Radno vreme Kluba Zmaj

Obaveštenja, predlozi i pitanja o radu kluba Zmaj.

Moderators: stalker, lord warrior

Mrzimsvee

Re: Radno vreme Kluba Zmaj

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari,
Klub radi radnim danima, osim ponedeljkom, od 15h do 20h.Mozete nas kontaktirati u inbox, na messengeru, forumu kluba ili telefon.
Hvala na razumevanju.
Cuvajte se i ostanite zdravi.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Drugari za vreme novogodišnjih i Božićnih praznika klub neće raditi od 31.12. do 07.01.
Hvala na rzumevanju.
Želimo Vam sve najbolje u novoj 2021 godini!!!
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Obaveštenje:

Klub neće raditi u subotu, 04.09.
Svim ostalim danima imamo regularno radno vreme.

Hvala na razmevanju.
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari klub nece raditi sutra (utorak) 26.10.2021.

Hvala na razumevanju.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari klub je sada na novoj lokaciji.
Stojana Novakovica 33
Radno vreme:
Ponedeljak i nedelja ne radi
utorak - subota od 14h do 22h

Hvala svima na strpljenju.
Vidimo se u novim prostorijama.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari za državni praznik klub neće raditi u utorak 15.02. ali će raditi u sredu 16.02.

Hvala na razumevanju.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Mrzimsvee wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:36 pm Ponedeljak ne radi
Utorak-Nedelja od 14h do 22h

Hvala na razumevanju.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari od 01.03.2022. klub će raditi i nedeljom u standardnom terminu od 14h do 22h.

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Klub Zmaj”