Re: Basket

Post by deka »

Pa ti nemoj da budeš bolestan 8-)
Image Image
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Kod koseva, ali mozemo se mi naci i kod Stonhendza.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Samo da potvrdim. Bicu u 10h kod stonhendza.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Malo pre deset, da stignemo u deset na zboriste.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

ok
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Drustvo, samo da javim da su ljudi odustali od sutra, tako sutra ipak nece biti basketa.

Glory to Arstotzka!
teclis

Post by teclis »

dajte neki jutarnji basket skoro :)
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

U nedelju, ista meta isto ostojanje.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

ja

Glory to Arstotzka!
teclis

Post by teclis »

JA!
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Sto se prijavljujes kada ces da ispalis...
Awakened

Post by Awakened »

And my axe!
teclis

Post by teclis »

Histericni Istoricar wrote:Sto se prijavljujes kada ces da ispalis...
Odrastao si da skapirash da je jedno basket od ~2sata, a drugo je turnir koji traje ceo dan, zar ne? :wink:
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Ne znam, dan posle slave... Mamurluk, prejedanje i sl.
teclis

Post by teclis »

”Uvijek je bolje postavljati pitanja nego stvarati pretpostavke jer nas pretpostavke vode u patnju.”
~ Don Miguel Ruiz
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Da pokusamo da ozivimo ovo...

U nedelju 7.juna basket na adi od 10h. Ko hoce neka se prijavi ovde.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ja sledeci vikend necu moci, ali sam u principu zainteresovan za basket.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Pokusaj ozivljavanja ove teme kao I sportske aktivnosti.

Da li je neko za basket na Adi u nedelju od 9-10h, mozda 11h?

Kupio sam loptu pa se nadam...
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Evo ja.
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
teclis

Post by teclis »

ja ja ja al cimajte me na mob ili fejs
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

i ja, sto da ne
ImageImageImageImageImage
teclis

Post by teclis »

nadam se da nije kasno, neki basket a
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Sada si našao kada idem na more.

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Sport”