GW Porudzbina

Obaveštenja, predlozi i pitanja o radu kluba Zmaj.

Moderators: stalker, lord warrior

Mrzimsvee

Re: GW Porudzbina

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Dzon Vejn wrote:Jel tu i Orboros ili to tek treba da dodje?
To sam poručio pa treba da stigne.
Jedino je pitanje kada.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari kao što već neki od Vas znaju sledece nedelje GW izdaje box koji je ujedno i starter za buduću treću GW igru Horus Heresy smještenu u daleki 30 milenijum i kao stand alone game sa figurama koje nisu snap fit nego su iz delova kao i sve njihove normalne figure.
Box će koštati 100 funti ili ti 17000din.
Medjutim u njoj se dobijaju figure u prednosti od 300 funti ako bi kupili iste FW modele.
Interesuje me koliko Vas je zainteresovano za ovo?
Hvala unapred.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Cena će biti 95 funti ili ti 16150din.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari sledeca porudzbina krece 24.11. I to ce doci do sredine decembra.
To je ujedno I poslednja porudzbina koja stize u ovoj godini.
Razmislite o nekim novogodisnjim poklonima I slobodno narucite.

Hvala unapred

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari do sledeceg utorka 22.12.2015. primaju se porudzbine za GW.
Pisite ovde ili saljite na email: [email protected] ili PM il SMS na 061/156-3033.

Hvala unapred

"Yes...yes."

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
crnaguja

Post by crnaguja »

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari stigla je posiljka.
Nista posebno u njoj, dopuna boja I stvari koje nedostaju.
Atigleo je I par citadelinih crnih I belih sprejeva I nove GW dry boje.

Sledeca porudzbina krece u naredni ponedeljak.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

U ponedeljak 22.02. Kreće porudzbina. Izlazi novi board game deathwatch vs genestealer cult.
Ovde možete napisati ako želite da poručite neki.

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

A brand new game in a box, telling the story of the discovery of the Warhammer 40.000 Genestealers Cult (Tyranids). The box contains:

· 50x brand new highly detailed plastic miniatures, with lots of little details depicting character background information. The miniatures have a dynamic single pose and will require glue and assembly (they are not push fit). The miniatures can be divided into two camps:

The Genestealer Cult

These veteran Space Marines will make great champions for any Space Marine army!

· 11x individual Space Marine Veteran Champions (equivalent to approximately £ 215 / € 275 retail normally)

The Deathwatch Kill team

A brand new Warhammer 40.000 fraction! The below list of miniatures make for addition to an original Tyranid army, an allied detachment to another army, or a great start for a brand new Tyranids army! This box contains the following Genestealers Cult miniatures

· 12 Acolyte Hybrids (1st and 2nd generation Tyranids)

· 16 Neophyte Cultists (3rd generation Tyranids)

· 2x Purestrain Genestealers

· 2x Familiars

· 4x Aberrants

· 1x Patriarch

· 1x Magus

· 1x Primus

· A 48-page rulebook with all the rules (just 3 pages, so it will be easy and quick game), character explanation, the background story, and 9x different missions. (Each scenario acts out one of the stages of the storyline. Each scenario will last between 30mins to 2 hours and will give a lot of playability)

· 8x double sided board tiles with different landscapes.

· A deck of 12x reference character cards and 30x Broodmind ambush and mission cards, to offer even more variation to the game so that each game will be different.

· A booklet with assembly instructions

· Gaming accessories such as markers, templates and 6 dice.

"Yes...yes."

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Jedan Genestealer Cult boardgame za mene, i jedan set ovih novih tactical kartica
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari sutra stiže u klub GW porudzbina.
Dolazi nam deathwatch-overkill board game.
Cena 16000din

"Yes...yes."

deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Mrzimsvee wrote:deathwatch-overkill
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... Young Čika Cassius... \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Image Image
crnaguja

Post by crnaguja »

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

ok

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari stigla je roba.
30 godina sm i ostale knjige psychic karte vezane za to kao i renegade knights

"Yes...yes."

Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Se ... ound-Bases

jel mozes ovo jedno da mi ostavis, za nekromundu.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Moze

"Yes...yes."

Komsa

Post by Komsa »

Moze li https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Gors i https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Wo ... eat-Weapon

Da li mozda imate (ili porucujete ) delove ( bitz i tako to) - jako su mi potrebne za konverziju one kljeste od Daemonetta ali se nikako ne isplati ebay za malu kolicinu - pravim drugaru Slaanesh Beastmene.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Moze. Ne porucujemo, probaj na marketu da se raspitas.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Sutra u klub stiže porudzbina iu maja.

Silver Tower, urbane 40k baze, novi washevi i metalic i gems boje i još po nesto.

"Yes...yes."

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

za Doriana (koji ne ume da se uloguje :P)

- 1x Easy to build Liberators
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

ja za sledecu narudzbinu bi da porucim starter set za drvece (sylvaneth)
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari sutra se zakljucuje porudzbina pa ako imate neke zelje pisite.

"Yes...yes."

BoldrikBoldrik

Post by BoldrikBoldrik »

Jedna kutija eldarskih windridera?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

BoldrikBoldrik wrote:Jedna kutija eldarskih windridera?
ok

"Yes...yes."

Maridius

Post by Maridius »

Posto nisam istrazio cari ovog foruma,ajde ovde da pitam.Zanima me Age of Sigmar Starter Set. Koja bi mu bila cena i kada ide sledeca porudbina tj kad bi set stigao kod vas?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Maridius wrote:Posto nisam istrazio cari ovog foruma,ajde ovde da pitam.Zanima me Age of Sigmar Starter Set. Koja bi mu bila cena i kada ide sledeca porudbina tj kad bi set stigao kod vas?
Age of Sigmar starter set kosta 12000din I vec ga ima u klubu ili Grenadier gamesu.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

U narednih par dana zakljucujem porudzbinu za septembar pa ako je neko zainteresovan neka pise.
Takodje ako je neko zainteresovan za novi broj white dwarfa neka se javi.

Izlaze sledece stvari:
Codex: Genestealer Cult - 25GBP
Datacards: Genestealer Cult - 8GBP
Dice: Genestealer Cult - 12.50GBP
How To Paint: Genestealer Cult - 6GBP -
Genestealer Cult Acolyte Hybrids - 25GBP
Genestealer Cult Neophyte Hybrids - 25GBP

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ove nedelje izlazi sledece:

WARHAMMER 40000 BATTLE MAT: CITY RUIN 50gbp
SPACE MARINE STRIKE FORCE ULTIMA 150gbp (30%off)
GENESTEALER CULTS BROODCOVEN 37.5
GENESTEALER CULTS GOLIATH 35
GENESTEALER CULTS ACOLYTE ICONWARD 15
GENESTEALER CULTS NEOPHYTE HYBRID SQUAD 25

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Pozdrav drugari,

Stigla je roba, Gorechosen board game i oktobarski WD i naravno svasta nesto novo.

"Yes...yes."

Zagy

Post by Zagy »

Pozdrav svima, mene interesuje kad stizhe Novembarski White Dwarf?
Konkretno me zanima ako neko ima kod za Grombrindal-a za Total War Warhammer.
Pozdrav svima.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Stize sledece nedelje.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlaze sledece stvari:

Magnus the Red, Daemon Primarch of Tzeentch 80funti (The first Space Marine Primarch to be made in plastic, this multipart kit features a selection of 3 different faces and multiple weapons and modelling options Supplied with a 100mm round base, this centre-piece miniature comes complete with a crushed Space Wolves Dreadnought for detailed basing Full rules for this miniature can be found in War Zone Fenris: Wrath of Magnu)
War Zone Fenris: Wrath of Magnus 45funti (The conclusion of War Zone Fenris: Curse of the Wulfen, contains new rules, datasheets and formations for Chaos Space Marines (including Thousand Sons) and Chaos Daemons Includes 4 psychic disciplines that can be used by any Chaos Space Marine psyker, and updated rules for the Discipline of Tzeentch English, French, German: 136 pages hardback narrative campaign book (Book 1), plus 72 pages hardback rulebook in a hardback slipcase)

Thousand Sons Rubric Marines 30funti (Multi-part plastic kit makes 10 Rubric Marines, armed with either inferno boltguns or warpflamers Options for soulreaper cannon, icon of flame and Aspiring Sorcerer upgrades Supplied with 10 Citadel 32mm Round bases)

Ahriman, Arch-Sorcerer of Tzeentch 25funti (Multi-part plastic kit, makes one Ahriman, armed with inferno bolt pistol and the Black Staff of Ahriman Comes elevated upon a Disc of Tzeentch Supplied with a Citadel 50mm Round base)

Thousand Sons Scarab Occult Terminators 35funti (Multi-part plastic kit makes 5 Scarab Occult Terminators, armed with inferno combi-bolters and khopesh blades Options for heavy warpflamer, soulreaper cannon, hellfyre missile rack and Scarab Occult Sorcerer Supplied with 5 Citadel 40mm Round bases)

Thousand Sons Exalted Sorcerers 35funti (Multi-part plastic kit makes 3 Exalted Sorcerers Includes 6 different chest plates, 7 different heads and a Disc of Tzeentch with magical flames Supplied with 3 x 32mm Round bases and 1 x 40mm Round base)

Thousand Sons Tzaangors 27,5funti (Multi-part plastic kit makes 10 Tzaangors, armed with either 2 close combat weapons or an autopistol and chainsword Options for a Twistbray, with his own head options Supplied with 10 Citadel 32mm Round bases)

Thousand Sons Dice 12,5funti ( A set of 20 x 16mm dice, packaged in a stackable plastic case Featuring an attractive blue swirl effect with gold inlay, each die carries a Tzeentch icon in place of the 6 and a skull in place of the 1)

Space Hulk 75funti (A re-release of the classic GW game The rules to play the game and 16 missions are all contained within two full colour booklets: the Rulebook and Mission Book. • There are 35 plastic Citadel Miniatures, including: 11 Blood Angels Space Marine Terminators, 1 Blood Angels Space Marine Librarian in Terminator armour, 22 Genestealers, and 1 Broodlord. • Also included are three plastic mission objectives models: a dead Space Marine on throne, a Blood Angels artefact and a Cyber-Altered Task Unit. • In addition to the booklets and miniatures, you will receive a set of highquality card tiles that make up the gaming board. Included are: 110 gaming counters, 77 corridor and room sections, 2 boarding torpedoes, a turbo-lift, 20 doors with plastic stands, 1 mission status display, a sand timer and 5 dice)

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Porudzbina se sakuplaj do utorka 29.11. pisite sta zelite.

hvala uanpred

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledece:

Codex Supplement: Traitor Legions 20funti
A must have for all fans of Chaos Space Marines, containing additional content and rules for that army 8 x Datasheets, 26 x Formations and updated Psychic Disciplines for Tzeentch, Nurgle and Slaanesh; New Chaos Artefacts, Warlord Traits, Tactical Objectives 136 pages, softback, available in English; French; German; Italian; and Spanish

Index Chaotica: Apocrypha 20 funti
A fascinating look at the history of Chaos in Warhammer 40,000. Including early accounts of the Horus Heresy, and classic fiction Concept sketches and early artwork with original depictions of Daemons from the Realm of Chaos book. Original descriptions of the Traitor Legions 136 pages hardback, available in English language only

Space Wolves Ironclaw Strike Force 100funti

Battleforce box set of existing miniatures that gives approx 41% added value Contains 1 x Space Wolves Iron Priest (53-19), 1 x Stormfang Gunship (53-11), 1 x Venerable Dreadnought (53-12), 5 x Wolf Guard Terminators (53-07), 5 x Fenrisian Wolves (53-10), 15 Blood Claws (53-06) Includes Ironclaw Strike Force formation rules

Tau Empire Targeted Reconnaissance Cadre 100funti
Battleforce box set that gives approx 39% added value Contains 1 x TY7 Devilfish (56-10), 1 x XV86 Coldstar Battlesuit (56-22), 1 x XV88 Broadside Battlesuit (56-15), 1 x XV95 Ghostkeel Battlesuit (56-20), 3 x XV25 Stealth Suits (56-14), 1 x 10-man Pathfinder Team (56-09) Includes Ironclaw Strike Force formation rules

Deathwatch Watchblade Taskforce 100 funti

Battleforce box set that gives approx 41% added value Contains 1 x Watch Master (39-14), 1 x Deathwatch Razorback (39-22), 5 x Deathwatch Bikers (39-19), 5 x Deathwatch Terminators (39-18), 3 x 5-man Deathwatch Kill Teams (39-10) Includes Watchblade Taskforce formation rules

Adeptus Mechanicus Eradication Cohort 100funti

Battleforce box set that gives approx 37% added value Contains 1 x Sydonian Dragoon (59-12), 2 x Kastelan Robots and an attendant Datasmith (59-16), 3 x Kataphron Battle Servitors (59-14), 5 x Sicarian Infiltrators (59-11), 5 x Fulgurite Electro-Priests (59-15) Includes Eradication Cohort formation rules

Khorne Bloodbound Slaughterstorm 100 funti

Battleforce box set that gives approx 42% added value Contains 1 x Skarr Bloodwrath (83-22), 1 x Aspiring Deathbringer with Goreaxe and Skullhammer (83-38), 3 x Mighty Skullcrushers (83-13), 5 x Wrathmongers (83-20), 10 x Blood Warriors (83-24), 20 x Bloodreavers (83-29) Includes Slaughterstorm warscroll battalion rules

Ironjawz Thunderfist 100funti

Battleforce box set that gives approx 37% added value Contains 1 x Megaboss (89-26), 1 x Weirdnob Shaman (89-27), 1 x Aleguzzler Gargant (89-16), 3 x Gore-Gruntas (89-30), 10 x Brutes (89-29) Includes Thunderfist warscroll battalion rules

Sylvaneth Darkroot Wargrove 100 funti

Battleforce box set that gives approx 47% added value Contains 1 x Drycha Hamadreth (92-15), 1 x Treelord Ancient (92-07), 5 x Spite-Revenants (92-14), 5 x TreeRevenants (92-14), 6 x Kurnoth Hunters (92-13) Includes Darkroot Wargrove warscroll battalion rules

Stormcast Eternals Sigmar’s Vengeance 100funti

Battleforce box set that gives approx 46% added value Contains 1 x Celestant-Prime (96-16), 1 x Knight-Azyros (96-17), 2 x Dracothian Guard (96-24), 5 x Paladin Decimators (96-12), 10 x Liberators (96-10) Includes Sigmar’s Vengeance warscroll battalion rules

Ako nesto zelite pisite, kolicine su ogranicene.

"Yes...yes."

ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Monsterman

Post by Monsterman »

Meni jedan Space Wolves Ironclaw Strike Force
No one leaves...the Monsterican Dream
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Monsterman wrote:Meni jedan Space Wolves Ironclaw Strike Force
Može ali će doći sledece godine, u januaru.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Monsterman wrote:Meni jedan Space Wolves Ironclaw Strike Force
Mislim da ce doci u ovoj turi, posle 15-og decembra.

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Klub Zmaj”