Fuca

Sportske teme.
Kirgan
Ser

Fuca

Post by Kirgan »

Zainteresovani za fucu :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
Mrzimsvee

Re: Fuca

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nedelja 30.06. 22h kosutnjak

1. Dule
2. Velja
3. Kirgan
4. Pera
5. Igor
6. Nikola
7. Nenad
8. Shutic
9. Nemanja
10.Ljuba
11.Histericni
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Dolazim i ja. ;)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

ja
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Dolazim
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Nemam kr da ti odgovorim Dule. -.-
Naravno da sam zainteresovan. :D
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Smo nasli 12-tog? :)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Luka
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Veoma sam zadovoljan, bilo je super :twisted:

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Fudbal je bas bio dobar i sto je najvaznije svi smo trcali bar duplo vise nego prosli put.

"Yes...yes."

PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Jos sutra cemo kondiciju staviti na generalnu probu : popeti se do kluba, bez da se zadises. :lol:
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

PeraNekron wrote:Jos sutra cemo kondiciju staviti na generalnu probu : popeti se do kluba, bez da se zadises. :lol:
Ne preteruj :lol: :roll: :twisted:

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ovaj desno je Luka Pacov :D. Taj se valja po podu, mada nema Bartoreli kapu. :D

edit: a ovde je sa kapom, dok cini puno za hobi i 40k - treci za desne strane na levo.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Hajde polako prebrojavanje za nedelju 07.07.

1. Dule
2. Sloba
3. Rista
4. Velja
5. Steva K.
6. Nemanja
7. Luka
8. Pera
9. Kirgan
10. Histericni
11. Shutic

"Yes...yes."

igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

ja sam 99% in. ;)
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Ja kao i Igor.
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Dolazim.
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

:twisted:

igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Posto vidim da ima vise prijavljenih, ja cu preskociti ovaj put. ;)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Pitanje je da Li će svi doći, Nikola je rekao da možda neće i Ljuba je pod znakom pitanja.
Ideja je da nas bude više da bi imali izmene.

"Yes...yes."

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Sad sam se cuo sa Nikolom - necemo doci ni on ni ja ovaj put.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Hajde polako prebrojavanje za nedelju 07.07.

1. Dule
2. Sloba
3. Shutic
4. Velja
5. Steva K.
6. Nemanja
7. Luka
8. Pera
9. Kirgan
10. Histericni

Bas lepo............................................

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

14.07. 22h balon na Kosutnjaku woodball house

1. Velja
2. Sloba
3. Dule
4. Steva
5. Kirgan
6. Ljuba
7. Pera
8. Luka
9. Histericni
10. Nemanja
11. Rista
12. Nenad
13. Shutic
14. Dule ljiga
15. Nikola

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Hvala svima koji su dosli. Fudbal je bio extra!
Cestitke pobednicima na ubedljivom rezultatu!

"Yes...yes."

PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Smeh Duleta Ljige na fudbalu sinoc :D :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfBb8-oY0xg
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Pero ne maltretiraj trudnice!
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nedelja 21.07. 22h

1. Velja?
2. Sloba
3. Dule
4. Steva
5. Kirgan
6. Igor
7. Pera
8. Luka
9. Nikola
10. Nemanja
11. Rista
12. Nenad
13. Shutic
14. Dule ljiga

"Yes...yes."

Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Jos malo pa ce biti 11 na 11.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Pet na pet, odlicna partija :twisted:

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nedelja 28.07. 22h

1. Sloba
2. Luka
3. Steva
4. Nemanja
5. Dule ljiga
6. Nikola
7. Ja
8. Igor
9. Pera

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Hajde ljudi fali nam jos neko, pozovite slobodno neke ortake/ortaka ako mislite da je ok.

"Yes...yes."

igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Ja mogu 100% ove nedelje da dodjem. :)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Molim te neka ostane tako. O:)

"Yes...yes."

igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Sinoc sam izasao u grad, tako da u nedelju necu. ;)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ja samo da potvrdim da necu moci u nedelju.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Knight

Post by Knight »

Kako stvari stoje ima nas dovoljno?
Meni se definitivno igra ;)
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Nedelja nista od mene 99%, ako se stvari promene javljam :evil:

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ljudi igra se fudbal sigurno.

"Yes...yes."

PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Mrzimsvee wrote:Ljudi igra se fudbal sigurno.
\:D/ :applause: \:D/

:lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvz1lvgGIMk

Return to “Sport”