Sportske aktivnosti

Sportske teme.
Mrzimsvee

Sportske aktivnosti

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Da li je neko raspolozen da recimo u nedelju na adi igramo neki basket ili fudbalicu?
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Dzon Vejn

Re: Sportske aktivnosti

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ja za basket.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Ja sam generalno za neku fudbalicu, ali koje vreme otprilike ( i ne znam jos da li cu moci ovaj vikend bas ).
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ili prepodne ili kasnije poslepodne.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Jbt, juce sam bas razmisljao na ovu temu, rekoh predlozicu sutra u klubu. :D
Ja sam za fudbal prvenstveno, ali moze i basket ako vecina odluci. ;)
Cak i da se ne skupimo za dve ekipe - moze igramo tamo protiv nekoga? :P
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

To da igramo protiv nekog tamo je lose ;)
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Awakened

Post by Awakened »

Ja sam za basket (mada loptu nisam pipnuo predugo vremena ;))
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Najbolje basket, novu loptu sam uzeo juče. :)

"Yes...yes."

Awakened

Post by Awakened »

Jel' gumena tigrova? :)
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Onda basket znaci. :)
Hajde ljudi prijavljujte se...
Rover

Post by Rover »

Awakened wrote:Ja sam za basket (mada loptu nisam pipnuo predugo vremena ;))
+1 ;)
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Awakened wrote:Jel' gumena tigrova? :)
Nije, spalding je.

"Yes...yes."

Awakened

Post by Awakened »

uuuu, fensi... 8-)
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Ja ocu kada se skupljamo za fucu.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ne kenjaj nego dodji.

"Yes...yes."

Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

U Vranju sam do ponedeljka.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Luka1994

Post by Luka1994 »

Hteo bih i ja! :)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Da vidimo:
1. Ja
2. Igor
3. Raca
4. Mali Luka
5. Nenad
6. Damjan
7. Luka?

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Da li odgovara 10h?

"Yes...yes."

PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Dolazim 100%. ;)
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

:twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Da vidimo:
1. Ja
2. Igor
3. Raca
4. Mali Luka
5. Nenad
6. Damjan
7. Luka?
8. Pera
9. Kirgan

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ljudi jel moze okupljanje izmedju 9:30 i 9:45 kod stounhedga na adi?

"Yes...yes."

RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Nista od mene da znas
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Mali Luka i ja se nalazimo u 9 kod Pinka, i bicemo oko 9:30 kod Stoundhendza.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Rover

Post by Rover »

potrudicu se da dodjem, tj da se probudim ;)
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Ja sam ustao I dolazim 100%, evo sada mi bas luka objasnjava kako I gde. :P
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Budan i dolazim.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Awakened

Post by Awakened »

Budan i dolazim!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ljudi bilo je extra.

"Yes...yes."

PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Mrzimsvee wrote:Ljudi bilo je extra.
Vaistinu. Moramo da se okupimo, jos jedared.
Dr. Feelgood salje srdacne pozdrave nasem kapitenu. :wink: :lol: 8-)
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Sledeca nedelja opet ;).

Glory to Arstotzka!
Awakened

Post by Awakened »

Kada se ponovo bude pikao basket, tu sam ;)
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Jesu svi preživeli?
:)
Image Image
Awakened

Post by Awakened »

Bilo je znoja, bilo je krvi i bilo je suza, ali smo na kraju svi preziveli :)
Luka1994

Post by Luka1994 »

Bilo je bas super ljudi!!! :)
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Gde su slike prezivelih :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

8-) :lol:

Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

ko je igrao basket sa golim kirganom ni pakao mu nece tesko pasti...

PS
... bar vise ne nosi i onaj fluorescentno zeleni sorc na golo telo...
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Skidanje je bilo posle partija :D.

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “Sport”