GW Porudzbina

Obaveštenja, predlozi i pitanja o radu kluba Zmaj.

Moderators: stalker, lord warrior

Mrzimsvee

Re: GW Porudzbina

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledece:

Death Guard Plague Marines 30 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes 7 x Plague Marines - the first time they have been produced completely in plastic This kit has lots of options with a combination of assault, rapid fire, heavy and melee weapons Covered in lots of detail, these miniatures provide a huge amount of opportunities for any painter

Death Guard Plague Marine Champion 15 funti
An alternative option, for a Champion to the one that comes in the Plague Marines box set Features an alternate head option and optional Nurgling for the base. Armed with power fist, plaguesword and boltgun

Death Guard Plague Marine Icon Bearer 15 funti
An alternative option, for an Icon Bearer to the one that comes in the Plague Marines box set Builds 1 miniature, with no alternative options

Death Guard Biologus Putrifie 15 funti
This medic, is a brand new character type for the Death Guard Builds 1 miniature, with no alternative options

The Hours Heresy: The Silent War 8 funti
A re-release in a new format, 512 page paperback anthology, in English language The mysterious Malcador the Sigillite and his secretive minions take centre stage in a collection of short stories that expand the Horus Heresy

Baneblade 9 funti
A re-release in a new format, 448 page paperback, written by Guy Haley, in English language The crew of the Baneblade Mars Triumphant wage bitter war against the orks for the fate of the Kalidar system – but old rivalries threaten to doom them all

Shadowsword 9 funti
A re-release in a new format, the sequel to Baneblade, 384 page paperback, written by Guy Haley, in English language The crew of the Baneblade Cortein’s Honour are attached to a Shadowsword company and thrown into a battle for the fate of entire star systems.

Onda sledece nedelje izlazi:

Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire 40 funti
A fast, tactically exciting, arena combat game. The Core Game box set allows 2-player games Based around building the best deck of power and objective cards, players try to out-think and out-fight their opponent Low price point game in a box, that will appeal to a broad range of customers, including those that do not currently buy GW products, but like these types of game Contains: 8 push-fit miniatures, 32-page rulebook, quick-start sheet, 2 doublesided gameboards, and the cards, tokens and dice required to play the game Can be played as 3 or 4 player if you have 2 x Core Sets A very accessible product, that contains push-fit miniatures in coloured plastic Fully supported with regular ongoing Organised Play

Steelheart’s Champions Sleeves 5 funti
Protect your Warhammer Underworlds playing cards with these themed sleeves to represent Steelheart’s Champions Each set includes 37 sleeves - can be used to protect 12 x objective cards, 20 x power cards and 5 x character cards

Garrek’s Reavers Sleeves 5 funti
Protect your Warhammer Underworlds playing cards with these themed sleeves to represent Garrek’s Reavers Each set includes 35 sleeves - can be used to protect 12 x objective cards, 20 x power cards and 3 x character cards

The Horus Heresy: Ruinstorm 20 funti
A new release, 336 page A5 hardback, written by Annandale, in English language An explosive end to the Imperium Secundus storyline that sees the march to Terra and the final battle begin in earnest

a onda nedelju posle:

Ironskull’s Boyz 17.5 funti
Exapnsion box for Shadespire that contains cards and pre-coloured plastic miniatures Contains 4 new miniatures and 60 unique cards unavailable anywhere else, including 31 generic playing cards for any warband to use in WHU: Shadespire

Sepulchral Guard 17.5 funti
Exapnsion box for Shadespire that contains cards and pre-coloured plastic miniatures Contains 7 new miniatures and 60 unique cards unavailable anywhere else, including 31 generic playing cards for any warband to use in WHU: Shadespire

Ironskull’s Boyz Sleeves 5 funti
Protect your Warhammer Underworlds playing cards with these themed sleeves to represent Ironskull’s Boyz Each set includes 36 sleeves - can be used to protect 12 x objective cards, 20 x power cards and 4 x character card

Sepulchral Guard Sleeves 5 funti
Protect your Warhammer Underworlds playing cards with these themed sleeves to represent Sepulchral Guard Each set includes 39 sleeves - can be used to protect 12 x objective cards, 20 x power cards and 7 x character cards

Khorne Bloodbound Dice 6 funti
A set of Shadespire dice that contains 5 x coloured Attack dice and 3 x black Defence dice

Stormcast Eternals Dice 6 funti
A set of Shadespire dice that contains 5 x coloured Attack dice and 3 x black Defence dice

Ironjawz Dice 6 funti

Deathrattle Dice 6 funti

Pisite sta vas interesuje, za shadespire osnovni set ako je moguce da danas napisete ako bi uzimali u nekom trenutku (narednih mesec, dva)

Hvala unapred.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Craftworlds 25 funti
Contains the background, history and origins of the Craftworld Aeldari (Italian and Spanish editions have reduced background, but retain the full rules.Contents include 46 datasheets; Craftworld attributes; rules for all ranged and melee weapons; Warlord Traits; 26 unique Stratagems; Rune Disciplines for Aeldari psykers; as well as points values for all models, weapons and wargear for use in matched play games Index: Xenos 1 (43-94-xx) continues to be an essential purchase as it contains rules for Drukhari, Ynnari, Harlequins and Necrons.

Datacards: Craftworlds 10 funti
A handy pack of 78 in-game reference cards Keep track of Tactical Objectives (36), Psychic Powers (13), and Stratagems (29)

Start Collecting! Craftworlds 50 funti
An updated version of Start Collecting! Eldar with approximately 40% added value Contains 1 x Farseer (46-05); 5 x Wraithguard (46-13); 1 x War Walker (46-18); and 1 x Wraithlord (46-17)

Ynnari, Triumvirate of Ynnead 45 funti
An updated version of the Gathering Storm box set - the same contents as previous, in a new box with 8th Edition rules included

Eldrad Ulthran 15 funti
A multipart plastic single-pose miniature that comes in a clampack Previously only available in the Dath Masque box set

Eldar Aspect Warrior Dice Cubes – 6-pack 6,5 funti po setu
A pack of 6 different sets of Aspect Warrior-themed dice for fans of Craftworld Aeldari – 1 for each Shrine The colour of each set matches the respective Shrine: Howling Banshees, Dark Reapers, Swooping Hawks, Striking Scorpions, Fire Dragons and Dire Avengers

Rise of the Ynnari: Ghost Warrior 18 funti
A 288 page, New Release hardback novel, written by Gav Thorpe in English language only The first post-Gathering Storm aeldari novel, focusing on the new Ynnari faction and their quest to reunite the croneswords and awaken their god

Hand of Darkness 12 funti
CD audio drama, 61 minute duration, New Release written by Gav Thorpe The first aeldari-based Warhammer 40,000 fiction to take place after the Gathering Storm

Hammerhal and Other Stories 5 funti
A ‘Getting Started with Black Library’ title, and as such are offered at a great price Features a brand new novella introducing the reader to the worlds of Warhammer Age of Sigmar plus a hand-picked selection of short stories. Short stories written by a host of great authors Ideal starting points for readers who are new to Black Library - each book contains regular ‘your next read’ recommendations to direct the reader to their next Black Library title

Crusade and Other Stories 5 funti
A ‘Getting Started with Black Library’ title, and as such are offered at a great price Features a brand new novella introducing the reader to the worlds of Warhammer 40,000 plus a hand-picked selection of short stories. Short stories written by a host of great authors deal starting points for readers who are new to Black Library - each book contains regular ‘your next read’ recommendations to direct the reader to their next Black Library title

Pisite sta vas ineteresuje.
Hvala unapred.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ove nedelje, kao sto je I ranije najavljeno, izlazi:

Ironskull’s Boyz 17,5 funti
Exapnsion box for Shadespire that contains cards and pre-coloured plastic miniatures Contains 4 new miniatures and 60 unique cards unavailable anywhere else, including 31 generic playing cards for any warband to use in WHU: Shadespire

Sepulchral Guard 17,5 funti
Exapnsion box for Shadespire that contains cards and pre-coloured plastic miniatures Contains 7 new miniatures and 60 unique cards unavailable anywhere else, including 31 generic playing cards for any warband to use in WHU: Shadespire

Ironskull’s Boyz Sleeves 5 funti
Protect your Warhammer Underworlds playing cards with these themed sleeves to represent Ironskull’s Boyz Each set includes 36 sleeves - can be used to protect 12 x objective cards, 20 x power cards and 4 x character cards

Sepulchral Guard Sleeves 5 funti
Protect your Warhammer Underworlds playing cards with these themed sleeves to represent Sepulchral Guard Each set includes 39 sleeves - can be used to protect 12 x objective cards, 20 x power cards and 7 x character cards

Khorne Bloodbound Dice 6 funti
A set of Shadespire dice that contains 5 x red coloured Attack dice and 3 x grey Defence dice

Stormcast Eternals Dice 6 funti
A set of Shadespire dice that contains 5 x blue coloured Attack dice and 3 x grey Defence dice

Ironjawz Dice 6 funti
A set of Shadespire dice that contains 5 x green coloured Attack dice and 3 x grey Defence dice

Deathrattle Dice 6 funti
A set of Shadespire dice that contains 5 x purple coloured Attack dice and 3 x grey Defence dice

The Last Hunt 18 funti
352 page New Release hardback novel, written by Robbie MacNiven in English language only The White Scars feature in this high-octane action novel which sees the Khan’s sons defend their hunting grounds from the might of the Tyranids

Warhammer Chronicles: The Rise of Nagash 15 funti
A re-fromat of Mike Lee's three classic novels - Nagash the Sorcerer, Nagash the Unbroken and Nagash Immortal - in one huge 960 page tome

Cult of the Warmason 9 funti
320 page re-format paperback novel, written by C.L.Werner in English language only The Sisters of Battle are thrown into action as a devastating alien threat brings warfare to one of the holiest worlds of the Imperium

Pisite sta vas interesuje.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje razne cudne stvari i Tyranidi:

Codex: Tyranids 25 funti
39 datasheets, Hive Fleet Adaptions, rules for all ranged and melee weapons, bioartefacts,Warlord Traits, 28 unique Stratagems, Hive Mind psychic discipline Index: Xenos 2 (43-95-xx) continues to be an essential purchase as it contains rules for Orks, T’au Empire and Genestealer Cults

Datacards: Tyranids 10 funti
A set of 74 handy pack of in-game reference cards 36 x Tactical Objectives, 7 x Psychic Powers and 31 x Stratagems

Start Collecting! Tyranids 50 funti
Added value box set containing existing miniatures - approximately 37% added value Contains 1 x Broodlord (51-23), 8 x Genstealers (51-06) and 1 x Trygon/Mawloc (51-13)

Citadel Painting Handle 5 funti
A painting handle that clamps your miniatures in place and helps you paint Features a spring-loaded clamp mechanism, which locks tightly onto 25mm, 32mm and 40mm round bases, as well as fitting 60x35mm oval bases

Citadel Water Pot 5 funti
A plastic water pot which allows you keep up to six brushes in the water without damaging the bristles

Black Library Calendar 2018 10 funti
A 12 month calendar featuring cover art from a variety of Black Library books - 4 from each of AoS; 40K and HH

Dark Millennium Playing Cards 8 funti
A standard deck of 52 playing cards (and 2 jokers), designed by the legendary Games Workshop illustrator John Blanche

Citadel Green Tape Measure 5 funti
A Death Guard Green-coloured soft rubber exterior, marked in inches and centimetres it extends to 10ft/120"/300cm and features an auto-locking blade

Citadel Painting Mat 15 funti
A painting mat designed to protect your table from paint spillages. Made from flexible silicon, the mat has a lip that will contain any spilt paints

Warhammer Age of Sigmar Battle Journal 15 funti
A 200-page, A5 flexibound notebook, which features space to record your games. The perfect way to track your gaming experiences and ideal for tournament play or individual games

Warhammer 40,000 Battle Journal 15 funti
A 200-page, A5 flexibound notebook, which features space to record your games. The perfect way to track your gaming experiences and ideal for tournament play or individual games

Ryza-Pattern STC Ruins 17,5 funti
Multi-part, push-fit plastic kit – no glue required that was originally in Moon Base Klaisus Contains 4 x large ruined wall sections, 2 x access hatches, 6 x barricades and 2 x ammo crates

Phoenix Lords: Jain Zar 9 funti
A re-format of Gav Thorpe's novel. 352 page paperback in English language only Jain Zar travels to Ulthwé to help avert a disaster – but Eldrad Ulthran opposes her plans...

Iron Hands: Eye of Medusa 9 funti
A re-format of David Guymer's novel. 432 page paperback in English language only When the Adeptus Mechanicus world of Thennos falls into insurrection, the Iron Hands bring retribution upon the traitors...

Hvala unapred!

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi Necromunda:

Necromunda: Underhive 75 funti
The return of Necromunda - an iconic Games Workshop game and setting. A standalone game, everything you need to play, inside one core game box Contains 2 multi-part plastic gangs – Goliath (300-10) and Escher (300-11) – which include multiple weapon options to enable personalised collections Comes with a 104-page softback book containing all the background and rules. 6 scenarios for you to play with your gangs 70 cards including 28 x Gang Tactics cards, 10 named Escher characters and 10 named Goliath characters, enabling you to play straight away Also contains 22 blank character cards allowing you to create your own gangers NOTE: Gang War book is required to play 3D games of Necromunda

Necromunda: Gang War 17.5 funti
This book gives progression for the core rules that are inside the box. An essential purchase if you want to play more games with your gangs and 3D games Playing campaigns will mean you’ll need to expand your Goliath or Escher gang with additional miniatures The vast amount of weapons, wargear and upgrades will enable customers to build a set of really personalised miniatures Additional rules for playing 3D games of Necromunda over a variety of scenery. Includes rules for running a Necromunda campaign and developing and expanding your gang

Goliath Gang 25 funti
Multipart plastic box set that makes a 10-man gang (same miniatures as in the core game box) The variety in this box is extraordinary, allowing customers to start a new gang, or to expand the gang from the core box set

Escher Gang 25 funti
Multipart plastic box set that makes a 10-woman gang (same miniatures as in the core game box) The variety in this box is extraordinary, allowing customers to start a new gang, or to expand the gang from the core box set

Goliath Gang Cards 9 funti
A specific set of cards to accompany your Goliath gang, with extra cards usable by any House. Includes 8 tactics cards specific to Goliaths, and 12 that any gang can use

Escher Gang Cards 9 funti
A specific set of cards to accompany your Escher gang, with extra cards usable by any House. Includes 8 tactics cards specific to Eschers, and 12 that any gang can use

Necromunda Goliath Gang Dice Set 8 funti
Designed to match the Goliath Gang, this set of 8 16mm dice are coloured in metallic copper and black, with red numbers and icons

Necromunda Escher Gang Dice Set 8 funti
Designed to match the Escher Gang, this set of 8 16mm dice are coloured in metallic purple and black, with yellow numbers and icons

Necromunda Barricades and Objectives 22,5 funti
A multipart plastic kit that allows you add more scenery to your games of Necromunda: Underhive and games of Gang War Will also appeal to fans for Warhammer 40000 as this scenery gives great cover in that game too

Necromunda Bulkhead Doors 22,5 funti
A multipart plastic kit that allows you add more scenery to your games of Necromunda: Underhive and games of Gang War Will also appeal to fans for Warhammer 40000 as this scenery gives great cover in that game too

Necromunda 25mm Bases 4 funte
A set of 10 x 25mm plastic bases with sculpted details, that match the industrial look of Necromunda: Underhive

Necromunda 32mm Bases 4 funte
A set of 10 x 32mm plastic bases with sculpted details, that match the industrial look of Necromunda: Underhive

Thermic Plasma Conduits 22,5 funti
A multipart plastic kit that is a great addition to the WH40K Sector Mechanicus scenery range. Rules for using in games of 40K are included in the box Will also appeal to fans of Necromunda as this scenery is great for 3D games

Thermic Plasma Regulators 15 funti
A multipart plastic kit that is a great addition to the WH40K Sector Mechanicus scenery range. Rules for using in games of 40K are included in the box Will also appeal to fans of Necromunda as this scenery is great for 3D games

Promethium Refinery 70 funti

Warhammer Quest: Chaos Adversary Cards 15 funti
41 double-sided Chaos adversary cards for use in Warhammer Quest (both Silver Tower and Shadows Over Hammerhal) A great addition to either Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower (WQ-01-xx) or Warhammer Quest: Shadows Over Hammerhal (WQ-03-xx) Add these to your games to add replayability and alternative denizens. Also supports sales of boxes in the Warhammer Age of Sigmar range including Putrid Blightkings (83-28), Bloodletters (97-08), Blood Warriors (83-24), and Bloodreavers (83-29)

Overlords of the Iron Dragon 18 funti
272 page New Release written by C.L.Werner, hardback in English language only Brokrin Ullissonn, a down on his luck duardin captain, has a change in fortunes when he finds an untapped source of aether-gold – but is the danger that awaits him and his crew worth the prize, or are they doomed to further failure? It’s the Kharadron Overlords’ first starring role in a Black Library novel, and it’s as packed with high-skies action, excitement and danger as a sky-ship’s hold is with aether-gold!

The Geld 12 funti
73 minute audio drama presented on CD, written by George Mann, played in English language only Tasked with an important and treacherous mission by Chapter Master Shrike, Shadow Captain Qeld must use every bit of his cunning – as well as his unique skills – if he is to survive and claim victory. It blends the expanded Raven Guard lore from the Horus Heresy with his practised take on the Chapter in the 41st millennium and crafts a tale of intrigue and action!

Pisite sta vas interesuje
Hvala unapred!!!

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer 40,000: Chapter Approved 20 funti
More ways to play Warhammer 40,000. This book supports Open, Narrative and Matched Play Contains 6 x Eternal War and 6 x Maelstrom of War missions and includes 3 x expanded rules sets: Apocalypse, Planetstrike and Stronghold Assault Features updated points values for a variety of units and wargear for both Citadel Miniatures and Forge World miniatures based on feedback from the gaming community Additional rules content, including stratagems, Abilities, Warlord Traits and psychic powers for 11 factions that don’t yet have codexes Land Raider variants: Guidelines on how to write datasheets for simple Land Raider (48-30) conversions, enabling you to create entirely new variants for your games Objective Markers: A guide to creating and using your own objective pieces themed to your army.

Citadel Munitorum Varnish Spray 11,8 funti
A spray varnish to protect your miniatures, this can contains 400ml of varnish Munitorum Varnish has a semi-matt or satin finish that is very much like the natural sheen of the paint itself Our hobby studio is extremely excited about the release of this varnish, which has seen excellent results in trials
A direct replacement for 62-03 Purity Seal

Battleforce: Kharadron Overlords Sky-fleet 100 funti
Contains 16 existing models: 1 x Arkanaut Admiral (84-31), 10 x Arkanaut Company models (84-35), 1 x Arkanaut Frigate (84-39), 1 x Grundstok Gunhauler (84-38), 3 x Skywardens (84-36). Gives approximately 32% added value

Battleforce: Vanguard Brotherhood 100 funti
Contains 32 existing models: 1 x Lord-Aquilor (96-32), 3 x Vanguard-Palladors (96-29), 10 x Vanguard-Hunters (96-28), 6 x VanguardRaptors (96-30), 12 x Gryph-hounds (96-31). Gives approximately 33% added value

Battleforce: Tzeentch Arcanites Changecult 100 funti
Contains 47 existing models: 1 x Tzaangor Shaman (83-77), 20 x Tzaangors (83-75), 3 x Tzaangor Enlightened (83-74), 3 x Tzaangor Skyfires (83-74), 20 x Kairic Acolytes (83-73). Gives approximately 32% added value

Battleforce: Blade of the Blood Queen 100 funti
Contains 34 existing models: 1 Neferata (93-06), 2 Morghast Archai (93-07), 1 Wight King (91-31), 20 Skeleton Warriors (91-06), 10 Grave Guard (91-11). Gives approximately 33% added value

Battleforce: Astra Militarum Battlegroup 100 funti
Contains 31 existing models: 20 x Cadian Shock Troops (47-17), 5 x Cadian Command models (47-09), 1 x Sentinel (47-12), 1 x Leman Russ (47-06), 1 x Chimera (47-07), 3 x Ogryns (47-14). Gives approximately 34% added value

Battleforce: Orks Kult of Speed 100 funti
Contains 22 existing models: 1 x Ork Battlewagon (50-20), 1 x Ork Trukk (50-09), 3 x Warbikers (50-07), 11 x Ork Boyz (50-10), 5x Ork Lootas (50-22), 1 x Ork Mek with Shokk Attack Gun (50-11). Gives approximately 30% added value

Battleforce: Rapid Insertion Cadre 100 funti
Contains 22 existing models: 1 x XV95 Ghostkeel Battlesuit and 2 x Drones (56-20), 6 x XV25 Stealth Battlesuits and 2 x Drones (56-14), 3 x XV8 Crisis Battlesuits and 6 x Drones (56-07), 1 x Commander and 1 x Drone (56-22). Gives approximately 34% added value

Battleforce: Genestealer Cults Insurrection 100 funti
Contains 32 existing models: 5 x Broodcoven models (51-50), 10 x Neophyte Hybrids (51-52), 5 x Acolyte Hybrids (51-51), 1 x Goliath Rockgrinder (51-53), 11 x Neophyte Hybrid Squad models (51-56). Gives approximately 32% added value

The Horus Heresy: Old Earth 20 funti
New release - 432 page A5 hardback written by Nick Kyme in English language only Reborn in the fires of Nocturne, Vulkan prepares for his final journey. With the choice between vengeance and duty, what will the primarch’s destiny be?

Hallowed Knights: Plague Garden 9 funti
A re-format of John Reynolds' novel - 416 page paperback It’s something new for the Age of Sigmar as the Stormcast Eternals take on Chaos not just in the usual places, but right in the very heart of the Dark Gods’ own domain

Za ove Battleforcove mi treba u roku od dan ili dva sta zelite I koliko zelite posto se brzo rasprodaju.

Pisite sta vas interesuje I hvala unapred!

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

The Inaugural Blood Bowl Almanac 30 funti
Compiles the two Death Zone books (200-02-xx) and (200-09-xx), into one fully translated book, and includes content from White Dwarf articles Contains official and optional league rules. 12 Star Players and 8 Hall of Fame teams Alternate rules for using Special Play cards, a compendium of player skills, a reference for the teams available to play, and a selection of weather tables Also includes FAQ! which provides clarity on a number of rules based on feedback from the Blood Bowl community

Elfheim Eagles Blood Bowl Team 20 funti
The long awaited Elven Union team arrives on 9-December, with a multipart plastic kit that makes 12 miniatures Lots of variety in the kit allows the heads and shoulder pads to be attached to any bodies, providing plenty of opportunity for differentlooking players No team iconography, so you can paint them in your own colours Build and play straight out of the box. Includes 1-million gold piece team roster to use the team immediately and special rules for Elven balls will be featured in December’s White Dwarf

Elven Union Team Dice Set 8 funti
A set of 7 Elven Union-themed dice: 3 x Blood Bowl Block dice; 2 x 6-sided dice; 1 x 8-sided die; and 1 x 16-sided die

Blood Bowl: Special Play Card Sleeves 7 funti
50 x transparent card sleeves designed to protect your Team Titans Special Play cards (200-04-xx) and Hall of Fame Special Play cards (200-03-xx)

Blood Bowl: Elven Union Team Card Pack 15 funti
A set of 44 cards in-game reference cards, in a handy pack. Includes cards for team players (4), Star Players (4), blank cards to create your own players (24), Special Play cards (10), a roster card (1), and a red card (1)

Blood Bowl: Human Team Card Pack 15 funti
A set of 44 cards in-game reference cards, in a handy pack. Includes cards for team players (5), Star Players (3), blank cards to create your own players (26), Special Play cards (8), a roster card (1), and a red card (1)

Blood Bowl: Orc Team Card Pack 15 funti
A set of 44 cards in-game reference cards, in a handy pack. Includes cards for team players (6), Star Players (3), blank cards to create your own players (28), Special Play cards (5), a roster card (1), and a red card (1)

Blood Bowl: Elven Union Pitch & Dugouts 24 funte
A double-sided pitch featuring an Elven Union theme. Same dimensions of the standard Blood Bowl pitch and includes rules for different pitch conditions

Blood Bowl: Goblin Pitch & Dugouts 24 funte
A double-sided pitch featuring a Goblin theme. Same dimensions of the standard Blood Bowl pitch and includes rules for different pitch conditions

Blood on the Snow Pitch & Dugouts 24 funte
A double-sided pitch featuring both Human and Orc themes Same dimensions of the standard Blood Bowl pitch and includes rules for different pitch conditions

Codex: Blood Angels 25 funti
Contains the background, history and origins of the Blood Angels. (Italian and Spanish editions have reduced background, but retain the full rules.) Contains 77 datasheets, rules for all ranged and melee weapons, Relics of Baal, Warlord Traits, 28 unique Stratagems, Sanguinary psychic discipline Points values for all models, weapons and wargear for use in matched play games Index: Imperium 1 (43-91-xx) continues to be an essential purchase as it contains rules for Space Wolves, Deathwatch and Legion of the Damned

Datacards: Blood Angels 10 funti
A set of 71 cards in a handy pack of in-game reference. Keep track of Tactical Objectives (36), psychic powers (7), and Stratagems (28)

Blood Angels Dice 17,5 funti
A set of 20 Blood Angels-themed dice: 12 x red dice with black icons; 4 x black dice with red icons; and 4 x gold dice with black icons

Blood Angels Primaris Intercessors 37,5 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes 10 miniatures Combines the contents of the Space Marines Primaris Intercessors (48-75) with the Blood Angels Primaris Upgrades set (41-30)

Blood Angels Primaris Hellblasters 37,5 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes 10 miniatures Combines the contents of the Space Marines Primaris Hellblaster (48-76) with the Blood Angels Primaris Upgrades set (41-30)

Blood Angels Primaris Aggressors 32,5 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes 3 miniatures Combines the contents of the Space Marines Primaris Aggressors (48-69) with the Blood Angels Primaris Upgrades set (41-30)

Primaris Lieutenant Tolmeron 15 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 miniature Includes a selection of accessories and a choice of a helmeted or bare head. Uses the Blood Angels Lieutenant rules, found in Codex: Blood Angels

Blood Angels Primaris Upgrades 8 funti
A multipart plastic kit in a clampack Additional Blood Angels components to add to existing Primaris Space Marines product range

Gaunt’s Ghosts: The Warmaster 18 funti
352 page hardback New Release written by Dan Abnett in English language It’s been a long time, but Gaunt’s Ghosts are back! Colonel-Commissar Gaunt is thrust into intrigue while his Ghosts face a threat to their very existence

Gaunt’s Ghosts: The Founding (Omnibus 1) 15 funti
880 page paperback omnibus of Dan Abnett's classic work in English language The opening trilogy of the Gaunt’s Ghosts saga: First and Only; Ghostmaker; and Necropolis collected together here in a single paperback volume

The Horus Heresy: Angels of Caliban 9 funti
A re-format of Gav Thorpe's novel - 432 page paperback in English language only The First Legion go to war, and their primarch’s brutal actions threaten to tear apart the fragile alliance of Imperium Secundus

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi:

Codex: Dark Angels 25 funti
Contains the background, history and origins of the Dark Angels.Contains 76datasheets, rules for all ranged and melee weapons, Relics of Baal, Warlord Traits, 26 unique Stratagems, Interromancy psychic discipline Points values for all models, weapons and wargear for use in matched play games

Datacards: Dark Angels 10 funti
A set of 73 cards in a handy pack of in-game reference. Keep track of Tactical Objectives (36), psychic powers (7), and Stratagems (30)

Dark Angels Dice 17,5 funti
A set of 20 Dark Angels-themed dice: 12 x dark green dice with bone icons; 4 x bone dice with green icons; and 4 x black dice with bone icons

Dark Angels Primaris Intercessors 37,5 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes 10 miniatures Combines the contents of the Space Marines Primaris Intercessors (48-75) with the Dark Angels Primaris Upgrades set (44-75)

Dark Angels Primaris Hellblasters 37,5 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes 10 miniatures Combines the contents of the Space Marines Primaris Hellblaster (48-76) with the Dark Angels Primaris Upgrades set (44-75)

Dark Angels Primaris Aggressors 32,5 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes 3 miniatures Combines the contents of the Space Marines Primaris Aggressors (48-69) with the Dark Angels Primaris Upgrades set (44-75)

Primaris Lieutenant Zakariah 15 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 miniature Includes a selection of accessories and a choice of a helmeted or hooded head. Uses the Primaris Lieutenant rules, found in Codex: Dark Angels

Dark Angels Primaris Upgrades 10 funti
A multipart plastic kit in a clampack Additional Dark Angels components to add to existing Primaris Space Marines product range

Fabius Bile: Clonelord 18 funti
New Release - 368 pages hardback, written by Josh Reynolds in English language only Fabius Bile gets mixed back up with the Emperor’s Children, and something altogether deadlier

Fabius Bile: Primogenitor 9 funti
A re-fromat of Josh Reynolds novel as a 352 page paperback, written in English language only The start of a brand new series of tales; Fabius’ vile experiments and complete lack of morality make for an disturbingly entertaining tale

Renegades of Elysia 12 funti
CD audio drama written by Chris Dows, performed in English language, 55 minutes duration Sergeant Zachariah returns for another high flying adventure with the Elysian Drop Troops!

Hvala unapred!

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari roba je stigla i moći ce da se preuzme verovatno sutra od 17h. Javljam još za detalje.
Necromunda i ostale stvari za nju kao i orci za shadespire i naravno dopuna ostalog.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Stigla je roba.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer40,000 Combat Cards 10 funti
A fun, fast-paced card game for 2 players - previewed in White Dwarf December issue on page 18 - a game in the style of Top Trumps A deck of 60 cards - 30 x Space Marine and 30 x Chaos Inside the deck box is a folded sheet containing rules in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Russian

Easy to Build Space Marines Primaris Aggressors 20 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes 3 x Space Marines Primaris Aggressors - previewed in White Dwarf December issue on page 12 Push fit, no glue required. No alternate options. Produced in coloured plastic. Rules for using these miniatures in games of Warhammer 40,000 provided in the box

Easy to Build Space Marines Primaris Redemptor Dreadnought 25 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Space Marines Primaris Redemptor Dreadnought - previewed in White Dwarf December issue on page 13 Only 12 push-fit parts, no glue required! No alternate options. Produced in coloured plastic. Rules for using this miniature in games of Warhammer 40,000 provided in the box

Easy to Build Death Guard Myphitic Blight-hauler 15 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes one brand-new unit type for Death Guard armies - previewed in White Dwarf December issue on page 15 Push fit, no glue required. No alternate options. Produced in coloured plastic. Rules for using these miniatures in games of Warhammer 40,000 provided in the box

Easy to Build Lord Felthius and The Tainted Cohort 25 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes an alternative Terminator Lord for Death Guard armies and 3 new Blightlord Terminators - previewed in White Dwarf December issue on page 14 Push fit, no glue required. No alternate options. Produced in coloured plastic. Rules for using these miniatures in games of Warhammer 40,000 provided in the box

Lord-Celestant Gavriel Sureheart 20 funti
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Lord-Celestant of the Hammers of Sigmar – a named Character
Single pose with no options. Paint him in golds and blues to match the Hammers of Sigmar heraldry. Rules for using Gavriel Sureheart in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar in the box

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Stigla je nova roba. Elven union BB team, dopuna boja, blood angeli i slicne stvarcice.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Chaos Daemons 32.5 eura
It contains the background, history and origins of the Chaos Daemons. this Codex features the following contents: 50 datasheets, rules for all weapons, Daemonic Gifts, 24 Warlord Traits, 19 unique Stratagems, 21 psychic powers for Tzeentch, Nurgle and Slaanesh. It also includes the points values for all models, weapons and wargear for use in match play games.

Datacards: Chaos Daemons 12 eura
It is an 80 card set which is a handy pack of in game reference cards. It allows to keep track of 36 Tachtical Objectives, 22 psychic powers (6 each for Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh, along with 3 Dark Hereticus powers for an army fielding Be'lakor, and Smite), and 22 Stratagems.

Great Unclean One 110 eura
A fantastic centerpiece for a Nurgle army, this multiplastic kit gives the option of making either the special character Rotigus, or a great Unclean One with a choice of weaponery (either a sword or bell in his right hand, and either a dagger or flail in his left). It can be added to both 40k and AoS armies.

Battletome: Maggotkin of Nurgle 32,5 eura
This 104 pages Battletome (abridged softback 88 pages for Italian and Spanish language, 104 pages softback for French and German) contains the full rules for all Maggotkin models, together with Allegiance Abilities and Warskrolls.

Feculent Gnarlmaw 22,5 eura
This multiplastic kit makes one Feculent Gnarlmaw with additional bells to decorate the branches. Features datasheet/warscroll in Both Codex: Chaos Daemons and Battletome: Maggotkin of Nurgle. Suitable for both 40K and Aos armies.

Horticulous Slimux 42,5 eura
Originally available as part of the Blightwar box, this multi-part plastic kis features a single miniature with no alternate options. It can be used in both games of 40K and AoS.

Spoilpox Scrivener, Herald of Nurgle 20 eura
This is a brand new miniature. It is a single miniature with no alternate options. It can be used in both games of 40K and AoS.

Warskroll Cards: Maggotkin of Nurgle 20 eura
A pack of 25 large-format warskroll cards that includes a set of gaming tokens used to indicate abilities and statuses. It is the Maggotkin rules you need at a glance.

NEW RELEASE! Black Library - "Castellan" 22 eura
By David Annandale. It is the first Grey Knight Novel set in the Dark Imperium, and it shows the changes that have made the Imperium grimmer and darker than ever before. Available in English in Royal Hardback Format. 256 pages Novel.

Hvala unapred!!!

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nurgle Rotbringers: Pusgoyle Blightlords 55 eura
A brand new box featuring 2 brand new models with a wide assortment of weapon options. One model can alternatively be assembled as Lord of Afflictions.

Beast of Nurgle 32,5 eura
First time available in plastic, this miniature is an update of a classic Citadel Miniature. It is a single miniature with three alternate options. It can be used in both games of Warhammer 40K and Age of Sigmar.

Sloppity Bilepiper, Herald of Nurgle 20 eura
This brand new miniature would be a great addition to a Nurgle Daemons collection. It is a single miniature with no alternate options. It can be used in both games of Warhammer 40K and Age of Sigmar.

Nurgle Rotbringers: Lord of Blights 20 eura
A great brand new character model, Lord of Blights is a single miniature with no alternate options.

Rogue Trader Omnibus 20 eura
A Novel by Andy Hoare. Reformatted version of a trio classic: Rogue Star, Star of Daemocles and Savage Scars, plus two short stories

Warden of the Blade 12,5 eura
A Novel by David Annandale. Reformatted version. Avaliable in English only.

Dark Imperium Novel 12,5 eura
A Novel by Guy Haley. Reformatted version. Avaliable in English only.

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Adeptus Custodes 32.5 eura
13 datasheets; 27 unique Stratagems; Relics of Terra; 6 unique Warlord Traits; points values for every unit, weapon and piece of wargear; 6 Tactical Objectives Points values for all models, weapons and wargear for use in matched play games Index: Imperium 2 (43-92-xx) continues to be an essential purchase as it contains rules for Imperial Knights, Imperial Agents and Talons of the Emperor

Datacards: Adeptus Custodes 12 eura
A handy pack of 66 in-game reference cards, in a flip top box Keep track of 36 Tactical Objectives and 30 Stratagems

Adeptus Custodes Dice 15 eura
A set of 20 x 16mm Adeptus Custodes-themed dice, designed with square edges, the pips perfectly flush with the surfaces and a stylised border on each face Each features a skull in place of the 1 and an Adeptus Custodes icon in the place of the 6

Adeptus Custodes Allarus Custodians 40 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 3 x Custodians - veterans clad in heavy armour This box will be a multiple purchase item for many Hobbyists so that they can make larger units

Captain-General Trajann Valoris 30 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x single pose hero character with no variants The Captain-General of the Adeptus Custodes, one of the finest heroes of the Imperium

Roboute Guilliman 50 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x single pose hero character with no variants Originally released as part of the Triumvirate of the Primarch (GS-03)

Celestine, The Living Saint 42,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 3 x Citadel miniatures Originally released as part of the Triumvirate of the Imperium (GS-01)

Cypher 25 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x single pose hero character with no variants Originally released as part of the Triumvirate of the Primarch (GS-03)

Inquisitor Greyfax 20 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x single pose hero character with no variants Originally released as part of the Triumvirate of the Imperium (GS-01)

Sons of the Hydra 22 eura
A 272 page, new release, paperback novel written by Rob Sanders, available in English language only A novel about the sneakiest and most oblique of traitors...

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Thousand Sons 32,5 rura
Essential purchase for all Thousand Sons collectors, containing all the background for this army Points values for all models, weapons and wargear for use in matched play games

Datacards: Thousand Sons 12 eura
A handy pack of 80 in-game reference cards, in a flip top box Keep track of 36 Tactical Objectives, 19 psychic powers (6 each for Discipline of Change, Dark Hereticus Discipline, and Tzeentch Discipline and Smite), and 25 Stratagems

Adeptus Custodes Vertus Praetors 45 eura
One of the most hotly anticipated Custodes releases – Adeptus Custodes warriors on jetbikes! Options in the box to make a Shield-Captain on Dawneagle Jetbike, customers will buy multiple boxes as they are allowed up to 10 of these per unit

Adeptus Custodes Custodian Wardens 45 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 5 x elite version of the Adeptus Custodes Custodian Guard, with options to make 2 x hero characters This box will be a multiple purchase item for many Hobbyists so that they can make larger units

Knightsblade 22 eura
A new release 352 page, A5 hardback novel, written by Andy Clark, in English language only The story continues as Andy Clark continues the saga of Imperial Knights in a tale of courage, honour and betrayal

Lucius The Faultless Blade 12,5 eura
A re-release, 368 page paperback novel written by Ian St Martin, in English language only Faced with betrayal, even from within his own flesh, will Lucius discover something that even one who cannot know death should fear?

Gaunt’s Ghosts: The Saint Omnibus 20 eura
An omnibus version of 3 x Dan Abnett classics 944 pages, paperback in English language containing Honour Guard, The Guns of Tanith, Straight Silver, Sabbat Martyr

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Malign Portents 20 eura
A campaign supplement book that advances the Warhammer Age of Sigmar story line with new characters and rules Contains rules for Open Play, Narrative Play and Matched Play including rules and points for the 4 new Harbingers and Warscryer Citadel (see below) New Battleplans and Rules for games in the Realm of Death

Malign Portents Cards 12 eura
A handy pack of 80 in-game reference cards, in a flip top box Contain the rules for each of the Guiding Malign Portents, as well as those for the new Harbinger characters

Malign Portents Dice 15 eura
A set of 20 x 6-sided 16mm dice, designed with a smoky gem effect, supplied in a hanging box Each die features a skull in place of the 1 and a Malign Portents icon in the place of the 6

Malign Portents Combat Guage 8 eura
3", 2" and 1" measuring tool made of hard-wearing rubber with an attractive Malign Portents design

Darkoath Warqueen Marakarr Blood-Sky 25 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes one single pose miniature, with no alternative options - 1 of the 4 Harbinger miniatures required for the Malign Portents Painting Competition A new Chaos miniature and the second Darkoath model

Lord-Ordinator Vorrus Starstrike 25 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes one single pose miniature, with no alternative options - 1 of the 4 Harbinger miniatures required for the Malign Portents Painting Competition A new Order miniature, and a brand-new Stormcast Eternal

Fungoid Cave-Shaman Snazzgar Stinkmullett 25 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes one single pose miniature, with no alternative options - 1 of the 4 Harbinger miniatures required for the Malign Portents Painting Competition A new Destruction miniature – a mushroomcrazed Moonclan wizard

Keldrek, Knight of Shrouds 25 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes one single pose miniature, with no alternative options - 1 of the 4 Harbinger miniatures required for the Malign Portents Painting Competition A new Death miniature – a traitorous general

Warscryer Citadel 85 eura
A large scenery piece for Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Previously available as Skullvane Manse (64-51) 3 different options for the secondary tower. Rules in the box in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish languages

Battletome: Legions of Nagash 32,5 eura
The definitive book for all Death collectors, contains the background, history and origins of the Legions of Nagash (replaces the Grand Alliance Death book) Includes rules exclusive to this Battletome (Italian and Spanish editions have reduced background, but retain the full rules). Contains 33 Warscrolls and 6 Warscroll Battalions

Warscroll Cards: Legions of Nagash 20 eura
32 large-format Warscroll cards, containing the full rules for all Legions of Nagash models Includes a set of gaming tokens used to indicate Abilities and statuses

The Horus Heresy: The Burden of Loyalty 25 eura
A new release in the HH series. 458 page hardback written by Laurie J Goulding, in English language only t’s an unmissable collection bringing eight stories – including the epic novellas ‘Wolf King’ and ‘Cybernetica’ into the numbered series! From the radiation-soaked wastes of Mars to the Space Wolves fleet and from the heart of Imperium Secundus to the depths of Prospero, this collection of
Horus Heresy stories brings together a host of tales from across the warravaged Imperium

Hvala unapred!

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Shadespire: Spiteclaw’s Swarm 22.5 eura
New miniatures and exclusive cards for every player Push-fit, pre-coloured plastic (brown) miniatures Contains unique cards NOT available anywhere else, including universal cards usable for any warband

Shadespire: The Chosen Axes 22.5 eura
New miniatures and exclusive cards for every player Push-fit, pre-coloured plastic (orange) miniatures Contains unique cards NOT available anywhere else, including universal cards usable for any warband

Shadespire: Skaven Dice 8 eura
A Skaven-themed set of Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire dice Contains 8 six-sided dice - 5 brown Attack dice and 3 grey Defense dice, with the appropriate symbols on each

Shadespire: Fyreslayers Dice 8 eura
A Duardin-themed set of Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire dice Contains 8 six-sided dice - 5 orange Attack dice and 3 grey Defense dice, with the appropriate symbols on each

Shadespire: Spiteclaw's Swarm Sleeves 6,5 eura
Protect your Warhammer Underworlds cards with these Spiteclaw’s Swarm themed sleevs Includes sleeves for 12 x objective cards, 20 x power cards and 5 x character cards

Shadespire: The Chosen Axes Sleeves 6,5 eura
Protect your Warhammer Underworlds cards with these Fyreslayers themed sleevs Includes sleeves for 12 x objective cards, 20 x power cards and 4 x character cards

Necromunda: Gang War 2 22,5 eura
A supplement containing new rules for Necromunda: Underhive (300-01-xx) Introduces the gangs of House Orlock, with full background and rules Includes rules for Hired Guns, environment hazards and legendary characters!

Necromunda: Orlock Gang 32,5 eura
A mulitpart plastic kit that makes 10-man gang with a variety of options for customization Start a new gang or add to the miniatures you get in Necromunda: Underhive Rules can be found in Gang War 2 (300-14-xx)

Necromunda: Orlock Dice Set 10 eura
Designed to match the Orlock Gang, this set of 8 16mm dice are coloured in metallic silver, with black numbers and icons The set includes all the dice you need to play Necromunda

Necromunda: Orlock Gang Tactics Cards 12 eura
A specific set of cards to accompany your Orlock gang, with extra cards usable by any House Includes 8 x tactics cards specific to Orlocks, and 12 that any gang can use

Necromunda: Underhive Badzone Delta-7 32.5 eura
An extra set of 9 x themed Necromunda Underhive board tiles to add to the set in the main game (300-01-xx) Everything from ancient abandoned machines to a a xenos nesting chamber Rules for each hazard can be found in Gang War 2

Warhammer Chronicles: The Sundering 20 eura
An omnibus 960 page paperback Containing three stories written by Gav Thorpe in English language only This mighty omnibus collects together Malekith, Shadow King and Caledor, the full account of the war that divided a race

Shroud of Night 12.5 eura
A re-format as 352 page paperback Written by Andy Clark, in English language only Chaos Space Marines battle for the right to claim a world. But the arrival of the infamous Khârn the Betrayer changes the balance of power...

The Horus Heresy: Praetorian of Dorn 11.5 eura
A re-format as 480 page paperback Written by John French, in English language only At last, Rogal Dorn and the VII Legion take centre stage in a Horus Heresy novel

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Eisenhorn 25 eura
A miniature version of one of Black Library’s most popular characters. Contains a datasheet in the box, so can be used in games of Warhammer 40,000 Because of the resin production method, there is a limited number available for release date. On Thursday 22-February, we will be collecting ALL outstanding demand, for one final production run, that will be delivered during May 2018

Start Collecting! Kharadron Overlords 65 eura
An added value starter set, giving approximately 47% added value Contains: 1 x Endrinmaster (84-34), 5 x Grundstok Thunderers (84-37), 3 x Skywardens (84-36), 1 x Grundstok Gunhauler (84-38) All miniatures inside the box are existing products, repackaged as an added value box

Start Collecting! Stormcast Vanguard 65 eura
An added value starter set, giving approximately 42% added value Contains: 1 x Lord-Aquilor (96-32), 5 x VanguardHunters (96-28), 3 x Vanguard-Palladors (96-29), 3 x Gryph-hounds (96-31) All miniatures inside the box are existing products, repackaged as an added value box

Stormcast Eternals Neave Blacktalon 20 eura
Multi-part plastic kit, that makes 1 x Neave Blacktalon, previously only available in Blightwar (80-23-xx) Single miniature with the option for two different heads - one bare, one helmeted

The Magos 13.5 eura
A 720 page, new release, paperback novel, written by Dan Abnett in English language Inquisitor Eisenhorn makes his triumphant return in a brand new novel, collected together with every one of his short stories

Lukas the Trickster 22 eura
A 264 page hardback re-release, written by Josh Reynolds in English language When the drukhari come to raid Fenris itself, Lukas the Trickster takes to the battlefield to face a rival unlike any he has fought before…

A Deadly Wit 15 eura
A new release CD audio drama, duration 62 minutes. Written by Gav Thorpe and dramatised in English language The master of aeldari fiction, Gav Thorpe, returns with a tale of the Harlequins, the most mysterious and intriguing of all their race.

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Battletome: Daughters of Khaine 32.5 eura
The definitive book for all Daughters of Khaine collectors, containing all the rules needed to field a Daughters of Khaine army New Allegiance Abilities, including the Lore of Shadows and Prayers of the Khainite Cult; 16 x Warscrolls and 6 x Warscroll Battalions

Warscroll Cards: Daughters of Khaine 20 eura
16 large-format Warscroll cards that includes a set of gaming tokens used to indicate Abilities and statuses The Daughters of Khaine rules you need, at a glance, during your games

Daughters of Khaine Dice 15 eura
A set of 20 Daughters of Khaine themed dice, in a box Contains 10 x dice in a white marble effect, with black markings; and 10 x dice in a black marble effect, with blue markings

Daughters of Khaine, Morathi 105 eura
An iconic and updated centrepiece miniature – every collecter of Daughters of Khaine will need one Contains 2 miniatures – You need both forms when playing the game as Morathi changes form during the game!

Space Marines Conquests: Ashes of Prospero 12.5 eura
A re-format of the Space Wolves novel written by Gav Thorpe. 352 pages in paperback, English language only Logan Grimnar entrusts Njal Stormcaller to uncover the remedy of their plight – that may lie on the damned world of Prospero

Eight Lamentations: Spear of Shadows 12.5 eura
A re-format of the Mortal Relams novel written by Josh Reynolds. 400 pages in paperback, English language only Eight mighty artefacts blight the Mortal Realms. The Ruinous Powers hunt them – and so do a group of heroes, chosen by Grungni himself

Cadia Stands 12.5 eura
A re-format of the Astra Militarum novel written by Justin D Hill. 320 pages in paperback, English language only The storm has broken and the forces of Chaos batter against Cadia’s defences. Cadia stands… but will it stand forever?

Pisite vase zelje, cestitke i pozdrave ;)
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Daughters of Khaine, Khinerai 35 eura
A brand new multipart plastic kit that makes 5 miniatures. Supplied with 40mm round bases Multi-purchase box, makes either Khinerai Heartrenders or Khinerai Lifetakers

Daughters of Khaine, Melusai 40 eura
A brand new multipart plastic kit that makes 5 miniatures. Supplied with 40mm round bases Multi-purchase box, makes either Melusai Blood Sisters or Melusai Blood Stalkers

Realm of Battle: Blasted Hallowheart 65 eura
Contains a 5’ 6” x 3’ 4” gaming board and scenery in one box – a great starting point for a customer’s first game board and scenery set Complete with 9 push-fit coloured plastic scenery pieces – slot them together and use immediately

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Azyrite Ruins 22.5 eura
An add-on sale to the scenery included in the Blasted Hallowheart (64-66) boxed set Coloured, push-fit plastic – slot them together and use immediately - rules available as a free PDF download

Nagash, The Undying King 16 eura
A new release A5 224 page, hardback novel, written by Josh Reynolds, in English language. In the Realm of Death, the Rictus clans face their most relentless enemy ever, and even the intervention of two of the Great Necromancer’s Mortarchs might not be enough to turn back the lumbering minions of the Plague God. Where is Nagash, the Undying King, when the people of Shyish need him most?

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari stigla je roba.

Nove shadespire bande, direct order, orloci za Necromundu i svasta nesto jos.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: T’au Empire 32.5 eura
Contains the background, history and origins of the T’au Empire. (Italian and Spanish editions have reduced background, but retain the full rules) Rules and Points Values for all models, weapons and wargear Index: Xenos 2 (43-95-xx) continues to be an essential purchase as it contains rules for Orks and Genestealer Cults

Datacards: T’au Empire 12 eura
64-card set – the essential add-on sale for every Codex

Dante 12.5 eura
A reformat 368 page paperback novel, written by Guy Haley in English language only

Khârn, The Red Path 12,5 eura
A reformat 288 page paperback novel, written by Chris Dows in English language only

Cult of the Spiral Dawn 12,5 eura
A reformat 336 page paperback novel, written by Peter Fehervari in English language only

pisite ako vas nesto interesuje.
hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer 40,000: Forgebane 125 eura
Added value box set containing 2 armies (27 x mulitpartplastic miniatures), rules and a specific story Includes brand-new miniatures: Necron Cryptek with Canoptek Cloak and Imperial Knight Armiger Warglaive, only available at this time in this boxed set The Forgebane book contains a selection of schemes for Necron Dynasties and Adeptus Mechanicus Forge Worlds Includes all the rules you need to play with the contents of the set: core Warhammer 40,000 rules, datasheets, army abilities, weapons and wargear profiles and points

Titans' Bane 12.5 eura
New release audio drama read in English language. 1 x 46 minute CD, written by Chris Dows Trapped inside a stricken Shadowsword, Lieutenant Quiller must keep her crew safe from harm – both from the enemy and vicious infighting

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Necrons 32.5 eura
Contains the background, history and origins of the Necrons. (Italian, Spanish and Japanese editions have reduced background, but retain the full rules) Rules and Points Values for all models, weapons and wargear

Datacards: Necrons 12 eura
A set of 72 cards in a flip top box Easy in-game reference for Necrons in games of Warhammer 40,000

Start Collecting! Necrons 65 eura
An added-value (approximately 39%) starter box containing existing miniature Contains 1 x Necron Overlord (49-20), 1 x Annihilation Barge (49-12), 12 x Necron Warriors (49-06) and 5 x Immortals (49-10)

Carcharodons: Outer Dark 22 eura
With tyranid hive fleets approaching, the Carcharodons make a stand on the world of Piety V. If they can stop the xenos here, they will be able to end the menace before it begins

Pisite ako vas nesto interesuje.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Drukhari 32,5 eura
Contains the background, history and origins of the Drukhari. (Italian and Spanish editions have reduced background, but retain the full rules) Rules and Points Values for all models, weapons and wargear

Datacards: Drukhari 12 eura
A set of 77 cards in a flip top box Easy in-game reference for Drukhari in games of Warhammer 40,000

Start Collecting! Drukhari 65 eura
An added-value (approximately 39%) starter box containing existing miniatures Contains 1 x Succubus (45-23), 10 x Wyches (45-08), 1 x Venom (45-18), 3 x Reavers (45-12)

Primarchs: Ferrus Manus 16 eura
NEW RELEASE 224 page hardback novel written by David Guymer in English language The Great Crusade is drawing to a close and a Warmaster is to be chosen from the primarchs, Ferrus Manus takes command of a failing campaign to prove that he is the man for the role

Warlord: Fury of the Machine God 12,5 eura
A re-format 320 page paperback novel, written by David Annandale, in English language Battered and bloodied Pallidus Morr demi-legio of the Adeptus Titanicus is assigned to defend a forge world from Chaos, a battle made more difficult by the allies they must fight alongside…

Agent of the Throne: Truth & Dreams 15 eura
NEW RELEASE CD audio drama written by John French and read in English language - 65 minute duration Inqusitorial agent Ianthe pursues her quarry, but falls foul of local authorities and ends up in prison – with the very rogue psyker she is sworn to capture

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Shadespire: The Farstriders 22.5 eura
New miniatures and exclusive cards for every player This expansion set contains 3 x push-fit miniatures, in blue plastic and unique cards not available anywhere else, including universal cards for playing with any warband

Shadespire: Magore’s Fiends 22.5 eura
New miniatures and exclusive cards for every player This expansion set contains 4 x push-fit miniatures, in red plastic and unique cards not available anywhere else, including universal cards for playing with any warband

Shadespire: The Farstriders Sleeves 6,5 eura
Protect your Warhammer Underworlds cards Themed to represent the Farstriders Includes sleeves for 12 x objective cards, 20 x power cards and 3 x character cards

Shadespire: Magore’s Fiends Sleeves 6,5 eura
Protect your Warhammer Underworlds cards Themed to represent Magore’s Fiends Includes sleeves for 12 x objective cards, 20 x power cards and 4 x character cards

Warhammer Chronicles: Champions of Chaos Omnibus 20 eura
An 800 page paperback omnibus of existing novels Written in English language by Darius Hinks, S.P. Cawkwell and Ben Counter People will want to read this because: This mighty omnibus collects together Sigvald, Valkia the Bloody and Van Horstmann, and four short stores from the World That Was

The Lost: A Gaunt’s Ghosts Omnibus 20 eura
An 960 page paperback omnibus of existing novels Written in English language by Dan Abnett People will want to read this because: The third collection of the Gaunt’s Ghosts series brings together Traitor General, His Last Command, The Armour of Contempt and Only in Death

The Horus Heresy: Corax 11,5 eura
Reformat of the novel written by Gav Thorpe Reformat of the novel written by Gav Thorpe

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Battletome: Idoneth Deepkin 32.5 eura
The definitive book for anybody who want to start an Idoneth Deepkin army All the rules needed to field an Idoneth Deepkin army, includes Allegiance Abilities, The Lore of the Deep (spells), Tides of Death (army special rules) and rules for the Gloomtide Shipwreck

Warscroll Cards: Idoneth Deepkin 20 eura
All the Idoneth Deepkin rules you need, at a glance on 14 large-format Warscroll cards Includes a set of gaming tokens used to indicate Abilities and statuses

Idoneth Deepkin: Namarti Thralls 40 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 10 x Namathri Thralls, supplied with 32mm round base This is one of the backbone units of an Idoneth army, customers will buy multiple sets for larger units and multiple units

Idoneth Deepkin: Eidonlon of Mathlann 85 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Eidonlon of Mathlann, supplied with a 100mm round base A huge centrepiece minature that makes two options - Aspect of the Storm or Aspect of the Sea

Lotann, Warden of the Soul Ledgers 25 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Warden, supplied with a 40mm round base A striking miniature with an octopus-like familiar. Wardens improve nearby friendly units in game

Etheric Vortex: Gloomtide Shipwreck 32,5 eura
A multi-part plastic kit split into 2 halves, which can be pushed together to form a whole ship A scenery piece with rules for Idoneth Deepkin armies Covered in barnacles and treasure – a truly atmospheric wreck

Idoneth Deepkin Dice 15 eura
A set of 20 Idoneth Deepkin theme dice in a box

Citadel Base Paint: Ionrach Skin 350din
A 12ml pot of high-quality acrylic Base paint, used to give miniatures a basecoat quickly and easily Specifically designed and produced to fit with the Idoneth Deepkin colourscheme

Citadel Layer Paint: Deepkin Flesh 350din
A 12ml pot of high-quality acrylic Layer paint, used to go over Citadel Base paints to create a natural finish Specifically designed and produced to fit with the Idoneth Deepkin colourscheme

Legacy of Dorn 22 eura
A new release 320 page hardback book, written in English language by Mike Lee Trapped behind enemy lines during the invasion of Rynn’s World, Sergeant Galleas and his squad must rally the human survivors of the greenskin attack...

Pisite ako vas nesto interesuje
Hvala unapred

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Namarti Reavers 40 eura
A multipart plastic kit that contains 10 x bodies and 20 pairs of arms, allowing for a lot of variety of poses Supplied with 10 x 32mm round bases This is the main unit of an Idoneth Deepkin army

Volturnos, High King of the Deep 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x King of the Idoneth - a centrepiece model and leader every Idoneth army will need, supplied with a 60mm round base Can alternatively be assembled as an Akhelian King.

Imperator, Wrath of the Omnissiah 22 eura
A new release 304 page hardback book, written by Gav Thorpe in English languag The ultimate Imperial war machine – the mighty Imperator Titan – comes to the fore in a novel by Gav Thorpe, whose mastery of Titan fiction is absolute

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari porudzbina je sutra u klubu i mozete preuzeti svoje narudzbine od 18h.

Forgebane i takve sitnice ;)

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Idoneth Deepkin: Isharann Soulrender 20 eura
A multipart plastic kit, in a clampack, that makes a single pose hero character, supplied with a 40mm round base This character can heal the dead, which is essential in any Idoneth army

Idoneth Deepkin: Isharann Soulscryer 20 eura
A multipart plastic kit, in a clampack, that makes a single pose hero character, supplied with a 32mm round base This character can arrive suddenly with accompaniment, which is essential in any Idoneth army

Idoneth Deepkin: Isharann Tidecaster 20 eura
A multipart plastic kit, in a clampack, that makes a single pose hero character, supplied with a 32mm round base This character can manipulate the flow of battle in the players’ favour

Blood Bowl: Doom Lords Team 25 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes a brand new Blood Bowl team Includes a 1 million gold piece team roster inside the box Supplied with 12 x Citadel 32mm round bases

Spike! Journal: Chaos Chosen 10 eura
The first issue of the official Blood Bowl journal. Includes rules for fielding Wizards...a must for any Blood Bowl coach Focuses on the Chaos Chosen (Doom Lords), with rules, Star Players and more

Blood Bowl: Chaos Chosen Dice Set 10 eura
A themed set of dice for Chaos Chosen teams Includes: 3 x Blood Bowl Block dice; 2 x 6-sided dice; 1 x 8-sided die; and 1 x 16-sided die

Blood Bowl: Chaos Renegades Dice Set 10 eura
A themed set of dice for Chaos Renegades teams Includes: 3 x Blood Bowl Block dice; 2 x 6-sided dice; 1 x 8-sided die; and 1 x 16-sided die

Blood Bowl: Underworld Denizens Dice Set 10 eura
A themed set of dice for Underwold Denizens teams *** GLOW IN THE DARK DICE *** Includes: 3 x Blood Bowl Block dice; 2 x 6-sided dice; 1 x 8-sided die; and 1 x 16-sided die

Blood Bowl: Star Players Cards 12 eura
A deck of cards featuring 24 Star Players for Blood Bowl. Collected from the Blood Bowl boxed game and Death Zone Seasons 1 & 2 Includes price, statline, skills and eligible teams for each Star Player

Blood Bowl: Chaos Chosen Team Card 20 eura
A set of 44 reference cards for Chaos Chosen coaches that includes blank cards for creating your own player Also includes special plays and star players!

Blood Bowl: Skaven Team Cards 20 eura
A set of 44 reference cards for Skaven coaches that includes blank cards for creating your own player Also includes special plays and star players!

Necromunda: Gang War 3 22,5 eura
A supplement containing new rules for Necromunda: Underhive Introduces the gangs of House Van Saar, with full background and rules A new type of Hanger-on, rules for Arbitrated campaigns and much more!

Necromunda: Van Saar Gang 32,5 eura
A multipart plastc kit that makes 10 x Van Saar gangers for Necromunda: Underhive, supplied with 10 x Necromunda 25mm round bases Lots of customisation options, with weapon and head variants, including a separate frame of coloured, clear energy shields that can be attached to their arms
Rules can be found in Gang War 3

Necromunda: Van Saar Gang Cards 12 eura
A set of 26 cards for use in games of Necromunda: Underhive Includes 12 x Van Saar Tactics cards, which are for the exclusive use of the Van Saar gang; 8 x Gang Tactics cards, which can be used by any gang in Necromunda: Underhive; and 6 blank Fighter cards – perfect for the Champions and Leaders in your gang deck, these have been stamped with the House Van Saar crest

Necromunda: Van Saar Dice Set 10 eura
A set of 8 x 16mm dice for Necromunda: Underhive Includes: 3 x D6, featuring the Van Saar House’s crest on the 6 pip; 2 x Necromunda Ammo Dice, with ammo check marker; 2 x Necromunda Injury Dice, with results ranging from light injury, flesh wound and death; 1 x Necromunda Scatter Die

The Voice of Mars 22 eura
A new release 384 page, A5 hardback book, written in English language by David Guymer Charged with unlocking mysterious Aeldari devices, Iron Father Kristos of the Iron Hands soon realises the xenos are not alone in their attempts to thwart his duty…

Ovo je poslednja porudzbina ovog meseca i narucuje se u sredu tako da imate fore do sutra uvece da pisete sta vas jos zanima.
Hvala unapred!

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Idoneth Deepkin: Akhelian Leviadon 90 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes a monstrous Idoneth Deepkin siege-beast, crewed by 4 x Idoneth sitting on an ornate howdah Armed with hooks, blades, harpoons, crushing jaws and scythed fins

Codex: Deathwatch 32.5 eura
Includes the background, history and origins of the Deathwatch (Italian and Spanish editions have reduced background, but retain the full rules) Includes 32 x datasheets and points values for all the Deathwatch range. 6 x Mission Tactics; 29 x Strategems; Warlord Traits; Relics of the Vigilant; Librarius Discipine; Tactical Objectives

Datacards: Deathwatch 12 eura
A set of 74 x Datacarrds for Deathwatch, in a flip-top rigid box, to help keep track of objectives and strategems easily Includes: 28 x Stratagems; 7 x Psychic Powers; 36 x Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Tactical Objectives from Codex: Deathwatch

Salamanders: The Omnibus 20 eura
A new edition 960 page paperback omnibus of three Nick Kyme novels, in English language Contains all three novels in the Tome of Fire trilogy – Salamander, Firedrake and Nocturne – plus a host of additional short stories

Ghost Warrior: Rise of the Ynnari 12,5 eura
A re-format 368 page paperback book, written by Gav Thorpe in English language The first post-Gathering Storm Aeldari novel, and focuses on the new Ynnari faction and their quest to reunite the croneswords and awaken their god

Overlords of the Iron Dragon 12,5 eura
A re-format 320 page paperback book, written by C.L.Werner in English language The Kharadron Overlords’ first starring role in a Black Library novel, and it is as packed with high-skies action, excitement and danger as a sky-ship’s hold is with aether-gold!

Hvala unapred!!!

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Idoneth Deepkin: Akhelian Guard 40 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 3 x Akhelian Guard Can make two different variants from the same kit; mulitple weapon choices and options to build a Prince, or Standard Bearer, or Musician

Idoneth Deepkin: Akhelian Allopex 35 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Akhelian Allopex - a fast moving ranged weapon unit The kit has 2 x head options for the shark; 2 x main ranged weapon options; and the riders have a mix of weapons

The Horus Heresy – Wolfsbane 25 eura
A new release 368 page, A5 hardback book, written by Guy Haley in English language The time has come. Leman Russ, primarch of the Space Wolves, withdraws his Legion from Terra and makes all haste for Horus’s position, to try and end the traitor once and for all

Blackshields: The Red Feif 15 eura
A new release audio drama, acted in English language and supplied on a CD, 76 minute in length Following on from ‘The False War’, it’s another fascinating look at a band of Space Marines who have forsaken loyalty to either side in the Heresy, trying to forge their own destiny

Pisite sta ako vas nesto zanima.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Konan

Post by Konan »

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Konan wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 3:02 pm Pozdrav,ako moze da se poruci :

- https://www.games-workshop.com/en-NL/Wa ... t-mto-2018
- https://www.games-workshop.com/en-NL/Da ... ne-Knights

Hvala unapred.
Lokhir je last chance to buy ili ti made to order, pitanje je da li cu uspeti da ga nabavim.
Cold one knightovi su direct order i trebace jedno 2 meseca da stignu.

"Yes...yes."

Konan

Post by Konan »

Nije problem da se saceka za knightove,u tom slucaju da dodam i https://www.games-workshop.com/en-NL/Queek-Headtaker uz njih.

Javite ako uspete da nabavite Lokhira,ako ne, snaci cu se nekako :)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ok

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Harlequins 25 eura
Includes the background, history and origins of the Harlequins. (Italian and Spanish editions have reduced background, but retain the full rules) 9 x datasheets & points values for all units. 6 x Masque Forms; 26 x Stratagems; Warlord Traits; Enigmas of the Black Library; Phantasmancy Discipine; and Tactical Objectives

Datacards: Harlequins 12 eura
A set of 72 reference cards in a flip top rigid box An easy way to keep track of objectives and Stratagem during games of 40K

Aeldari Webway Gate 32,5 eura
A scenery piece with rules usable by any unit with the Aeldari faction keyword (so can be used with Craftworlds, Drukhari, Ynnari and Harlequins armies) Represents the entrance to the webway, the ancient Aeldari method of travel and is tall enough for a Wraithknight to enter!

The War of Vengeance 20 eura
An 880 page omnibus in paperback, published in English language Contains The Great Betrayal by Nick Kyme, Master of Dragons by Chris Wraight and The Curse of the Phoenix Crown by C L Werner For centuries, war raged between the dwarfs of the Worlds Edge Mountains and the elves of Ulthuan. This is the story of that conflict that shaped the World That Was

Vaults of Terra: The Carrion Throne 12,5 rura
Reformat 384 page paperback novel, written by Chris Wraight, in English language Inquisitor Crowl, who serves on Holy Terra itself, follows the trail of a conspiracy that leads him to the corridors of the Imperial Palace itself…

The Last Hunt 12,5 eura
Reformat 432 page paperback novel, written by Robbie MacNiven, in English language When one of their recruiting worlds comes under threat from a splinter fleet of Hive Fleet Leviathan, Joghaten Khan leads the 4th Company to protect the planet from the rampaging tyranids

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Imperial Knights: Renegade 165 eura
Contains 2 x complete Imperial Knight kits (a Knight Errant/Paladin and a Knight Warden) and a full Galvanic Magnavent scenery piece - fantastic value for money! Standalone boxed game featuring the Imperial Knight Red Might against the Renegade Knight Litany of Destruction Also contains rules for using Imperial and Renegade Knights in games of Warhammer 40,000

Codex: Imperial Knights 32,5 eura
Background, history and origins of the Imperial Knights. (Italian/Spanish editions have reduced background but the full rules). 12 x datasheets and points values for all their units 12 x datasheets and points values for all units covering the Imperial Knights range. 9 x Household Traditions; 29 x Stratagems; Warlord Traits; Heirlooms of the Noble Houses; Freeblade Qualities and Burdens; Tactical Objectives Index: Imperium 2 (43-92-xx) continues to be an essential purchase, containing rules for Imperial Agents and Adeptus Astra Telepathica (Sisters of Silence) :)

Knight Castellan 130 eura
A multi-part plastic kit, that makes 1 x Knight Castellan. Supplied with a Citadel 170x105mm oval base and Includes an Imperial Knights transfer sheet new type of Imperial Knight – taller and wider, with even more weapons! Specialises in long-range artillery fire

Knight Valiant 130 eura
A multi-part plastic kit, that makes 1 x Knight Valiant. Supplied with a Citadel 170x105mm oval base and Includes an Imperial Knights transfer sheet A new type of Imperial Knight – taller and wider, with even more weapons! Specialises in close combat

Armiger Helverins 60 eura
A multi-part plastic kit, that makes 2 x Knights . Supplied with 2 x Citadel 100mm round bases and Includes an Armiger transfer sheet These knights are designed to accompany the larger variants

Datacards: Imperial Knights 12 eura
A set of 11 large-format datasheets covering the Imperial Knights range Stratagems, Tactical Objectives, Freeblade Qualities and Freeblade Burdens are included

Datasheet Cards: Imperial Knights 12 eura
A set of 11 large-format datasheets covering the Imperial Knights range 2 x sheets of tokens tracking skills and Warlord Traits

Imperial Knights Battle Gauge 9 eura
A steel measuring device themed to match your Imperial Knights 5 vertices of varying lengths help determine distances in combat

Sacristan Forgeshrine 32,5 eura
A multi-part plastic kit that makes a detailed scenery piece that confers advantages to imperial Knights, complete with included rules Compatible with the entire Sector Mechanicus range

Imperial Knight Dice 15 eura
A set of 20 x 16mm Imperial Knights-themed dice, designed with square edges, the pips perfectly flush with the surfaces on each face Each die features a skull in place of the 1 and an Imperial Knights icon in the place of the 6 - packaged in a box

Mathias Thulmann: Witch Hunter 20 eura
An 816 page omnibus of three of CL Werner's novels. Contains Witch Hunter, Witch Finder and Witch Killer, written in English language The classic witch hunter trilogy returns under the Warhammer Chronicles banner. If you’ve never experienced Thulmann and his deadly adventures, this is your chance

The Horus Heresy: Old Earth 15,95 eura
A re-format in 416 pages of Nick Kyme's novel, written in English language The final stage in Vulkan’s journey. Through tragedy, madness and death itself, the Salamanders primarch has prevailed – but what awaits him now will test him to his very limits

Fabius Bile: Clonelord 12,5 eura
A 496 page re-format of Josh Reynold's novel, written in English language It is another outing for everyone’s favourite mad scientist Space Marine, as he gets mixed back up with the Emperor’s Children, and something altogether deadlier

Ovo je poslednja nedelje za majski order tako da imate vremena danas i sutra da dodate sta vas jos interesuje pre nego sto zakljucim order.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Armiger Warglaives 60 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 2 x Armiger Warglaives. Supplied with 2 Citadel 100mm Round bases and Armiger transfer sheet Smaller and faster than a standard Imperial Knight, designed for rapid attacks Previously available as part of Forgebane (FB-xx)

The Horus Heresy: Born of Flame 25 eura
A new release, 496 page A5 hardback novel, written by Nick Kyme and published in English language Finally, all of Nick Kyme’s shorter Salamanders stories are collected together into a numbered volume in the series. Dive in and get lost in the fiery action Contains the novellas Promethean Sun and Scorched Earth, the novel Sons of the Forge and two connected short stories

Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire – The Darkness in the Glass 15 eura
An audio drama, played out in English language on a CD. 71 minutes duration These three audio adventures are the first Black Library tales to be set in the city of Shadespire, and explore the dark curse set upon it by Nagash in three different and exciting ways Contains: Doombound by David Annandale, A Place of Reflection by David Guymer, The Autumn Prince by Guy Haley

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Klub Zmaj”