Privateer Press nabavka

Obaveštenja, predlozi i pitanja o radu kluba Zmaj.

Moderators: stalker, lord warrior

Mrzimsvee

Re: Privateer Press nabavka

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Za desetak dana porucujemo pa pisite ako vas jos nesto interesuje sa firestorma.

Hvala.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
TheSerbianRaven

Post by TheSerbianRaven »

PIP32064 Protectorate of Menoth Vassal Mechanik
PIP32069 Protectorate of Menoth High Reclaimer
PIP35052 Retribution Epic UA Eiryss Mage Hunter Commander

Po kojoj ceni i do kada treba dostaviti pare?
Eiryss, Eiryss, Eiryss kako to zvuci, covece! Ali najbolje je sto ce Kreos ubiti tu Eiryss. Ubice je nezno, ali snazno! Da, to nije onaj Kreos sto je sebe proglasio za jadnika, ne ovo je novi Kreos, epski Kreos, super-grand-exemplar Kreos, kralj zena.
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Hordes 4 inch Area Effect Ring Markers (3), PIP91087
Blighted Nyss Hex Hunters, PIP73049
Bayal, Hound of Everblight, PIP73050
STOKA

Post by STOKA »

Trench Buster, Cygnar Solo PIP31110
Captain Jonas Murdoch PIP31079
Arcane Tempest Rifleman – Cygnar Solo PIP31127
Cygnar Major Katherine Laddermore PIP31055
Convergence Light Vector Corollary PIP36013
Convergence Optiflex Directive (3) PIP36007
Convergence of Cyriss Attunement Servitors (3) PIP36015
Convergence Solo Accretion Servitors (3) PIP36008
Convergence Heavy Vector Assimilator/Conservator/Modulator PIP36014
Convergence of Cyriss Diffuser PIP36005
Convergence Warcaster Divinity Architect Father Lucant PIP36019
2seablast3

Post by 2seablast3 »

PIP75028 MINION WARLOCK DR. ARKADIUS
PIP75034 MINIONS HEAVY WARBEAST ROAD HOG
PIP75036 MINION CHARACTER SOLO TARG
PIP75072 MINION SPLATTER BOAR (PLASTIC)
PIP75071 MINION BATTLE BOAR (PLASTIC)
PIP75042 MINION RAZOR BOARS WARBEASTS
PIP75050 MINION WARLOCK HELGA THE CONQUERER

isto pitanje, po kojoj ceni i kada pare da se dostave?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

STOKA wrote:Trench Buster, Cygnar Solo PIP31110
Captain Jonas Murdoch PIP31079
Arcane Tempest Rifleman – Cygnar Solo PIP31127
Cygnar Major Katherine Laddermore PIP31055
Convergence Light Vector Corollary PIP36013
Convergence Optiflex Directive (3) PIP36007
Convergence of Cyriss Attunement Servitors (3) PIP36015
Convergence Solo Accretion Servitors (3) PIP36008
Convergence Heavy Vector Assimilator/Conservator/Modulator PIP36014
Convergence of Cyriss Diffuser PIP36005
Convergence Warcaster Divinity Architect Father Lucant PIP36019
Shvatio sam i prvi put, nisam te zaboravio.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
STOKA

Post by STOKA »

❤️
TheSerbianRaven

Jos i ovo:
PIP74045 Skorne Dominar Rasheth
PIP74006 Skorne Basilisk Krea
PIP74029 Skorne Agonizer
Eiryss, Eiryss, Eiryss kako to zvuci, covece! Ali najbolje je sto ce Kreos ubiti tu Eiryss. Ubice je nezno, ali snazno! Da, to nije onaj Kreos sto je sebe proglasio za jadnika, ne ovo je novi Kreos, epski Kreos, super-grand-exemplar Kreos, kralj zena.
STOKA

Post by STOKA »

i ovo :D

PIP91073 Convergence of Cyriss Token Set MK II
PIP91051 Token Set Mk II Cygnar
AP-TL5016 Laser Line - TARGETLOCK
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Product Code: PIP74078 Skorne Praetorian Keltarii/Swordsmen (10) PLASTIC
Product Code: PIP74028 Skorne Immortals (2) - blister!!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
bjelajac

Post by bjelajac »

Hordes Trollbloods:
1x Dire Troll Blitzer (Metal preferred), ako nema, onda Dire Troll Heavy Kit

Warmachine Retribution
1x Heavy kit Banshee, Sphinx, Daemon
1x Hypnos upgrade

Guildball
Brewers starter kit
Brewers - Scum
Brewers - Spigot
Brewers - Stave
Brewers - Mash
Brewers - Esters
Brewers - Stoker
Union - Veteran Rage
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Figure su narucene(nisu poskupele :) ) I stici ce do 7.08.

Molio bih Vas da mi novce dostavite do tog datuma ako nije problem. Mozete je podici u klubu od 09.08.

Ja putujem na more 09.08. tako da samo dodjete do kluba I pokupite vase figure, sve ce biti pripremljeno.

Hvala unapred

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Stigla je porudzbina. Možete je preuzeti u klubu.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari napravili bi jednu Warma/Hordes porudzbinu u narednih 15ak dana.

Pisite ako vas nesto interesuje.

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

TheSerbianRaven

PIP74095 Skorne Battlegroup Mk III
PIP74020 Skorne Tyrant Xeris
PIP74005 Skorne Basilisk Drake
PIP41050 Mercenary Captain Bartolo Montador
Last edited by TheSerbianRaven on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Everblight Hellmouth, PIP Code: 73099
Đura_Samurajac

Post by Đura_Samurajac »

Gorax, PIP: 72078
Grayle the Farstrider, PIP: 72058
Dzon Vejn wrote:
This advanced bot stole my avatar!
TheSerbianRaven

PIP35052 Retribution Epic UA Eiryss Mage Hunter Commander
PIP31127 Arcane Tempest Rifleman – Cygnar Solo
Myth

Post by Myth »

Morvahna the Dawnshadow, PIP Code: 72069
Gnarlhorn satyr, PIP Code: 72077
Knight

Post by Knight »

Ja se lomim od jutros, ali cu ipak da budem pametan i sacekam erratu sa daljim kupovinama.
Đura_Samurajac

Post by Đura_Samurajac »

Đura_Samurajac wrote:Gorax, PIP: 72078
Ako može, poništio bih ovu narudžbinu I umesto toga poručio:
Circle Orboros Battlegroup Starter box
PIP code: 72094
Dzon Vejn wrote:
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Đura_Samurajac wrote:
Đura_Samurajac wrote:Gorax, PIP: 72078
Ako može, poništio bih ovu narudžbinu I umesto toga poručio:
Circle Orboros Battlegroup Starter box
PIP code: 72094
Moze.

"Yes...yes."

ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

ZergLord wrote:Everblight Hellmouth, PIP Code: 73099
Dodao bih:

Nephilim Bloodseer, PIP Code: 73089
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

Mist, Product Code: SFGBUNI01-008
TheSerbianRaven

Ako nije kasno dodao bih jos:
PIP74058 Skorne Warlock Master Ascetic Naaresh
PIP74061 Skorne Tiberion Upgrade Kit
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Engineer Starter Set (Ballista, Salvo, Velocity); Product Code: SFGBENG01-001
Hoist ;Product Code: SFGBENG02-004
Mainspring; Product Code: SFGBENG01-003
Ratchet; SFGBENG01-005
ImageImageImageImageImage
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari porudzbina je zakljuceni I otisla je danas.
Stize oko 10 novembra.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari stigle su figure. Možete ih preuzeti u klubu od utorka.

"Yes...yes."

sharpshooter

Post by sharpshooter »

Dva pitanja, kada je sledeca porudzbina i da li moze da se naruce paint setovi?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Verovatno u januaru. Naravno da mogu.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari pravimo ponovo narudzbinu sa Firestorma. Za nekih 2 nedelje. Pisite vase zelje i pozdrave.

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Everblight Hellmouth, PIP Code: 73099
sharpshooter

Post by sharpshooter »

MODEL COLOUR SET - BLACK & WHITE, Product Code: VAL70151
MODEL COLOR SET - WOOD AND LEATHER, Product Code: VAL70182 --mozda nema na stanju(kako moze da se proveri da li imaju?)
GAME COLOR SET - NON METALLIC METAL, Product Code: VAL72212
GAME COLOR SET - SPECIAL EFFECTS SET, Product Code: VAL72213
WARPAINT - BARBARIAN FLESH, Product Code: AP-WP1126
WARPAINT - DESERT YELLOW, Product Code: AP-WP1121
WARPAINT - FUR BROWN, Product Code: AP-WP1122
WARPAINT - LAVA ORANGE, Product Code: AP-WP1106
WARPAINT - NECROTIC FLESH, Product Code: AP-WP1108
WARPAINT - ALIEN PURPLE, Product Code: AP-WP1128
WARPAINT - QS DARK TONE INK, Product Code: AP-WP1136

Po onoj donjoj ceni je ovo ~~100e kada gledam da je funt 160 din... Da li ce me to onda izaci 100e ili ima jos neki trosak?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

sharpshooter wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:51 pm MODEL COLOUR SET - BLACK & WHITE, Product Code: VAL70151
MODEL COLOR SET - WOOD AND LEATHER, Product Code: VAL70182 --mozda nema na stanju(kako moze da se proveri da li imaju?)

Po onoj donjoj ceni je ovo ~~100e kada gledam da je funt 160 din... Da li ce me to onda izaci 100e ili ima jos neki trosak?
Nemas jos neki trosak i mislim da ce biti niza funta.

"Yes...yes."

sharpshooter

Post by sharpshooter »

Mrzimsvee wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:04 pm
sharpshooter wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:51 pm MODEL COLOUR SET - BLACK & WHITE, Product Code: VAL70151

Nemas jos neki trosak i mislim da ce biti niza funta.
Seksi... Narucujem onda ovo.
Đura_Samurajac

Post by Đura_Samurajac »

Shadowhorn Satyr, PIP:72077
Dzon Vejn wrote:
TheSerbianRaven

TheSerbianRaven

Last edited by TheSerbianRaven on Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Klub Zmaj”