Novajlija

Obaveštenja, predlozi i pitanja o radu kluba Zmaj.

Moderators: stalker, lord warrior

Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Re: Novajlija

Post by Shunka »

Prvi korak je jednostavan - kupiš prve modele, lepak i boje, i počneš da ih sastavljaš i farbaš.
Ako se ispostavi da ti je to zabavno i ispunjujuće, onda možeš da razmišljaš šta i kako dalje - da li da probaš nekog drugara da ubediš da uradi isto, ili nađeš druge ljude u Kruševcu koji se interesuju za hobi.

Godine same po sebi nisu prepreka za ovaj hobi. Ono što može da ti bude problem u početku je nedostatak strpljenja. Jer farbanje modela zahteva i mnogo vremena samo po sebi, plus trebaće ti i više dok naučiš kako se to radi. Dakle računaj na nebrojene sate koje ćeš provesti sam za stolom sa četkicom u ruci. Ako te to ne obeshrabruje, onda samo napred!
Dawngreeter wrote:ima i toga
rekurzivno glupilo
90% svega je sranje, a to ukljucuje i preostalih 10%
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Boris wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:36 pm Samo gde mogu naci da ih kupim preko interneta mada ja planiram da posetim Beograd u toku sledece nedelje.
Možeš ih naručiti preko kluba i biće ti poslate na kućnu adresu.

Može pogledati šta Games Workshop nudi na ovoj stranici: www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Home
Cene su kod nas funta puta 160rsd.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Šta god se tebi više svidja po izboru i izgledu modela i priči.
Tako je najbolje da izaberes.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Boris wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:03 pm Znaci funtu racunam 160 din ali funta je 130 din
Jako lepo od nje. Cena je ova.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Mrzimsvee wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:09 pm
Boris wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:03 pm Znaci funtu racunam 160 din ali funta je 130 din
Jako lepo od nje. Cena je ova.Tj, od sledeceg meseca ce biti puta 150din.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Boris wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:24 am Da li bih mogao da narucim:

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Space-Marines
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/S-Layer-Brush

A od boja:
Agrax Earthshade
Ulthuan Grey
White Scar
Mephiston Red
Zandri Dust
Abaddon Black
Leadbelcher
Mournfang Brown

I koliko bi sve ovo kostalo ako sam dobro izracunao trebalo bi da kosta 4642.5 din. (Ako sam dobro izracunao onda narucujem na 37000 Krusevac Luja Pastera 4/47 Boris Gocmanac)
Pokusacu da ti ovaj box od 3 space marinca porucim sada ali ne garantujem da ce stici pre oktobra.
Ovo ostalo imamo trenutno osim leadbelcher boje. pretpostavljam da to zelis sve zajedno?
I molim te nemoj ovde pisati svoje porudzbine nego meni na PM ili na temi koja je za to viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10147&start=120

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ok Borise, hvala.

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Klub Zmaj”