GW Porudzbina

Obaveštenja, predlozi i pitanja o radu kluba Zmaj.

Moderators: stalker, lord warrior

Mrzimsvee

GW Porudzbina

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nova GW porudzbina krece pocetkom avgusta. Ovde mozete da stavljate vase zelje, cestitke i pozdrave :) :P

U avgustu kazu da izlazi svasta ukljucujuci chaos space marince i neke nove flayere za tau i eldare i tako to,
medjutim meni je lik iz GW-a rekao da su u pitanju novi plasticni boxovi za chaos daemone.

Videcemo sta je istina.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Re: GW Porudzbina

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari porudzbina krece u sredu 15-og. Ovde mozete pistai sta zelite u ovoj porudzbini.
Tu su naravno novi nurglovci i ovo:Maggoth Lord - A multipart plastic box set that makes one of three different special characters. RRP £46
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
crnaguja

Post by crnaguja »

za mene samo ona golden griffon boja, ostalo sto mi treba vec imas koliko vidim
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

crnaguja wrote:za mene samo ona golden griffon boja, ostalo sto mi treba vec imas koliko vidim
Pazi nemam ni ostale dry boje koje si tražio.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Da li je neko zainteresovan za Warhammer End Times vol 2 Glottkin knjigu? Mogu da nabavim jednu.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari roba je stigla i moci ce da se preuzme od sutra(petak) od 19h-20h.

Hvala svima

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Imam mogucnosti da nabavim jos jedan space hulk pa ako nekog interesuje neka se javi.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Tyranid Tyrannocyte - A multipart plastic box set that makes one of three different options. RRP £38
•Crimson Slaughter - A Dark Vengeance Expansion Set that offers 20% added value. RRP £80
•Dark Angels - A Dark Vengeance Expansion Set that offers 25% added value. RRP £85

"Yes...yes."

CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

Dule za Novembar ja cu jedan Ork Trukk :)
...pa i nisi bas najbolji...
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari u sledeći ponedeljak kreće porudzbina za GW.
ovde možete pisati vaše želje za ovu turu.

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Jedan Maleceptor.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Novo sto izlazi:

White Dwarf - Issue No. 43 - 36 pages of everything that is exciting and new in the Hobby this week. RRP £2.40
•Tyranid Venomthropes - A multipart plastic box set that makes either 3 x Venomthropes; or 3 x Zoanthropes; or a mixture of both. One model can be made into a Neurothrope, an even deadlier Zoanthrope. RRP £40
•Citadel Project Box - A fantastic box that is designed to hold paints, tools, brushes and all your hobby products. The removable lid flips to reveal a work surface with spaces to add the new Citadel Cutting Mat or Palette Pad and makes the perfect area to model or paint miniatures. RRP £40
•Citadel Cutting Mat - A new, A5 size self-healing cutting mat that fits on the lid of the new Citadel Project Box. RRP £8
•Citadel Palette Pad - Contains 20 x A5 size sheets of non-soluble plastic paper. Perfect for holding paint while you work, designed to fit on the lid of the new Citadel Project Box. RRP £5
•Tyranid Painting Guide: Invasion Swarms - A 114 page softback painting guide. RRP £20
•Army Figure Case - Available While Stocks Last in limited numbers - either a Warhammer 40K version in grey or a Warhammer version in Burgundy. Both options contain 3 x trays of infantry foam and 1 x pick-and-pluck tray that is perfect for tanks and monsters. RRP £65
•Ultimate Paint Set - Available While Stocks Last - 1 per stockist prior to launch - contains 160 different paints (1 of each colour in our Range), displayed in a 7-drawer unit with labelled trays. RRP £325
•Water Pot and Bitz Box - Available While Stocks Last - 1 of each colour per stockist prior to launch - ceramic mug used as a water pot, supplied in an embossed bitz tin. Available in Caliban Green, Mephiston Red, Macragge Blue and The Fang. RRP £10
•Shield of Baal: Leviathan - Available While Stocks Last - 2 per stockist prior to launch - Two volume hardback campaign including 152 page narrative book and 64 page rules book that includes Cities of Death. RRP £45

"Yes...yes."

ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Da li ces moci da porucis Shield of Baal za ovaj mesec?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Da

"Yes...yes."

ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Onda mi dodaj na spisak Shield of Baal. :)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

U ovoj porudžbini funta će biti 160din.

"Yes...yes."

milosh

Post by milosh »

Dule ako bude moglo ja bih voleo jedno pakovanje kartica http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/War ... id=5196777
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari novembarska porudzbina stiže sutra i najverovatnije će biti u klubu u petak ili subotu najkasnije. Ali nemojte me držati za reč.
Novu porudžbini bi poslao u ponedeljak da bi nam nešto stiglo za novu godinu.
U njoj se mogu naručiti sve stvari za Blood Angele, novi terminatori i librerian.

Hvala svima na razumevanju.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari od sutra (petak) u 21h pa na dalje možete preuzeti vašu porudžbinu u klubu.

Hvala

"Yes...yes."

ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

dankoni

Post by dankoni »

Kad krece sledece narucivanje ?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

15 januara

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Roba je stigla i moze se preuzeti od sutra u klubu. U pitanju su starteri Shield of Baal Detahstorm i nesto novih Blood Angel-a.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

U cetvrtak krece nova porudzbina. Ovde mozete napisati vase zelje i pozdrave. :)

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Bufla

Post by Bufla »

pa svasta zelim
ali necemo sada ulaziti u detalje xD

http://www.games-workshop.com/en-WW/Cad ... pon-Team-2
ako nema slucajno u klubu
"Yea, though I walk through the 'Valley of the Shadow of Death'. I shall fear no evil. For it is I, that is the evilest bastard in the valley. My gun and my bayonet, they comfort me. I fear no one, I let them fear me. My fighting spirit runneth over!" - Anonymous
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nema, porucicu.

"Yes...yes."

ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Monsterman

Post by Monsterman »

kad ce novi nekroni moci da se poruce?
No one leaves...the Monsterican Dream
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Mozes i sada ali ce doci tek krajem februara.

"Yes...yes."

Monsterman

Post by Monsterman »

ok, meni jedan Codex, a datacards su rasprodati?
No one leaves...the Monsterican Dream
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Monsterman wrote:ok, meni jedan Codex
+1
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nisu. Bice i to za sve, nadam se.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Sledece nedelje izlaze harlequini. Solitare 16funti squad od 5 modela 24 funte.

"Yes...yes."

CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Stigla je roba. Možete je preuzeti od sutra (petak) u klubu.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari do srede je rok za narudzbinu za ovaj mesec.

"Yes...yes."

ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari Vasa porudzbine su stigle, mozete ih preuzeti u klubu od utorka od 16h.
Stigli su necroni I harlequini kao I jedan novi bloodthirster.

"Yes...yes."

CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Return to “Klub Zmaj”