Airsoft

Sportske teme.
Mrzimsvee

Airsoft

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nas nekolicina bili smo juce prvi put na Airsoftu:

Evo i nekoliko slika, probajte da nas nadjete :wink:

"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Re: Airsoft

Post by Pendargon »

Detektujem Ristu, Dedu i Duleta :-D. Jedan mi lici na antica, al ne bih smeo da se zakunem :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Tu su jos Dobrivoje, Velja i Grada.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

ti si ovaj debeli zbun, zar ne?
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Naravno! :mrgreen:

"Yes...yes."

Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

ekstra. 8-)
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

I jedna posebno za Fuhrera:

"Yes...yes."

PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

:applause: :applause: :applause: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ej! A gde je Shukaku style slika? Sa dve puske, i noz medj' zube? :lol: :lol:
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

jel ta puska premala, ili je sukaku postao ogroman?
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Možda je neka čudna 5,56 varijanta?
"This time, next year, we'll be millionaires!"
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Evo jos nekih zanimljivih slicica sa slemom:

i naravno fuhrer

"Yes...yes."

Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Fali mi sa druge strane karta- kec pik ,tj.- Ace of Spades.. :D

A ostali...ne zelim da komentarisem..ko je bio danas zna kakve su bile masovne reakcije.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Boca izgleda kao debeli quartermaster - "nema za tebe dzebane, dobio si prosli mesec!"
A Antic je... hm... neopisiv...
Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Evo nekih slicica sa big gamea na Palicu:

"Yes...yes."

lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Jel' ti ziv telefon? Grehota bi bilo da propadnu one slike oko vatre.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nije ziv, mreo je. Mora na popravku.

"Yes...yes."

opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Da nije možda mesje Ljiga na nekoj od skorijih slika, učini mi se da jeste? Ako imate profesionalnog vojnika u svome timu da li je to varanje?
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Jeste:

Nije varanje, posto je ipak Dule Ljiga u pitanju 8-)
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

:mrgreen:

Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Par slika sa Palica danas:

Dule:
[image:800:600]http://klubzmaj.org/img/IMAG0107.jpg[/image]

Ja:
[image:800:600]http://klubzmaj.org/img/IMAG0109.jpg[/image]

Italian Spiderman, Shukaku Style:
[image:800:600]http://klubzmaj.org/img/IMAG0106.jpg[/image]
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Ja:
[image:800:600]http://klubzmaj.org/img/IMAG0109.jpg[/image]

lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Izvinjavam se zbog tri posta, ali ne radi mi tag za resize kako treba, a mrzi me da preuvelicavam slike i ponovo ih uploadujem.
Barrel Dragon

Post by Barrel Dragon »

hahahha
"Dje s' ba maco" je ovom heroju Pinka grb na ramenu :)
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Jel onaj komandos sa zelenom kapicom Duljiga?
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Da.

"Yes...yes."

lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Obratiti paznju na slusalicu - "Per te, Crocodrilo!"
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Najbollji je Penčić. Klasična poza ratnog profitera.

Return to “Sport”