Rover

Re: Sportske aktivnosti

Post by Rover »

nisam u gradu ove nedelje(kao dana ;) )
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Awakened

Post by Awakened »

Nego ljudi, pricao sam sinoc sa malim Lukom, da li ima jos neko ko je zainteresovan za voznju bajsa? Termin, ruta, meeting point je podlozan dogovoru :)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ja moram prvo da popravim svoju pedalu, pa onda mogu.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Termin za fudbal u 21.00 u nedelju - rezervisan!
Vidimo se tamo. ;)

p.s. evo jos jednom info o terenu http://balonizafudbal.com/baloni-za-fud ... all-house/
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Vidimo se! ;)
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

malko mi je nezgodan termin,m u smislu da necu znati do petka da li u nedelju mogu da dodjem zbog posla. za ovu sad nedelju znam da mogu, za sledece 2 znam da ne mogu od 21.
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Videcemo da promenimo za 22 onda za ubuduce.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Molim sve koji dolaze na fudbal u nedelju, da tamo budu vec oko 20.45
Da se presvucemo i podelimo. Da iskoristimo ceo termin lepo. ;)
Ko ide busevima, neka krene ranije. Nije problem da tamo stigne ranije i saceka, hladovina je i ima lep kafic.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Basket otkazan za sada, zbog uspavanosti veceg dela zainteresovanih. Mozda bude kasnije.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ljudi cinimi se da nas ima 11 za fudbal.
Znaci igra Raca ako zeli ili neko da dovede nekog ortaka ili sl.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Kako bre 11, zar mi nesto nisi rekao da nas cak ima i vise zainteresovanih od 12? :(
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ima, ali ne za ovu nedelju nazalost.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Evo ovako za sad imamo:

1. Luka
2. Shutic
3. Nenad
4. Nikola
5. Sloba
6. Histericni
7. Igor
8. Dule
9. Pera
10. Velja
11. Ljuba

i Raca kaze da ce igrati ako nam bude falio 12-ti igrac.

Kirgan i Nemanja ce igrati od sledece nedelje.

"Yes...yes."

igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Pa dobro onda neka igra taj Raca ako moze, taman da se skrpimo. ;)
Awakened

Post by Awakened »

A jel imate jos nekog? Posto me intenzivno mrzi danas da bilo sta radim.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Naćicemo nekog, ako te mrzi iskuliraj, nije oglavu.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Fudbal bese bas dobar. :wink:
Igore izvini sto sam te napucao u vugla. :oops:
Sledece nedelje u 22h igramo.
Prijavite se ovde ko je za.

"Yes...yes."

Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Igore izvini sto sam ti otkinuo jaja.
Ja sam za, necu da krljam obecavam. Pogotovu ne Slobu.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Jadni Igor, platio je ceh. :P Mislim da jos par ljudi treba da mu se izvini za pretrpljene telesne povrede. :lol:
Ja sam za, sigurno.

P.S. Sledeci put neke slike da padnu. ;)
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Bilo je super, lepo smo se istrcali. ;)
Sa strane pretrpljena gruvanja. :P
Ako sutra dam ispit.. bicu pijan.. i dolazim sledece nedelje. ;)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drzimo ti fige.

"Yes...yes."

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Taman ce do sledece nedelje da me popusti upala misica (dovoljno da mogu opet jedno 20 minuta da trcim pre nego sto mi se vrati upala :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Glory to Arstotzka!
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Mrzimsvee wrote:Drzimo ti fige.
Polozioooo. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8-) 8-) 8-)
E sada mogu da idem i na basket, fudbal, etc.. :lol:
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Nakon Duletove intervencije, sva ispitna pitanja su ti se slozila u glavi, i onda nije bilo problema :D.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

:twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

igor wrote:
Mrzimsvee wrote:Drzimo ti fige.
Polozioooo. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8-) 8-) 8-)
E sada mogu da idem i na basket, fudbal, etc.. :lol:
Zaboravio si da dodas, kupim jos figura. :P

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Bliži se nedelja, pa da se prebrojimo:

1. Dule
2. Velja
3. Pera
4. Kirgan

"Yes...yes."

PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Prijava za nedelju.
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Ja sam za, ali bi bilo pametno da iskoristimo one dve teme, cisto preglednosti radi :roll: :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.

Return to “Sport”