Fuca

Sportske teme.
Mrzimsvee

Re: Fuca

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Histericni Istoricar wrote:Neoskusna si mlada lasisice, cepanje drva zahteva rad celog tela.
Nemoj samo da se povredis o ubozi covece.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Debeljko nemoj da te iseckam za cvarci sada.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Samo cu reci:
LoL Vranjanac noob!!!
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Histericni Istoricar wrote:Ja cepam drva.
Spremas se za fajt? :lol:
http://youtu.be/yL3lJfpenAc
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
shukaku

Post by shukaku »

Taman sam sad krenuo da stavljam opremu u ranac,i onda se setih nista od znoja i modrica vcrs....
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Jbg, čeka se 19.

"Yes...yes."

Knight

Post by Knight »

Blizi se i taj 19.01.
;)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nedelja 19.01., 22h balon Coin:

1. Duljiga
2. Histericni
3. Igor
4. Saha
5. Dete Nemanja
6. Dule
7. Shutic
8. Luka???
9. Zlaja
10. Steva
11. Sloba
12. Shukaku
13. Nesa???
14. Velja

"Yes...yes."

shukaku

Post by shukaku »

Prijava :))))))
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Fudbal je bio super sinoc.

Nesto sam razmisljao oko ekipa i imam jedan predlog, recimo ovako:

Ekipa 1

Zlaja
Ja
Igor
Steva
Djole
Saha
Nikola

Ekipa 2

Velja
Luka
Nemanja
Sloba
Shukaku
Duljiga
Shutic

"Yes...yes."

Knight

Post by Knight »

Moze. ;)
I da, prijava za sledecu nedelju. ^_^
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nedelja 26.01., 22h

1. Steva
2. Sloba
3. Luka
4. Saha
5. Milan
6. Nikola
7. Moma
8. Dule
9. Shukaku
10. Pera
11.Nesa

"Yes...yes."

shukaku

Post by shukaku »

10. Overlord Shukaktron
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Postoji ozbiljna sansa da ipak ne dodjem danas
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Sto?

"Yes...yes."

RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Radim, ne znam do kad ostajem na poslu od 18 mi pocinje
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

02.02. nedelja 22h:

1. Steva
2. Sloba
3. Nikola
4. Moma
5. Nemanja
6. Igor
7. Zlaja
8. Shukaku
9. Saha
10.Dule

"Yes...yes."

Knight

Post by Knight »

Dule a ti? NIje valjda opet otisla zadnja loza :/
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Dule nam je nesto boles'an, pa verujem da ceka da vidi da li ce mu biti bolje.
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Bathory

Post by Bathory »

Kakvo je stanje za fudbal za nedelju 09.02?
shukaku

Post by shukaku »

Pu za mene :)
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

I'm in.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Igraju Sloba, Saha, Duljiga i Zlaja.

"Yes...yes."

Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Ja odustajem od fudbala jer sam vuna, pi*da, smrad i skot. Postaje mi uzasno tesko da ustajem za posao.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Meni to isto predstavlja problem, i zato me i nema. Ako bi se termin menjao na petak / subotu, to bi vec bila kompletno druga prica.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Dzon Vejn wrote:Meni to isto predstavlja problem, i zato me i nema. Ako bi se termin menjao na petak / subotu, to bi vec bila kompletno druga prica.
Slazem se sa bivsim debeljkom Nikolicem.
Knight

Post by Knight »

Ja sam za fudbal, ako nas bude dovoljno za 5 na 5.
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

1. sloba
2. saha
3. duljiga
4. zlaja
5. moma
6. shukaku
7. nemanja
8. steva krka
9. Dule?
10. Pera?
11. ja

cuo sam se sa Duletom danas, rece da bi trebalo da nas bude 10+, al sad ne mogu da pohvatam koga je sve nabrojao. To je za ovu nedelju dok vam ne pohvatam sve brojeve telefona, posle toga valjda ja dobijam traku iscimavaca :). Inace, od sada ce fuca biti max. 500 dingera ako bude koji manje od 10, preko toga ce naravno biti manje po coveku.
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
Knight

Post by Knight »

ovo super zvuci :)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Saha nece moci da dodje, noga mu je i dalje sjebana.

"Yes...yes."

joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

izvinjavam se na malom kasnjenju, neki privatni poslici su bili u pitanju. Sutra cu pozivati ljude, pa ce biti i spisak ko ide. Prijavite se slobodno i ovde.
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Uvek prisutan. :D
shukaku

Post by shukaku »

+1
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Dolazim!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Dolaze Zlaja, Sloba, Veljko, Duljiga, Saha, Pera i ja.

"Yes...yes."

Bathory

Post by Bathory »

Veoma upitan za ovu nedelju. Racunajte da ne dolazim, za svaki slucaj.
Knight

Post by Knight »

DOlazim i ja. :)
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

Hvala Duletu za ponovo iscimavanje, rece mi da nas ima minimum 11 za nedelju, tako da ce biti zanimljivo sigurno ;)
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Bathory

Post by Bathory »

Da se prijavim za nedelju 23.02.

Return to “Sport”