Hellblasters Combat Squad (20 funti)
A multipart plastic box set that makes 5 x Primaris Hellblasters - Plasma weapons specialists for any Chapter
A huge amount of options for weapons, heads and equipment. Plenty of opportunity for the modeller to create unique squads
No chapter iconograhy sculpted onto the miniatures, so can be painted to suit any Chapter

Space Marines Primaris Intercessors Combat Squad (20 funti)

A multipart plastic box set that makes 5 x Primaris Intercessors - A reliable and adaptable Primaris core troop

Warscrolls: Disciples of Tzeentch (15 funti)

Set of 25 x large-format cards containing the unit Warscrolls from the corresponding Battletome, printed on individual cards for handy reference during games
Each set includes 51 double-sided card gaming tokens, indicating the Allegiance Abilities, skills and statuses used
You will need the corresponding Battletome to use the contents of these sets

Eight Lamentations: Spear of Shadows (novela, hardback, 18 funti)

A new novel, written by Josh Reynolds - 336 page hardback in English language
Khorne’s weaponsmiths have forged eight weapons of terrible power. Now the race is on, as man, duardin and daemon alike seek to claim the Spear of Shadows...

Last edited by Mrzimsvee on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi Death Guarda za 40K:

Codex: Death Guard 25 funti
Includes 33 datasheets containing rules and points values for every Death Guard unit, all their weapons and wargear Rules for Battle-forged armies including: Army abilities, 14 unique Stratagems, 6 unique Warlord Traits, the Relics of Decay, Contagion psychic discipline and 6 unique tactical objectives Italian and Spanish editions have reduced background content, but retain the full rules Index Chaos (43-97-xx) continues to be an essential purchase as it contains rules for other Heretic Astartes Legions, Chaos Daemons, and the Questor Traitoris (renegade Knights)

Death Guard Dice 12,5 funti
Death Guard themed dice set, containing 20 x 16mm dice The dice in this set dice feature a hard plastic shell, with a soft inner core providing an unpleasant rotting effect

Datacards: Death Guard 10 funti
A set of 60 datacards that are a handy in-game reference Includes 7 x psychic powers, 36 x Tactical Objectives and 17 x Stratagems, including 14 Legion-specific cards

Mortarion, Daemon Primarch of Nurgle 85 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes Mortarion in one of two different poses A fantastic centre-piece miniature of this Primarch

Mephiston: Blood of Sanguinius 9 funti
A 352 page, paperback version of the novel written by Darius Hinks, in a new format This tale delves into the curse of the Blood Angels and how Mephiston survived it

Sisters of Battle: The Omnibus 13 funti
A 752 page, paperback, omnibus version of the writings of James Swallow Includes: Fire & Faith and Hammer & Anvil, along with the prose version of the audio drama Red & Black and a new short story ‘Heart & Soul’

Pisite sta vas interesuje, hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Adeptus Mechanicus 25 funti
Combines the Skitarii and Cult Mechanicus armies into one codex and includes datasheets for all 5 types of Imperial Knights 22 datasheets containing rules for every Adeptus Mechanicus unit, all their weapons and wargear. Battle-forged armies that include Adeptus Mechanicus detachments Index: Imperium 2 (43-92-xx) continues to be an essential purchase as it contains rules for the Astra Militarum, Imperial Knights, Imperial Agents and the Talons of the Emperor

Datacards: Adeptus Mechanicus 10 funti
A set of 67 datacards that are a handy in-game reference Includes 36 x Tactical Objectives and 31 x Stratagems

Adeptus Mechanicus Belisarius Cawl 32,5 funti
Available as a single miniature for the first time, originally part of the Triumvirate of the Imperium (GS-01) The only named character from Codex: Adeptus Mechanicus, and a great centrepiece model

Death Guard Deathshroud Bodyguard 35 funti
Mortarion’s bodyguard - the elite of the Death Guard - a perfect add-on sale to last week’s Daemon Primarch of Nurgle (43-49) 1 x 3-man squad with options for a Champion

Watchers of the Throne: The Emperor’s Legion 18 funti
A new release, 288 page hardback novel, written by Chris Wraight, in English language The first Black Library novel to put the Adeptus Custodes centre-stage

Eye of Night 12 funti
A new release CD audio drama, written by Gav Thorpe. 63 minutes spoken in English language Inquisitor Greyfax and a bodyguard of Grey Knights travel into the Eye of Terror in search of an ancient enemy of the Imperium

Pisite sta vas zanima.
Hvala unapred

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Season of War – Firestorm 40 funti
Contains everything needed to quickly set up and run a multiplayer Warhammer Age of Sigmar campaign Contents: 1 x 64-page softback book, containing background, campaign rules and an easy-to-follow guide to running your campaign 1 x huge campaign map, divided into 23 controllable regions; 256 map markers and 131 campaign cards; 4 card envelopes, coloured as either Order, Death Chaos or Destruction

Death Guard Blightlord Terminators 35 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes 5 miniatures with an impressive selection of weapon options Chaos Terminators in the horrifying style of Nurgle

Death Guard Typhus, Herald of the Plague God 25 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 miniature, with no alternative poses An update of a classic Death Guard model

Death Guard Foul Blightspawn 15 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 miniature, with no alternative poses The weaponsmith of the Death Guard

Cadia Stands 18 funti
A New Release 272 page, hardback book, written by Justin D Hill, in English language only As the forces of Chaos batter Cadia’s defences, Lord Castellan Creed leads the defence of the fortress world, but for how much longer can they hold out...

Blackshields: The False War 12 funti
A New Release, 72 minute CD audio drama, written by Josh Reynolds, played in English language Infamous even among the mercenary ‘Blackshields’, former World Eater Endryd Haar and his warband face trials that drive them to the brink of destruction

Pisite sta vas interesuje, hvala unapred!

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Astra Militarum 25 funti
Contains the background, history and origins of the Astra Militarum, with points values for all models, weapons and wargear 56 datasheets; rules for all ranged and melee weapons; Regimental Doctrines; Warlord Traits; 25 unique Stratagems; Psykana psychic discipline Index: Imperium 2 (43-92-xx) continues to be an essential purchase as it contains rules for Imperial Knights, Imperial Agents and the Talons of the Emperor

Datacards: Astra Militarum 10 funti
A set of 89 cards that are a handy in-game reference, supplied in a flip-top box Keep track of Tactical Objectives (36), Psychic Powers (7), Stratagems (28), and Orders (18)

Realm of Battle: Moon Base Klaisus 50 funti
A set of 4 x double-sided boards plus scenery – perfect to start a collection - Sets up in 5 minutes, no glue or paint required Coloured plastic means painting is optional. Warhammer 40,000 rules included in the box

Death Guard Plagueburst Crawler 40 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x heavy artillery of the Death Guard Side sponsons can be armed with two different options

Nauseous Rotbone The Plague Surgeon 15 funti
Multi-part plastic kit that builds one, brand new miniature with no alternate options Rules for The Plague Surgeon are in Codex: Death Guard - as a generic role, not as specific character names

Scribbus Wretch The Tallyman 15 funti
Multi-part plastic kit that builds one, brand new miniature with no alternate options Rules for The Tallyman are in Codex: Death Guard - as a generic role, not as specific character names

Death Guard Foetid Bloat-drone 30 funti
A multi-part version of the miniature from the Dark Imperium (40-01-xx) boxed set Multiple carapace and weapon options, each impressively grisly

The Primarchs: Lorgar, Bearer of the Word 13 funti
A new release, 256 page hardback novel, written by Gav Thorpe, in English language Long before the Horus Heresy, Lorgar was raised by the zealot Kor Phaeron in his bid to control a whole world. But Lorgar’s destiny was far greater…

Calgar’s Fury 9 funti
A re-release in new format of Paul Kearney's novel, as a 368 page, paperback in English language When an immense space hulk emerges into the Ultramar system, carrying with it the threat of something ancient and terrible, Marneus Calgar once again stands in defence of his realm

Pisite sta vas interesuje I hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Klub Zmaj”